• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Oh, you wish!" Victoria replies, crossing her arms over her chest. She returns to the railing of the ship, standing outside for her queue to return.

June was, of course, very tired, and made no protest when she was handed over to Dimitrius like a sack of potatoes, nor when she was plopped onto the bed. She did struggle a little when he would try to shove on her pajamas, but after a bit of time and patience, he finally managed to do so.

Victoria, on the other hand, had grown tired of waiting, and her impatience got the best of her. She made her way to the cabin and peeked through the hole, where she saw June sprawled across the bed, drooling a little. Victoria chuckled lightly. She saw Dimitrius emerge from the bathroom clothed with a single towel and saw her opportunity to strike. The mischievous little thing.

Suddenly, she burst through the room and stole the towel from around his waist, grinning in triumph. "I have conquered the Pirate King! Feast your eyes on his manhood!" She yells, catching the eye of a few passing sailors. June even woke from her half slumbers, rubbing her eyes at the sight. Once she processed the situation, she let out a scream and threw the bedsheets in his general direction, turning away and covering her eyes.

"Victoria!" She chided, flushing furiously.

Dimitrius simply blinks when the towel was stolen from him. "Do you really think this will bother me? Its not like my junk is small. I'd probably wonder around naked if not for the fact that its indecent." He says walking to where his cloths was to pull on boxers.

He holds out his hand for the towel and she sighs handing it over. "June way are you flipping out, its not like its bad to see your husband naked. You better get it together little June, last thing I need is a wife you flips out every time I do something remotely like a married man. Look if you wanna go about and fall in live with one of Mt crew go for I dont care but in the public eye of the kingdom you'll act the part of my wife so suck it up and stop acting so damn shy. If I was gonna do something to you I would have done it the night we were married." He says pulling on pants and a shirt before walking out of the room.

Victoria looks a little surprised as she hands over the towel, listening to him scold June. She felt a little sorry for her, herself. Before June could say a word, Dimitrius was out of the room.

"Now where's he going? It's just about the middle of the night." Victoria mutters as she walks over to June. "Sorry about that, kiddo. Seems like he's in a sour mood. A little harsh, though, even for him." She tells June, trying to comfort her. June nods, and though her back was turned to Victoria, she looked like she was about to cry. The rum still circulated her system, so everything was just a bit more exaggerated than it really was. June simply laid back down and curled up, trying to settle herself again. Victoria sighs and shuffles into bed with her, their backs facing one another.

Dimitrius decided to go were we was the night before to the highest possible place. He sat with his back against the pole as he looked out to the sky.

The next morning Dimitrius was no where to be found. Scottie ran around looking for him beating on the door of his room. "June! Have you seen the captain? I can't seem to find him." He yells though the door. "June! Get up you need to help cook. We have starving men wanting food."

A few moments layer the door to the kitchen opens and the wondrous smell of all things good seeped into Scottie's nostrils. Dimitrius soon enough steps out of the kitchen. He didnt sleep much last night and had nothing better to do so he has been preparing breakfast since before dawn.

By the time June rose, Victoria was already wide awake and mopping the deck. She poked her head into the captain's quarters and chuckled as June stumbled out of bed, wobbling over to the bathroom, hitting her head on a bed post on the way there.

"Don't worry about breakfast. Dimitrius has got it covered." Victoria told her, giving her a wave.

"Okay, I- I'll be out in a second!" She called, head pounding. She tried to go over the events of last night, wincing as she stepped into the shower. Dimitrius had yelled at her about something dumb, and she pieced it together when she finally emerged, fresh.

Quickly, she skipped to the quarter deck, looking for work. Victoria ushered her to the kitchen, "He'll need help handing out the food. Scottie's tending to the injured, so you can help him out in the infirmary afterwards." She informed him. June nodded and hesitantly stepped into the kitchen, silently serving the food and handing it out. She was a little surprised, the cooking smelled absolutely delicious. The crew just about rejoiced when they learned their captain had cooked it, and June laughed slightly as she served her own breakfast.

Despite the fact that Dimitrius was a Prince he actually learned to do all sorts of things that involved taking care of himself. He could cook, clean and even sew but the sewing was limited to fixing.

Once everyone else got their food he made himself a plate. It was odd usually he'd be the first to be served. It was odd but it wasn't a bad thing. He stood in the kitchen eating his food and quickly cleaned his plate. He didnt say a word to June and she didnt say anything to him. "Trouble in paradise it seems." Comments one mate to another. "She's probably pregnant and now they dont wanna talk to each other. She was sick the other morning." Says another.

June ate slowly, like she always did, and washed her plate alongside Dimitrius in silence. A bubble of vexation pooled in her chest, and she swiftly pulled a tiny dagger from her thigh strap and threw it between the gossping sailors. It lodged in the side of the ship, threatening the pair into a stiff silence. They looked to June as if she had grown a second head, suddenly mildly threatened by her aura. Even Victoria looked up, surprised at June's aim. Indeed, Rufus was correct when he said she was a better shot.

