Persona RP anyone?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Hopefully she's not guarding a bridge, so, maybe not. Besides, then Nihil will have full control over her persona anyway. No worries

(It also depends on the myth. In some cases, Hashihime is just a bridge guardian goddess who only tries to hurt you if you shit talk about her or her bridge)

I am going to watch for a few of y'all to post before venturing in with Lucelle.

I was waiting on Autumn/Aiva because I kinda need them to do something, literally anything

I need Valaryant to post for Val. I mean an Elle post can be done. Off to post for Lucelle.

What she said, I kinda don't want to just go to the church without those two doing something.

Reactions: DNA
Sshshsh I'm workin on it

I hope you're all ready for Hell because Nihil sure is
326f7ad0daa26920cd901a3e1b8e9f3e.png

On a side note, more Nihil
Osada's got quite the catch there
casual_clothes_by_magnemia-d8gbab8.png

The bottom of her cane can be removed to reveal a metal point, like other hiking canes. This specific cane can also have the top removed and a thin sword can be pulled out of it. Most of her canes have this feature because this is Nihil we're talking about, what else did you expect.

The shirt says "Godzilla" on it. If you haven't noticed, she's kind of a fan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooo girl show some of dat skin. Mhm.

So I got around to reading Kazuo's post. BITCH! DID YOU JUST SASS ROCKY ROAD!?

I like all kinds of flavors. I don't discriminate.

Why would Osada remember that? Is he going to give Val or Lucelle ice cream?

Oh Osada will remember. It will probably mean that Osada would save Kazuo last.

Anyway, my favorite ice cream is something I doubt anyone outside of Michigan knows. Mackinac Island Fudge.

Status
Not open for further replies.