Playing with Dolls

Robin gave a meek nod, he didn't mind the introduction, it had been a long time after all. He tensed at the question, debating a moment as he held the doll tightly. He wavered, then finally he handed the doll to the other male. Wren blinked, then laughed. "You two can talk together if you'd like, we will be in the livingroom." Wren said, and Robin nodded. He may have been nervous, but if all this was real... well he felt rude making them "talk" in front of them.

The brothers went to the living room, Wren getting the younger a bowl of food before sitting with him on the couch. "Are you happy? That they're back?" Wren asked, and Robin just stared down at the bowl. "But Eric hasn't..." He said softly, both because he couldn't believe it until the male changed, as well as wondering if it was because of him. Wren patted his head. "Just eat, we'll worry about it later." He said with a smile, and so Robin started nibbling on his food.

Jace was surprised when Robin handed him the doll. He had expected more.. resistance, to be honest. Was it an indication that Robin finally trusted him? Ah, perhaps not much though. Considering he hadn't talked to him yet. Well, at least he still has his human body. He was also surprised when Robin seemed to not take quite a shock at the news, of his doll who could transform into a human.

Jace nodded, and then looked down. Finally, Eric! He smiled, sitting down on Robin's bed, hope the twin didn't mind. He caressed Eric lovingly and stroked his hair. "I miss you, brother. Come here quickly, everyone is waiting for you. Everything has been good. I can't even believe that this is happening." He inhaled, he almost forget to inhale shometimes. "Long story short, I told Wren about us, the real us, even though I racked my brain really hard when trying to lie to him. Don't laugh. I know you're laughing internally there."

True, but even if I laugh, you won't know it. Eric laughed even harder.

"He was .. Wren was.. merely surprised. Like "Hey this is a free ticket to Hawaii" surprise expression. He even wanted us to stay in this house and accompany them. I said to Wren that I wanted to watch him grew old, and he was like .. eh, sure." Jace blushed, hiding his smile. "In my opinion, everything is going in good direction. Though Robin must be really anxious, waiting for you to change. Um.. you know, Wren said.. after we left, the mansion was burnt along with their parents.. they went through fucked-up adoption and Robin's shyness worsen. I hope you can fix him back," Jace uttered, touching his forehead with the doll.

I miss our old Robin too, Jace.

He sighed. He probably had been staying here for too long. He stood up and shut the door behind him, going to the living room. He walked to Robin and touched the doll's lips to Robin's cheek, repeatedly. Doing old tricks he played with both twins. "Kiss, kiss, kiss!" Well, more like pecking actually. "Eric wants you to smile, don't be sad!"

Robin had eaten a few bites of food, Wren able to tell that the younger twin was very much lost in thought and not focused on his meal. Robin tensed slightly when he heard Jace, but he didn't look at him, instead keeping his eyes down. Wren though smiled to him. However at the sudden press of the doll to his cheek Robin jumped, eyes going wide as he looked up at Jace before his face went red. They weren't little kids anymore, and it was embarassing to be "kissed" on his cheek by a doll, especially if all this madness was true and that doll could turn human.

Wren however quickly doubled over in laughter, this was pure gold as far as he was concerned. "We aren't five anymore." He said, chuckling as he reached out and pulled Jace down onto his lap, both to tease the male as well as to give Robin a little space to compose himself. "What about me? Do I get a kiss too?" He asked, playfully jealous, though he wasn't at all serious as he grinned.

Robin fiddled with his food, unable to get the color to fade from his cheeks. Finally he glanced up though. "Wren, don't be mean." He said softly, truly if it were just then he would have said more, but the older brother just chuckled and loosened his grip on Jace's waist, though he did force him to get up either. After all it was okay for a doll to sit on his lap, Right? "Feeling better?" Robin then asked Jace, since he guessed by the playful antics that the male wasn't sick, or whatever had been wrong, anymore.

Ah, this doll is really embarassing. Eric muttered internally, cursing his brother. Well, they had been doing that with kids but it's with un-living doll! The kiss just... felt kind of weird? Not in unpleasant way though. If he was human right now. Eric would have been blushed pink to his ears.

Jace yelped as Wren pulled him down, his butt landing on the other's lap. He looked to the side and saw Wren's face too close to his own. His heart beat faster, it wasn't like this when both twins were just kiddies. Ah, this must be what made Robin so embarrassed. He understood now. With his cheeks tinted red, Jace huffed. "Yeah, you got one." He moved Eric to peck Wren's cheek.

