Plot Discussion (Chapter 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I saw it somewhere... But their crystals that heat things o.o I think I saw the discussion somewhere in the Ilium Loung.

Reactions: IceChateau777
Nothing's set in thermic stone. Feel free to extrapolate beyond my initial "It's fucking magic!" hypothesis.

Uh, I'm still focusing my attention on the sea serpent. Should Gomyar be focusing on the pirates, too? They didn't seem to be doing much against the Sea Wraith.

The pirates will be entering soon. Des needs to change up his post a bit and JackShade is working on his entrance.

And Requiem is... I have no idea what Requiem is doing. *Lures the frightened player out from under the couch with treats*

Requiem was drunk last night, insanely occupied before that, and was working on a collaborative post with Falcon, before she came up with a really good post on her own that I will play off of, and then hopefully disappear aboard The Silver Shadow with nobody any the wiser. It's going to be a shame losing the disguise though, I'm rather fond of it. Also, yeah, someone should definitely try to climb the rigging during the battle. It'd be fun to watch it fall apart on them.

This is probably a stupid question to ask, since I'm sure we all know the answer, but our crew's not going to get minute without something trying to kill them, are they?

Just thought breaks between monsters might be good for character conversations. Like @Kooriryu: I'm sure your character and Gomyar could talk once the sea monster/pirate thing is said and done.

@Requiem - Oi, you helped with all the planning and stuff!
And if you want someone to show the rigging is broken, you can always send Ayanne up there to "keep her safe" She can see you-know-what from there as well ;)

Okay. Both Viridosi ships have collided and become entangled. The Sea Wraith is horribly damaged from the cannon volley. Aela is dead. And the pirates are boarding.

It's time to bring out the big guns if you've got them. Because we're now getting fucked. o_o

... Wait, what? Already?

EDIT: Just so we're all on the same footing, that black pitchy stuff I had Kozoul made was inspired by the Incredibles scene I embedded. It will hit a target and swell to 5 times its size (and solidify and stay on for like... 6-7 minutes hence the "aim for the eyes!" bit)

Kozoul is struggling to use her magic offensively since 1) She ain't in the jungle 2) She's never had to use her magic like what the situation is calling for

Kiiiiiiiiiiinda tempted to have her do a waterbending wave type of shit or approach it like an MMO and have her give buffs to the Sea Wraith crew. 8D

Clarifications for Tegan & others
Kozoul as part Forest Kin is, as a frame of reference, a plantbender. Where Sprig is at home most in the water, Kozoul's most at home surrounded by fungus and shit, also: bees. She is literally cut off from Viridos by being on this ship. So... she's gonna get a little strung out. Also: Monolith doesn't help either.

Her magic allows her to manipulate an element for a one-time effect. Sudden gusts of wind, short range and small-sized fireballs, 'pulling' on water to make large waves etc. For things like chloroforming Aela in that one post... that's the straight-up magic part. Blowing dust at/on people, writing sigils and wards, spitting/bleeding on things... she basically does magic like in Spirited Away.

HERE LOOK:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Can she waterbend? o_O

EDIT:

*Reads edited post* Ah, I see.

Last edited by a moderator:
*slaps Koori around*

STOP TELLING US WHAT YOU CAN'T DO!

A pirate jumps on you and you have to wrestle with him as he tries to knife you. BOOM! Post.

EAT A DICK ASSMO, I WANT HER TO DO MAGIC SHIT WHY THE FUCK YOU THINK I MADE A WITCH?

EDIT: I'LL GIVE YOU THE MAGICKIEST MAGICK WRASSLING TO AVOID GETTING SHANKED MOTHERFUCKER JUST YOU SEE

Wasn't sure if you wanted us to roleplay the entire day GMs and since I couldn't think of anything we'd be doing, I did a time skip. =/ I hope that doesn't upset you or the other plotters too much and I'll edit the post if it does.

• Thank You
Reactions: Asmodeus
Okay, I got my post in! :D @Seiji and @guygombaa can now do their thang. I setup your entrances when ever you're ready, @Peregrine and @Wolfsin . >:3

Wolfsin, might I say your post seems a bit off? Tavark was ravaged by three days of earth churning storms and a lightning breathing dragon. Half the town is buried in snow and hail, another good portion is burnt down, almost all the buildings have suffered damage of some sort, and after all that they still have to bury their dead and tend to the wounded while figuring out what to do with the dragon they now have tethered down. It just seems strange that someone would be sitting in a seemingly untouched inn with a bunch of lady friends while the rest of the town lays in such a state of destruction and mourning.

In any case, Porg, should I wait for you to post or should I go on an and post again?

Last edited:
I think he's actually meant to be in Barvelle and got the wrong city. O_O

Oops, my bad >.<

Well, I'm not feeling real confident about my post. We do have a minotaur character on board the Sea Wraith, right? I thought I read that somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.