Playing with Dolls

He nodded, thinking a moment. "I Promise I won't let you turn back to a doll." He said softly, he meant it, he would make sure he always loved him, because he didn't feel it was right for someone who could live and feel to be stuck immobile on the whims of others. "And you can always choose what you wear." He added with a laugh, he didn't want to get too serious.

He watched the other run off like a happy little kid as he sat on the bench and put the bags down to wait. He laughed to himself as he watched the seemingly adult male argue with children and cut cut in front of in line... he was more like a kid than anything. That was fine though, Wren wanted to spoil him, just like how he wanted to spoil Robin, two people that he felt had gotten short straws in life and deserved to be pampered a little to make up for it.

When the male finally returned Wren blinked, surprised by how much got stuffed into his treat. He took the spoon as he laughed. "You're adorable, you know that? I could watch you all day." He said with a grin as he took a bite. It really was good. "Mm, sweets always hit the spot." He said easily, patting the bench. "Sit and eat before it melts or you drop it." He sounded like a parent, but it was just how he acted, used to having to be more mature than he wanted to be at times. Are you happy?" He asked, looking to the male hopefully, he wanted to see him smile a lot, to somehow make up for years apart. He wished he could remember the past more clearly, but for now he could only make more memories he supposed.

"You're adorable, you know that? I could watch you all day."

Jace blushed, he didn't know if it was an insult or a compliment but he would take it as a compliment. He didn't realize he was being adorable. Alright, he admitted that he had been trying to come off as adorable but he didn't think it would work. On Wren nonetheless. Wren was handsome and kind. A few female looked their way when they passed by and their gaze linger on Wren. Jace didn't like it, he always been somehow has the desire to monopolize his owner's love for him and him only. "I won't drop it. Why do you think so little of me?" he faked a hurt expression.

He sat down on the bench and ate the ice cream with his own spoon, placing the crepe between them so Wren could take a scoop of the ice cream if he wanted. Jace had been scooping where there was the most sprinkles and biggest oreo pieces in the ice cream. Then he heard the question. It honestly confuse him. Had his emotion mattered, to Wren? Perhaps all of this was Wren's instinct to take care, like what he did for Robin but had Wren actually did this for his happiness? "Yeah, very much so." He was happy, more than usual amount of happiness he felt when his owner accepted him. Jace smiled, small but a happy smile.

"How about you? Are you happy too?" He asked in return. Wren already did so much for him so he should make Wren happy too. Even if Jace had to sing him a kindergarten song. He offered the crepe to him, when the ice cream was half-finished. "I eat the most ice cream and has the first taste so it's only fair for you to take the first bite of the crepe. I'm not giving you all of these, you hear me?"

He chuckled at the hurt look, shaking his head. "I don't think little of you, but if you do drop it you'll be upset, right? Better safe than sorry." He said with a grin, glad the male did indeed sit. He took a couple small bites of icecream, not wanting to eat too much of the others food.

The answer to his question made Wren smile brightly, glad for that. He nodded easily as the question was returned. "Of course. I think once everything settles a bit I'll be even happier." He said, right now there was a lot to process, and still Eric to worry about, but overall he was happier than he'd been for ages.

He tilted his head when the food was offered to him, then smiled cheerily. "Don't worry, I won't take all your food." He laughed before putting his hand over the others to make sure the food stayed still as he took a small bite. It was good with a bit of ice cream, and as he sat up and released Jace he licked his lips and grinned. "Yummy." He stated.

. "I eat the most ice cream and has the first taste so it's only fair for you to take the first bite of the crepe. I'm not giving you all of these, you hear me?"

The place where Wren touched felt a little weird, his heart beat slightly faster. Jace pulled the ice cream to him and took another bite. Wren looked happy, for now, so Jace wasn't going to do anything to change that. He looked around as he chew on his crepe. Kids, Adults, Teenager, human was all around him. People .. It was very unlikely but what if he met his ex-owner here? Will the child still scream at him? Or have they forgot him already?