Eww, Jace, please no.

Jace got up from Wren's lap and winced, looking at the doll. He had a hunch that Eric probably disgusted that he had to 'kiss' Eric. "Yeah, sorry, Eric." He then handed Eric to Robin. "Here. Ah and please don't put him on the table. It'll be bad if he suddenly transformed and the table flipped over." He sat down next to Wren. "And yeah, I'm fine now. It was just transformation pain before. It'll gradually disappear." He shot an assuring smile over to Robin, happy that the younger twin talked to him.

Wren was amused that the doll was blushing, curious what he would do next. He hadn't expected to merely have the currently inanimate doll kiss him, but he just laughed. Truthfully he had been teasing, and had thought he could perhaps get a cute kiss from Jace on his cheek, but he wasn't taking it seriously anyways.

Wren let him stand, and Robin gingerly took the doll back. Robin nodded, carefully setting Eric on the couch for now while he took another bite of lunch. "Ah, sorry about that earlier." Wren said, remembering the loud crash from then the other had fallen, not that he could have possibly known at the time of course.

Robin smiled slightly, giving a nod. Even if he was nervous he was still glad the other felt better. "Well, at least until Eric changes you 'll be staying here, and of course if he agrees you both can stay. For now Robin and I will share his room, and you and Eric can use mine." Wren said cheerily, to which his brother gave a nod. He was fine sharing a room again with his brother, and all the better if it was his own room. "We will need to go out and get you clothes too, we can go today if you want." Wren grinned.

Robin however looked down at his nearly finished meal before standing to go to the kitchen. "I need to finish working." He said quietly and Wren forced a quick smile. "Right, you have a dead line." He agreed, though really he had been hopeful that his brother would want to come along. "What do you think Jace? We don't have to go today if you aren't up for it." He said happily.

"Do I really need clothes? I really like the ones I wear." Jace sighed like it was a burden, and leaned back onto the couch lazily, his hands folded behind his head. Actually, he was just had a personal vendetta against sunlight. But Wren had been looked so happy when inviting him, and Wren was simply a weakness to Jace, especially Wren's smile. He glanced over to the older twin, noticing he forced a smile to his brother. Was Wren expecting the other to come as well?

"Why do I foresee a future where you and Eric teasing me because I smell? Nah, that can't do. I'll go, but you're the one choosing for me!" Jace exclaimed, finger pointing to Wren. He didn't care if it looked rude. Hell, he was older than Wren so he got the right to do as he wanted. He looked over to Robin. "You don't want to come? I mean, Eric and I wear the same size of clothes so perhaps we can pick for him too. Save a lot of time and effort as well." He threw a smirk at Eric. "I bet you're so glad I told them to buy your clothes too! Be thankful and worship me when you've changed later!" he said childishly. If he were in public, people would thought that he was crazy or reported to police for suspicious behavior. Eric himself just rolled his eyes in response to Jace's words, though he smiled nonetheless.

Wren laughed at the other's words. "Do you really want to wear the same thing every day?" He asked, though he supposed the other was a doll, he probably was used to wearing the same clothes all the time. He laughed again, nodding. "Sure." He agreed, he was happy enough to help pick out clothes for the male, better that they get it done. Wren found the male hilarious, and was in stitches. However Robin just flushed slightly, cheeks a pale pink as he shook his head. "Maybe next time. But get clothes for him too while you are out." He said softly. Wren knew that "next time" there would be another excuse, that Robin really only went out when he had to.

"Alright, keep your phone on and i'll send pictures." Wren agreed, just having people in the house was probably a lot for his twin in one day, they would work on going out into the world another day. "We'll dress you up and send pictures to Robin so he can pick stuff for Eric too." Wren explained, it was how he got Robin's clothing, trying them on himself and sending pictures so he could choose what he liked. It worked well enough. Robin nodded. "Have fun." He said quietly, deciding not to add the "come home soon" that was so implied in his tone and expression. He didn't want to rush them, not only because he felt bad for Wren, always running home for him, but also he figured Jace would like going out with the elder brother for awhile.

Wren smiled, and soon Robin went down the hall and shut himself in his work room to try and finish the painting. Wren waited until the door shut before he sighed softly. "Well it was worth a try." He said with a soft laugh, he had expected as much. He looked to the still inanimate doll on the couch and smiled. "Take care of him while we are out." He said with a grin before standing and looking to Jace. "Alright, let's go. We can go where ever you like, i'm sure you'd like to explore a little, right?" He asked brightly, he couldn't imagine being immobile for long lengths of time, he would go crazy.

