• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"I uh.. I'll take the bed... Noted. Thanks for your concern," She said quickly, peering over Dimitrius. Fast asleep. She sighed, unpacking her things, getting settled. It would be a little difficult to constantly keep an eye on herself, she wasn't used to being alert at all times. But she didn't think she being her would be much of a problem. She could certainly take her of herself if need be.

After settling in, she went out to get accustomed with all the parts of a ship. Scottie and a nice man named Joe showed her how to raise a mast and gave her the rundown of their daily routines. June noticed Joe had a picture of a woman holding a child in his back pocket, and when she asked him about it, he gushed about his adorable wife and baby girl for well over 10 minutes. Indeed, a kind man. She was introduced to just about most of the crew by sundown, and she had memorized almost all their names. A few seemed skeptical of her, and a few even made sharp offhand comments under their breath, but Scottie gave them a slap to the back of the neck before June could protest. For the most part, a lovely crew.

She visited the cook, a burly, stout man who looked like he could lift June with his little finger. The food wasn't exactly like the extravagance of the palace, but it had a quaint homely quality to it. She liked it. Soon, night fell and the stars scattered out. They seemed to have a rotational system in which half the crew would work during the day, then rest during the night, whilst the other half did the opposite. June was informed she would have the day shift, just to make it a little easier for her to settle down.

And finally, she crept back into the captain's quarters and cleaned up, before plopping into bed. She almost hadn't seen Dimitrius the whole day, except a few fleeting moments, and even then he seemed deep in conversation with another crew member. Such is the life of a captain, she supposed. And with that, she slept.

Dimitrius who had spent mist of the day taking care of things and checking up on everyone found himself coming to a slow down at night fall.

The night was bright with vivid stars sparkling high in the night sky. Deciding to take in the night he climbed up to the highest point and stood along the great sails keeping the ship going. It was peaceful even with a few of the crew playing instruments they had made themselves and singing happily like they usually did.

Dimitrius would hmm to the tone of the song before one climbed up to him. "Here Captain." He said holding out a violin. Dimitrius took it and Joe was gone. He held it up to his chin and he begun to ply his song that would soon and easily fill the air with beauty to match the sea.

June was awakened by a beautiful hymn that reached her ears even in the dead of her sleep. She rubbed her eyes, getting up as she listened. Slowly, almost hypnotically, June crept out of the room quietly.

Oh, it was beautiful. Stars dazzled and danced in the night sky, and she reached out her hands as if to grasp the beauties in her hands. But the most beautiful star of all was perched at the very top of the ship, where the navigator sat. Dimitrius held an air of serenity around him which drew June nearer. She, with a little assistance from Scottie, climbed up the railings to reach Dimitrius all while listening to his music, lapsed with the tranquil tides of the sea. She perched herself on the side of the platform, without Dimitrius's notice, and simply watched him play. He seemed so at ease with himself, she was almost envious of his composure. She curled her legs up and simply watched him play, smiling softly.

His song was about eight minutes long but it seemed much long, as if he had been playing the melody for hours. He wasn't sore or anything; but perhaps when your the one playing and not paying any attention the the world around time seems to go on forever.

His song came to a slow end and when the crew, who stopped to listen, realized they scurried back to the posts almost like children not wanting to be caught. This is how it usually was when he played they'd stop and listen or slow down to listen. Meanwhile those not awake sleep like babies.

Dimitrius put his arms down, allowed them to hang by his side, his eyes watch the night sky. This is what he loved most about being out on the sea was the tranquility of a starry night. Then again he'd go for that even back home in the gardens but it wasn't the same feeling. He loved them both for different reasons. The sea was an adventure waiting and home was blissful warmth with comfort and love. It didnt matter where in the world he was he'd forever be a child of the moon.

His silver hair dances in the gentle breeze and glistens in the moonlight. Dimitrius seemed one with the night and basking in the moonlight seemed to make him more dream like then he was. Love at first sight.

Upon hearing a sudden noise he turns to find June. "How long have you been there and why are you up here? Its dangerous you know." He says to her.

