Plot Discussion (Chapter 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to stay, she has work to do in Riven that she wouldn't know how to do elsewhere really lol at least.. i guess she could do it elsewhere.. but meh...
Better to stay true to character than to move for frivolous reasons. When I make my circuit back we can have some interactions which would be interesting. Though with his personality it would probably have to be you who really starts the engagement, but we can discuss story concepts and figure something out I am sure.

Better to stay true to character than to move for frivolous reasons. When I make my circuit back we can have some interactions which would be interesting. Though with his personality it would probably have to be you who really starts the engagement, but we can discuss story concepts and figure something out I am sure.
Totally XD maybe in the mean time she can make friends with someone else? XD anyone? :P

Don't know if this has already been addressed, but I can't seem to paste the picture from my character sheet into an IC post. I don't really need it do I?
Nope. Pictures are not essential.

Some of us are just art whores.

And yes, people should lean on @Diana. She, along with @Jack Shade and @unanun are trusted storytellers who know how to get people involved, and they have each been given a slice of the Plot Secret Pie. Following their lead will bring you tasty twists.

@Lovelessesbutterfly

I can see why you are having difficulty finding motivation for your character to leave. But are you certain you want to stay in Riven? There's not going to be much going on there, for this plot, and unless someone else wants to RP there with you, you may be stuck for a while. I would hate to see that happen, so if you want to get with me, we can probably come up with a good reason for her to go to Hosia.

@Lovelessesbutterfly

I can see why you are having difficulty finding motivation for your character to leave. But are you certain you want to stay in Riven? There's not going to be much going on there, for this plot, and unless someone else wants to RP there with you, you may be stuck for a while. I would hate to see that happen, so if you want to get with me, we can probably come up with a good reason for her to go to Hosia.
I do realize that I might be left out to dry for a little while, but in a way that's good seeing as finals are coming up soon. I also wouldn't really know why Buhn would leave Riven *she shrugs* I just wouldn't know what to do with her elsewhere, and i feel like going elsewhere may require fighting which.. (TO be completely honest) i'm not good at. Lol

If that's what you really want, then that's fine. Please do let me know if your mind changes.

^^^ The most plausible reason I have for Kozoul to even be hanging out at Hosia is that she's running some sorta.... errand for someone back at Riven, Tegan. Like some mundane shit, "Kozoooooul can you go pick up my whatchamacallit, I'd go but my honeyboo said he got the hut to himself for the whole day and we're gonna shag like pollen season."

Doable (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA) y/n?

Likewise, Koori, if you want to be a part of this current plot (it's a good one!) then coming up with a reason for her to be there is not a problem. For instance, her abilities to fuse with various plant life would be very useful in the poison forest. Or, for darker mysterious purposes, Ironblood may have more use for her more unique ability...

As for the how, it could have been a simple invitation from a colleague and she wanted to glory. Maybe they were old school chums. Maybe Ironblood had to bribe her with an obscene amount of components for Kozoul's own work/research.

All of these things are possible. However, if you wish to stay in Riven to develop her, perhaps you and Loveless B. can wow the rest of us with some Rivenesque scenes.

• Love
Reactions: DotCom
*finishes reading*

Okay, I am loving the Kaustir plot. We have K'Jol as the obvious favourite for winning the games, and then a complete underdog in the form of Amalia.

Then around this we have some seriously mysterious shit going on with Tharwa's man and K'larr's tablet shenanigans.

I have no idea what's going to happen. Kudos, you devilish devils.

Last edited:
Damn, none got off the ship. There goes plan B: steal the rude sailor's uniform. Plan A was 'get invited by other player interacting with Konkon, but now I'm going to have to try for extra-clever.

Ah-ha! I have... A plan!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... I'm kinda stuck with Arania at the moment. I mean... she's supposed to be working as a healer, so should she possibly go out of the tent too? Maybe she could get a break or something... it's just, she seems sort of.. stuck.

Since a lot of people in Kaustir are focused on the games, at some point Asmodeus will have to write the next portion. No harm waiting until it comes.

I'm basically waiting for the next post unless someone wants to do some roleplay with Amalia. Otherwise my next post would be full of sight seeing. XD

D:< I didn't get any Plot Secret Pie! Where is my pie!

I am however totally on board to helping people accomplish plotty goals with their charrie. >:3 Plus, I hate running around with my head cut off and not knowing what to post. >:[ COME IN TO MY INBOX AND PLOT DELICIOUS PLOTS WITH ME.

Right now in Pegulis, we have DRAGON BITS EVERYWHERE! Got a tricky spell and need a dragon liver? We got dragon liver! Think you're a badass enough wizard to earn playing with a pair of dragon balls? Well we don't have any dragon balls. >:[ But we do have just about everything else, so stop on by and talk to your Northern Archon for all of your dragon needs. 8D

YOU ARE THE PIE, DIANA! >:[

A mysterious girl who somehow united all the Mages and now lives in a city that has been kept a secret from the rest of the world? Awe. Sum.

Plus, there's all that shit we haven't told you about yet. We'll get to that.

Furthermore, Dragon Bones are a great way to create thermic gems. So anyone who is a fan of NOT DYING in the Pegulis cold now has a reason to run to Barvelle if they want to.

Right, we're about to approach our second week. I'll push towards some plot moments with all of you in the days ahead.

Me freaky troll, Nae, is open to be shoved into the cracks of anyone's plotty plans. Right now he's headed to the games. He can trip over someone/thing on the way or meet someone interesting once he get's there. Hit me up if you have a spot for him.

@Diana , at your convenience you can also address the modified letter which arrived at Barvelle.

@Diana , at your convenience you can also address the modified letter which arrived at Barvelle.

Already on my slip in to-do. >:3

ALSO, If anyone wants to BRING me that modified letter from that poor deadman as an excuse to interact, that is also acceptable! Whomever brings it/gets to it first. O_O

Based on unanun's post in Pegulis, should we assume ALL of the letters sent by Medwick were altered?

Nope. Something should happen to Aldus soon. Tavark .. I'm thinking about, but someone was very gracious to already take the plague into account.

Status
Not open for further replies.