Jace hid a pout when Robin refused his bait. He didn't want to seem childish. He liked to play around but it didn't mean he was immature. Eric probably said I'm so immature though, oh well. He nodded at Robin's request to get clothes for Eric. Deep down, Jace wondered if he had make a mistake. Wren said the twins lost everything in the fire so had he been asking too much for buying clothes for Eric too? Since they wear the same size, Jace could always share his clothing with him, Eric wasn't a picky person as well.

"We'll dress you up and send pictures to Robin so he can pick stuff for Eric too."

"Ah, alright. It's weird... I feel like a doll now," Jace's words were ridiculous because he was, indeed, a doll. He didn't take any offense but the word "dress up" reminded him that he was a doll. He laughed, currently not in any sour mood. He had been asking too much for Robin, he should have known. The boy was afraid of him when they first meet, barely able to talk, how did Jace expect him to go enjoying shopping? He would probably too busy looking side to side, being paranoid, than looking at what he wore for him. He hoped Eric would be able to help the shy boy.

Jace watched Wren told Eric to take care of the house. "He most likely will say yes while giving you a nod, never a thumb-up person, Eric is," he chuckled. "Actually, I don't even know where to go. I haven't been out for a long time so things probably have changed a lot. I'm also prone to forgetting things after they passed for a long time." He played with his long white hair, saying sheepishly. "You can take me to a gay club and I won't even complain," he laughed.

He blinked, he hadn't meant it like that. "Ah, sorry, I wasn't trying to be rude." He said with a laugh. "I do the same thing when I get clothes for Robin, I'll try it on and send pictures." He explained, worried that he'd said something that was perhaps a bit offensive. He wasn't sure how the male felt about being a doll, though he guessed at least the aspect of being dependant on someone else to be able to live as a human was miserable and scary. Not to mention he couldn't imagine how they felt now, one able to move while the other couldn't... and what if he never could? It hurt to think about.

So he pushed the thought away and smiled at the joke, listening to the male talk as he got his things together so they could go. Well we can go to the mall then, and stop by what ever shops you want. You don't have to be limited to just clothes, we'll pick up what you need." He grinned, they had started from scratch, hardly touching the money left by their parents, but they were fairly well off enough that he figured it would be okay to get essentials.

He blinked, surprised, staring at the male a moment. Had he heard Right? It had been a joke, but it found it a rather amusing one, walking over and tipping the males chin up as he smirked. "That So?" He asked, a mischevious tone to his voice as he watched Jace's expression before letting go with a light chuckle. "I'll save that for our next outing." He teased, then thought about something a moment. "I guess I wouldn't know now that I think of it, since we were little. Are you into guys?" He asked with a tilt of his head. Of course that wouldnt have come up before, but now it seemed acceptable to ask.

Jace, still being a lazy ass he was, just stayed on the couch picking on his clothes. "Well, you both are twins so if what you wear looked good then it will look good on Robin's as well." Bored, he started to rock himself on the couch, looking like a child. "Why don't we go to traditional market instead? I mean, it's a lot cheaper there. Wait, do you guys still have those traditional markets? Or has malls finally taken over the world?"

He watched as Wren walker closer, smirk already curling on his lip. His chin was lifted, made him full-stare at the other. "Ha? Aren't you going to be jealous if any guy just happened to pick me up?" he said, getting confident. Then come the question about his sexuality. "Well, not that I'm specifically into guys, after all, like dolls isn't made to have sex. It isn't our main purpose when created. But eh, I tried it before and it felt really good." He cocked his head to the side. "Why? Are you worried if I'm going to jump you in your sleep?" Jace smirked, teasing the other back.

"What else did I miss by the way? Are you still in school or do you have a job already? Have you tried getting pets in the house? Do you have quarrel with your neighbors? How's college and your college ex-lovers? Can you cook? Have you been eating ice cream lately? How about getting vanilla oreo blend later? Is it still exist?" Jace threw one question after another, bombarding the poor Wren.

He tilted his head, thinking. "Sometimes they have farmers markets and things, but for the most part it's malls or chain shops. Sometimes you can find a mom and pop store, or you can go to thrift stores. But the mall is pretty cheap if you look for sales." He said, wondering idly just how old these dolls were. Older than them, he knew.

