Faults: Overly Shy
Can get too wrapped up in his work
Frugal, nearly to the point of compulsion
Skills: Painting
Cooking
Gardening
Sweets
Animals
Personality: Around new people he is rather shy, quiet, and can seem a bit aloof. Really he is overly self conscious about how people perceive him, and so he doesn't want to act "incorrectly". When in private he can be overly excitable, and really gets into the things he likes. He is strict with money, and acts more as the "parent" in the household.

Name: Wren (Right)
Race: Human
Height: 5'11
Weight: Average
Other: Seme
Creation day: December 12th
Body type: Lean
Scars: None
Tattoos: None
Hair: Natural-blonde
Current-blue
Eyes: Dark blue
Faults: Overly confident
Doesn't care what people think
Overly protective (especially of Robin)
Skills: Photographic memory
Hiking
Animals
Personality: Both in public, or at least for work, he is friendly and playful, trying to ensure his clients have a good experience... mainly because then he can earn more money, though it is his brother who pushes him more about that. In public outside of work, and in private, he is often seen as cocky and a tease, usually getting under people's skin while playing around. He is very protective of his brother, and anything else he considers "his". [/spoili]

[spoili] Doll Version :
Cool%2Bboys%2Bdoll%2Bwallpapers%2B5.jpg

Name:The siblings named me "Eric"
Race: Doll
Height: 21 cm / 180 cm
Weight: Um...
Creation day: It was in one summer night when a star fell
Additional Info : Seme
Body type: Tall and a bit athletic
Hair: Dark Brown/Almost Black
Eyes: Electric Blue
Short Desc :
Eric was observant and sentimental, he value memories and didn't like to forget them.
-Snow

Doll Version :
d012c5c8b7d790c491de82cffa109c48.jpg

Name: I was named "Jace"
Race: Doll
Height: 19 cm / 175 cm
Weight: Average
Creation day: I can't remember it well but I am sure it was around the time of dawn..
Additional Info :
Uke
Body type: Lean
Hair: Gray
Eyes: Blue
Short Desc : Jace was rebellious and hated the fact that his fate always wrapped around his master's pinky finger.
-Watching rain
-Any dishes with egg

Humans Version :
Durarara%2521%2521.600.371448.jpg

Infos about the dolls :

• They know what happened around them but can't move any part of their body or make any sounds
  • They understand human languages
  • They love each other and can be really protective of the other if he was threatened
[/spoili]

Robin was busy, as usual, working on another commission for someone's anniversary... or something like that. Honestly he generally focused more on the work itself, rather than the feelings that his current client wanted instilled in the painting. He couldn't understand what it felt like to be married to someone for ten years for instance, or how it felt to watch a child grow up, he didn't have those experiences. So instead he merely tried to replicate the photo they gave him, the smiling faces, and the bits of emotion he could see in the now glassy eyes of a photograph. That was the best he could do, but at least he had talent. He was focused, perhaps a bit stern when working, which unfortunately for him was soundly interrupted as his brother came home to the small house they rented together.

"You home?" He heard the other call out, and he sighed, placing his paintbrush in the cup of water, rubbing the bridge of his nose between his two dark blue eyes as he heard the other come traipsing down the hall in stocking clad feet. "You are! Why don't you ever answer?" The "older" brother asked, though it was only by minuets.

"Where else would I be? You know I have a deadline." He said flatly, comfortable enough with his sibling to act a bit more crude that he would ever dare in public. The other laughed, and it was then that the younger noted he was carrying something. "What did you waste money on now?" He asked tersely, it wasn't that they hurt for money, both were decently well off even on their own, but his brother tended to not have any sense of logic about such things. Wren grinned, walking over and handing the other one of the dolls he had bought. Robin blinked, confused. "And? Aren't we a little old for this?" He asked stiffly, looking to the other as he produced a somewhat similar toy that he held as he sat in another chair.

He grinned again, offering a shrug. "Don't they look familiar?" He asked, to which Robin took another look at the doll in his hands. Did they? It took a few moments before a vague memory clicked and he blinked, to which the other beamed. "See? Remember as kids we had those dolls? Though honestly I remember a lot more than just carrying them around. These two looked just like them... or at least I think they do. I figured i'd get them as a gift for ourselves." He chuckled, and Robin just sighed.

