Playing with Dolls

He was happy to walk around like this. For one thing he couldn't lose the other, and also because it felt nice. A warm hand in his own, something he didn't get often. He couldn't help a slight chuckle at the male's words. "Yes, but it also means you can get in touch with me, Robin, or Eric where ever you are." He pointed out, of course he'd grab one for Eric now just to have it all said and done. He felt the squeeze to his hand, looking at the other as he thought something might be wrong, but seeing that he looked happy Wren chuckled and gave a slight squeeze back. He wouldn't mind walking like this the whole trip if they could.

He looked at the shop and nodded, walking to it with the other. He nearly burst out laughing at the male's words, but suppressed it to just a soft chuckle behind his arm. "don't forget, you're human too you know." He said with a bright grin. Sure, they were dolls, but right now at this moment the other was just as human as Wren. Or at least that was how he felt. He led the other around until he found a sale person, smiling to the young woman who was probably about his age. "We need to get him and his brother cell phones. Nothing too crazy, but at least a smartphone." He explained, the male's didn't need all the new bells and whistles, but being able to use the internet and GPS were a must.

He led the other with him as he followed the employee to a section where she left them to look over a few phones. "These are tester ones, so you can play with them a bit and see which one you like." Wren said to Jace, tapping on one phone screen and bringing up the camera, flipping it so Jace's face showed up on the screen. Wren laughed at the amusing angle, wondering if it was always so easily fun to go shopping with someone else.

"Whoa!" Jace was very surprised when his face showed up in the phone that he jumped back. He looked to Wren who was laughing, "what are you doing surprising me like that?" Granted he always see people with this thing but he couldn't figure out for the life of him, how this thing works. He stepped closer to tester phone and peeked comically, like he was somehow afraid of his face showing on the screen again. "Gosh, you should teach me things first before showing the phone programs like that.." he said, puffing his cheeks out.

He looked at the displayed phones and frowned. "Everything looked the same! How am I supposed to choose?" He scratched his scalp in confusion. He started to press this and that, memorizing what the result and storing the information. He tapped the screen carefully, not wanting the fragile-looking phone to break. It would be bad if the shop asking for refund because Jace broke their tester phone. And with his curiosity, he tapped everywhere. He suppose it wouldn't get into dangerous territory because it's just mere tester phone.

He couldn t help but laugh a bit harder at the males surprise, it was so amusing. "Sorry, sorry. Not like it's going to hurt you." He said playfully. "You press this button here and it takes pictures, this one flips the camera." He showed him, taking a picture of the ceiling. He smiled as the male complained and played with the phones, looking them over himself as he did.

"Just pick one that looks alright, not like you're stuck with it for life." He said, picking up one and showing it to the male. "This is the one I have, but Robin has that one." He pointed to another. "If you're just using it for call, text and internet than either of these work fine. This one has a better camera." He pointed to another, then shrugged. "No rush, but you don't have to panic over it either." He smiled, giving the males hand a soft squeeze.

Jace nodded. Really though, what did he look for in a phone? The camera? Its ability for a lot of programs? He wanted to tear his hair out in frustation. Right, he shouldn't panic first. His eyes looked back and forth in the selection of phones and he finally decided. "Alright, I know how to choose!" He exclaimed as he took a step back and closed his eyes. He took a deep breath and releasing it before lifting his currently-free hand. Fisting the hand and jutted his forefinger out, now his hand was pointing. His hand moved back and forth between the phones and with his gut feeling he stopped the hand from moving. He slowly peeked his eye open, surprised at what he saw. He pouted, found out that his finger was pointing at Wren who was standing a bit far away from him. "I'm not going to buy you, don't even think to crack that joke," he huffed.

After a few more (unsuccessful) tries, Jace's finger finally pointing at a cellphone. He happily skipped to take the tester phone and gave it to Wren. "Here, let's buy this one!" He wondered what they would do to pick Eric's. Should they pick what Robin had so they would match or should they send pictures of the phones and let Robin pick?

Wren was patient, they were in no rush really,the knew Robin was probably still working and he was actually probably relieved to have them out of the house. He bli naked as the watched the males method of choosing, unable to stop from laughing, and it was even more hilarious when the male pointed at him. "That's fine, I already bought you after all." He teased instead.