He chuckled at the question, thinking about it. "You wouldn't cheat on me, would you?" He asked, playfully whining as though he really meant it. Honestly he didn't feel he had any right to forbid them from finding lovers of their own, they were not merely dolls after all. He gave a nod at the answer, surprised that the male had had sex, though maybe he shouldn't have been.

"So you can have sex then?" He asked, maybe it was dumb of him, but he wasn't yet sure just how human they became. He laughed, shaking his head. "I think you are polite enough to wake me up at least." He shot back with a grin. It was more like meeting an old friend, it felt easy and natural to Wren. The bombardment of questions made his head spin a bit and he gave the other a soft pinch to the cheek. "Try to limit it to a couple at a time." He laughed before releasing him.

"No pets, we've never had any after all, though I did think about it for Robin. The neighbors are nice enough, they helped us move in and I chat to them sometimes. We only moved here recently." He was trying to at least give some answer to most of the questions. "Neither of us went to college, but we both have decent jobs, mostly as private contractors for a few wedding companies and things like that. And no ex lovers for either of us, he's well y'know, and I can't exactly bring someone home or stay out and night so..." He shrugged, it more or less spoke for itself. "Though I crushed on some people back in middle school, and sometimes at work." He said with a chuckle.

"Ahh.. what else...?" He was trying to remeber. "Robin handles most of the cooking, but I can do some. I still like ice cream, and yes we can get some." He thought for a few more minuetes, then deciding he'd at least gotten most answered, he laughed. "Now, you ready to go?" He asked, offering a hand to help the other up, planning on driving them into town for their little trip.

"Sometimes they have farmers markets and things, but for the most part it's malls or chain shops. Sometimes you can find a mom and pop store, or you can go to thrift stores. But the mall is pretty cheap if you look for sales."

Jace held his head. "Too many new shop, you're getting me dizzy." He laughed at Wren's whining and ruffled the other's hair. "Yes, Wren. I can have sex. Do you want me to prove it to you right here, right now?" Eric internally wincing, sat on the couch. Please, don't do that. Let me be alone with my pure, innocent eyes.

"Robin handles most of the cooking, but I can do some." Jace laughed lightly at the admittance.

"When Eric's here, I bet my ass he'll gonna be our new cook. He has housewife-personality." Jace teased Eric lightly, knew the other was awake and aware of him. "You know.. the apron and flowery feeling? Just give him a recipe book and he'll work it out. Even I am amazed by his magic!" Please stop talking Jace, Eric wanted to blush and strangle Jace at the same time.

Jace accepted the offered hand and stood up. "Yes, my Prince-oh, I mean, Chauffeur." He smirked, hand on his hip which was jutting out to the side. "Shall we?"

He laughed as his hair was ruffled, it felt odd since he was taller than his companion now, but he fondly remembered these acts back when he was younger. He blinked at the question, but he guessed it was a joke. "Maybe later, I don't think he would want to do forced to watch." He said, doubting the other doll was very amused with their current conversation as it was.

He gave a smile and a nod."I'm sure Robin will like having someone else who is capable in the kitchen, especially with more people to feed." He said cheerily, it was good luck that Eric liked cooking too, or maybe it was more accurate to say that perhaps Robin liked it because of Eric back then. Wren hoped that his brother would feel more at ease with someone doing something that the both liked doing... well that was his hope.

He helped the male up, watching him acting like a diva and so he grinned, bringing the hand up to his lips to kiss it like some fairy tale character. "Of course, miss." He teased. "See you later." He said to the doll still on the couch before leading his own out to the car after locking up. He continued their little game, opening the door for the male to get in before slipping in on his side. it wasn't a new or fancy car, but it worked.

"Alright, clothes shopping first, then we can goof off if you want." He said as he started driving. "So what about you both? What have you been up to? Have you been to a lot of homes? Different places?" He asked,wondering just as much about their time and the male had about his own. "You don't have to answer if it bothers you, i'm just curious." He had gathered based on those first moments that not all owners had been kind when they found out their doll... well wasn't one anymore.

Jace waved a hand to Eric, hoping the other saw it before going outside with Wren. The moment he stepped outside, Jace winced. The sun was too bright, and he have to look down to avoid the sunlight. It was okay though, he'll get used to it, after a few days. He saw Wren opened the door for him , acting like a gentleman or oh well, a chauffeur at the moment. He chuckled before ducking down to get in the car. He put on the seat-belt with practiced movement, almost like he didn't realize he even doing it. Perhaps it because he had been putting on seat-belt for kids.