Wren and Jace ate the crepe to the last bits together. Jace threw the wrapped to the trash can next to him and leaned to the bench. "Ah, that's the best dessert I've ever had for a while." He wanted more but Eric's voice nagged him not to in the back of his mind. After resting a while, he stood up, picking the bag of clothes with him. "Alright, let's go for sandals now." Jace's face turned into a teasing grin. "Oh.. you're too tired, aren't you? What a grandpa. Did your back hurt? How's your hip? Should I get you a cane? Should I massage you?" He gestured the last question with grabby hands.

Once finished their treat he noted the others position, chuckling softly. "I'm glad you like it." He said Cheerily. He nodded and stood as well, before pausing at the words. He pouted playfully, reaching out to pinch the others cheek. " What kind of massage are you offering me exactly?" He asked, flirting lightly, leaving the innuendo obvious in his words before releasing the male and ruffling his hair.

"At least I don't argue with little kids." He then joked, staring to walk towards the store they were going to. He had a bit of fun messing around with the male, it was amusing, and while he was willing to flirt with him he didn't expect anything for it. After all they were going to be living together, it was probably best not to make it awkward to do so.

"Definitely not erotic massage if that's what you're aiming. Perverted grandpa," Jace retorted, but he let the other ruffled his hair. The ruffling felt good, though Wren wouldn't catch him dead saying about it. He only rubbed the place where Wren pinched him, it stung a bit but not so much.

"At least I don't argue with little kids."

"Hey! The kid started it! She thought chocolate is the best but chocolate actually is very overrated! There's a ton of flavor who worth testing and tasted musch better than chocolate," he said the word chocolate as if it left a bitter taste in his mouth. He walked to the rack of sandals and picked one which suit his liking. It was black with a belt to ensure it won't accidentally off his feet. "How about this one?"

Wren laughed, this guy was funny. "Then don't offer massage while looking like you're going to grope someone." He said teasingly, making the same grabbing motions the other had been. He shook his head lightly at the others response for having argued with the child. "I'll keep that in mind." He said, though he stiill thought it was funny that a child could get the male riled up.

He watched him pick up sandals, looking them over before nodding. "Looks good to me." He said honestly, really what ever made the male happy was fine with him. "Do you want to get Eric shoes while we are here? Otherwise if we are all set I just need to get a couple things for you like toothbrush and stuff and then we can head home." He said, wondering how Robin was doing by now.

"Do you want to get Eric shoes while we are here? Otherwise if we are all set I just need to get a couple things for you like toothbrush and stuff and then we can head home."

Jace nodded, the list of things seemed fine by him. He was here shopping for necessity after all, not playing around. He didn't have any hobby as of yet so he didn't have extra things to look for. But if asked, his hobby would be the same as his brother. People-watching. "I'll get him sandal. You can ask Robin for Eric's shoes." He picked a different model for Eric's sandal, but he knew Eric would enjoy it all the same.

Grabbing the two pairs of sandals, Jace pulled himself to his full height and held Wren's hands without warning. He pulled the other to the direction to the cashier, causing a few stares to be thrown their way. Some were curious, some were not. Jace didn't seem to care, or he didn't seem to notice. Arriving at the cashier, the female blinked at the joined hands and the sandals that were placed in front of her. "Ah? You both buying couple sandals?" Actually it wasn't made to be couple sandals but the design and color complimented each other, so the woman just said whatever came to her mind.

Jace blinked. "Couple sandals? What is that?"

He nodded and watched the male pick shoes. "Next week, if Eric is... you know.. then i'll bring both of you back and he can pick out some of his own things too." He offered, so long as the two had enough for a week or so then that should be good enough. Once the sandals were chosen he was getting ready to lead the male to the counter when his hand was grabbed. He blinked, surprised, but he didn't mind and followed the male happily. The stares weren't a bother, instead he kept his attention on the "doll", laughing quietly to himself at how much he was like a child still.

