Playing with Dolls

Wren chuckled. "I don't think I said I wasn't one... " He remarked playfully at the playboy comment. Really he didn't think he was, he hadn't even had many relationships, but in the case of Jace he was just teasing him as a friend, nothing more. Robin blinked in shock at Jace's words, was his brother really a pervert when he wasn't around? Wren was just laughing, he was hard to fluster or upset really. "That's fine, i'm good with just looking." He teased, to which Robin tossed a decorative pillow at his head. Wren laughed more, the house would be lively it seemed and he was thankful for that.

A short while later Wren and Robin had left the room, Robin to get dinner started on, and Wren to take a shower. Wren had just gotten out, walking to the living room with a towel around his waist as he was going to ask Jace if he was planning on showering next. However he paused as he heard the dolls talking and smiled softly. He went to the place he had moved the bags to and rummaged around for Eric's phone before going back to the room.

"Here, we got you a phone too. I already pull all our numbers in it, but the rest you can set up however you like." He said, holding it out to Eric with a smile. He didn't care that he was naked aside from the towel, they were all guys, and he was planning on getting dressed next. "I'm done my shower if you guys want to go next. robin will probably wait until after dinner." He said, turning to head back down the hall. "Your new clothes are in the bag, and we got some towels too. You can use what ever shampoo and soap is in there." He added over his shoulder.

Eric took Jace's phone in his hand and examined it, while he slowly sat up. He didn't want to risk puking his gut out if he did so quickly. He was sure this feeling would be gone soon. A new phone was offered to him, the color was blood red overall and it had a case with night sky filled with stars design. He smiled for Wren, the man must be the one who bought everything. "Thanks. Who picked the design by the way?"

Jace perked up and raised his hands enthusiastically. "I did!" he said with a smile. Eric merely puckered his lips and nodded, muttering a simple "I see". The other seemed to be peeved at the behavior, "what?! No thank you or something?! I've gone through a hell to get you that!" He admitted that he had been dramatizing it a bit but he wouldn't say it. "Oh, were you hoping for one?" Eric said with a smirk displayed on his lips. Unlike Wren, Eric had been Jace far longer and he knew which button to press to make fun of the other.

Jace huffed and stood up throwing the phone gently to the sofa. "I'm off to the bathroom! I hate you, Eric!" he stomped over to the direction of the bathroom. Eric cackled in laughter at the reaction, until he had to wipe his eyes from the tears. "Oh gosh, it's been too long since I can enjoy reaction like that." He looked over to Wren. "By the way, can you install some kind of GPS tracker on that guy's phone? He tends to get lost," he said, sounding too intelligent for a doll.

He got up and took a few clothes, including new underwear. "Well then, excuse me for a moment." He gave a small polite smile before going to the bathroom and opened the door gingerly, which obviously unlocked because Jace was dumb like that. The white-haired let out an unmanly shriek and a laughter followed, most likely from Eric who then entered the bathroom.

Wren smiled at the gratitude, though as he watched the ensuing conversation he couldn't help but realize that Eric knew just what buttons to push. It was pretty funny. He watched Jace stomp off, smiling softly. He was glad they were both seemingly happy here, comfortable enough to argue and tease each other.

Wren looked back to the other and chuckled a bit himself. "He's surprisingly cute when he's mad." He stated. At the bit about god he blinked, then nodded. "Probably a good idea, he got lost the second we walked into the mall." He said with a sigh, picking up the phone. It wo uldnt take long since a million apps existed, and eventually he found one that would let him track Jace if he had to, though he would only use it for emergencies, he'd respect his privacy otherwise.

Wren nodded with a smile, watching the male go down the hall. The shriek and laughter that followed made him laugh as well, and before going to get dressed he stopped by the kitchen. Robin was working on dinner, cutting up different things to put in their omelettes, as well as having decided to make some bacon and hash browns in a breakfast for dinner style meal.