He leaned back to the comfy seat, looking forward and feeling the rumble of machine under his legs. "Ah yeah, you know .. it's the repeating chain of get adopted - the child liking us so much that we transform - they shriek in fear or they called their parents to show us off - we turned back into a doll - back into the shop. Sometimes there will be rumor circulating about us, being cursed dolls and all. Then people who think they're into ghost, supernatural thingy would buy us. The ritual is scary, lemme tell you," Jace shuddered, recalling that particular memory when they were put on a table and people would kneel and worship them, reciting mantras to let the Devil into the world.

"The ritual obviously a flop. They didn't love us, didn't see us as precious, so we didn't transform. In the end, we were given to a shop for free. And then there is this one rich girl, she thought me and Eric were female! She even named me Princess Barbara! I mean, I know when we're in doll shape the area below is flat and all but it didn't mean we're females!" Jace cried out in frustration. "She even made me wear dresses and have my hair done! Or she'll put a wig over it, the old-fashioned British wig, with blonde curls and all that. Eww." Jace rambled on and on about things, when they were put into a trash bin, when they became an otaku's collection, and many other things.

He listened as the other spoke about their lives since they'd last seen each other. He chuckled a bit about the ritual, he could only imagine how such things went, not to mention the reaction from the dolls. He really cracked up at the complaints about being put in dresses and wigs, he'd almost wished he'd seen that.

The rest he tried not to laugh at, not able to imagine being tossed in the literal trash. "I'm glad that no one broke you guys..." He murmured, though he did remeber Jace saying that he could sew Eric back up... It made him uncomfortable to think. He reached over and placed his hand over the others, giving a gentle squeeze as he smiled. "I won't say we are normal, but I can at least promise that we will do out best to take care of you both." He said honestly, he really meant it.

He did think about the fact that, as humans, they would age, and eventually die. The dolls however... they w ouldnt, would they? He felt bad, and so he didn't say that he would take care of them forever... forever didn't exist for humans. Instead they pulled up to the mall and he parked, offering a bright grin as he opened the door to help the male out. "Ready for a little adventure?" He asked with a laugh, he hadn't been to a mall with a companion since middle school.

Jace looked away to the window, acting like he's sightseeing though actually he was hiding the blush. He had felt his cheeks heating up when Wren gave his hand a gentle squeeze. He didn't have the will to pull his hand away so he opted for the option looking away. "Yeah, thanks a lot. Eric and I may look this way forever, never age or get sick but we can still bleed. Eric said to me that he remembered our maker saying that when we transform into human-size, we're just like a human. A blow to the head or heart could kill us just like it kills human. We can still bleed out to death. We can commit suicide if we want, but don't worry. I won't kill myself."

Jace laughed when Wren opened his door for him, helping him out. "You really like to be a chauffeur, don't you?" he teased before climbing out of the vehicle. "You sound like those advertisement about 4D Cinemas," he chuckled again. "But I guess, yeah. Let's go!" He gave Wren a happy grin before running into the mall, looking left and right. He watched people around him; kids, adult, teenagers. Some looked happily giggling, some seemed really bored. There also big balloons flying above him. Ah, had he mentioned how cold is it in the mall? It's felt like he came from tropical country then magically stepped out into north pole.

"Where should we go first, Wre-" He frantically looked everywhere. "Wren, where are you?" He seemed to have lost the other somehow. He didn't know what to do, in such place and in such situation. He didn't know anyone, and it would be awkward to leave now. Because Wren might be looking for him as well, and if he went out of the mall, it would made it harder for Wren to found him. "Ah, should I go to those station in the mall for lost children?" he muttered, thinking aloud.

He was a bit surprised to hear that they could bleed, but it made sense he supposed, after all the doll was warm like a human, he wouldn't be if blood didn't course through his veins. The mention of suicide made him cringe a bit, but being told that it wouldn't happen helped. "You had better not, or i'll beat you back to life." He said, trying to lighten the mood a bit with a laugh. He didn't mind the mild teasing, and soon followed behind the excited male as they entered the mall.

Wren tried to keep his eyes on the other, but at some point he got stuck behind a group of people and the other slipped away. He sighed, hurrying forward once able but he couldn't see Jace... How did he just disappear? He quickly started looking through the windows of shops, but eventually he decided that if he went too far then they may get further separated. He ran a hand through his hair, the first goal of today was now changed to getting Jace a damn cellphone.