"Anyways we should probably get down. Come on." He says holding an arm out to her. When she got close he grabs her by the waist told her to hold tight before grabbing ahold of a rope and swinging down to the main deck. Once his feet touched ground he told her she was fine and let go.

June chuckled as he finally realized her presence. "A while. That was really nice. I didn't know you could play violin. It's charming." She said, following his orders to hold onto him. June didn't know what she was expecting, but she was in such a trance that she was suddenly shocked to find herself swinging in the air, holding onto Dimitrius with a death grip, as if he was her lifeline. She didn't scream, but she also didn't move from holding on to him once they got down, her arms and legs straddling his torso.

Scottie noticed my apparent distress and chuckled heartily. "Off we go." He said, prying her off of Dimitrius' waist. June looked absolutely discombobulated.

"Is that a regular event? Swinging from ropes 100 fucking feet above ground?? Not even ground, surface sea level. Jesus christ, you pirates are insane." She mumbled, almost inaudiably, running a hand through her hair.

"I can do a lot of things you didnt know about. I'm the adventurous type who will try just about anything once." He chuckles softly trying to get her off of him.

"No, we actually are not. Only our captain here is." Scottie replies to her comment "On our away back with the privous captain we got caught up in a storm n recked the boat coming inland. We spent two months or so repairing the ship. Captain here spent a lot of it figuring out ways to swing from spot to spot making the damn boat some sort of trapeze act. When he's bored and ain't got anything to do you'll see him swinging around like some sort of damn acrobat. Most times it being at night."

Dimitrius simply shrugs it off. "I got to stay entertained some how. I mean even if I had a woman in board to please my ever need I still need other things to do. Getting busy with her would get tiresome after a while. Drinking booze, playing board games, telling stories, its all fun until you've heard all the stories a million times. I mean even truth or dare has its limits."

Scottie laughs "Well thats only until we got some real pirating to do. Stealing gold from others who do wrong doings and seeking bared treasure. His Majesty has an eye for adventure and always as to be doing something." Scottie laughs heartily "Anyways shouldn't you be showing your wife a good time?" He winks and walks away.

Dimitrius smirks "Dont mind if I do. How about it Princess care to show me some heated loving?" Upon seeing her reaction he simply chuckles "I'm kidding. Well sorta. It be fun for me but we just meet and your not that kind of young lady. So my next option teasing you mercilessly."

June cleared her throat and elbowed Dimitrius upon his 'to please his every need' comment. She gives Scottie a scowl upon his teasing wink, rolling her eyes at the men's antics.

"Dimitrius!" She yells, indignant, flushing furiously. She threw her arms about in protest, before lowering them upon his declaration of jestery. Huffing and puffing, she gave him another merciless elbow to the ribcage and took off to the captain's quarters. "Geez. Come on, I'm tired. We should sleep." She said, sighing.

The woman plopped herself onto the messy bed for the second time that day, taking a few moments to curl up and settle in. Outside, she could hear a crowd of sailors clinking jugs of booze, yelling and laughing. "Is it always this rowdy?" She asks quietly to no one in particular. It would be a little more difficult to sleep, but nothing that bothered her too much.

Dimitrius rubs his ribs and pouts. "Your so mean to me." He whines following her. He plops back into his hammock happily and sways back and forth with the boat.

"Not always. It just depends on their mood. Tonight they are just excited." He explains.

The next morning Dimitrius was rudely awakened by the sound of a pot being pounded on and the loud thumping of feet. "Breakfast." He groans rolling out of the hammock with a yawn. "Better eat now or there will not be any left."

Dimitrius storms out if his room. "Keep it down I'm trying to sleep!" He scolds and you hear a timid "Yes sir." From all the men. Scottie chuckles slightly and hands the captain a plate. It had eggs, bacon, and potatoes.

June groans and curls up further, pulling the covers over her head. She was really tired. The rowdiness from the night before had given her a restless sleep, and it really showed.

