Persona RP anyone?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
-is confused.-

"Say Nihil, before we leave can I have your phone number?"
OHO!

All this unorganized ice cream is confusing me too.

If this were an actual persona game there'd probably be some deep meaning behind it.

Reactions: DNA
Nah, I just was trying to get Nihil and Osada alone and then Autumn was like "oh my god what if Kazue cockblocked them" and I said "DO IT" and so that happened

I'm trying to figure out how to turn "Ken figured he might as well, again" into 8+sentences.

So how is everyone doing who was caught in the middle of the snow storm last night?

The snow killed me. And then my roommate came back from her trip and double killed me

But on a side note...
*flashes lights on and off* WELCOME TO HELL! WELCOME TO HELL!
Finally in the church!

Lets see what blasphemy these clergymen are cooking up. Come on people post.

I'll post once I get my new character sheet in. And someone else posts of course

Also: Everyone should totally do that stupid thing where we pick theme songs for our OCs. C'mon. You know you want to.

Autumn told me to put this as Nihil's:

Last edited by a moderator:

Your Welcome

I see that correction mister.

And what if I meant the welcome was yours? hmm. Like take your welcome back.

:P

Crim needs to move the plot along at some point in time.

I'll have this new character desc up soon, I've been running on 2-3 hours of sleep all day and it's finally starting to hit me.

Then sleep. I was waiting for everyone to get in the church and once that is done i will move the plot along.

Status
Not open for further replies.