But first he had to find him, so he went to the booth that lost children got sat at. "Hi, I just got separated from a friend of mine. He's not from around here, and I don't have a way to get in touch with him. Can you page him? I don't think he's ever been in a mall before." He smiled to the girl behind the desk who just giggled, here was a grown man needing to have his friend paged like a five year old.

She did though, and so Jace sat to wait as the speakers crackled around the mall. "Jace, Please come to the information booth on the first level." It repeated a couple times and Wren felt a slight pit of embarrassment for both of them... not that any stranger in the mall would actually know. He took out his cell while he waited, shooting a text to Robin explaining how in five minuets he lost the other male, and how he planned to get both dolls their own phones. Robin was slow to reply, the message full of underlying concern, though Wren could tell he was trying to make it sound like he wasn't.

Just after Jace said it out loud, a loud noise was calling his name. "Me? Jace me?" He wasn't sure if they had been calling him or another kid named Jace, but he had better chance finding Wren if he went there so he just walked forward. "Wait, where is the information booth?" he inquired to himself, late in thinking that he didn't know anything in this mall.He looked around, noticed a few girls around bra section. Jace calmed himself down, willing not to blush that hard while he went to chat them up. He just had to ask.. just a few seconds then he can run away.. just a simple question.. The sight of so many bras didn't help the heavy blush though.

"Um.. C-Can I a-ask... where is the info-information booth?" He stuttered out his question. The girls, or women actually, have the nerve to laugh at him, pinching his cheeks and calling him cute before gave him the direction of information booth's whereabouts. Jace nodded his thanks before scurrying away. He knew it, this was bad, he should have asked the assistant of other section but the underwear section was the nearest.

After getting a few wrong way, he finally arrived at the information booth. Jace was clenching the hem of his clothes, face red as he looked away. "I promise I would never, ever again to bra section..." Jace said, seemed sheepish and unconscious that he said it aloud.

Wren was waiting patiently... or trying to. His leg was moving as he sat there, watching the minuets tick by on his phone. What if the other went back to the car? But if he left they might miss each other. Could he had really gotten this far away? Or was he lost? Right... did he even know where the information booth was? Wren sighed, holding his head in his hands. This was miserable. His phone buzzed, and he got hopeful for a split moment before remembering he didn't have a phone, and so instead read the message from Robin. He was asking if they'd met back up yet, and Wren sent a quick negative before scanning the area, a lump in his throat.

Finally he caught sight of light colored hair and he quickly headed over, catching the male's mumbled words and noting how he was gripping his clothes and the red face. Wren quickly wrapped his arms around the other, relief swimming in him, before pulling back enough to look at the male. "You ditched me to look at woman's underwear?" He teased, just loud enough that someone close by may have heard, a little revenge for scaring the crap out of him. His expression got a little more serious and he sighed, resting his head on the other's shoulder. "Seriously, don't wander off! I was getting nervous." He scolded before he sent a text to the worried Robin.

This time he grabbed the male's hand, looking at him with a rather tired smile, he wasn't sure why, but he'd been really worried, like it was a little kid that had gone missing. "Change of plans, we are going to go and get you a cell phone before we get clothes. And I'm not letting go of your hand until you have it, okay?" He said, acting all the part of a mother hen.

"What?! No!" Jace responded to the tease, looking surprised and scandalized. "I was going to ask about the information booth but then they-" he stopped talking as soon as the other dropped his head to his shoulder. "Okay. Sorry," Jace said meekly, unlike the usual him. He felt guilty for scaring the crap out of his owner, acting like a child. He should have been careful, mindful of his surroundings so he wouldn't lose each other. Wasn't him the older one in this relationship?

"Change of plans, we are going to go and get you a cell phone before we get clothes. And I'm not letting go of your hand until you have it, okay?"

Jace just nodded and let himself led around by hand the mall in search for phone shops. "Yeah, 'phone'. Little rectangle thing that made children lost their love for us," he grumbled a bit, bitter about being reminded that he once or two get turned back to doll becausr the children got phone in their hands. He looked down at their joining hands, warmth transferring onto his own palm. Wren was warm, he liked it. They always held hands when he played around with little Wren, even then Wren was warm. He squeezed the other's hand gently. He was slighty, okay a lot, happy.

"Oh! There!" He pointed to a shop a few meters away with phone advertisement. They walked a few next steps and Jace was awed, he just realized they were entering phone section. "Wow.. all these technologies. Human sure are great..." he said, looking up at the shiny board on the top of shops, which actually just a series of phone's brands.