Plot Discussion (Chapter 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the code I use. I choose the color based on the nation.

Code:
[solid=cyan/brown/limegreen][imga=right]...insert image link here...[/imga]
....text text text waffle waffle....
[/solid]

yeah that's what I did wit my picture and it didn't work >,<

Plot discussion only, people. Chatting can be done in the lounge.

Lynzy, could you partner up with a moderator to fix your coding? I don't know why yours keeps exploding.

EDIT: Whoops, plot discussion only.

Is there a set governing structure in place for Aldus? Or can I just kind of make one up on the fly? I wasn't sure who or where Ilsa would go to deliver the letter, but it's clear she needs to get somewhere to tell someone lol. Just wanted to clear this up so that I'd be able to post without stepping on any toes.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: IceChateau777
Yep, be creative. As long as it follows the shiny democratic principles of Pe-goody-twoshoes-ulis, then we're good. You've some of the smartest people and most vigilant warriors manning that wall, so they're gonna be well organized.

• Thank You
Reactions: fatalrendezvous
yeah this is the weird part of it...when I wrote the code out for the line and the image right and left everythingy went to hell then I came back and rewrote the line and copy pasted the pics from a previous post and it worked...they weren't any different but they worked...the BBCode gods hates me -,- anywho, we are good for now Asmodeus, thank you :)

.......anybody want somebody dead? My characters an assassin, sooooo..... For hire.

Reactions: Jade
^ This will be a recurring challenge, since we have a lot of mercenaries, hired swords and assassins. You will all need to ensure that you have ways into this plot and are not just waiting around for someone to employ you. We have Han Solo saturation happening, so we'll need some ideas from the assassin corner about how to function in a long term narrative.

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Well, a Pirate crew could always use a good live-in assassin. A roof over your head, warm-ish meals (Depending on who's cooking), and a decent chance at a small fortune. It's a fair deal in my opinion.

My crew will be looking for recruits at story's beginning. So there's always that as well.

*raises hand!* Eirene is free for people to approach and talk to!

Also if anyone wants to send me a convo message and plot out connections or back history with Eirene, or fun things you wanna do later in the story I am available. O_O

Don't know if this has already been addressed, but I can't seem to paste the picture from my character sheet into an IC post. I don't really need it do I?

Don't know if this has already been addressed, but I can't seem to paste the picture from my character sheet into an IC post. I don't really need it do I?
I haven't done that either. It is not a must, I believe.

Okay, not real confident, but posted. Should I put this message here, or somewhere else, like that Lounge or something?

*raises hand!* Eirene is free for people to approach and talk to!

Also if anyone wants to send me a convo message and plot out connections or back history with Eirene, or fun things you wanna do later in the story I am available. O_O
I will take you up on that. Will PM you sometime later today about setting up something between Eirene and Ilsa.

Reactions: Buttercorn
So who else in Viridos is in Riven!?
If only you had asked earlier. My character was going to start in Riven which is the area of the world he normally resides in. But I decided to give him jobs in Edelon and Hosia to move him towards the events that are happening. He will eventually end up back there though.

Saphen said:
If only you had asked earlier. My character was going to start in Riven which is the area of the world he normally resides in. But I decided to give him jobs in Edelon and Hosia to move him towards the events that are happening. He will eventually end up back there though.

lol it's all good. I'm sure I can solo rp with her for at least a little since she has Maiin but *she shrugged* maybe not..

Last edited:
Are you going to make your way to Hosia at all or are you just planning to stay in Riven till the party comes your way? My character is a bit nomadic in his profession so he travels often.

Are you going to make your way to Hosia at all or are you just planning to stay in Riven till the party comes your way? My character is a bit nomadic in his profession so he travels often.
Going to stay, she has work to do in Riven that she wouldn't know how to do elsewhere really lol at least.. i guess she could do it elsewhere.. but meh...

Status
Not open for further replies.