• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
June was surprised, but grateful. She clutched onto him, digging her hands into the clothes on his back as she buried her head in the crook of his neck. She whispered a "Thank you" into his neck, her hair covering most of her face.

"Don't leave. Please." She pleads, pulling away and looking into his eyes.

"As much as I'd live to say I won't but we kinda have to." He chuckles softly "We have reached the mainland." He tells her scoping her up off the bed. Dimitrius carries her to the bathroom and gets her into the shower. "Clean up. I'll wait for you outside in the deck." He says leaving the room.

A little while later when she walked out he wrapped an arm around her waist as they got off the ship and wondered to a carriage waiting for them.

June pouts, but nods in understanding. She changes and goes out to deck, where Dimitrius hooks and arm around her waist and they depart to the carriage. She sits next to him and rests her head on his shoulder.

"Are we going to the castle? How long will the ride take?" She asks, still a little sleepy from the ship.

"About an hour or so depending on how the weather holds up. It rains a lot on this island. Which is fine by most of us because we grow to enjoy it." Dimitrius answers "You can rest but be prepared to act like you truly love me. I got out if kissing you durning the wedding but i dont know if i can this time. Also I guess I should mention this but I have a little girl, and another wife."

He was prepared to be hit smack or even yelled at because this was probably something he should have said before. The fact that June was wife number three. Though he wasn't about to let he know about wife number two since both of them agreed to never tell anyone until time was right.