"Even if they do look the same, they probably weren't cheap. And what 20 year old gets himself a doll as a "gift"?" He asked, but despite his rude words he smiled softly, he did remember them too, and he also remembered that something had been odd about them. "We must have had really active imaginations as kids... I remember thinking that they took care of us when mom and dad went on trips and things..." He said softly, and Wren blinked, then nodded.

"Exactly! I remember that too." He agreed enthusiastically. "They were like our best friends aside from each other." He laughed, which gained a chuckle form the younger, work forgotten for now as they reminisced. "But then after we started school and made more friends we didn't play with them as much. And they probably got thrown away or sold... I don't really remember." He said, and Robin smiled wanly, eyes sullen.

"Well, I guess it's fine then." He finally said, finding a clean spot on a table to place the doll carefully. It made his chest feel warm, thinking about the fun they'd had as children with their own dolls back then. Even if most of it must have been their imagination, and the warping of memories with time, he did know they had both cared incredibly deeply for their "Friends". "Now then, since your're home why don't you do some dishes so I can cook dinner later?" He asked over his shoulder, to which the other stuck out his tongue but nodded as he laughed, standing and bringing the doll along. He wasn't sure yet where he wanted to keep him, so for now he'd just have it tag along.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Cyril
Rain. Apparently it rained again today, both dolls thought from inside the shop. They have been kept inside this store for three months, after being sold by a mother whose child screamed bloody terror when the dolls transformed into human size. Poor child, she was traumatized for sure, but she could still pass it off as nightmare though. Unlike the dolls who transformed into dolls again in a blink of eye, the feeling who made them able to transform into human has disappeared in a flash. Finding master who wasn't easily scared was really hard. Jace was really tired of transforming back and forth while Eric missed the feeling of human body in a long period of time. Both dolls keep thinking about suicide but it seemed really impossible. After all, how can you commit suicide if you can't even move an inch of your body?

The dolls was displayed proudly at the front storefront glass, so all they could do for the moment was watching the scenery of humans passing by and the current weather. Luckily they were not in a box again this time. Then, he stepped under the store's terrace rooftop, taking shelter from the rain. It has been so long since the dolls saw that electric blue hair and dark blue eyes again. Even though both dolls weren't sure if he was one of the twins or not, they surely hoped so. The dark blue eyes brightened when his eyes landed on them and they found themselves being carried home in a bag by the man.

Eric POV

Couldn't contain his curiosity, Eric peeked through the pores of the bag and was greeted by the sight of the another look-alike of the man who bought them. Twins, indeed. A wave of nostalgia rushed through him as he was reminded of the time he had to take of the twins when they got a fever and their parents were away. Even bathing them in hot water a few times as well when the twin got home drenched in rain. The twins were one of their favorite masters all the time, and to think he bought them again because he remembered them was sweet.

He felt himself being lifted out of the bag and shown to the other twin, who -in his opinion- looked tame. He guessed this was the younger twin then. He would have laughed, remembering how he was in his childhood, if he could move a muscle already. It has been quite a few years and he had been happy that the twins remembered them. It would need some time before the "love" is enough to transform them into human-size.

Jace POV

Jace was growing tired of all of this waiting, dull life before the man picked him up. Wren. That was his name, right? And the younger brother was Robin. Even though Jace wasn't like Eric who chose to keep all the memories, he remembered them because they held some special place in his heart. The twins were one of their masters with the longest period of them. When the others were usually screamed as soon as they saw him, the twins didn't. When the others called him "cursed", the twins called him "blessed". Jace really hoped the twins wouldn't throw him and Eric away this time.

Wren held him, he wasn't squeezing him like how other little girls would, which Jace was thankful for. Even though his body didn't feel anything, being squeezed wasn't a good thing. Jace watched the man brought him to the kitchen. If Jace could move his body, his eyes would have been widened in horror, thinking the possibility of Wren going to wash him under the sink. He hated being washed.

