Persona RP anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Osada is the real MVP

Anyway, I'm not sure how Nihil turned into such a loveable lemon. This was not the intention. I just used my regular method of making characters. How did this happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aiva please post of tell your sub to post for you

He said earlier he was gonna get out a post tomorrow. Or, technically, today since it's almost 5 AM for us

Ah on skype?? If so I didn't scroll back to read anything XD

@DNA I was planning on using the Priestess or the Empress arcana. If they're still available since the last time I saw it...

@Laviathan whoops thought I replied to this but apparently I didn't. But it's just like Ser K said, both Priestess and Empress are open.

The second post in the thread has the list and whatever else you need that's not in the first post

-cries- Aww you guys are the best people helping manage my rp Co GM to everyone

*spills coffee on the ground* LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE UP, SER K. For cleaning up the mess I mean

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, at my school, the janitors are all those really chill cool people. Strangely enough, it's the rest of the staff that's absolutely incompetent when it comes to their jobs.

Okay so... Crim's the Manager or whatever.
I'm the coffee person who does more work than they actually need to and somehow turned into tech support.
Ser's the janitor.
Aiva is... well he was gonna be event planner but that didn't really happen.
Pyro is... Comic relief? Maybe?
Who's everyone else?

I'm the office pet yiff yiff

Status
Not open for further replies.