Persona RP anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure I'd be that one guy at the job who by some miracle completes his quota but no one ever see's him work, everyone get's his name wrong including the boss but everyone knows who he is. He's always the the first one at the water cooler...AKA The water cooler guy.

On that note @DNA could you put up that event list again, not sure what's page it's on. I'd like to look over it again.

Reactions: DNA
Thanks DNA I'll be going AFK (not making that mistake again) for a moment then.

Hoping that school festival has a maid cafe or at least a butler cafe.
Back to AFK and contemplation.

Yes I do too

And thank you Mizos because your comment the other day about taking time off for yourself at night reminded me that I should really be doing the same when I have the time

So I might be a bit unresponsive as I finally get around to reading a decent amount. If anyone needs me that badly then @ me or PM me or something it'll send a notification to my phone so I can get right on that.

I love how Crim's the OP but I'm probably the most active and responsive here when it comes to player problems. Coffee girl to the rescue.

If we are having a butler cafe I demand a host club

kiss kiss fall in love

*wakes up*

*shrugs*

*goes back to sleep*

Oh...well no problem then, a little me time is always good after all.

If there is a host club Valentine is not excused from the 'hosting' last thing needed is him enjoying the pampering.

So many idea's have been put down...well I have to list so if something comes to me I'll just put it down.

Well if you think of something let me know.

And has anyone else ever read House of Leaves?

It's... A very strange book, to say the least. You know how sometimes old texts will have the original book and then footnotes explaining things?

It's kind of like that. It's a fictional story, but the premise is this dude found an old dead man's work which was some analysis on a movie... That apparently doesn't even exist. Even most of the sources in the footnotes don't exist. (I'm talking about in-universe, of course. They also don't exist outside of the fictional world either.)

It can get kind of confusing because the guy who found the work constantly rambles about his own life in the additional footnotes, so you're following both his story and the story of the Navidson family (the people in the fictional movie)

I had to stop reading it for tonight because my roommate refuses to stop playing her music so loud. The book is very thick in both actual physical size and how much text is crammed on each page. It's a bit intimidating, to be honest. Like Nihil, I'm more of a play person. Plays mainly rely on dialogue and short descriptions of actions, so it's easy to get through and you have more liberty imagining the events in your head.

Huh.

Yeah, that sounds like a bit of a chore to read, nevertheless it seems interesting.

The whole mystery surrounding the Navidson family is very simple at the beginning. It's so simple that the hook sounds stupid when summarized: Their house is bigger on the inside than it is on the outside. Now, from where I am, it's only by approximately a quarter of an inch, but it's always the little things that drive us mad, isn't it? Wouldn't something such as 3 feet sound so outlandish that we immediately consider this a work of fiction and stop suspending our disbelief for the sake of story? But nearly a quarter of an inch is such a small measurement that we could easily chalk it up to malfunctioning measuring equipment, and yet each test turns up the same thing. Just a tad bigger on the inside than the outside. Then it just gets weirder and weirder as time goes on. Or so I've been told.

After digging my way through that lengthy introduction, I have finally made it to page 37 in the actual story. Like I said before, this book is very dense and the pages are a bit big compared to the small, near pocket-sized novels I am used to reading. Ah well. More of a challenge I guess.

Isn't it that book that gets like really mindfucky? like pages will be blank or text will overlap and stuff. like it's a psychological horror just in the act of reading it or whatever?

Yes. You're entirely right, though I haven't gotten there yet.

It's what I love.

If you all haven't noticed I'm a huge horror fan, mainly psychological. Sorry I don't make the rules.

Interesting

The concept I mean...

I'll definitely give it a read sometime, if I can find it.

Like I said, it's a very dense and heavy book, so know what you're getting into.

I don't know if I should finish it first, though. I have an extensive collection of works by H.G. Wells gathering dust and a quarter-finished newly retranslated version of Battle Royale demanding my attention. I don't have much time to read anymore. It's mainly because I don't have many spoons to spare on some days, and the days where I do I'm just extremely busy.

*wakes up*

I feel rested.

Status
Not open for further replies.