Robin sighed once he was alone again before finally going back to work. He tried to keep his mind focused, but finally he had to pause again and look at the doll at his side. "You really do look the same... maybe I should see if we still have some pictures from when we were little..." He said idly, reaching over to use his sleeve to wipe a bit of dust from the doll's cheek. "It's too bad mom sold them, then again I guess we would have lost them by now anyways..." He said and smiled gently, for all he was aware he was alone after all. "I miss them." He added, voice soft, sullen, remembering far more than he needed to. That house was gone, as was most things, so it was a waste to think about it now. "Anyways, back to work... I'll have to find a good place to keep you so you won't get dirty." He added, laughing a bit, not sure why he was in the mood to be so chatty. Maybe it was merely because his brother, for once,had brought home something that didn't feel like a complete waste of money.

Wren went to the kitchen and propped the doll on their small table, rolling up his sleeves as he went to start dishes. He didn't bother changing or drying his hair, the rain hadn't been too bad anyways. He was smiling happily to himself, even as he set about the annoying chore. Despite his brother's initial reaction he knew the other was actually happy about it, and that made him a bit relieved. He had worried it would bring up more bad memories than good, but everything seemed fine. "Even if it was all in our heads, I really did have fun back then." He said softly to himself, chuckling a bit at their shenanigans as children, the nights when their parents were gone and they spent more time with their "dolls" than the servants around the house who were actually supposed to care for them. "Would be nice if all that was real, then I could thank them." He said, almost a bit self mockingly, of course it wasn't real, couldn't be, but he missed it all the same.

((I'm so sorry I've been gone for so long! Please forgive me!))

Eric wondered what happened to the twins since the dolls left. It has been around 10 years, hasn't it? He watched emotions flashed in Robin's eyes. Eric was glad to know that the twins remembered them, and missed them. It looked like he and Jace will be able to transform sooner than he expected. But how the twins would react though? To be honest, showing themselves to adults was way harder than to children, because adults mostly didn't believe in fantasy anymore. The risks were way greater than before. Adults might took them as thieves and hurt them in a way a child couldn't. When he was turning into human-sized, he was prone to pain just like human. His body wouldn't be able to be stitched like when he was a doll. He wished so bad that Robin and Wren wouldn't kill them.

Jace watched Wren who did the dishes with a big question inside his head. Like, it's Wren! He couldn't be arsed to help his parents fetching things and always had the servants do things for him. And now he was washing dishes! Alright, Jace was simply amazed. Perhaps Robin? Jace laughed at the scenarios he made inside his head. But then his vision got blurry, everywhere on his body ached, and his head felt like a truck has ran over him. When he knew it, he was already on the floor, fallen from the small table Wren propped him on. Of course the table wouldn't be able to hold his weight and fell over instead. Wait, he's big?! No, no, he wasn't ready for this. He wasn't ready for the judgement stare Wren going to give him. His gazes shifted to the knives near Wren's hands. Oh no, he should just grab Eric and go! Perhaps that way Wren wouldn't be able to tell what his dolls had become and would forever love them, so Jace and Eric could be human forever, without worrying that they would be turned into a doll again.

(no worries, it happens!)

The large clattering of something falling behind him made Wren jump, quickly turning. He had thought something merely fell over, perhaps he hadn't propped the doll up as well as he had thought. That was his initial reaction. The secondary thought though, as he stared at the human male sitting on the floor was confusion, mixed with a strange sense of deja vu. He blinked, quiet a moment, heart racing. Who was this? "H-hey, Robin, C'mere." He yelled, not taking his eyes off the stranger. "Who are you? And where...?" He couldn't even decide how to finish the question. where had this person come from?Why was he in their house? He hadn't even noticed the missing doll, that surely wasn't on his mind.

Robin sighed, his brother was calling him, which probably meant something stupid. But at the same time he had heard the noise... maybe Wren had hurt himself. He stood, wiping his hands on his work cloth before heading out to the kitchen."What? I told you I was working-" He stopped and stared wide eyes at the stranger in the house, immediately feeling himself too nervous to speak. Was this one of Wren's friends? By his brother's expression that wasn't the case...

((Thank you!))

Eric was kind of surprised when he heard the loud clattering. His curiosity grew as Wren called Robin over, weird tone in his voice. Robin wiped his hands on the cloth before moving away with a sigh, leaving him there. Wait, what's happening? Jace.. was it him? Eric was frustrated, he wanted to help Jace!