Wren walked up behind him and hugged his brother around the waist, chin on the others shoulder. The younger twin jumped slightly before giving him a glare. "Hey! Go get dressed." He said, noting his brothers state of undress, and being a bit put off by the closeness. But Wren was just so happy right now... " Sorry, you'll have to deal with it." He joked, and Robin scowled as he went back to cutting.

"I'm really happy right now, you know? I understand that it'll be hard for you at first, but it's nice not being alone anymore, right? It's like getting some family back... I can't help but be happy." Wren grinned dumblt and Robin just gave a miniscule nod. They were both happy, Robin just couldn't ignore the anxiety. "I get it, so go get dressed. Dinner will be done soon." He said, and Wren finally released him and went to his room. He pulled on boxers and shorts and then a tank top before heading down the hall and plopping down on the couch to wait.

Jace wanted to throw the soap bottle at Eric who managed to enter the bathroom, but he hold himself back because the bottle wasn't his. Did he not lock the door in the first place? "Pervert! Get out!! I'm actually trying to take a bath here!" Eric merely laughed at his embarrassment to be seen naked. "Calm down, baby, we've seen each other's body since the time when phone wasn't invented yet. Anyhow, I've spent too long time inside there that I need to touch you right now."

Jace shook his head. "No no no, I'm not doing that with you. Definitely not. I'm not gonna let you." Eric grinned, the one who get mischievous now. "Careful darling, you're going to slip if you don't watch your footsteps." He put the clothes and towel at the rack and hanger before joining the other in the bath cubical. "Come on, I know you want it too, just a teeeeeny bit?" Eric pleaded with his baby voice. But the other keep shaking his head and answered back in his own baby voice. "No no no."

Both of them looked at each other before breaking out into a fit of laughter. "You don't have to make it sounds like you're trying to have sex with me in the bathroom while the two twins are out there," Jace wiped the tears from his face. "Geh, who even want to have sex with you? I'm just want to wash your back and you can wash mine," Eric retorted. The two of them just laughed some again before Jace turned up the intensity of the shower so Eric could get wet too.

Almost half an hour after that, both dolls walked out of the bathroom, steam oozed out from their body and towel around their neck. "Woah, that was the nicest bath I had in a while." Eric murmured as he tried to dry his hair, Jace glared at him and rolled his eyes. "You said it as if we had any bath in a while." Jace yawned, "and a good bath always make me sleepy." Eric hit his head playfully, "you can sleep after we have food."

Eric walked and joined Robin in the kitchen, smiling gently as he watched the other cook. The arrangement was like this from the start, Eric in charge of Robin and Jace stayed with Wren so both of the dolls was used being separated. "Hi, Robin! How's dinner going? Anything I can help?" He looked to the counter and saw omelet. "Woah, are we spoiling Jace on the first day or what?" he laughed.

Jace instead stomped over to Wren and sat next to him. He dried his hair roughly in a manner that the water would get to Wren. It was just him being mischievous and also part of his revenge for Wren. Never let it be forgotten than Jace didn't forgive that easy and he could hold grudges for decades.

Wren was fiddling with his phone when the dolls came out of the bathroom. He looked over at them and chuckled as Eric scolded the other. When Jace came over Wren could tell he was still at least a little peeved with him, though that was fine. He didn't think he was actually mad, just a bit annoyed perhaps. As the other got him wet a he dried his hair Wren playfully gave him a shove. "What are you, a dog?" He teased, a grin on his face.

"Anyways, dry it properly." He said, taking the towel from the male and starting to dry the other's hair gently and thoroughly. as he did so he gave the other a quizzical look. "Can you guys get colds and stuff?" He asked, which would have been his reason for wanting the male to dry off properly... but maybe they didn't get sick.

