Persona RP anyone?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So how was everyone's day?
Mine was fairly productive.

Got around to redesigning Nihil's shadow and then playing around with the idea of a tarot card based off of the OCs and their arcanas. (I'm never doing that again.)

.... And I haven't eaten anything all day. So if you'll excuse me...

It's been pretty plain but that's a good thing thanks for asking.

I have class tomorrow so I'll be busy in afternoon and depending on situation evening.

Well that Tower is uh...yeah so moving past that good move feast and return when your nourished.

Reactions: DNA
Glad to hear that, Mizos.

I actually got some sleep for once. Huzzah.

If anyone needs me then message and blah, blah.

*edit* so I think I should stop calling myself the coffee girl because I just told my teacher I was gonna go get a coffee. I don't drink coffee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir K
Sir K
Sir K
Sir K
Sir K
Sir K
Sir K

It's your turn to post

Its all good. I have been slaking some. Whoops.

Same difference. I also didnt put the + :P

-gets a maid-

Reactions: DNA
-takes Kazuo for dirty dirty things-

You can't take Kazuo yet!!! I need him for date night you asshat!

I'll fight you for him. Let's go. Right here, right now. Meet me in the Walmart parking lot.

Maybe not I don't know but there's a supermarket parking lot somewhere and that's what matters.

If all else fails Nihil will drag you into Aokigahara for the ultimate showdown. You can't beat her on her own turf.

Plot twist Val owns Aokigahara

He owns the world you know.

omg event idea

everyone is a sailor guardian one day. like one dungeon makes them one. Val is Sailor Moon and Lucelle is the lesbian one.

Nihil can be Sailor Pessimist. The only non planetary one. well other than sailor moon

Status
Not open for further replies.