Persona RP anyone?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will have a post out sometime

They dont need to have the dungeon to give them all magical girl/boy uniforms. Kazue can sew remember ;3c
matching ouutfitttts

Reactions: Claire Rose and DNA
Yes.
kazue will make matching outfits for the dungeon crawling team
once they actually become a team

Reactions: DNA
Well she better be super talented or run a sweat shop cause she's going to have to produce 8+ uniforms not including Ratman who's inactivity at this point makes me hope we will find one of the boss rooms coated with his gore.

Reactions: DNA
Oh pyro, you have not seen cosplayers work have you. :3c

So I will need help with making monsters. So I will make a blank monster sheet and post it when I wake up. Please start thinking of some.

Edit: I just need stats. I will use most shadows from the games but the stats our characters have will need to be used for the enemies also. But they will have 1-10 instead of great, good, okay or bad. So suggest some shadows you want to be featured.

Okay so, my friend told me about a Hunger Games Simulator.
Unfortunately, the good one constantly has its servers overloaded because... well... it's the good one.

There's one that's simple text and it just randomly generates "X was killed by Y"
Now, I can't use this one that well because Persona doesn't give us enough characters, so most of them are stuff like "_ was killed by (actual OC)" but some of the ones where the generator puts two OCs together instead of spaces... well...

Okay, First Game:

e97a15a054fb99c407d2df4fde4c64be.png

What the FUCK Osada??? First day too???

771042d03403fec08d3c50dccda83a0a.png

Nobody messes with Yama-Senpai and gets away with it.
c9c512b3da57cbcbe812c6b96410dcd2.png

Holy SHIT

Status
Not open for further replies.