Robin tensed slightly when Eric entered before looking to him, then back to his task a bit self consciously. "Want to cut the potatoes?" He asked softly, pointing to the bag on the counter. At the remark he gave a slight nod. "Wren said that he promised Jace omelets as an apology. Next time we gave have your favorite instead..." He murmured, feeling awkward, was it wrong to make one's favorite food and not the other's?

Jace shrugged and shook his head even more. "I'm your dog, don't you remember? And you are my dragon." Jace smiled, remembering the nostalgic memory. Wren often hop on his hip and ride him, and the other day even he playfully put on a choker on Jace's neck while claiming that Jace will be his dog forever. Child Wren was sure something, Jace laughed. He let Wren took the towel from his hand and turning his back on him so Wren could rub his hair.

"Hmm? Cold? Yeah, we can. We're just like human at this point. We can bleed out and we can get sick as well. I'm functioning just like a human," Jace said. He chuckled, "this is weird, isn't it? A doll who transformed into a human." He looked down at his feet which he drew close to his chest, hugging his knees.

Eric nodded, he took the clean knife and started to cut the potatoes in cube shape. "It's okay, I was just wondering how you guys know Jace's favorite. It was too much of a coincidence that the first day he's here and he already get his favorite. Don't worry about me, I'm happy with Jace is." He had been cooking since a long ago so this was what he mastered at. He stayed quiet as he cut the potatoes but after a few minutes, he decided to speak up. "I miss you," he softly said to the other.

"And I'm sorry, for not being there when you need me." Eric wanted to be the one who filled Robin's loneliness and he wanted to cheer Robin up. He wanted to see Robin smiling and being sarcastic, he wanted to hear Robin's laugh again. He missed everything about Robin, the younger twin was so precious to him. "I know you probably don't want to, and I mean no offense but .. can I hug you?" he inquired, his eyes gentle with kindness.

He blinked at the words, thinking about it awhile before he vaguely remembered something like that happening. He laughed, nodding. The mention that they could get sick, die... anything... He felt his chest grow tight. He sat there a few moments after discarding the towel before acting without much thought.

He pulled the male to him, hugging the male tightly from behind about his waist. He buried his face against the man's shoulder, holding him that way a moment before speaking. "I'm so sorry that we forgot..." He murmured, voice lacking it's usual warmth or joking nature. "I don't think it's weird, I think it's a miracle. All of it. We won't forget this time..." He hugged a bit tighter and grew silent. He didn't want to lose anything else, it was a fear that both twins possessed, though Wren so often hid it.

Finally he pulled back a bit, and to ensure they didn't get too serious he kissed the males neck before releasing him. "Maybe I should get you a collar, we can put a tag on it with your name and the other side will say "If found please call Wren" he gave a mischecious smirk, obviously teasing his friend.

He nodded softly as he started cooking the bacon. "Yeah, Wren can be impulsive, so I'm sure he offered on the spot." He said, though he guessed his brother wanted to spoil the two men. It had been so long after all... He blinked in surprise at the words but glanced away awkwardly... how should he answer?

It didn't seem like he had to, the other continuing speaking. "Its not your fault." He said finally, and it wasn't. It was because the twins had gotten friends, hadn't spent as much time with the dolls... guilt was settling in his stomach. He physically tensed at the request, large blue eyes finding the male as he just stared. "H-hug?" He asked, was that okay? He trusted him, it wasn't like he felt in danger... but... It was still like a stranger asking.

But the guilty feeling made it hard to refuse, and so he turned his eyes down to the floor, biting his lip a moment. "U-uhm... s-sure. I guess that's okay." He said with a nod, though he didn't move or seem to be willing to initiate. If the other wanted a hug when it would be him hugging Robin, not the other way round.

A moment of silence passed and Jace yelped when Wren suddenly hugged him from behind. He heard the soft apology from the other and he felt like something squeezed his heart. He turned around in Wren's hold and thumped his head. "Of course! You have to remember every second okay?" Jace lifted his chin as Wren dived in to kiss his neck, just like a cat when they got scratched nicely.

