Plot Discussion (Chapter 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asmodeus said:
"Hmm... I don't recall this big-ass blanket of snow being on my usual hunting route. Let's check it out."

My post was written for me, marvelous!

That Survival Manual is what we can take part in by the looks of it right? What I mean is about the first post sorry.

Anyone got a problem with there being a secret entrance to the caverns beneath the pass? It answers the question as to how none of the soldiers or scholars found it during the timeskip, and gets the group into the action as soon as possible.

For those in Kaustir who are not going on the expedition, I may have something for us that concerns WATER. If you are interested, please drop a message, pm, or anything, because I am only running this subplot to give writers who are not going something to do. I will not run it otherwise to avoid clutter.

Reactions: Jade
Okay @Tegan I am going to attempt to go on the ship with the monolith in order to be a part of the major area/ship/monolith in the Viridos story (finally.)... Any ideas as to how that can be achieved?

That Survival Manual is what we can take part in by the looks of it right? What I mean is about the first post sorry.

That is correct!

Buhn is just like.. Fuck life. I mean one thing after another, she has no clue what to do. :P

Wait: isn't the Sea Wraith being attacked by a sea serpent right now? Shouldn't there be, I don't know, sea serpent killing people on deck now? Gomyar works with plants. He can't fight a sea monster.

Why is there a sea monster anyway? Given the Monolith and the floating city falling out of the sky, there's kind of enough danger already, isn't there?

@Tegan Do I need to give you another post so you have more to go on? Or am I just waiting for events to take place? I don't want to be slacking on the role play here and I feel like I am twiddling my thumbs >>

@Tegan - how do I get girls to like me?

Right, the cave in Pegulis will indeed have a secret crevice or hole or some shit that leads to a tunnel network. So someone make that happen.

I have vague memories of someone green-lighting a Sea Serpent. But fuck it. Let's kill that rubbery bastard.

@Saphen - an intro would be nice. Lob us a few paragraphs.

@04LIDOB - we're counting on you to join the dots on your own narrative. It's pretty much your ONE job.

@Quiet One - anyone can fight a sea monster if they have to. If I dropped a lion into your bathtub, you wouldn't lie there complaining about how you're not a cat person. Grab the shower head and beat that hairy cock-gobbler.

@Anyoneelsewhowantstotellusingreatdetailallthewaysthattheircharactersareconfusedandhelpless - WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE, BITCHES! HOW YOU LIKE THIS WRITING FORUM NOW?

• Love
Reactions: Silvir
Hang on,
The sea serpent is an illusion being cast by the pirates as they ready to attack the Sea Wraith.
*goes to check that post again*
Yep, even in the drawing there's a ship shown inside the sea serpent.

So those of us on the Sea Wraith should be reacting to a "Sea Serpent" only for the pirates to swoop seemingly out of nowhere . . .

@Requiem - what was sabotaged? The black powder for the cannons and the rigging right? anything else?

Nothing else. That was all that could reasonably be sabotaged without making it obvious that stuff was being messed with, or invoking karmic justice. I had toyed with an idea of jamming the rudder somehow, but couldn't figure out a way that would work. It would've been a bit easier to accomplish other stuff if I hadn't been ordered to babysit the prisoner. So yeah, gunpowder and rigging. Enough to severely fuck up the defensive ranged game, as well as make fleeing way more difficult. Unless you can think of other things to add in that I could've sabotaged that I missed that you think would add to the story or whatever. That's up to you though.

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
What's going on with Medwick's crew? Are they still prepping to go or are they on the way, and if so how far have they gotten and what's going on? 0,0

@lynzy I'm not sure what's going on with rest of the group but my character decided to go on his own way. In my post I did a little bit of a time skip and led y'all to the Chersonese before leaving, If there is any problem with that I can fix it.

• Thank You
Reactions: lynzy
Ok since no one wants to explain things to me I guess I'll just simply do stuff and fix it with trial and error. By the looks of it the plot for Kaustir is as long as a person gets to Dorgrad?

If I'm in correct in assuming, there are three possible ways someone from Kaustir can enter the plot:

1. Join Amalia as she and her party retrieves the divine weapon. She'll take you if you in the military, a mercenary or something else that would be helpful during their trip.

2. If you are still in Avarath, PM Unanan for a plot candy involving WATER.

3. If you an assassin or hit man type, PM Jack Shade for some work.

There might be more, but I may have missed them.

Pretty accurate Zen. Merchants should also contact Jack Shade, or myself.

Oh, and, yeah, Amalia's totally heading in the direction of a divine weapon... yeah, that's the ticket.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zen
She and the Czar will have a lovely discussion about this afterwards. I can assure you.

I'll be posting tonight but I'm also waiting for Nils to make an appearance in the chapter, since he's our guide and all.

Nils!! Where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.