Once at the register he noted the woman's expression and he smiled at her, who cared if everyone thought they were a couple? At the comment Wren had to stop himself from bursting out laughing. Instead he smiled to the woman. "Nah, we needed to get some for him and his brother." He said easily, then because he wanted to tease Jace a little he lifted their joined a hands a bit. "I was actually thinking of getting us couple rings today while we were out though." He said to the cashier who blushed softly as she giggled and checked them out. Once done he took the bag and then turned to Jace, and not finished teasing yet he leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Alright, let's go." He said sweetly, gaining more looks and some chatter from those around them as he led Jace away and out of the store.

The gears in Jace's started turning one by one. Couple sandals .. joined hands .. couple ring.. kiss on the cheek... ERROR. Jace spontaneously slapped the skin that Wren kissed, his cheeks reddening so much that people could mistake him getting a sunburn. He glared at Wren. "You... You know I'm older than you, right?! This is rude! So rude! I don't remember teaching you this!" he said angrily, though with his face so red and his hand still joined with the other, it was hard to look at it as scolding.

He knew it was just a tease. Wren was just pretending to be in a couple with Jace, and also pretended as if their relationship was sailing smoothly that he was about to propose him. Anyhow, it was rude to do it to someone you have no intention of marrying, or at least, building a romantic relationship with. "I'm totally telling Robin and Eric about this. Beware of my wrath! You shall never escape from it!"

He had been wondering how the male would react, and he wasn't disappointed by it at all. However he was a little concerned that the male had hurt himself just now, but he couldn't help but laugh as he was very soundly scolded. "What does age have to do with anything?" He asked, holding his stomach as he continued laughing while they walked, still holding hands. "And it's your fault, grabbing my hand like that. Everyone was thinking that we are a couple, which doesn't bother me really. But you looked so cute I wanted to make fun of you a little." He explained, grinning cheerily.

He chuckled at the threat, gently nudging the male's shoulder. "Right, right. I'll make it up to you. What's your favorite food? We can have it for dinner." He figured that was a good way to gain forgiveness, though it would most likely be Robin cooking it, he knew his brother wouldn't mind since he enjoyed it. He paused at a another shop, going in an getting toothbrushes, towels, and some other minor necessities for the dolls before their shopping was done for the day. He sighed once at checkout, it was a long day and he would be glad to get home and relax a little. "Anything else for today?" He asked, not wanting to come back tomorrow if they forgot something that was important.

Jace huffed, back to pouting. "Meanie!" he said. He listened to what the other said about his reaction and if it was possible, his lips pursed even more. No, add a frown into it too. "Then I'm glad you have fun," he retorted sarcastically. He only narrowed his eyes at Wren's question about his favorite food. Nope, not gonna answer that. Jace was even silent when they entered the shops for their other necessities. At the last question though, Jace responded. He looked into the bag and then nodded, giving Wren a thumb up.

They walked, Jace refused to say anything to the younger male. They got into the car and Jace buckled himself in, before looking intently at the window. The silence went on for a few more minutes, before the doll opened his mouth, saying, "omelette."

Maybe he felt a little bad for upsetting the other male, especially since he was now getting the silent treatment. However he chuckled softly at the thumbs up before they headed outside. He put all their bags in the trunk before getting in and buckling himself in, making sure the other did the same before backing out of the spot and starting to drive. He wondered how long he was going to get the cold shoulder for, but before he could say anything the other finally piped up.

He grinned, reaching over and patting the other's head. "Omelette's it is then." He said happily before placing his hand back on the wheel. "When we get back we can put the bags in my room and i'll clear out the closet and dresser for you guys." He said, planning to move his things into Robin's room for the time being so that the dolls could have their own space.

Jace internally shook his head. He could never stay mad at Wren for so long. He could only pretend he was. He kept pouting and looked at Wren with narrowed side-eyed glance. "I'm gonna tell Robin you're such a meanie. I'm sure Robin will love me more than you hmph."

Soon, they arrived at the house back and Jace picked up his share of bags, bringing it into the house. He walked in and was shocked at what he saw. There was someone on the couch, lying down and panting heavily. Jace dropped his bags to the floor, running to the sofa. "Eric!" As soon as he reached the other, he held his hand. "Eric! I'm here! I'm here, just breathe... you're okay.. you're going to be okay." He brought Eric's hand to his cheek, nuzzling it. "Welcome back."

