Persona RP anyone?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well as for a navigator if someone would like that task then they can have it but I just wanted everyone to be active in the rp. Maybe they have a special piece of equipment. Like in P4 how they have the glasses. I will try to have the city and school drawn today but I may not get to it. Possibly wwill be busy today.

It feels like the navigator would quickly lose it's purpose until the group ran across a new set of enemies and if anybody were to do it i think you would be best for it crimson. That way we wouldn't have to double check with you about what element or physical attack would be useful against a certain shadow or boss all the time.

Reactions: Claire Rose
I could always make a second character. If we really need a navigator. I could make the character half navigator half combat.

I don't think we NEED one, i'm still in the mindset that we could find an item that fulfills the role like giving the glasses from P4 to everyone or unless we want a new character made, one that can be given to someone help them fulfill the role. I'd enjoy being half navigator, half combat personally.

I'd also volunteer for a navi-fighter persona in the sense of having a little warning before a battle. It would fit the whole "she knows where you are and she'll find you" thing with Kuchisake-Onna, ehehe

I mean if yall want. Hey if both of y'all are half navi that makes a full one. Maybe the group gets split up at one point

I suppose you'd want the role of directions and enemy locations as you pointed out with the "you can't hide from kuchisake-onna" vibe?

Yep. I mean, supposedly if you try to run away from her, she'll just reappear in front of you again.

On a side note, sometimes people's personas have a more symbolic relationship with their humans. In Nihil's case it's literal and obvious. Two physically-injured women who were scorned by ex lovers. Not to mention they're both about equally likely to kill you if you call them "cute".

Sylph also does that in a way, less obvious though.

Hard to notice, playful (around the right people), goes along with whatever as long as it doesn't cause too many problems, and when angered, leave a trail of destruction.

Off topic, but does anyone wanna help me come up with monster ideas for a rp i'm planning?

I was thinking of just using Kazuo for the role so that's probably a no unless it' non-blood related. If anything it could just be some kind of history with each other, though even that is not necessary.

Well, if Ni's gonna be a navigator, that wouldn't really work. She's an only child.

The fact that Nihil starts out as a loner who doesn't like trusting people is an important part of her backstory/Tower arcana shenanigans, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.