"You were saying?" She said, craning her neck to them. June sighed. "I am not pregnant. I've never even kissed the man. Sorry I'm not acting the part of wife and that I'm not fine with staring at a pair of testicles right after waking up." She stated bitterly, giving a glance to Dimitrius.

Dimitrius grabbed her by the arm and pulled her into his room pushing her up against the wall. "You didnt have to stare nor look. Hell you saw my ass and you'd know that if you actually looked. You where screaming for no reason and if anything you insulted me." He hissed letting her go.

"I am mad because you make a big deal out if everything. Also I'm not far from being pushed off the edge and throwing your ass to the sharks." He glares at her.

Dimitrius sucks in his breath and let's it out slowly. "I'm sorry." He says softly but not unheard "I shouldn't have blown up on you."

June was honest to god startled by Dimitrius' rough demeanor. Hell, she'd be lying if she said she wasn't a little scared of the man towering before her, shoving her against a wall. She thought back to their wedding day, when they joined hands with such a delicate grip, to when she was vomiting off the side of the ship and when he rubbed circles on her back with such gentleness that she didn't even know he could muster. She flinched as he hissed at her. Tears brimmed in her eyes at the sheer shock. To his throwing her off the ship comment, she turned her head sharply.

"Then you better hurry up before I do it myself!" She yelled back, her ire getting the best of her in the spur of the moment. Her face softened, however, when his anger seemed to have subsided. She rubbed at her face, which was flushed from crying.

"Yeah. I'm sorry too." June sniffed. "I was kind of being a baby. Obnoxious, huh?" She mumbled, laughing a little at her own immaturity.

"I didnt mean to be rough just now. I dont usually get this worked up so easily. Normal it takes a lot to push me over the edge and when that happens then year I get rough. I get the actions of anger from my father." He says gently looking up into her eyes he wipes away here tears.

He sits down on the bed and pulls her next to him into a hug. "I honestly want to get to know you better, but you seriously need to tone it down some. I'm gone be honest here, your a little too innocent and a bit of a baby. I guess its natural being a sheltered royal. I'm royal sure but my mother never tried to stop my free spirit, all I had to do was tell her were I was going and be back before dinner." He chuckles softly at the last part.

He tone suddenly turned serious when he began to undo his shirt. "I get my temper from my father but mine is not nearly as bad as his." He says letting his shirt fall off his back. He moves his long silver strands over his shoulder to reveal the many scares left along his back from slashings of whips and blades. "This was the kind of man my father was. And I guess you can say I've always been the one to save the damsel in distress. Their are so many because I'd take the beating instead of my sister or mother, I'd refuse to let him touch them and as a result." He told her softly.

June laughed a little at his honestly, pulling herself closer to him in order to nuzzle her head in the crook of his neck. "I want to get to know you too. I want to not be an ignorant princess and learn the nitty gritty of life. The most I would usually find would be glimpses whenever I would manage to sneak out of the palace" She tells him as he pulls away to unbutton his shirt.

June gasped.

He revealed time worn scars that ran down his spine, trickling into his hip bones, even some on his rib cage. She winced just at the sight of them. "May I?" She asked. Upon his approval, she ran gentle finger tips lightly over his bare skin, simply looking at the damage one man could cause.

"This is heart breaking. Oh god, this is awful. I didn't- I didn't know. Goodness fucking gracious, your father was a King? In charge of thousands of lives and he lashes out in the worst was towards his son, otherwise, her wife and daughter." June gasped a little, retracting her hands. "Do you think that's what Rufus has been doing? Taking beatings without my knowledge? Would- oh god, I'm a terrible sister. I'm a terrible leader." She murmured, running hands through her hair.

When June has asked to touch him he gives her a nod of approval but flinched when she did.

"A king and a surprisingly good one if I do say so. It wasn't until he became a pirate. Something simply happened one night on the ship and since then he'd take his anger out on us or me and only me." He says softly he took her hand into his and looked her in the eye "No. I can see it in their eyes, they fight and argue but he'd never. Your father would never lash out like mine, if anything he'd smack you upside the head."

Dimitrius pulls her to his chest and has her laying their on him as he leans back onto the head board. "Dont mind the crew, I'm sure they know your not pregnant. Your just the new gossip, I mean your something new along with Tori. Just new things to talk about so let them do it. In fact to make it funny you should walk out of here when we finally decide to is look all messy. Messy like I just gave you the loving of your life." He chuckles softly "I serious need to take your innocents. Its almost like you haven't even had the talk. I dont plan to do the dirty with you, hell I usually solve that myself when we reach land like the rest do.
But your on a boat filled with men, you can't walk around and not expect to not see penis and testis every now and again. With that aside. How old are you Princess?" He was currently running fingers though her hair and petting her head softly.

