Plot Discussion (Chapter 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lut rides into the sunset from Zirako. Any are welcome to join. It'll be weird though, with all those guys staring at you from behind their various masks.

All this talk of saving the weak when I am pretty sure Milah is about to get the brunt of it... it's all good... girl is about to run as soon as I get to a computer.

Reactions: 2 people
If Darin knew and was still outside the wall, he would help but they closed the gates and he has no idea lol. Sorry. So Amara had Ture are in the same spot? Sweet. Darin's probably going to skip on M'Vae when he sees him with the guards. Avoiding capture and shit.

*finally caught up*

To all in Dorgrad: Lut will be there a day before you leave, or on the day of. It's been too long since I wrote with all of you .. looking forward to it ..

... Amalia will not be happy to see you.

=D

Not? Why not?

*furiously fast forwards a few days to find out*

I will be posting soon, last few days been I have had a bad cold and I have finishing the last bit of homework before school ends.

@unanun Amalia will be hard at work becoming a swordsman. Can't wait to see you lol.

• Thank You
Reactions: unanun
Yeah, Amara's back at Ture's house v.v

Well unless Amara plans on staying in Ture's room of secrets (which he's not gonna be too happy about) i reckon she's gonna get pulled in with the mob with Ture.

And that's exactly why she's going to be a tiny bit temperamental >.> Amara doesn't do the whole hiding and keeping low thing. She doesn't have the patients nor the attention span for it.

Last edited:
@dunruffle - that post has earned you a Karma penalty. Flaying, torturing and murdering the people you are sworn to protect in an orgasmic frenzy, just because they spoke to you, is not helping the situation.

Nils is now locked in a cell in the chamber above.

REMEMBER EVERYONE: NPCs are people too, and slaughtering/humiliating/insulting them WILL have consequences.

Speaking of...
@Lovelessesbutterfly

YOU GUYS DOING OK?

Tell me your plans, your secrets, your fears.
my secrets are my own, but i hope to get Buhn into something real soon. I might dive into her relationships with her mentors more, go into more thought about Dilche and Nardunil at least. they seem to be more like her parental figures and I'M not even sure why. Want to delve into Buhn's 'secrets', they whys and hows. My personal fear is that it will take to much time lol.

As a heads up, I will be posting soon, either late this evening or during tomorrow for Eirene and my new npc. I just had to work out a few kinks with a few players and then got waylaid by lifestuff. >:[

If anyone in BARVELLE needs something to do, poke me! I have a couple plots cooked up that can use extra player bodies!

@Tegan
I think I'm doing OK . . .
There was mention of a plan for the others to hunt down the pirates, right?
I had thoughts of leaving Ayanne in the brig and, depending on the outcome of the captains' duel, letting her whisper to those who bring her food that she knows something that could help "so-and-so". If she can make herself valuable her odds of survival and getting home get better . . . or so she hopes . . .

Not entirely sure what to do with Shekar at the moment besides wandering over the city and helping where she can (it's profitable). But once there's been time for news of the Draken riots to make it to Hosia I was thinking she could pull some sneaky merchant tricks to mess with her rival merchants in Kaustir
You and @Torsty may benefit from a chat. I think Shekar would be able to fit into his schemes.

Also.

@Kooriryu

It sounds like you have enough material to stretch out over a few posts. But if you want to get embroiled with @Nitsua43 or @Lovelessesbutterfly both of them have some subplots going that would be compatible with yours.

matchmaker.jpg

@Tone 6th

Hey there buddy, I hear you're trying to get Amalia a sword. Instead of having one made half way across the world why not:

A.) Just carve two boken out of some random wooden poles for the two of you to train with? Then until she gets a proper sword, Amalia has to defend herself with a boken. HARD MODE. You're playing a samurai-type, right? Musashi that shit, if you wanna kick it old school.
B.) Take one of the swords from the Ipari armory. What? They're gonna tell the general no?
C.) Take one of the super sharp mantis blades from a fallen insect. Badass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Question. What kind of buildings are on the western part of Tavark?

@Tegan
Me thinks A and B are both in order. Passing of a sword is a very important ritual and I would like Amalia to have the perfect sword. Thanks Tegan ^-^.

Status
Not open for further replies.