Persona RP anyone?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Careful the 'innocent' are sometimes the worst killers...Kazue seems to have proved that there.

I'm still trying to think of some events but I'll help with the monsters. I'll watch for the sheet.

Reactions: DNA
The "Osada killed Nihil" one completely threw me off though. It was literally the first death. Man, Osada must be brutal. Either that or he killed her by annoying her to death. I feel like that second one is more believable.

Don't feel pressured to think of events if you don't have any ideas. I mean, we already have a pretty big list.

First day it's like he gunned for her.

Alright....I'll put as much effort into the monsters though (I'll actually come up with something though...hopefully)

Oh. Woah. Lol.

Osada, Ken, and Kazuo were probably taken off guard.
Or... atleast Ken, knowing him.

Kazue: Heeeey yooooouuu! Fight me!
Ken: Huh? What?

Ken killed by Kazue

(Still hilarious though.)

I'll try coming up with a few monsters...
@CrimsonRoseBlood Notify me if you're going for a specific theme.

Osada fucked up XD lesbian wrath will come his way

I would like to think one of two things happened:
1. Osada actually did kill Nihil in cold blood because he knew her guard would be let down. (If only because that would be the biggest twist)
2. He tried to tackle hug her and accidentally broke her neck or something. (This seems more in-character)

They were also both from the same district so I thought there would be some little temporary alliance thing but nah.

I wish I could've used the other site just because it goes into more detail like "X stabbed Y with a tree branch" and then we wouldn't have to wonder what happened.

Well, anyway, I look forward to monsters. I don't care what we have as long as there's hableries. The tongues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, So I tried this again with the BETTER simulator. However, this one requires that you fill out all the spots and we clearly don't have 24 people so I just put background characters like Kyo and the arcana names.
It's still funny.

Like before, I'm just posting the highlights.
4bb6a168847b2ca978a008ad6843e71c.png

why am I not surprised

e304c4d5b4c7e115bf984dc410dfb032.png

RUDE, TAKAKO.

caa7a99f4ada11bf93e1cca21a27a8df.png

Yeah that's what you get.

941a71b73f7cc25166beeac1cbac8edb.png

You weren't even doing anything!

44e1c4b3a025d36a899048e19a1857c0.png

How the fuck did you manage to let a girl who can't run get away?
Also shouldn't it be the other way around with Osada and Valentine?

f19de05d20c9b177f3fb947a919220f0.png

whoops

ad5b3f33d643a85c8f1f3960a32112f8.png

REVENGE

927827d2e0959e78dec8c68d14fe4ec2.png

It's because your girlfriend died isn't it

c9a8ea6edd19bf55c860bba5805882bd.png

Only 5 idiots left

fef381419537b38dc68bde0d92fa1207.png

Osada you IDIOT

c35681e722c05dbfba43d76215b21140.png

wait what

f76249672694bb5b1744f3754038b1ba.png

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

• Love
Reactions: Celestial Scorpio
53a1987ec251d0a4fa1a733c8451e467.png

So, I figured out how to add player images.

*edit*
I changed Jiro's pic
Flute.png

Male nurse wtf

What is the link to this?

Here. You can only play if you take the time to do a custom game for some odd reason.

Like I said, it requires 24 people minimum, so I just included whatever would fit in. Eventually I ran out of side characters (I didn't really wanna include priest dude) and just started using the empty Arcana

You can't set alliances (unfortunately) and it's completely random, so people working together one minute might stab each other in the back in the next round thing. You know, just like real life.

Hahaha Kyo slept all day, that's wonderful.

I think it's okay this one time to forgive Pryo, he was excited to post that's a good thing.

True that was unexpected, I was hoping for Kazuo.

Oh man, I can see it now--the nerd snaps and just kills everyone.

I'm still thinking about Osada killing Nihil like that was so unexpected for the first kill of the first simulation

I was kind of hoping Lucelle would considering she's lil miss sunshine.

*edit* also apparently I forgot to say that I loved imagining Osada spinning around with Nihil in his arms. She's gonna be so upset.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.