"Layla! Come over here a second." She called, her voice croaky. "Oh. Wait." She mumbled, remebering where she was. That's right. A pirate ship. June sighed, sitting up and rubbing her eyes for a good minute. She finally tossed her legs over the side of the bed and stood, her knees wobbly. Suddenly, she dashed out of the room, throwing the door open. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Scottie about to hand her a tray, grinning.

June ran to the side of the ship, clutching the railing for dear life. She wasn't feeling too well. The effects of the constant light rocking of the ship was getting to her. Soon enough, she was wretching last night's dinner and rum into the dark expanse of the sea. She could faintly notice hands on her back, a few hazy worried yells, someone shaking her shoulders, but everything was muffled. June turned and slumped down the side of the ship, curling up into a ball on the ground. She groaned.

"I feel like shit." She managed.

"Looks like shes pregnant!" Yells a mate. Dimitrius glared at them before running to her side he shakes her shoulders "June are you alright?" He asks as she soon slides into a ball, he then lifts her up bridal style into his arms. "Sea sick im sure and hopefully not worst." He says. "Tell them to keep it down." Dimitrius glances at Scottie who nods before he takes her back to his room.

He lays down on the bed her back facing to him. "You'll be okay. Its a lot of change for such little time." He explains as he rubs her back again "Take deep breaths and let it out slowly."

June nods, grateful of his tenderness. As gentle hands rubbed her back, she did as instructed and took deep breaths, eyes closed. It would take a while, but she finally got her health about her and sat up, rubbing her face. Dimitrius stayed with her for the entire ordeal, giving her soft touches and gentle words.

"Sorry about getting last night's dinner on the side of your ship. Thank you for staying with me though. I would give you a hug, but I should probably clean up first." She told him, laughing a little. Slowly, she swung her legs to the side of the bed and stood. Her legs felt like salad jelly, but she made her way to the bathroom in one piece.

"I won't be long." She mumbled, stepping in.

He continue to rub her back and say sweet nothings until she stood up. He watched her wabble to the bathroom and chuckled.

Dimitrius laid back onto the floor and tucked his arms under his head and closed his eyes. He remember back to his first Tim on the ship. He was five and they were only going to a neighboring Island. He ran around the deck with his little sister in tow. Even then he ran around swinging from things. His mother simply watched with a beautiful smile before she chased them around. And when she caught them shed shower them in kisses. Dimitrius had always been a mama's boy and still was. He was thought to treat a woman right and he always has. Well for now he has.

June was true to her word; she freshened up, showering and going through the morning cycle in ten minutes tops. She changed into a cream tinted tunic and bloomers, before stepping out, clean, but also a little wobbly.

"Dimitrius? I think I'm alright now. Oh! That's right, I forgot to ask." She remembered, bending down to sit next next to him. "Is there not a doctor on board? I saw an infirmary-looking room, but it was empty and kind of dusty." June asked. She certainly wasn't medically trained, but she knew the basics of how to patch people up. When she was smaller, her and Layla would constantly sneak into the infirmary at the castle and watch the nurses work their magic. She picked up a couple of textbooks as a teenager as well.

Dimitrius opens his eyes and looked up at her. "No. We haven't found anyone to replace the old one who took off when my father died. Your welcome to it if you think you can manage. I mean Scottie is medically trained but he's often busy with other things and only tends to the men if its dire. Maybe if he gets the time he can teacher you more." He explains "He's my first mate he take charge when I'm not around he can't be taking care if everyone's medical needs unless they are dying or broken."

Dimitrius hops to his feet. "I guess I should go get ready." He says jumping up to go to the bathroom. He quickly gets ready and steps out. "How well are you at sword fighting? You'll never know when its needed."

June nods, smiling. She wouldn't feel right if she simply stayed on the ship as the captain's wife, freeloading without working at all. "I'll ask Scottie about it, then!" She says, saddling up. A few minutes passed before Dimitrius emerged from the bathroom.