Jace felt really dizzy, his head felt like it's going to explode. One of downside turning into human-sized was the ache of transforming. He faintly registered the shouting nearby. Robin? He heard that name called. Wren! Jace suddenly remembered why he was here in the first place. He opened his eyes and looked like a deer caught in headlights. He cursed his slow and stupid brain, unable to think what he should do from now on. Should he ran? Yeah, looked like a nice option. He remembered there was an open window in the room Eric was in. He could jump from there. He wouldn't leave Eric alone.
Jace quickly stood up, he was wearing what he wore as a doll. "I-I am.." Damn, his mouth tasted so bad as if something just died in there. "Ah, I'm an alien and I landed on the wrong coordinates. Sorry!" Alright, he watched too many television cartoons kids watched nowadays. Without hesitation, Jace ran to Robin's work room. His balance was still off and he couldn't move his muscles so well yet. He ran as fast as he could before his hand moved to grab Eric.

The two brothers stared at the stranger in silence as they waited, Robin having come to stand beside, nearly behind, his brother. This person didn't seem like they were trying to rob them, he just seemed... spacey? Like he was as confused as they were. As the man stood both brothers flinched slightly, Robin incredibly nervous, Wren merely confused. He opened his mouth to question the man again, taking in his appearance and once more trying to think why he looked so familiar, when the strangers words made them both fall silent.

Blue eyes blinked, dumbly, before Wren finally felt a bit of annoyance. "What sort of bull-" He began, but then the stranger was off and running. Wren followed without hesitation, he doubted the other was armed, and he caught his wrist just as he was about to grab the doll. Wren pulled him back and wrapped his arms tightly around the male. "What the hell are you doing?" He asked, a bit more annoyed. He didn't want to be running around his own house like this.

Robin was trembling, this was just... weird. But he quickly followed, cell phone in hand as he readied to call the cops if he had to, standing just outside his work room as he watched the other two nervously. "Listen, I'm not going to hurt you, just give me an actual answer." Wren was saying firmly, no harm had been done yet by this person, so he wasn't planning to press charges or anything, but he didn't want to just let him run off either.

((Sorry it's not long enough))

Eric hated the fact that Jace was already turning human-sized and that he was now seized by the twins. Oh shit. If emotion could show in Eric's eyes, sadness and anger would flicker right now. He was sad that he couldn't help Jace at all, when he was in bad situation like this. And nobody, nobody, get to hurt Jace. Period. Though Wren and Robin couldn't see it, the way Wren caught Jace hurt him, Eric could notice at Jace's scrunched face. These people would never knew how painful it was during transformation.

Before Jace could grab Eric, his wrist was snatched by Wren. "Eric!" Jace shouted helplessly, unable to reach his friend-slash-brother. He was sweating bullets, running and enduring the pain at the same time was a hard task to do. He looked at the twins, before his tone took a pleading note. "I'm nobody. Just let me and Eric go, and you'll never see me again. Alright? I promise to stay clear of you." His throat felt really dry and he focused on enduring the pulsing headache. His joints ached too but he could ignore it for now.

((No worries, it's hard to make them long in parts like this anyways lol))

Wren was trying his best not to harm this person, playing back the last few minuetes. What was going on? The other shouting confused him, no one was here by that name... but had he been trying to get the doll? No way... right? Wren felt his chest go tight at the pleading, so it really was the doll? All this... for that?

"H-hey Wren... He doesn't... look so good." Robin whimpered from the doorway, his heart was racing. He had also noted what this person was saying, and he didn't want to let him take the doll... It reminded him so much of home.... but he was terrified right now. Wren looked at this person again and noted his expression... was he in pain.

"Look, I really don't want to hurt you, you don't seem like a bad guy. But you broke into our house you know..." He said, gently loosening his grip and bringing a hand up to the males forhead... was he sick? "Calm down, you really don't look good. Why don't you come and explain things to us and I'll get you some water or something? Do you need to go to the hospital?" Despite the oddness of it all neither brother wanted to just overlook someone who seemed to be in trouble. "Okay?" He asked, voice calm, slowly standing and offering a hand to the male.

you'll never see me again. Alright? I promise to stay clear of you."

((But reading long replies just felt really good lmao. Short ones tends to be weird sometimes, and threw me into a writer's block.))