He was still laughing when they finished, people had been watching Jace and giggling. Wren nodded at the phone, waving over an employee. "Can we get two of this one? Different colors if possible." Wren asked, deciding that was the easiest way to pick Eric's phone too. The woman nodded, and came back with one red and one black, along with some paper work that Wren filled out.

"You can go pick out a case too, just don't wander farther than that or I'll never take you out again." He said to Jace. "I'll take Eric out a different day to choose a case for his too, but I figured at least you'll have different colored phones." He said with a smile, he and Robin bassically did the same unless one of them particularly liked a certain function in a phone.

Jace's cheeks turned red again as he finally realized that people have been staring and laughing at him. He was kinda embarrassed, he hoped he didn't embarrass Wren though. He accepted the phone and looked over it. "I want the black one," he stated after a round of thinking. He thought red would look good on Eric, plus black case just like Eric's hair. He walked to the selection of cases, looking thoughtful. His fingers skimmed through the variation, until one design seemed to perk his interest. It was white overall, and it had sky picture on it. He liked it.

With confidence he gave that case to Wren before skipping off to another collection of cases. He wanted to pick Eric's too. He thought it will be easier that way and saved less time. Jace knew Eric's taste, the have been together for years after all. Eric liked stars so he tried to find a black case with stars. When he found it, it was at the very back of the rack. A case with night sky design on it. Eric's gonna love this no matter what he said later. He gave it to Wren as well before going to play with the tester phones again, waiting for the other to pay for the cases.

When Jace noticed he finished the payment, he was immediately back at his side again. "I think next time we come here, we can shop for groceries with Eric. And I promise I won't wander too far again." He subtlely intertwined his hand again with Wren's before pointing to the second floor, where he saw so many clothes. "Are we going there next? Clothes? Or daily things?" he pointed to the direction of grocery store inside the mall.

((Sorry, been busy, but off today and romarow))

He nodded, it would be easy to set up both phones anyways since they would start out with the same contacts and such for now. He glanced up every so often to make sure Jace was still close by. He took the case and tilted his head when the other went to different cases. He chuckled, but that was fine with him, and so he finished the paperwork and started getting Jace's phone set up.

He popped the cases on, noting the designs the male had picked and smiling softly, he was cute. Ah, should he not really be thinking that sort of thing? But it was true.. oh well, he could think what he wanted. He finished up and soon the male was beside him again. He nodded at the bit about groceries, and laughed at the next part. "Well if you have your phone it's okay if you wander a bit, but not today." He said with a laugh, fishing the phone from the bag and handing it to the male.

"I put my number in there, I'll put robin's and Eric's in too later. You make a call like this, so if we get seperated then call me." He explained the basic function, showing him how before grinning, giving the hand a squeeze. "But this is more reassuring." He said, meaning the holding of hands. He then started walking with the other, giving a soft hum in thought.

"Lets do clothes first. I just went grocery shopping so we should be okay on that until the three of us can go so you both can choose what you like. Other than that you'll need toothbrushes. I don't care if you use our toothpaste and soap..." He was trying to think of everything they would need now, over the next few days. He had a feeling they would forget something.

They went up the escalator and entered a large clothing store, by passing the womans clothing for the mens section. "We'll start here. If you want after this one we can go to other shops too. I'm not sure what sorts of clothes you both like." He said with a grin, i t would be a little boring for him he supposed, but that was fine, the dolls weren't going to fit well in the twins clothing, so best to just get there own sooner rather than later.

((Ah, so that's why. Don't worry.))

Jace watched the explanation with rapt attention as Wren taught him how to call him. His gut told him that this would be important for him. Jace was more of the practical person, while Eric was the one who did all the thinking for them. Jace didn't think what he did most of he time, he just did it. So when he held the other's hand in his, he didn't think of it. Wren's hand just felt right in his own. They passed by woman's section and he blushed again, remembering the scenes from earlier. If this went on, he thought this was going to be his nightmare tonight.

