Plot Discussion (Chapter 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, if you could describe finding lots of old and mysterious shit, that'll be cool. Just nothing that comes to life or has massive plot information carved into it. I'll describe THE CRADLE in my next post. So for now, just have yourselves fanning out and looking around.

I'm thinking weird statues, dodgy-looking altars, faded wall carvings, floor-tiles with undecipherable language on them, etc.

• Thank You
Reactions: fatalrendezvous
o_o

You may have to drop out because of internet troubles? Or because you're stuck for ideas?

Because I can help with the...

*stares out the window at his rape-wagon with fake AT&T logo*

.... the second one, yes. I can help with the second one.

Internet troubles, yes. I'll have to talk to Megu about it. I'm really sorry for the trouble. If we manage to fix the internet troubles, I suppose we'll need help to write in. If not, well, it's good bye to Ilium for us.
There will be mass roleplays in the future right? Or something? This really hurts.

Ilium will be open for a long, long time, so you guys will be able to jump in when you have your internet troubles sorted out! Asmo will definitely be able to find a way to introduce your characters.

@Seiji @guygombaa @Peregrine & @Wolfsin - see my post above about the returning convoy. Not sure which of you is going on the Medwick hunt. But the convoy will know the path that Medwick took through the Urrshed Moors to the Jackobane tavern. From the tavern, you can get gossip on how Medwick proceeded to the Black City, and from the Black City you can run into Jalidin (our native guide) or someone else who spotted us heading south for the Chersonese.

Boom! Next ten chapters of your life plotted! >:]

@Asmodeus

Perfect! Next round of posts, if narration permits, I'll have Coul go over scouting reports that finds the Caravan at [x location], then we'll move from there.

Sounds good to me. I don't think we've actually talked about who's going on the Medwick hunt :/ We should do that probably maybe eventually.

It has been mention that this is expected to span at least two to three years.

Out of curiosity, about how long do we expect this to span?

I don't think Asmo was joking about this taking two years to reach conclusion. O___O A complex plot, a huge cast of characters, factoring in how long it takes to get posts, and to progress through chapters and story revelations... That sounds about right!

I hope everyone is ready to be a part of a great, long running story! <3

In that case I fully expect to find a published series of books on Ilium by the time this is done >_>

Do it, Asmo and Tegan! I can see the book citations now:

Asmodeus, Tegan, et al. The Ilium Chronicles. New York: Random House, 2018. Print.

Dark Reign took two mother fucking years and that was with a cast of 6-8.

Of course, the brunt of that was waiting for me and Jack to post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jack Shade
Sounds good to me. I don't think we've actually talked about who's going on the Medwick hunt :/ We should do that probably maybe eventually.

My post went the way it was simply by way of looking at the characters' skill sets. I honestly don't see how it could have gone any other way, it was perfect! Now, the devil is in the details, and plotting would help, but there is a certain charm to reading them curveballs in the actual narration and responding accordingly! :D

EDIT: Ugh, @Tegan, is that avatar supposed to be Tim Curry from Legend?! I can't stop staring at it. It's hurting me on some primordial level.

Is there an official layout to the brig of the Silver Shadow?

If any of you is very good at sleuthing and mystery, I've written a post in Kaustir for you. I don't mean it to be anything other than a small diversion, and if you're having difficulty with it, it's entirely because I wrote it badly. Have some fun, all clues are in the 3 reports!

Reactions: DotCom
The Plot Monster is roaming. How do you want to enter the story? Which plot do you want to be involved in? Where do you see your character going? What help do you need?

Which plot? Are there multiple plots? Because I cannot find anything other than going to the desert thing which I am working with Jack Shade on his sneaky thing.

Could probably do that convoy thing since I am playing a courier type person. One of the items is a gps as well :P

Is there an official layout to the brig of the Silver Shadow?
The only thing we've been using is Koori's diagram. The rest is up to imagination.

shipsection.jpg

Which plot? Are there multiple plots? Because I cannot find anything other than going to the desert thing which I am working with Jack Shade on his sneaky thing.
Read this reference guide. It explains the ongoing plots.

Dark Reign took two mother fucking years and that was with a cast of 6-8.

Of course, the brunt of that was waiting for me and Jack to post.

YOU CAN'T RUSH ART

Think the reference guide is linked wrongly -.-'

Addendum,
shipsection.jpg

The ship anatomy is from this website http://pirates.missiledine.com/ships.html

And... Kozoul will touch folk tomorrow, after her player gets a finalized finals schedule LOL PROFESSORS HAVE LIVES AND COMPLICATIONS TOO Y'ALL.

And always fucking source your shit. Always.

So essentially what your saying is this will end shortly before I finish highschool.

This has officially become one lf the biggest things I'm doing at the moment, besides the five or so things I'm actually doing with school.

Speaking off, gonna be away for the rest of tonight serving people food to get four community hours.
Those long ass community hours.

Just to clear that up, It's part of a thing called Remar.
I did not commit a crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.