Robin's whimpers got Jace to look at Robin, remembering how the younger twin was scared even when he was still a small kid. When he closed his eyes for a moment, he could see Eric holding little Robin in his lap and caressed his hair, comforting him because Wren was being a bit mean that time in the past. Robin was really scared of him right now. Jace opened his eyes, feeling the hand on his forehead.

Ah, true. I don't feel really good as well. Flashes of little Wren from his past appeared before his eyes, overlapping with the present Wren who offered a hand in front of his face. "You.. won't understand, dragon." Jace said before he couldn't take it anymore and blacked out. The nickname had come from when Jace read a story for little Wren. The dragon "Wyvern" has consisted of same alphabets which construct "Wren" name, so Jace jokingly called him that.

Eric wanted to explode, to lash out, to growl at Wren for being so insensitive to Jace. He wanted to gather Jace into his arms and let him rest there until the pain subsided. He knew Jace would have done the same if Eric was in his position. He wanted to quickly change into human-sized but that decision currently wasn't up to him. He watched Jace's body gave up, his eyes closing as he fell to his knees. He didn't even notice the slip of tongue that might cause the twins to discover who he really was.

((though I'll admit these replies are really long haha))

• Love
Reactions: Volo Morior
Robin cowered a bit as he was looked at by the stranger, unsure what the male wanted. But still he was concerned, it was obvious that something was really wrong, and neither brother was cruel enough to over look that. And so Wren had intended to help him up, though he blinked at those words. What wouldn't he understand? And why was that term...

However his eyes went wide as the other male suddenly collapsed, and the nickname was forgotten for the moment as he quickly reached out to stop him from hitting the floor completely. Wren looked to his brother and finally sighed. "Alright, help me get him to the couch and let's let him rest awhile." He said, and while Robin hesitated he did eventually come to help.

They carried the male to the living room and laid him on the couch, propping his head on a pillow and Wren tucked a blanket over the other as Robin went to fetch the doll from the other room. They had decided that they may have to part with it if the other had a good reason, though the thought had Robin hugging the doll close to his chest.. He didn't really want to give it up. It was selfish, but it was all he had to remeber home, and so when he got back to the living room he sat on the opposite couch and held it in his lap carefully.

Wren had gone to look for his own doll after setting the stranger up, but found nothing. He came back to the living room and noted Robin who seemed close to tears. He couldn't help a soft chuckle, sitting beside his brother and ruffling his hair. "You couldn't find yours?" Robin asked, and Wren shook his head. Robin leaned into his brother, knoeing that he was more than a little upset too, and so he squeezed his own doll just a bit tighter.

((Was lovers doll the story this idea came from? I just read it and omg the feels at the end I was like f this TT^TT))

Last edited:
((Yups!! That's the one! The idea is very unique so I remembered it ^_^))

Eric looked at Jace sadly and felt a bit worried. Jace had been planning for suicide recently but perhaps with Wren's presence, he wouldn't do that. He was glad the twins didn't treat Jace badly. Eric was also happy when Robin picked him up, hugged him close to his chest. If he was human, he would have hugged Robin back. He missed Robin so much that he wouldn't be ashamed to hug him tight and cried happy tears.

If Eric was human, Wren's answer to Robin's question would have made Eric cast an annoyed side-glare at Wren. Of course the doll wouldn't be there. He is right there, lying unconscious at the couch, you dumbass. Even though Eric took both twins as his family, Jace was always been his priority.

((Are you okay with timeskip? Probably to the time when Jace woke up? I actually have nothing to do until then lmao))

The boys sat there awhile, quietly, both watching the stranger wearily. Eventually Wren got up and went to get his brother some water, noting how distressed Robin was. He assumed the other brother would rather have went to hide in his room, but was too stressed to be alone, and so instead he merely sat and coddled the doll in his lap, hand absently going through the artificial hair gently.

Wren returned, a glass of water for his brother as well as one for their "guest". He sat back down and sighed, taking out his phone and scrolling through, but his mind was elsewhere. The last time someone had called him Dragon was as a little kid, after being read a book about them. But who had been reading to him? He dismissed the thought that it was their "imaginary friend" considering at the time he was pretty sure he couldn't read well yet.

