Persona RP anyone?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will admit she is a sourpuss but to be fair, Yuji is going around starting fights for no reason

That's alright, Osada is no slouch so it just happen that he might put all of the party in a sharpshooter at some point.

*sliiides a post in before work* aaaaye

Hey hey it's not for no reason, it's for stupid somewhat immature reasons big difference.
Kyo starts fights for no reasons.
He can be a grump though.

All that aside we need all sides of society, could you imagine everyone happy and getting along perfectly, it'd be similar to watching luck star (or anyother completely moe anime) without a tsundere, shy people or an otaku. It'd be a painful experience.
Or watching the Young and the Restless without drama if anime's not your thing, or the avenger's without villains or back story on the characters.
I could go on for days but you get the point.
We're pretty dang close...think the only thing we're missing is...a rich snob I believe.

Reactions: DNA
Curiosity question: uhh about the classrooms, are we still free on who our classmates should be?

Other than that Yay, the group is getting merrier :)

I'd assume it would be okay to be in a class with another person's character as long as they're okay with it and both characters are in like, the same grade level.

I'm not sure when lunch will end, or if we're gonna do the other classes today or just timeskip. Guess we gotta wait for Crimson's word.

I think it'd be based on what year you are in the school. i'm currently a third year along with valentine, osada, and nil. Yuji is a second year, and kazue is a first year.

Edit: Jiro you seem to be a second year based on age but there are also classes like P.E. which could be used to bring everybody together

Sure let's go with second year.........

I'm already getting a headache......

*shrugs* personally I hope we do a timeskip to the end of the school day but I'm impatient. Besides, we should probably try and get as much interaction in between these dorks as possible so they don't end up punching each other during the first mission thing.

Agreed. We've heard no mention of this class trip we're supposed to go on yet either.

@DNA
Nihil: Hey Hana-Chan...
Osada: Yes my sweet?
Nihil: GO KILL YOURSELF!
Osada: What.

• Love
Reactions: DNA
Lets take a vote, who seems most likely to be harassed the most by valentine?

I was going to wait until IC to share this, but I don't know if it'll ever come up,

But when Nihil "beat the shit out of" a dude trying to mug her... What really happened was she basically just kept whacking him with her walking stick until he went "OKAY OKAY GOD I'M LEAVING OKAY STOP"

Uhh, I created another character, is it fine? Just something to help flesh out my character, sort of. T-T

Status
Not open for further replies.