Plot Discussion (Chapter 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*spams the delete button*

Only plot discussion and planning with others here, please.

Thinking out loud can be done in the privacy of your own noggin.

If I send Tegan another question I think he is going to rip my antlers off so I will ask it here.

Can I get a ruling on what happens to an Aux after the Crux dies? This is the only information I have read on the subject so far

"His spirit was nearly sundered by the monolith's corruption. I could not save the Crux, only the Aux." The light coming from him soon flickered out as the wisp found its way through the current to join the Prosperos River. "He will return to Ilium."

Is this to say the Aux leaves after death? Would a body have it's Aux with it during burial?

Thanks in advance.

The Aux becomes a cloud of golden particles and gradually dissipates.

In other news, who wants to pull glass from the bleeding hands of a naked man?

*eyes Zen*

• Love
Reactions: IceChateau777
Uh... Isn't he partially naked? I would hope? >.>

Post will be up shortly.

He detonated an explosive in his own face. I wanna be naked!

Bah, fine. Whatever you think advances the story. I was going all Game of Thrones on this shit.

*Makes announcement without checking to see if anyone asked her any questions*

Hey Viridos peeps! I have been getting some PMs from people asking me if they can join the expedition without receiving an invite from Ironblood.

My answer is a big, emphatic YES. I realize that not everyone wants to go that route, so whatever you can come up with (so long as it makes sense) is fine by me. If there is ever an inconsistency, I will PM you and we will work it out.

Cool? Cool!

*slaps Zen up with his glass hands* WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

Also, EVERYONE POST HERE!. This will allow me and Tegan to throw some awesome plot your way.

But I have a plot. Ethelwen is making friends with Eirene. Are there more plots?

Okay, I like the way Pegulis is going. We've got some good plot growing in Barvelle and Aldus, along with Medwick's border plot. I like how you are all handling the lack of "centrality" there is in the Pegulis IC. I was worried it would suffer for not having a SINGLE THING like the other two threads. So kudos.

Viridos is looking sparse. I think there are a few players who haven't posted yet, and the pirates haven't weighed in as expected.

So since the other two plots have strong alpha players like Grumpy, Unanun, Gonzo, Rendezvous, Diana, etc. , I think I'll make a third character for Viridos, just to keep things energized there.

• Thank You
Reactions: fatalrendezvous
I'm writing up my first post now.

I could not resist the temptation to have something be dead.

EDIT: Okay so my first post maybe wasn't what I originally intended it to be, but now I totally need somebody to help my character clean himself up.

My immediate thought was to just have him wash everything, but I would have no idea where to go. Help meh?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still trying to figure out what to do with my little Tavark huntress. Hmm...

Well @Noctis the Devious My character is just about to attempt a journey /from/ Tavark. You could either tag along or we could throw something out that stops that little intention.

The original reason for me leaving was a mix of the fact it tied in with a reason for my character to get involved but also because it was looking like Tavark didn't have many people floating around in it.

Well @Noctis the Devious My character is just about to attempt a journey /from/ Tavark. You could either tag along or we could throw something out that stops that little intention.

The original reason for me leaving was a mix of the fact it tied in with a reason for my character to get involved but also because it was looking like Tavark didn't have many people floating around in it.

Sounds like fun :) Might as well tag a long seeing as there doesn't really seem like much is happening in Tavark at the moment.

As a slight OOC note, I humbly beseech the writer-crafters who are about to depart from Aldus to allow space for an event to happen.

I think at the moment that it's just Ilsa in Aldus. So yes, I figured based on your earlier post about you figuring something for Aldus that I should probably stick around in Aldus for a little bit longer. I await your post!

EDIT: Actually Aramadis is in Aldus as well, but he can join the expedition to Barvelle if he likes.

---

Also, in the Lounge we have kind of discussed the absence of / need for a currency system.

I was thinking (and this might be complicated), but would it be feasible to have the three nations actually use differing currencies?

Last edited:
p.s. Tegan, I'mma borrow your "Ironblood bribed Kozoul with witchy ingredients" because I wanted a reason like that but you'n Assmo have been ta-ta-ta-tanked with shit 'cuz of Ilium but now that it's out there...

....*YOINK!*

Some intense conversation going on with currency in the Illium Lounge for those who are interested.

Reactions: Jade
I'm not sure I understand PigIron's most recent Pegulis post regarding what path specifically is being watched by the Ice Golem, and which is longer/shorter.

This might just be a failure in reading comprehension, but what I'm understanding is that the ice golem is essentially watching over a shortcut through the mountains. If we don't take the shortcut, then the company either has to go through the mountains or cross the cliffside path? Does that seem right?

Just want to make sure I'm understanding so that I don't unintentionally sidestep PigIron's plans (though I'm sure he'd still adapt even if I did xD)

Reactions: Jade
OK, all aboard Viridos peeps! The Sea Wraith leaves tomorrow, so if you want to jump in for this particular plot, now is the time. This isn't your last chance to join the expedition, but another chance won't pop up for a week or so. Otherwise, feel free to fart around Viridos and do some exploring of your own.

*Shoves everyone into the back seat, locks the doors, rolls up the windows and drives into the ocean.*

Reactions: Jade and - Falcon -
hfff hfff hff I'M ALMOST TO THE BOAT

*types furiously*

EDIT:

... I posted. <3

EDIT EDIT:
Actually since we're all ON A BOAT, I'mma share some shit I found super useful assuming we're gonna be on this boat for a bit. Seth, I tried to find a schematic close enough to that picture you posted so here y'all

shipsection.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So... now that I've finally had time to start catching up with all this...

How exaclty does the Prosperos Quest play into this all? I'm a little confused...

Status
Not open for further replies.