But it wasn't a servant, or a parent.. He glanced up at the man sleeping on the couch and couldn't shake the pit in his stomach... He looked familiar when he wasn't panicking. But that couldn't be true, the man should have aged a bit, it had been ten years at least, right? He was still mulling it over when the male seemed to be stirring, Robin jumping and hugging the doll tighter, trembling. He was afraid of this person who didn't seem... right in the head. Eyes misty and weary, but Wren just offered him a smile, he didn't plan to let him or his brother get hurt. He just wanted answers.

((Eric's part gonna be a bit "gone" than Jace because he couldn't move and feel anything yet. Sorry if reply looks messy, written on phone and on the verge of falling asleep. ))

"Eric..." Jace murmured in his unconscious state, before he started to stir and his fingers twitching. He opened his eyes slowly, blinking a few times to adjust to the brightness before he started to register what had happened before. He could feel the blood flowing through his vein, the flex of his muscles, and the fatigue in his body. Slowly, to avoid getting dizzy, he pushed himself up. His face morphed into an expression of surprise when he found a blanket over him and a pillow under his head. The twins were so considerate, towards him, someone who was a stranger for them.

Jace turned his face sideways, facing the others. Robin looked like a scared kitten, like always. He could almost see the imaginary rigid tail behind Robin's back. And he squeezed Eric again. The thought of blue-faced Eric when Robin hugged him got a small laugh from Jace. Man, Robin does can hug. And then Wren, and he stared at Jace again. When he did things like this, Jace knew Wren just wanted answers to his questions. And he wouldn't let him go for even a meter away before he got his answers. Jace rubbed his forehead, sighing heavily. "I'm going to repeat this : give me the doll and I'll stay clear from you. Period. I'll go away and you'll never see my face again, even in the crowd. I promise I'll take good care of the doll as well."

((No worries, I post from my phone, hence the occasional typos and auto correct lol))

Both boys watched closely, Robin leaning slightly into his brother, he would have hid behind him were they standing. They watched as he sat up, Wren a bit tense, ready in case the male tried to run off again. Both, however, blinked as the man laughed, not sure what he found funny at the moment. But at least he seemed a little more... stable then before.

Wren was about to speak when the other did first, he blinked, and then noted Robin shake his head from the corner of his eyes, and finally Wren laughed. "Before all that, are you feeling okay? Have some water." He said, motioning to the glass beside the stranger. He then smiled warmly, resting a hand on his brothers leg to calm him a bit.

"As for the doll... I just got it today... But it's a bit sentimental. We don't have anything left from when we were kids, y'know? So I don't really want to just let you have it because you came here like this. If it's a money issue I'll pay you. Otherwise I'd need a better reason than just that you want it." He explained, expression amicable and calm. Finally though Robin looked down, rubbing at his face. He didn't want to give up the doll, but more than that he was upset that all these memories came up because of it, just for someone to want to take it.

"You're such a cry baby." Wren chuckled, and Robin just sniffled behind his arm. Was it wrong? He just wanted to keep the doll, to treasure it as they had their dolls as children. Wren was upset too, but he hid it better, despite the fact his was missing... But there was a slight inkling that this had happened before. Hadn't their dolls disappeared once? Back when they were younger. "It may sound stupid to you, but the dolls we had as kids were our best friends. We probably loved them more than our own parents." He said, looking back to the stranger. He hoped they could resolve this peacefully, so long as he kept Robin smiling.

((Haha, alrighty))

Jace looked to the glass on the table beside him. "Thank you, I feel better than before," he muttered before he started to drink. He listened to Wren's explanation and smiled a bit. It was nice to know how the twins appreciated both him and Eric. Even though probably the memory of the dolls' appearance was blurry or faceless in the twins' brain. He wondered how Wren felt right now, with his doll being missing and all. He don't know if Wren choose to ignore it or simply forgot it : 'how Jace appeared in the house, without so much a greeting?' and 'Jace asked for the Robin's doll, and now Wren's doll was missing, what if Jace already stole it beforehand?' But now wasn't the time to think about it, he needed a reason first, a good one where the twins could sympathize with it.