"I have one day of experience!" She said in triumph. "I know the basics. I don't think I'll be able to successfully spar with someone without getting a limb chopped off, though." June says, laughing a little. She goes to rummage through her bag, moving things around until she found the weapons she wanted. A smoke bomb, a flash bomb, a dagger and a pocket knife.

"Rufus says I'm better at the bow. I think I agree." She tells him, before she strapped the small knife to a band on her thigh, which her dress neatly covered. Then, she tied the smoke bomb to the rope that hung from her neck. "It's not exactly practical to carry around a bow and a bag of arrows around everywhere, though. So I tend to get by with these whenever I sneak out." She explains nonchalantly, before covering her mouth, suddenly realizing what she said. "Ahem. You didn't hear that."

"Oh I heard everything." He smirks "Anyways I'll teach you if you want, also... A dress isn't suitable to wear on a boat full of men. Captains woman or not they are men. Plus not even woman pirates wear dresses."

Suddenly there was a pounding on the door along with a lot of other ruckus. "Captain we have been boreded!" Yells a crew mate. "Stay here, lock the door and be quiet." He tells her before leaving.

"Well if it isn't the Pirate King Dimitrius!" Calls a woman's voice from the edge of the boat. "Victoria." Dimitrius says glaring at the woman.

FB_IMG_1496194064532.jpg

June took in a sharp breath and nodded. She locked the door and crept to the farthest corner of the room, dagger in hand. The only sound heard from her was the hitching in her breath. God, they just left the port yesterday. Were attacks this common on a pirate ship? How concerned was she to be? From inside, June could only hear muffled shouts and grunts, faded crashes and dins.

Outside was the closest thing to hell June could imagine. It was an absolute blood bath. The ship had kept weapons nearby on the quarterdeck in such an event, but the surprise attack just after such a jubilant event, a wedding, was simply overwhelming. As the fighting wore on, however, one could easily spectate that Dimitrius's crew overpowered the enemy. Still, the woman by the name of Victoria barked orders at her crew mercilessly, fighting valiantly herself. She was easily the best swordsman among her crew, nimble on her feet with a speed that would rival a cheetah's.

"Today is the day you die, scum! Too bad you never settled with a woman, what a waste of a pretty face." She mocked. For a moment, she found Dimitrius pause, and wasted no time striking. Victoria landed a blow to his right arm. Nothing debilitating, it was shallow enough so that he wouldn't faint of blood loss. But still a blow. She grinned.

Meanwhile, June stared at her dagger, running through her mind a human's soft spots. The spleen, the heart, the liver. Strike the crotch, the nape of the neck, the back of the knees. The ruckus outside didn't sound like it would die out any time soon.

(Damn it all! There wasn't to be fighting. Oh well. XD)

With Dimitrius sword flung to the ground he raised an eyebrow. "And you wanna be the one to tame me it seems Tori. Now stop this foolishness." He barks at her. She lunged at him again. "Help me." She whispers to him. In that instance he understood. Everything was clear, especially since Victoria and him were not this kind of enemy.

"Scottie! Blow them to bits!" He yells, doing a swift round house kick on Victoria she hit the ground. He pulled her up with hand behind her back and a blade to her neck. "Off my ship or she's dead! If you value your captains life leave!" Dimitrius threats.

And before long the other side was lost at sea with a sunken ship nothing remained but the female captain. Once they were sailed far enough from the sea he let's her go. "Now what the hell Tori?" He asks. The woman sighs and trembles. "I was forced. That wasn't even my crew they killed my crew. I dont know who the hell they are but its an Order or its what they call themselves. They want to eliminate Pirates or it seems. They have other goals and I dont know what it is or why, its like they want to bring back Davy Jones. God you saved my ass. I'm in your debt." She says standing.

"Still a waist of a pretty face though." She smirks. Dimitrius simply rolls his eyes. The two were childhood friends but the sort of friends that would insult each other for fun or start fights, but never kill each other. At first he thought this was just another one of her games until blood started to shed. "I'm married as of yesterday, actually." he comments. Tori raised an eyebrow. "Oh? You? Casanova of the seas...has himself a wife. Wouldn't have every thought that day would come." He says.