"So, what are we going to buy? Shirt, T-shirt, pants, shoes, .. sock? Un-U-Underwear too?" He kind of blushed again. Oh gosh, were Wren going to send pictures of underwear to his own brother, so he could pick Eric's? Jace didn't even know the size of Eric's little friend so he wouldn't be much help. "Let's go to T-shirt first," he said quickly, wanting to hide his thinking from Wren. He knew this might be boring for Wren so perhaps this was the correct time to remind him.

"Come on, you said you're going to dress me up right? You won't even have the time to get bored you know," he said before tugging him to the area of T-shirt, which he assumed going to fit him. Tight on the chest or the waist, it's up to Wren to decide. The reason behind all of this dressing up was, Eric had been mocking him for his horrid sense of fashion whenever he chose his own clothing. Eric's exact words were You're going to be the doom, abomination of fashion world. He internally sighed as he was reminded again of this. Eric meant no harm as always, their snark to each other had been like this since the years before.

He thought about that they needed to buy as well, and the other seemed to get just about everything. "Let's get a weeks worth of clothing for now, should be enough since we will have to do laundry more often with two more people in the house." He said thoughtfully. Robin always mocked Wren for being bad at planning and such, but in part Wren like to act that way so that Robin could have something to complain about. He didn't want Robin to ever feel like he bothered his older brother. "For underwear are you both good with boxers? We can just grab a couple pairs for now, get a couple different ones and we can pick up more once you decide what you like." He hadn't really thought about the other modeling underwear for him... he would be disappointed later when he thought of how he missed the chance for some joking around.

He followed and laughed a bit. "Yeah, let's pick out some stuff." He said cheerily. He picked up a few different t-shirts, some were tight fitting, some looser, different designs and colors. "Let's grab some pants too, then you can start trying stuff on. When you find a style you like we can pick out more." He said, carrying the t shirts over to the other section. He did the same, some tight fitted jeans and some loose. He tended toward wearing tighter fitting clothing himself, he liked to look nice and show off a little, where as Robin usually wore looser clothing, so he wasn't sure what this person would like.

Once he had a good pile he also added looked over some sweatpants. "Do you need clothes to sleep in? Robin and I don't really have pajamas." He said, a bit thoughtfully. Both brother's had some loose t shirts and tank tops, and some shorts and sweatpants for bed, but they were really just lounge clothes that got used for that purpose when the weather got cooler. This time of year though they both wore fairly little to sleep. "Up to you, you can always borrow some of my clothes to sleep in when you need them too, they'll be a little big on you, but it's not so bad for sleeping in." He said with a laugh.

((yeah, been getting home and going right to bed pretty much XD should be slow until saturday though so ill be able to post lots))

"Does that mean we need more laundry basket as well?" Jace tapped his chin, the other hand crossing across his chest, trying to act as if he's full of thought. Hey, don't blame him because he's trying to look cool, okay? The question about underwear was soon spoken and he tried to look unbothered by the mention of underwear. "Yea, we're never picky about it. The ones dress us up usually never cared that there's underwear under pants. In fact, I am going commando right now." Oops, he said that out loud. Luckily there was no women around or he would have faint in embarrassment for saying it out loud.

And then, simply put, Wren was going into shopping frenzy. Should have been the first time because he said he always go to the mall alone. Unless there's some poor shop attendant that was forced to be under a pile of clothes. Wren had been taking clothes from the rack before pilling it on the top of him. He regretted not taking the basket offered by the shop attendant. He cried out absolute NO when Wren tried to add anything pink or purple in overall. He didn't know if he did that on purpose or simply think the color would look good on him.

The pile of clothes keep going bigger as both of them hopped from one subsection to another. The jeans were heavy so he glared at Wren to carry them himself. The pile of tshirt were heavy enough as it was. "Just give me two set of long-sleeved shirt and long sweatpants. My body get cold easily so I prefer it long," he suddenly stuttered. "I-I mean, lo-long clo-clothes. Not other things okay? Don't go anywhere dirty!" If things get hot, I mean- weather hot, then he thought he could take Wren up on his offer and borrow his shorts. They picked a few sweatpants, and a few set of pajamas. "Do we try these out before we get shoes or after?"