Jace bit his lip softly, "Eric has been together with me, since I was born." Not a total lie, that one. Perhaps Jace could have been a writer or an actor with the way he wove the truth through the lies. "We aged together, and was never separated from each other. I brought him everywhere; the dining room, the school, and to bed. I learned how to keep him clean, and to sew him if I accidentally tore his arm. It may be childish, or even sound ridiculous to you, but Eric's really precious to me. He's there for me where everyone left, and provided some kind of support for me whenever I was sick, depressed, or down. If he was a human, we could have been brothers. This wasn't about money, it's about familiarity and support Eric gave me. I have nothing left, truth to be told. Eric and the clothes I currently wear are all I have left."

Wren nodded, glad the male felt better. Both boys listened attentively, and when the man finished Wren gave a sigh, looking to his brother. Robin was pouting, or really just trying to keep from completely falling apart in front of a stranger, and so finally Wren ruffled his hair. "Go lay down for a bit." He told his brother, who seemed hesitant, but at Wrens prodding he got up and went down the hall to his bedroom, doll hugged to his chest.

Wren kept his eyes on the stranger, a way of telling him to stay put. Once he heard the door shut he sighed, then offered a sullen smile. "Sorry, I can probably convince him. But he's going to take it a lot harder than I am." He said with a slight laugh. "I guess I really got his hopes up, you know? Our house burned down a few years ago, we lost everything, including our parents. So he can be sensitive to having things taken from him." He explained, hoping this person would at least let him talk his brother into it rather than just trying to snatch it away.

He then met the others eyes silently for a long moment, like he was considering something. Finally he chuckled. "This is going to sound weird, but... are you related to someone who used to work at a mansion about 10 years ago? You look really familiar, like I know you. But it's been a long time, and I was just a little kid, so it's more a feeling than a memory now." But he couldn't dismiss it either. The missing doll that couldn't be on this person's body right now, the appearance of the dolls and then someone wanting to take them...

Robin had entered his room and locked the door before laying down on his bed. He curled up and held the doll gently, staring at it quietly before the first tears slipped down. He'd been so happy earlier.... eventually the silent tears turned into quiet sobs and sniffles, he hated being like this, crying like a kid. But this doll was already so important to him, a thin attachment to what they had lost, and already it was going to be stolen away.

Jace looked at Robin, who seemed on the verge of crying but tried to cover it instead. His hand want to reach out and comforted the younger twin, but he couldn't do that without raising suspicion. He watched Wren coaxed Robin to go and after much prodding, Robin went to his room, Eric clutched to his chest. He hoped Eric was able to turn human soon. He ran out of ideas to do and he need Eric's help. He looked at Wren once more when the male demanded his attention.

Something twisted in his gut as Wren told him what happened while he and Eric was away. He wanted to hug Wren and told him that everything would be okay but Wren did not recognize him so Jace could only looked down on his lap and decided to do nothing. "I understand. But at least you have each other.." while I don't have anyone else went unsaid, Jace giving last attempt in his plea. His plan was stupid he know. After getting Eric, what would he do? Work to feed themselves? Or steal instead to make things easier? Would he sold his body to men just so he could fulfill his basic need? Jace internally sighed, the future sounded so bad, but at least he did not have to watch eternally in doll shape.

He sighed, finally standing and going to the other, ruffling his hair as he did to Robin, giving a cheeky grin. "I know. We are lucky." He agreed, he wouldn't dispute that. "Hey, do you want something to eat? I'm sure Robin will come around soon enough. And I just got home a bit ago, so I'm starving." He said easily, trying to lighten the mood a little. He figured that letting his brother calm down before talking would be best, and he also wasn't thrilled wi th the idea of send someone who just collapsed right back onto the streets.

((Sorry, short))

((Noope, its' fine. As long as it's not one-liner and the plot can move on))

Jace looked up, eyes following Wren's movement when the man stood up and walked to his direction. Red blossomed on his cheeks, spontaneously blushing when Wren ruffled his hair. The gesture was definitely appreciated, nonetheless. There was rarely anyone who did that, though sometimes Eric did. His stomach growled as soon as the older twin offered him food. Biting his lip, he clutched his stomach in embarrassment. "I shouldn't.." He thought it's best to leave as soon as possible. If the twins remembered who he was and then lost their love for him, he'll turn back into a doll. He couldn't have that. He'll go mad.