Plot Discussion (Chapter 3)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did @Wolfsin 's updated post get okayed? O__O I need to know where he is/has been before I post up for Eirene.

Yes. It's approved.

And now I shall I shamelessly copy Zen's format to explain what happened with the riots in those 3 days.

@Eternalfire61 - don't worry if you can't post before Lut arrives. I imagine an Inquisitorial convoy could easily overtake us or find a faster route/closer entrance. So just post your banter when you can, and I'll put us into Dorgrad in the next post, with or without Unanun crashing our entrance.

@FurerDante - will Mahstrah be travelling via Dorgrad? I think Zen mentioned that...

Oh no, don't want to be a rush Lord Wraith. I forum stalk cause I have a boring day job lol.

Reactions: Lord Wraith
@Asmodeus @Zen *wipes brow*. I've never played a soviet before, forgive me sirs.

I'm assuming Lut is going to begin interrogating Amalia's party?

Yes. Then she can leave, and he will continue down.

Hrrrrrrrm.

This'll be fun.

Reactions: unanun
You can't karma me, Jack. I still outrank you. >:P

Also, I was using an Advent.

And I'm angry.

And don't want my friends getting nibbled if I can take one for the team.

Ya but don't think the rest of the characters are just going to let you get all the glory. ;P

You know, when I first joined Iwaku, my first post was complaining about why there wasn't 5-minute post cycle RPs anymore.

I wish I could type faster.

XD Well it'll be another half hour or so before I can get another post up. Cleaning up papers from my room takes a while when one of the occupants just finished their semester.

Hold on, I'm confused. So the Inquisitor is here to stop the rebellion but he won't lend me men to help? :p

@unanun would you like Takeda to step up to the table? Maybe bring back old memories of Takeda teaching him? Oh and I guess Takeda has the journal.

Reactions: unanun
You can't karma me, Jack. I still outrank you. >:P

Also, I was using an Advent.

And I'm angry.

And don't want my friends getting nibbled if I can take one for the team.

Gross. Old mage blood.

:) I got you riled. I consider that a post well made. But I call dibs on a response sometime today before you storytell us to shore.

Hold on, I'm confused. So the Inquisitor is here to stop the rebellion but he won't lend me men to help? :p
The enforcers are like white blood cells. They aren't equipped to handle riots or insect rebellions, and dorgrad workers are mostly self policing. Lut is a broad spectrum antibiotic.

In my previous posts I outlined the general method of inquisiting. Most equals in dorgrad are just temporarily spooked . Showing them the root of their original belief whips them back into shape.

Things may get more involved the deeper we go. You are welcome to join me since Amalia will be leaving soon.

Last edited:
Medwick's 41! >:[ *hides Medieval life expectancy statistics*

Also... I've read two posts where Henvit is referred to in the present tense.... You do know that he's dead right? o_o Did I make it clear that Theo strangled him?

*notices lack of PTSD in Obsekree's posts* :/

*eye twitch*

So for some reason I keep forgetting about the Foreman's untimely death. I keep thinking he's gonna get interrogated or something. I'll fix it in my posts.

*post.

I've only posted once since Henvit died. ._. Don't worry, will make plenty of reference as I plague Theo with guilt.

Might be able to post before Monday after all, too.

• Thank You
Reactions: Asmodeus
Yonderly Massive Viridos GM Post

It's coming at you YONDERLY.

Going to wrangle the Edelon crowd and...anything else I might think of in the next few hours. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.