He laughed as he watched the other, they probably would need those, and more dishes and cups, but those things could wait he figured, there was always someone home to do laundry and dishes so they could make it work for a week or so. He blinked rather shocked at the bit about commando. "Ah, is that so?" He asked, surprisingly taken off guard as he glanced down instinctively towards the other's crotch. He then burst into laughter and had to turn away. "Dammit, i'm so lucky." He said, trying to catch his breath. He couldn't help but feel lucky right now, having such a cute person to spend time with, he was taken by surprise by just what sorts of things came out of his mouth.

Once they got back to shopping he found some sleep wear for the other. Honestly his mind wouldn't have gone there if the male hadn't said anything. "Oh, don't worry, i'm way too distracted thinking about you not wearing underwear to even notice what you said~" He teased with a smirk before chuckling. "Let's have your try these on first, we'll see if there's stuff for you and Eric, and then once we've whittled it down we can pick out more if we have to." He decided, they already had a lot to carry anyways.

He led the male to the changing rooms, entering the stall himself and sitting on the chair inside, placing the clothes he carried on his lap and reaching out for the ones the other held. "It will be faster if i'm in here, rather than you needing to open and close the door a million times." He stated simply, he saw no issue in seeing the other change, they were both guys, and no one else seemed to be using the changing rooms either. He fished out his phone as well, fiddling with it. "I'll send pictures to Robin too, though honestly you probably know what Eric likes better. But I think it would make Robin happy to pick one or two things for him." He said smiling softly.

((Nice!))

Jace's blush got even darker at the tease, downside of being pale-skinned. Whenever he was with Wren he felt like his blood keep rushing to his brain, with the count of blush he sported today. "Oh gosh," he muttered under his breath quietly. They walked into the changing room and he watched with horrified expression when Wren closed the door behind him instead of in front of him. He buried his face into his hands in shame. He understood the statement but it didn't reduce any embarrassment he felt. Granted, as a doll he was dressed and undressed by the twins for a million times but this was his human body!

"Why is my owner a pervert?" he asked, looking up as if he was asking the God. He sighed and transferred the pile of clothes in his hand to the younger. He resigned and bit his lips, zipping down his jacket and hung it on the side of the changing room. Then his shirt and he started to undo his pants. "Just don't take any naked pictures," he said. He pushed the pants down and hung them. It was true that he wore nothing underneath. His hand quickly covered his crotch and the other reaching out to Wren, asking him to handover a boxer.

"It would be disgusting for me and the next customers to try the pants out without wearing anything underneath." They bought one underwear that Jace assumed his size earlier so he could save himself from having to pull his pants down and let the shop attendant to look at the coding number/price tag, which was near his ass. He tore away the price tag from the paid underwear and he quickly turn around to wear it. He bent down, accentuating his perky ass accidentally and didn't even notice that the mirror was showing the reflection of his crotch for Wren to see. He cursed softly when he forgot to take off his shoes before wearing the underwear, so he toed them off quickly and pulled the underwear up. It fits like a glove, showing off his curve and the outline of his manhood. "Alright, what's next to try?"

Wren blinked when called a pervert, and he grinned. "You're the one with a dirty mind. We are both guys anyways, I already have a decent idea of what you're going to look like naked anyways, so what's the big deal?" He asked, he may be a bit flirty, but he wasn't actually planning to make a move on the other. He chuckled and nodded. "Too bad, I coulda used some for later." He said, making a motion with his hand. "Guess I'll have to go off memory." He joked, again he wasn't serious... well okay maybe at some later date this may come into play.

He handed the other the boxers they'd bought, only giving a short glance to the others body before looking away, he really wasn't a pervert. However the male made it hard to not see things, the changing room wasn't huge, and him bending over was... well Wren was glad about the pile of clothes in his lap at least, worried that blood may run south.

He'd never really thought about his sexuality, but assumed that he liked girls. But then again he couldn't say he didn't like guys. Well, catching a glimpse of the males front in the mirror when he was trying to find someone other than his ads to look at solidified the thought that this male at least was attracted to him.

Once the male was done Wren smiled, now that he could actually look the male over he had a nice body. He fished around for jeans and shirts, handing them to the male. "If it looks good then we'll put them in one pile, and stuff to go back another pile. And if it's something you think Eric will like I'll send a picture to Robin." He said with a grin.