He laughed at the male's words, so long as the other's were happy then he was fine with being loved "less". He parked the car and got out to help bring bags in. He was ready to relax really... maybe he'd wait to clear out the closet and stuff until after a hot shower... He was sliding his shoes off in the entry way when he heard the male yell. His heart stopped instantly, thinking something horrible had happened. He dropped his own bags and ran to the living room, one shoe still on and noted the male on the couch.

He watched, and after a moment breathed a sigh of relief, leaning against the doorway. "Scared me." He said, trying to calm his racing heart. He finished taking his shoe off before walking over, looking down at Eric. "Is he alright? Should I get him anything?" He asked, remembering how Jace was at first he guessed this was...normal? Well he supposed changing to a human would be hard. He ruffled Jace's hair and smiled down at him. "I'm glad you are both together again." He said cheerily.

Robin had been working for much of the time while the other's were gone, locked in his work room with some music playing. He had been nervous about leaving the room, worried that suddenly Eric would not be a doll anymore. That's what he wanted, of course, to see the man again... But he couldn't help but be scared of it too. However when he heard the car pull up and people come in the house he was a little relieved, until the male's yell startled him. He dropped his paint brush, smearing paint on his shirt and pants and the floor as his heart raced.

He was frozen there for some moments, waiting to hear Wren, but when he didn't... Was that good? Bad? Finally he stood, leaving the room and creeping down the hall. He saw Wren ruffled Jace's hair, seemingly happy, and while he couldn't see Eric from here he could guess what the yell had been about. he finally entered the room, anxious, glancing away. "Welcome home..." He murmured softly, awkwardly, gaining a grin from his brother.

Jace grinned crookedly at Wren, felt bad for scaring the other. He would pick up the bags again, after he was done taking his share of Eric. He was really glad. He was very very very glad. He could talk with the other again, he could feel the other responding again. The familiar touch of his brother, he moved closer to hug the other tenderly, breathing in his scent before pulling back. He took in Eric's appearance, the man didn't age for even a day.

Eric panted, his head felt heavy and his chest throbbed. It happened so sudden, he was imagining about Jace shopping but all he could think how the other must cause trouble for Wren by prancing around. Black suddenly decorated his vision, the he felt it. Heat, cold, pressure of air, pain.. He opened his eyes, he didn't remember when he closed them. Colors, things.. wider vision. He moaned, feeling dizzy.

Then suddenly he heard his brother's voice, calling his name. Telling him everything would be alright, that he should relax and tried to stand the pain. There was heat on his palm. The presence of other relaxed him, grounded him to something familiar, something he knew since the old time. "Jace.." He breathed out softly. The pain gradually ebbed away, as if it was absorbed by the mandoll next to him. "How is your shopping?"

Jace rolled his eyes at the first question that the other said. "You just come back from the dead and the first you talked about is shopping? Are you jealous of me eating ice cream or something?" He huffed. Eric rolled his eyes, and laughed but ended up wheezing because he couldn't breath normally yet. It would take a few minutes first to get him accustomed to the new world. Jace looked backwards as he sensed something moving, apparently it was Robin. "Come here, Eric is back," he said with a smile. Jace moved slightly away and Eric now could see the other twin. "Robin.. you grew so big.."

Wren watched the brothers quietly, he was extremely happy, not only because he got to see Eric again, but because Jace could be with the other once more. Wren hadn't been as close with Eric, but he still thought of his as a friend, practically as family, and so he couldn't help but be glad. He did feel bad that the male seemed to be in pain, though even he had to laugh a bit as the first question posed was about shopping.

Wren had noticed Robin, how anxious he was, but that was to be expected. there were now two "strangers" in their home, but he hoped that feeling would pass quickly for the other. For now he just waved Robin over before he looked back down to Eric. "I can get you ice cream too if you want it. For now i'll get you some water though." He said with a grin, going to the kitchen to get a glass.