The teasing was back and so Jace went back to his usual attitude. "Nope. I don't want to walk around with a dog's choker. It's embarrassing, even more so if there is someone who walk along side me. People will think we're showing off our kinks or something." He didn't reject the idea of Wren's putting a claim over him though. The idea of tag itself made him warm inside, he felt like he had a home to come back to now.

He put his hand over one of Wren's shoulder and the other combing through his hair. "What should I get you though? A chain? Or probably, haha I know, I'll get you that artificial wings so you can fly." He laughed, teasing the other back. He didn't even realize his position and Wren was a bit suggesting. They were facing each other, Wren sitting on his bottom and Jace half-standing on his knees.

Eric smiled at the approval and put the knife down. He walked over to Robin and gently hugged him from behind, arm encircling around the other's stomach. "You're too thin," he commented with a giggle. He paused before nuzzling Robin's neck, "i miss you so much." It's true and he didn't even lie.

After a few minutes, he let the human go and patted Robin's head. If Jace knew, he going to be so jealous at how much Eric could make Robin talk and how much skinship Eric could have with the younger twin. Eric would have bragged about it but for now, Robin was the most important. He wanted Robin to be as cheerful as back then.

"Are you alright now, Robin? Is there any bad guy disturbing you? Are you feeling uncomfortable anywhere?" He asked, feeling his mother hen mode activated. That, or he just wanted to lighten the mood a bit. "Alright, Chef! The potato have been chopped as your instructions." Eric grinned and he showed the other his work.

He laughed at the others reaction to being his dog, though he paused when he felt a hand on his shoulder, their position a bit more... personal than what he had intended. He shook his head with a grin at the males idea. "I'm fine with a chain, but then that will have you holding it, right? We will still look like we are showing our kinks." He joked.

He reached up one hand from the others waist to instead cup his cheek, his other hand moving to rest on the males hip. He chuckled as he looked at the other. "You are really cute. I guess you guys probably thought that about us when we were little, huh?" He asked playfully, giving the impression that he found Jace childishly cute. "What do you think seeing us all grown up now?" He asked lightly, gently stroking his cheek absently.

Robin was stiff as He was hugged, trying to remember to breathe. At the comment he just gave a slight shrug, he didn't think he starved himself... much. Though at the nuzzle he lurched forward a bit, startled, his chest aching at those words. He didn't know until they were back that he too had missed them, the last bits left of their "family".

He exhaled softly as he was released, it would take getting used to... but he did hope that one day he would be comfortable around them. At least Eric was less exuberant than Jace, it made it a little easier to talk to him. He was surprised by the sudden questions, looking down at his task and shaking his head. "I'm fine, I'm not a kid anymore. I can... take care of myself." He murmured, though in a way it was a lie. He couldn't really leave home after all...

He gave a nod when the potatoes were done, taking them and getting them cooking before he went to get the eggs. "Can you... watch the bacon and potatoes then? I'll get the omelettes going." He said as he cracked eggs into a bowl and started whisking them. He was quiet, awkward and nervous, before feeling like he should speak. "Are you... feeling okay now? You seemed... like you were in a lot of pain earlier." He said softly, looking over to him with concern.

"I'm fine with a chain, but then that will have you holding it, right? We will still look like we are showing our kinks." He joked.

Jace rolled his eyes, "we won't be because I'll be chaining you to this house and I won't let you go anywhere." His cheeks warmed under Wren's hand when the other called him cute, he liked the compliment but he wouldn't say that, never. "I'm not cute," he said while his eyes looking away.

"You guys are..." he groped Wren's shoulder and then down to his forearms, "big. And tall," he patted the older twin's head. "You were so small and you used to sit on my lap and the perfect size for my hug. You aren't cute back then, you're a troublemaker. I have to comply to any of your wishes or you won't go to sleep. And you're still a troublemaker." He shook his head fondly and moved around, wanting to sit back on the couch.