"Alright," Jace nodded at the instructions Wren gave him. He never experienced this sort of things. His ex-owners always pick for him the doll's clothes and when he accompanied his child owner to the mall, they never let him into the changing room. He tried every shirt and pants that was given to him, telling the other to take picture when he felt like the clothes would either look good on Eric or similar to Eric's liking. He chose the clothes he liked based on the design on it or if the clothes feel comfortable on his skin. "Ah towel!" He whispered-shouted suddenly when he was changing. The thought suddenly popped into his mind and he thought they would need two additional towel as well.

Jace picked a few tight jeans and one loose pants. They both agreed that Jace looked better in tight jeans. Jace actually agreed because tight jeans made him look taller. For sleep wear he picked two pajamas. One because the design match and two because it's cheaper than he have to buy long sleeved shirt plus long pants. Perhaps one day they'll be shopping for winter clothes but Jace didn't dare to put his hope too high. Things could always change and emotion was a fickle thing. He would never knew when he get turned back into doll so he would enjoy this moment and be happy as much as he can.

He picked the night sky design pajamas and the other was simply stripped in blue and black. "Let's get these. I like these." He smiled over to his owner and glanced to Wren's phone. "Have Robin reply yet?" If not, they may have to stay in the changing room for a while. Let's have some fun then. "Hey Wren, which shirt and pants you want me to model in for you?"

Time flew by as they went through the clothing, Wren sending Robin text after text with pictures. He blinked at the bit about towels and nodded, chuckling, they did keep extra, but they'd grab a couple more while they were out. Wren enjoyed the clothes the male chose, he looked handsome, and the pajamas were rather cute.

He nodded as he started collecting the clothes, sorting them and re folding them so they would be neat to return to the shelves for the ones they hadn't picked. He glanced at the phone and shook his head. "Since we were taking so long he may have hopped in the shower." He said, that was his best guess anyways. He was thinking they could go look for shoes while they waited before the other offered to model and he chuckled but decided that could be fun.

He picked out some of the tight jeans and a cute light blue shirt, the neck was some what low cut. "Here, what about this, then?" He asked playfully. "You need to put on a good show." He teased, thinking this would just be something funny to waste a few minutes, surely Robin would text back soon.

"What? You expect me to look sexy or something?" Jace said as he looked at the design picked for him. He totally want him to try and look sexy. Well, all he was taught was to look affectionate and nonthreatening in front of kids, he didn't know how he should look sexy. Hesitating, he tried on the clothes. The shirt showed off his collarbone and the tight jeans made him look better, perky ass and slender long legs.

"Now how should I pull it off?" he muttered to himself. He supposed he should just copy the pose he saw in those magazines. He started off with leaning on the changing room side with his shoulder, trying to look cool, hands crossed in front of his chest. "How about this? Or this?" He changed the pose slightly, his eyes were looking away and his legs lightly crossed over another. "Or like this?" He ruffled his hair, trying to achieve that sexy ruffled look and sat at the corner of the changing room, looking straight in the eyes at Wren, trying to imitate the look of men underwear model. "Oh wait, let's do it this way instead." He imitated the bodybuilder pose. "Am I sexy yet?"

He chuckled. "Mm, I wouldn't mind seeing that." He said with a smirk, he wasn't really being serious, just playing around a bit. He watched the male trying different poses, actually seemingly trying to look sexy for him. Wren was trying so hard not to laugh, but by the end he was doubled over and holding his stomach as he laughed. "Sexy isn't the right word,but you are beautiful." He said,still laughing. Sure the male couldn't pull off "sexy",he was too cute for that, but he did have rather stunning looks.

Just then his phone buzzed and Wren wiped the tears from his face as he saw it was Robin. He read through the text and smiled, standing as he started collecting the clothes. "Robin picked out some for Eric, so we can get going." He said with a smile, taking the clothes they would be putting back. "I'll go put these away while you get changed back. Do you think you have enough clothes for now? We can move onto shoes next." He said with a grin before leaving the changing room so the male could get dressed.