Meanwhile Scottie goes to get June. "Its all clear, I will need your help bandaging these men up though." He tells her. Dimitrius on the other hand hold his would and groans I'm pain. "Sorry about that. Let me bandage you up." She says as he sits on the ground and she gets a bandage from a box on of the men brought out. She took of his coat and then in did his shirt to remove it from the shoulder. This revealing his many scars.

(Ohhhh that makes more sense. Whoops. Oooooh am I gonna have fun with Victoria.)

Scottie gives June's door a knock. Upon her lack of answer, he sighs and calls at her through the door. "It's me, Miss June. Nothing to fret about." He tells her. She sighs, dropping her dagger. One more second and she would've burst through the door herself, ready to fight with the crew. He gives her the lowdown of just about what happened, explaining the much older woman's presence as well. She nods, helping the fallen men the the infirmary, passing by the pair of captains on the floor. As much as June wanted to check on Dimitrius and meet this mystery woman, she had a job to do in the infirmary, helping Scottie tend to the wounded. A total of 4 lay dead, including the cook. Their bodies were covered with white sheets, though, at that point, they had been stained red all over. June and another young man had to cook the meals, and though they weren't as splendid as the late cook's, they were edible.

After a long day of work, evening fell. The sun could be seen peeking from the horizon, leaving warm colored streaks in its wake. As June left the infirmary, she found the woman named Victoria leaning against the railing, a bottle of rum in her hands. After a moment of internal deliberation, she finally approached her.

"Hello, um, Miss Victoria. I'm June. I heard about what happened, and I hope you're doing alright. If you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to give me a call. I'll probably be in the infirmary for next couple weeks. Oh! I probably shouldn't be making decisions, but you should sleep with me in the captain's quarters. The bed is really big, so don't worry about it." June said, rambling. She tended to do that often. Victoria simply looked at her for a moment, before doubling down in laughter.

"Ah, sorry, sorry. So you're the unlucky one that caught his eye. You seem a little innocent, even so. Keep an eye out for his hands, darling, they tend to wander." She tells June, laughing up a storm. "I'll take you up on that offer, though. The common quarters absolutely reek." She jokes. They both talk, exchanging jubilant laughter for almost a good hour. June even took a sip of rum, which escalated to a few pints very, very quickly. By the time the stars turned up to pepper an otherwise dark sky, Victoria was carrying a very, very drunk June by the waist, headed for the infirmary where she heard Dimitrius was visiting the wounded.

"Package for the Pirate King. Sign here, please." Victoria said, a snicker on her face as she handed Dimitrius June like a sack of potatoes.

(Also I figured June needed a friend or at least another woman She can also make June jealous since, Dimitrius and her really dont love each other yet.)

Dimitrius has spent most of the day cleaning up from the carnage with Victoria's help. The two did what they usually did and teased one another and made fun of each other. Once the sky turned red he made his way to the infirmary. He wondered around checking up on everyone.

"Package for the Pirates King. Sign here, please." Tori says be for dropping June into his arms. Looking down at the drunken woman he glares daggers into her. "This is what got me in trouble last time. Will you ever learn. You keep this up and I won't have the will to restrain myself." He says lifting her up into his arms with a soft sigh. "You can sleep in my room Tori, though its not the first time now that I think about it." He winks at her before caring June off in that direction.

Opening the door he walks in and flops her on the king size bed. "Now, are you going to make this hard or easy June?" He asks pulling off her clothing for the second time this week. Getting up from the bed he searches for her Pajama's. Once he finds something he helps her into them with a struggle. "What am I going to do with you?" He asks her with a heavy sigh.

Soon enough she was all dressed and he wondered into the bathroom for a bath. He takes a rag and dunks it into the water and presses it to his face. This woman really wasn't worth this much hassle every time she's waisted. Soon enough Dimitrius gets out and dries off wrapping a towel around his waist and walking out.