June squeezed Dimitrius' hands, searching his eyes for truth, and loosened her grip once she found it. "Yeah, you're right. I was just paranoid for a moment there, sorry. He tends to leave the smacking upside the head to my mother." She informs him, smiling a little. As he pulls her to him, leaning back, June reposes her knees over his lap and rests her head on his chest. She could hear the steady beat of his heart, soothing her into tranquillity.

June flushed, expressions horrified for a sheer second, before she chuckled at his suggestion. "That would be hysterical. I can just see their faces." She says, laughing. She does, however, pout again once he speaks of her 'innocence'.

"I haven't had the talk but I don't need the talk. I know just fine what's supposed to happen on my own. Geez, Dimitrius, I'm not a kid." She sighs into his chest, relaxing a little more. "Please don't call me Princess. June. Call me June. And, again, I'm not a child. I'm 20."

"You've got to mess with them. Not only is it fun for you it gives them something new to see and talk about." He comments.

"20 and no talk well then youve got a lot to learn. Fine I won't call you princess." Dimitrius pokes at her. "Awe but I could show you a good time. Whip cream wars, chocolate covered humans and everything else you can think of." He laughs jokingly, partly joking.

Dimitrius wraps an arm around her waist. "Though I think you could sit like this with me more. You seem comfy and it makes us look a little more like a couple. Small steps, okay?" He says resting his chin on her head.

June hits him lightly on the chest, barely enough to hurt a goose. "Dimitrius! Whipped cream wars? Chocolate humans? Jesus, why not just bake a cake instead?" She mumbles, settling into him. "I'll pass." She tells him, laughing.

June nods at his suggestion. "Small steps." She repeats. "This is nice. This is really nice. I'd prefer this over sex any day." She tells him, nuzzling into his chest.

"Because baking a cake is not nearly as fun as running around flinging whip cream at people. I'd prefer to eat it off a woman's body but the next best thing is a dessert war." He chuckles as she hits him.

"Most sensible woman prefer cuddling over sex, but I mean there are those who know they are more likely to get banged then cuddled so they go for that. I'm fine with either or but I really dont want to die of a serious case of blue balls." He says wrapping both arms around her.

June sighs. Her silence gives way to thoughts of the passing days. She sighs. "I wish this could last a little longer." June says quietly. She gives Dimitrius one last squeeze before sitting upright. "But there's injured sailors in the infirmary and starving men on deck. I hate to say it, but you make a better housewife than me. Now off the kitchen you go." June chuckles, joking with the last bit.

She swings her legs over the bed and pauses, remembering how she had to seem really banged up before leaving. June bends over and messes her hair up, slaps her cheeks a couple times to make them seem flushed, and ruffles her clothing, undoing a couple straps. "Now we're ready." She tells him, laughing. Proceeding, she throws the door open and stumbles out.

Dimitrius nods. "Yeah your right. Maybe you can sleep with me tonight." He says kissing her cheek before she gets up. Upon her ruffling herself up he finds himself laughing. Leaning down to her neck he leaves a light hickey that would be gone in about an hour or so. "And now your ready to leave. I'd say do the same to me but I might get turned on. And then I can't promise I'll restrain myself." He chuckles lightly as she walks out.

"It seems the captain had a little fun with his bride." Joe chuckles once he spots June. Dimitrius leaves soon after heading to the kitchen, lucky for his men he had been cooking lunch/dinner since this morning once he was done with breakfast.

Tori raised an eyebrow at June when she spotted the young woman. A slight ping of jealousy hit her.

June flinched at his mouth on her bare neck, before chuckling. "That tickles!" She giggled involuntarily. Signing, she left the room and hopped to where she had chucked her dagger. With a bit of difficulty, she lodged it out of the side of the ship and slipped it back in the strap on her thigh. She left to the infirmary, and upon closing the door, sighed heavily, leaning on to it.

"Woah there, June. Exciting morning we had?" Scottie says, whistling at her state. June laughs. "Nah. It was Dimitrius's idea to mess with the sailors." She informed him, flattening out her clothes and tying her hair back. "So, what's the state of the injured?" She asked, gearing up to treat some men. The rest of her day was spent doing just that, learning the ins and outs of medical assistance. Scottie was a good teacher, she discovered, and June was quick to learn.

Evening had rolled around yet again. Tori slipped into the room and handed out dinner.

Dimitrius has been in and out of the kitchen all day. He did many other things like man sure they were on the right course and other hourly updates. However it was now dinner time an he was serving the men with Toro's help. "Not that I mind cooking we are gonna need a new chief. I'll right a letter to the next land we are to stop at." He tells more to himself then anyone in particular.

Once dinner was done being served he quickly ate and then wondered to his study to write the letter. He sent it off by hawk and looked over A few other things before the door opened.