He went back to where they were and put everything back before checking his phone again, Robin asking how things were going. Wren chuckled, sending a brief synopsis and letting him know where they were off to next. He then went back to the changing room to wait for Jace. "You all set?" He asked happily, he was really having fun today.

Jace looked disappointed when he couldn't pull off the sexy look. You can practically see his dog ears went down. Wren read through the message and then started to pick up the clothes. "Yeah, I think I have enough clothes to go by," he nodded. He waited for the other leave the changing room before he pulled the t-shirt over his head and shimmied out of the jeans, changing back to his original clothes but keeping the boxer on. He smoothed the fold of his clothes and Wren knocked on the changing room, asking if he was done. In answer he opened the door, the clothes on his hand.

"Yeah. Let's pay for these and then we can pick out shoes. I personally think I'll go well with one set. These one works well for me," he said gesturing to the shoes he wore. He thought the shoes would fit any occasions and he could go bare footed at Wren's house. It's not like he'll go to parties and such. Shoes wouldn't be a dire necessity for him. On the other hand, sandals though might be a bit nice. "What do you think about sandals?"

Once they paid for it and the clothes was put in separate bag, one for Jace and the other for Eric. On their way to the shoes section. They passed by a food booth, a crepe stand. Jace looked mesmerized by the ice cream that was put on the top of the crepe. He internally drooled at the sight of it. "It looks really delicious," Jace suddenly said. The kid that was eating it looked like he was really enjoying it too. So it must tasted good right? There seemed to be a variety of what you can put inside the crepe itself.

9b2fb9_5e4c0bff2efc44218b92413464394520~mv2.png

Wren nodded at the bit about shoes. "Sounds good to me." He agreed, he didn't have many pairs himself, just a decent pair for work, and a pair for bad weather. He gave a light shrug and a grin at the comment about sandals. "That's fine, what ever you like wearing. I want you to be comfortable in your clothes... after all before this you guys pretty much just wore what people made you wear, right?" He asked, tone sympathetic, he couldn't imagine living like that, it would drive him crazy.

Once paid and walking to the shoes he turned to the other to ask a question when he noted how his face lit up at the crepe stand. Wren laughed softly at his words and nodded, nudging him over to the stand. "We have time to stop for a snack, why don't you get one?" He said, taking his wallet out and handing it to the male. "You can get what you like." He said with a smile, offering to take the bag the other carried in exchange so that his hands would be free. "We can sit on the bench while you eat, then go and get shoes." He said, motioning to a bench that wasn't too far off and was currently empty.

Jace shrugged, he never had concern about what he wear most of the time, unless it's about public decency. "Um.. well, for one, we're taught to make the child, who is our owner to be happy. If wearing the clothes they chose for me make them happy, then I'll do it. Secondly, it's not like I can change out of them when I am a doll and when I am human, they suddenly afraid of me so I'm turned back to doll instantly." He smiled ruefully. He was given the bill and Jace contemplated for a moment what he should do. Would it be alright for him to stray away from Wren? What if he got tricked by someone on the way? Oh well, he have phone so he could always call Wren if something happened.

Jace nodded and gave the bag to Wren. He happily ran to the stand, holding the money in his hand like a child. He stood in the queue and patiently waiting for his turn. He got into an argument with a kid for three minutes about which ice cream tasted the best and the mother could only sigh because both didn't want to back down. Jace started another conflict with another child 5 minutes later because the child cut in to the front of him. The child looked at him with distasteful stare and Jace huffed. He wanted to do something about it but it would only be seen as an adult bullying a little kid by the bystanders. So Jace sucked it up and waited again.

When it was finally his turn, he ordered for the medium sized crepe with vanilla oreo ice cream, plus sprinkles and chocolate chips as topping. The crepe chef added blueberry and strawberry sauce to it. It may look crowded but the taste was delicious all the same. Jace paid for the crepe and walked away, too excited to show it to Wren that he forgot about the change. The cashier has to shout for him before Jace got embarrassed and took the change with a shy smile. Then he ran to Wren, careful of the ice cream and showed it off to the other. He gave Wren a small plastic spoon and offered him the ice cream. "Here, try this. It's really delicious!"