Eric nodded, switched place with Robin and settled with watching the bacon and potatoes. "I want to take care of you too, so you can depend on me anytime, okay?" he smiled again. He watched Robin whisking the eggs with experience, mixing the eggs and salt nicely. "Jace will like it more if you lessen the salt, he have sensitive taste-buds so things tend to taste saltier than how normal people taste it," he chimed in when Robin reached for the salt. He glanced at the potatoes, making sure it's not overcooked and the bacon haven't burnt yet.

The question came and Eric felt happy noticing the concern in it. "Yeah, I'm fine now. I don't know if Jace told you yet but it's just transformation pain that we go through every time we transformed. Transforming to doll is less painful because when we're a doll, we can't feel anything. Transforming into human though, is more painful because the pain is felt by the human body. But it will go away with time, so you don't have to worry. I have been wanting to go back in this form for so long." He chuckled and took another look at the cooking again.

((Woah, congratulation to us for passing 100th post haha))

Last edited by a moderator:
Wren just laughed, it was so easy to be around Jace, it was fun and the other was so upbeat and full of energy that it was contagious. "Oh really? Then what about shopping? I can't exactly let someone who got lost right away go." He teased, poking the others cheek gently. "And you are cute, to me at least." He added, and while he was still teasing a little he did mean it.

He blinked as he was touched, but smiled childishly at the pat to his head. He smirked at the nostalgia before he moved closer and hugged the other gently, nuzzling him playfully. "Now you could sit on my lap, and I still think it's nice to hug you." He said with a smile, being genuine. "Though I guess just a bed time story wouldn't get me going to sleep anymore." He laughed, releasing the male and getting comfortable on the couch.

Robin gave a nod at the words and smile, he wasn't good at depending on anyone aside from Wren. He paused with the salt at the instruction and nodded before starting to cook them. "Thanks." He murmured quietly, hands a bit unsteady, but soon he calmed a little, cooking was a stress reliever for him, much like painting.

"Ah, mm, yeah he mentioned that." He agreed, though it didn't completely cure his unease over it. He was quiet again, thinking, then finally decided to speak. "I am... Even though I can't remember much... I am... glad... that you're both back with us..." He said, keeping his eyes on the eggs, especially since the two of them were so close since they were both working on the one stove.

"Um.. since... since I don't really remember much... is it okay if we start from the beginning? I mean... i... it's like meeting a stranger kind of... so things like hobbies, likes, dislikes... you'll have to... tell me again." His hands were almost shaking again He was so nervous. He knew it sounded silly, childish, but he couldn't help it.

((Wha-hoo!))

Jace shook his head, looking over his shoulder at Wren. "You, Robin, and I won't go shopping. But Eric will, because Eric is smarter than me and he can think better than me," he chuckled. "He will buy us everything we need, even the ones we don't think that we'll need." He teasingly accepted the offer and flopped on Wren's lap, wiggling a bit to make himself comfortable. He knew he wasn't heavy, because he was skinny and his body rarely developed heavy muscle.

"If you don't mind, I will sit on your lap then." He threw a grin over the older twin and laughed. "I hope you don't sport a boner. Poor Robin will be traumatized if you do." He leaned to Wren and took his own newly-bought phone. He had mastered the art of unlocking his phone, and now he shall try the small icons. "Hey Wren, what is browser? And Google? And Yahoo? And Amazon? Wait .. isn't Amazon a big river in Brazil? Why the river would sell spatulas?" He frowned in confusion, looking at his phone.

Eric flipped the bacon, letting the other side to sizzle evenly. No one liked burnt bacon anyway, in his opinion. He looked at the eggs that Robin mixed and decided to ask instead of waiting around for the younger twin's order. "So, that eggs you mixed .. is it for the omelet or the hash brown? Have you cut the onion as well? May I do that for you?" He requested, instead of offering like normal people.

