Persona RP anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am heading to bed. Rp to y'alls hearts desire. I will catch up when I wake up. See y'all tomorrow.

I posted, though it isn't much as i didn't want to make my usual wall of text of an intro.

Well, technically I can't post unless someone else posts. That whole "wait for two people so everyone gets a good chance to RP" thing.

As a heads up, I might not be on as much tomorrow. I have to go out and brave the metro looking for a store to get my phone fixed. Well maybe I will be on a decent amount. I don't know yet..

@PyroJack, Crimson said that a Navi might be a bit boring to play, so it won't really matter if we don't have one. I'm sure he has something else planned for that.

Alternatively, I was going to suggest to @CrimsonRoseBlood that we have a character that has minor Navi skills, but can still fight, such as Mitsuru or Teddie.

I was just thinking I could take that role with a second character since it is unlikely that anyone else would want to play the navigator.

hm, well we could always have an item like that which could fulfill the role. I don't think P3 had one until much later too

Mitsuru technically used equipment provided by SEES to do the Navi job, so it wouldn't be so far-fetched for there to be an item for that. Gotta wait for the word of Crimson though.

If we do get a navi, they'd better yell out "TUTORIAL FIGHT, TUTORIAL FIGHT" on the first battle.

Last edited by a moderator:
@PyroJack I considered making a navi character as well, though considering what i had in mind it may be a good thing I didn't make a navi character hehe :3c

I normally don't use 'likes' and the such but a simple mention of that's fantastic isn't enough. I will leave my comfort zone to like that DNA (also downloaded, might even comment).

I haven't seen either of those videos, I'm going to go ahead and post since I won't be on until much later today, I'm still a bit awake after work so I may as well do it now. I'm going to nap right after this, then I'll take a seat and watch them.

Edit: Posted.

Last edited:
Reactions: DNA
yuuji has a chance to become a productive member of society with kazuo's help! XD

Reactions: DNA
Status
Not open for further replies.