Robin hesitated, but eventually made his way over, standing a little ways from the two dolls as he glance to the side. He didn't really know how to respond to the comment, it just felt awkward. "I'm glad... that you're back." He finally said softly, turning his blue eyes back to the man on the couch again. "Uhm..." He shifted from foot to foot as Wren came back and placed the cup down on the table for when the other would want it. "How are you feeling?" Wren asked, knowing his brother wanted to, was worried about the doll, but was finding it hard to voice.

"I can get you ice cream too if you want it. For now i'll get you some water though."

Eric shook his head at that, smile on his lips. Ice cream had been the other's favorite but not his. Eric could careless about it but he wouldn't deny that ice cream was delicious. He gestured for Robin to come closer, he wanted to touch Robin, to felt that Robin was real, that Eric wasn't merely dreaming or he had been stuck in his imagination again. Looked like Robin was still shy, too shy for his liking. He wanted Robin to smile, to laugh and to be able to be sarcastic to him. From what he had learned, it would probably took a long time.

"I'll get better in a few minutes. The pain is bearable for now, but I don't wanna risk moving yet in case the pain worsened. And if I move too sudden or too much, I probably will puke." He rested his head there for a few minutes. Jace shifted and sat on the floor, his head on the side of Eric's thigh. Looked like the other didn't want to move too far until he was convinced that Eric would be alright. "By the way," Jace started. "Wren is mean to me today!" he whined like a kid.

Eric only sighed at that. It was typical of Jace, he could only be mature when there were children around to take care. "And .. and.. he kissed me! That was rude, right? Eric, we didn't taught him to kiss just anyone right? And he did that in public! Like there was this cashier woman and a few other, the he casually kissed me like we were a couple or something," he blabbered.

Robin took a couple steps closer when the male motioned to him, but he didn't get close enough to touch or be touched, maybe when Eric got up, right no he was worried he'd hurt him. Wren smiled, glad this wouldn't last too long, and Robin gave a soft nod. The twins were both happy, relieved, feeling like they really did get something important back from their childhood. Though as Jace complained about wren, the older twin laughing, Robin gave his brother a dark look.

"Perv." The younger muttered, obviously helping to pick on his brother who gave a faux pained expression. "He started it, grabbing my hand and dragging me around. Plus, I only kissed his cheek. Everyone around us already thought we were dating, and the look on his face after was adorable. Should have got a picture." He said with another laugh despite his attempt at an act.

Robin gave an exasperated sigh, going to sit on the chair opposite the couch for now, Wren taking another chair. "Not to mention you should have seen him in the changing room. he decided to pose for me and everything." Wren added, if Jace was going to pick on him then he would return it. At this Robin's face went a bit red, he could be considered rather... innocent perhaps, or rather inexperienced, and hearing that made him wonder just what the two male's had done while they were out. "I don't want to hear more." robin finally said, covering his ears, unsure who Wren was trying to embarrass more, his poor brother, or Jace. Wren just laughed merrily.

Jace giggled, having fun that Robin actually shoot his older brother an insult. Eric looked at Wren with disappointing glare, "Really, Wren? I thought you aren't a playboy?" He said before Wren uttered his defense statement. Jace seemed to blush at the facts that Wren told to them, and the blush was certainly redder when he mentioned the changing room incident.

"But at that time you was bored while waiting for Robin to reply, so I put on the clothes you want me to model in! Anyway, it was you who forced your entry to my changing room and then watched me trying on clothes. Should I mention as well how you keep looking at my ass? I know I have a great ass-it has been shaped that way, and so you should just keep wishing that you could touch it. I'm definitely not letting you touch me again, pervert, meanie, naughty." Jace glared at Wren.

Eric just closed his eyes again and listened to the exchange. He had fallen asleep once and when he woke up, Jace was fiddling with his phone. "How long had I fallen asleep?" he asked. Jace looked surprised that he spoke. "Um.. 15. 15 minutes. Hey, hey, look at this, Wren bought me a new phone. Isn't this amazing? I'll show you something, we have a small camera lens too here in this small rectangle thingy."