"Um.. since... since I don't really remember much... is it okay if we start from the beginning? I mean... i... it's like meeting a stranger kind of... so things like hobbies, likes, dislikes... you'll have to... tell me again."

Eric smiled at the stuttering, finding it adorable and cute. He tilted his head and nodded, "sure." He looked upwards and tapped his finger to his chin. "I like desserts, like cakes and such. But I don't like if it has too much cream because the cream will override the taste of the cake itself. I also like snow, because they're white like Jace's hair and it's somehow cold. It's like miracle in December. Snow is the opposite of my creation day."

He chuckled, though he didn't acfujally want to force Eric to do such things for them, not to mention Wren had work. As .ugh as he would love to stay home with his broofher and Jace all the time, he knew that was not likely.

He was surprised as the male lay in his lap, but just laughed as he ardently stroked the males hair. "Its not like Robin isn't used to that." He joked in return, they were both males after all, and had shared a bed often enough for the younger twin to notice his brothers morning wood. "

"However, it's not like you could get me going anyways." He teased, ruffling the man's hair. He smiled down at the other and started explaining how to search things on the internet and how to use the GPS. He also explained about setting up an email later, and that the male wasn't allowed to buy things online yet without asking. "If you click here you can put games on your phone too, just do free ones though." He added, showing him how. He his other hand still played sooftly in the males hair.

He looked up at the questions then nodded. "If you wo uldnt mind." He stated, he hadnt done that yet. He was glad the oother was also a cook, Wren wasnt nearly as helpful, though he tried. He listened to the other speak and wondered if perhaps tomarow hed make a cake for him since they wefe eating something Jace liked today.

At the last bit though he blinked. "Creation day? We're you... um... "made" in the summer?" He asked, a little confused, it was easy to forget it was a doll beside him. He was quiet again, eyes down, until he spoke softly. "Hey... um... will you... age at all?" He asked, unlike Wren this was a distressing thought for Robin. "Will you stay this way forever? Won't that be..." He was going to say lonely, but maybe he was just being self absorbed, thinking the dolls cared for them that much.

Jace glared at Wren, before slapping his own butts, making them jiggle slightly. "Don't underestimate these. This is the ass that made even the straight man gay. Proven and tested!" He smiled cheekily before getting focused on learning the new phone. He nodded here and there, and made sure to ask if he didn't understand something. Because he wasn't asleep during his doll form, he didn't feel like he just time travelled.

"I'll just download games in the mean time then," he murmured before picking a game which looked nice. The storage size also not too much. He waited for it to finish downloading and installing before opening it. He was shocked by what come up that he dropped his phone on his face. "Ouch ouch!" He rubbed the skin that was reddening. He gave the phone to Wren to see, "why there are a lot of boobs in a game?! This is not morally right!" He pouted. "Kids nowadays are so perverted. Wouldn't be surprised if you are one too."

Eric took a few onions from the fridge before cutting it nicely, his knife moved fast and accurate, showing his long experience in the field of cooking. "You don't have to make it for me, owner." He laughed, as if reading Robin's thought. "Making cake isn't as easy as making omelette and I couldn't finish it on my own, if it's big. If tomorrow you're in mood for Chinese take out, then by all means do that," he gently said.

He nodded. "Yeah, it's kinda complicated but I took my first breath in summer. I can't recall anything from the time the dollmaker still making my body." He put the brown bacon onto the tissue paper and let the oil absorbed by the tissue before putting it onto the prepared plate. "Unfortunately, the body isn't made to age. Since I have remember, this has always been my face. Never thought to get plastic surgery. But I can bleed, I can be poisoned, I can be stabbed, so I can die as well." He looked down, looking a bit sad. "Jace has been thinking to commit suicide once he transformed into a human, but with Wren here I think he won't do that." He looked at Robin, giving a small smile. "Don't tell anyone alright?"

