• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Understandable, thank you for the forewarning. (Also thanks for the moving the scene forward)

BC1EB9C4DA1248344364892483584_345da5aac0e.4.6.15185071727437068740.mp4.jpg

But, we only have one post up (and it's only the afternoon) so there's no move along post just yet.

Ah, no big deal. The typical font is Verdana. I used to do that too.

Hmm, haven't heard from @Winter lately, and @Yakamoz I'm not sure. Soo, @Grothnor we can keep on keeping on.

I will be getting up a post later today!

Managed to get a post up, yay. Now it's back to school stuff.

Next cycle will start around Wednesday!

the ork shanty from the trailer is nowhere to be found in full?
I did find the lyrics, though.

Fifteen Orks on a dead man's hulk,
Lookin' down the barrel of a gun,
Gruntin' to each other
through big, sharp teeth,
Sayin' "This one'll give us some fun"

Fourteen Orks on a humie's ship,
Killin' anything that isn't green,
Gruntin' to each other
through big, sharp teeth,
Sayin' "Times be getting' lean"

Thirteen Orks with the Captain's chest,
Hopin' to quench their greedy thirst,
Gruntin' to each other
through big, sharp teeth
Sayin' "I was da wun dat saw it first"

One lone Ork left to steal the loot,
Wishin' it hadn't turned out so,
Gruntin' to itself
through big, sharp teeth
Sayin' "I shoulda let the pilot go"

(Thank you @RedArmyShogun)

• Love
Reactions: Arcadius
Just got back.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Announcement! [/BCOLOR]
@Grothnor @Mizos @Winter @Arcadius @Yakamoz

[BCOLOR=transparent]Alright guys so I've thought about this for the past few weeks and I've decided that I'm gonna end Pirate Age where it stands. I didn't want to do it in the middle of @Grothnor's chapter (really, really, really sorry about it) but we've been faltering for awhile and it's progressed. I understand that everyone's got RL stuff to worry about and as of now, I do too. Which is another reason I'm going to call it quits for PA. The end of the semester is here which means I have to put more time in school stuff and all that jazz. So, I figured there was no use dragging out something that was well, dying slowly. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]This was going to be some really long post about why the RP was ending but it's preetty straightforward. But! Two things:[/BCOLOR]

1. [BCOLOR=transparent]I plan on making a final post. To wrap up everything and you know, have some sense of closure. So, keep a look out for it. It might be posted today, it might be posted tomorrow. (I dunno yet.) [/BCOLOR]
  2. [BCOLOR=transparent]I don't see it any time soon, but in the future, the possibility for a PA 2.0 might exist. I had so many ideas for this rp and I can't bare to just toss them all away. So! If that does happen, you all will be the first to know![/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I really appreciate you guys for sticking by for so long, especially with this being my first GM experience and it somehow managing to become this successful. It's great. We much farther than I thought we would and just wow. You all are great RP-ers and I don't know what else to add here, hah. So...uh, yeah! Thanks again because without you guys Pirate Age wouldn't even exist![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
tumblr_mkwi01Zxvm1rrx588o1_500.gif
[/BCOLOR]​

Reactions: Fox of Hearts
Well said Captain PA is definitely in my top list...and there are literally three counting PA

Message received though...I'll admit my curiosity of Grothnor's chapter so I'm sad to hear that as well. I'd love nothing more than a 2.0. Grothnor should get first dibs on an arc though.

Sad to see this come to a close, I would be up for a 2.0 in the future though.

The final post is postponed a bit but will be up before this week is up.

And I'm glad you guys enjoyed PA as much as I had fun creating it.

I'm disappointed it's ending like this, ESPECIALLY SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE OF MY ARC, but I feel that we're accepting the inevitable: Pirate Age has been dying for quite some time.

It's been a ton of fun. Thank you all for the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.