Plot Discussion (Chapter 3)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good to me :)

*crosses arms*

I still don't want to meet you.

Hey guys unanun will be posting for the both of us. I have work tonight and I'm not user when I will be back.

Sounds good to me as well. Besides I have some typing to do for Belphebe.

Hey guys. So I'm interested in getting into the story, but honestly I'm a bit overwhelmed trying to join in so late into the story. I'm trying to figure out where to start, what I need to read to get a better understanding. I've read the synopsis, and descriptions of the lands, but it seems that there's a lot more happening than is outlined there. So what would you advise for the new guy trying to jump in without being "That Guy"

Reactions: Tegan
Get caught up on this chapter for Pegulis as well. Particularly, check out what's going on in Tavark, as we need more people in there. Your healer skills will be needed there.
@Porg and @Noctis the Devious could maybe cross paths with you.

Yep, we could use your help in Tavark, @Raijuta

Would you prefer to be trapped outside the city with the main army and asked to sneak in with a rescue force?

Or would you prefer to be trapped inside the city, face-to-face with the insidious plans of Eimund and his sorcerer?

Okay, once @Fernweh Rosie posts I'll set the two of you up with the Tavarkian Army, to the south of the city.

Ok I'm still reading but I have two questions. Do I need one of those "Allegiance" Icons? And how do you do the outline thing that says where you are?

Sooooo.... Been itching to post all day lol. I need to find something else to do to keep me busy while I wait for Lord Wraith.

Sorry about the late reply... A lot of thinking went into that post... well not really...

@ET4252 -- Hey, y'know, Aerie was whoring it up freelance style in Hosia for a minute before she went up to Pegulis. DO YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS?

Or, more appropriately, would you like a mini rivalry and/or moment of mutual respect between Belphebe and Aerie?

Reactions: lynzy
Oh a bit of friendship/rivalry sounds good. Perhaps they knew each other before Belphebe became really powerful. Oh the possibilities are just to sweet.

Ok I'm still reading but I have two questions. Do I need one of those "Allegiance" Icons? And how do you do the outline thing that says where you are?

1. No.

THe code is:
[fieldset = blablaTEXTHEREblabla,colourname][/fieldset]

^ Only minus the spaces between the "=".

Well, Rosie's slaughtered all of her servants and all of her horses in the space of two posts.

@Raijuta - please don't let Rosie kill my NPC army. o_o

And the formatting code can be found here.

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Is anyone else seeing posts where the text spills off the side of the screen?

Could be a formatting bug.

No but Kino and I were getting frustrated last night trying to format his post. Even in the BBC editor, codes would appear that weren't there before. =/

I'm getting text disappearing off the screen as well, but I just assumed that was to do with me being stuck on a phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.