((I really don't know how to make hashbrown and there are so many recipe in the internet haha))

He couldn't help but laugh at the others words and actions. "Is that So? And what happened after you made him gay, then?" He asked, more or less not actually looking for an answer. He wasn't sure of the males sexual past really, and it wasn't really his business, but he figured it would be okay to joke about it.

He nodded as he watched him download sone games, enjoying this time together to just relax, and it was less stressful than thinking he was going to lose Jace in the mall or something. He was surprised when the doll dropped his phone and hit his face, Wren immediately looking concerned, however he quickly realized he was okay and so he tried not to look like a concerned parent.

He lookedd at the screen and couldn't help a smirk, and the males words just made it more funny. He handed the phone back with a grin before giving a shrug. "I'm not really a kid anymore. But yeah, I guess if you think that's perverted then I would be. I do watch porn sometimes after all." He laughed, wondering if Jace was just very innocent, or If he actually didn't like these sorts of things. "That bother you?" He asked curiously.

Robin blinked, first at bring called owner, and second at the realization that he was so easy to read. He felt a little guilty, was it wrong of him to want to do something Nice? "Ahm... you dont... have to call me... that." He murmured, looking away from Eric. He felt uncomfortable... after all he didn't own this person, and he didn't think of him as a doll.

He gave a soft nod, may be someday he would ask more... perhaps he could even look up some information about the doll maker. Were there other dolls like this? Or were Eric and Jace alone in this way? He chewed his lip at the thought that even as he and Wren aged, the dolls... never would. When he and Wren were old, when they died... what would happen to the dolls? Robin's chest felt so tight that he was frozen, but finally he forced himself to move or he'd burn the food, he'd think more about it later.

He was plating the omelettes when Eric spoke again, the words startling the younger twin. He blinked, shocked, the image of Jace... His hand slipped and bumped against the hot skillet, the sudden sharp pain having him drop it to the stove as he jumped back. He was more startled than injured, checking his finger which was a little tender but nothing more. Thankfully the food was still fine, and they just had to finish plating everything.

He put his finger to his mouth to try and ease the pain a bit as he considered again what he'd just been told. If either of the dolls... died... after Robin decided to accept them... the young twin felt his eyes burn and it wasn't from the onions in the kitchen. He didn't think he could handle it, he couldn't handle another person that he cared for leaving him.

((Lol no worries, I'm no cook XD also sorry for all the typos in my last post, and any in this one. New phone and it's autocorrect is horrible))

((Lol, it's fine. Congrats on the new phone by the way haha))

"You may not want to know about what happened next," Jace smirked, in what his last sexual partner described as sinful way. Then Wren asked of the boobs bother him with this curious look on his face. The word boobs bother Jace shouldn't sound as dirty but Jace always had active imagination, let's not peek what inside Jace's mind for now, preserving our innocence a while longer. Jace touched his face, wondering if his nose was broken from the impact with said phone. The thing was hella solid.

"It's not like I'm bothered ... it's just .. Ah how to phrase this? I am programmed to teach children the good things. I am programmed to teach about dreams, about love at first sight, about princess and her knights, those fairytale things. And boobs are on the 'not good' list. Which is way I am programmed to keep children away from these kind of things. I know, I sound like robot right? I suppose because there are no children here around anymore I can go to 18+ sites. You know, us dolls have to set up a good example so I don't go to that site."

Jace picked up his phone and began to play the game. He played it in silence, wiggling a few times, like if he moved the phone, the car inside the screen would move as well. After a few minutes, he yawned. He was really sleepy since the bath, but he didn't want to fall asleep yet.

Eric waved his hands, as if panicking if Robin thinking about more negative thoughts in his mind. "No no no, you can make the cake. I'm just saying that you don't have to feel obliged to do it." He was startled by the bang from when the hot skillet fell onto the stove, looking at Robin. "Robin," he said before he went to the other's side. "Come on, let me have a look at it." He gently pulled the finger from his mouth, before dragging him to the sink.

"Let's cool it down first, then we'll apply some burn salve." Eric got even more concerned as the tears began to show in Robin's eyes. "Oh my god, is it that painful? Please bear with it for a while. After we apply the burn salve, we can get you to the doctor. Or we can call one in here." He turned on the faucet and let the cold water flow in medium speed. He put the burn finger against the flow. "Still hurt?"

He looked around, didn't notice first aid kit anywhere. "Where do you keep the burn salve? Let's apply it quickly because the burn leave a scar on your skin." He didn't want Robin's skin to be marred by anything. He pulled the finger to his direction, it didn't look very bad and only displayed red, but if Robin felt that it was really painful to the point of crying then he should brought his owner to the doctor. "You will be okay, please don't cry," he said, caressing Robin's head.

He laughed a bit about the response, but didn't push it. He wasn't sure he wanted to know... oddly he felt a little jealous. Sure, Jace wasn't his, but had his parents never gotten rid of the dolls- Wren was surprised at his own train of thought, and so he quickly shut it down. That was... wrong. He shouldn't be jealous of who the dolls were with before or after them, or what Jace did with them, but he was.

He listened quietly as the male spoke, maybe a little surprised by that. "You don't need to act a certain was for us. You can ignore your "programming" or what ever. I don't care if you like things that are more adult or not, I just want you happy and comfortable." He said, to him it didn't make sense to force the male to act as a caretaker when he wasn't now. "Robin and I are both adults now after all." He said with a grin.

He watched as he played his game, amused by his childish antics. The yawn even was rather cute, and Wren ruffled his hair gently. "Dinner smells like it's almost done, want to help me with the table? You can go sleep once you're done eating." He said pleasantly, almost wishing he could spent the night in bed with Jace, if only because he remembered doing so as a child... remembered the warmth, the gentle embrace of being held but his caretaker as he drifted off to sleep. But he knew better, they were both adults, and Robin wo uldnt want to sleep with Eric... so Wren would merely sleep with his brother tonight.

Robin didn't have time to explain that it wasn't the cake bit that was the actual reason for his discomfort, it was... well a lot of things. He was a bit weary of the male coming close, it was different before when he asked permission, or needing to be close to cook, buht right now Robin felt like he was about to start crying and he didn't want to do that in front of the doll.

However he found he couldn't speak, and instead was led to the sink where they ran water over it. It was just a dull ache now, however the males panic over his current state just made his face redden, feeling more out of place, anxious, uncomfortable... He jerked back slightly at the touch to his head, staring wide eyed as he clutched his hand to his chest and took a step back.

Finally he looked down and quickly shook his head, his heart was racing and it took a long time before he could force words out past the lump in his throat. "It's okay, it doesn't hurt." He managed, voice soft and tense. "I just... if..." He faltered, how did he explain it? "How can you be so happy? You liked your other owners too, right? So... how can you be happy if all of them are gone?" It probably sounded cruel, almost as if someone didn't deserve to be happy if they had lost something precious to them. But really he just wanted to know why he couldn't be happy like everyone else... especially Wren. Weren't they twins? Hadn't they grown up the same? Lost the same? So why could Wren be happy and not him? Why could the dolls smile and talk about death and be okay?

((Hi! Sorry I have been very inactive. My term just started and everything overwhelmed me. Judging by the amount of work from college, I doubt I'll be able to give minimum one reply in a week. I will still reply to this, if you don't want to let go of the RP, but of course I can't promise you when. But if we agree to close this, I'd like to say that it's nice to roleplay with you. It's one of the best RPs I ever work on and the experience give me new things to understand. I hope for no hard feeling. I will come back, in a few months probably, and just a maybe, we can roleplay together again. See you!))

Reactions: Volo Morior
(I'm fine with continuing if you want to post when ever you have spare time, totally up to you :) )