Persona RP anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So to all RPers we will be advancing to the church tomorrow so get ready for yo PEEEEERRRRRRSSSSSSOOOONNNNAAAAA

For everyone that's getting ice cream with Nihil, be sure to piss her off. And by that I mean post so I can post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Claire Rose
The dungeon won't be til later today. My lil cousons' bday is today and I am going to go see the lil shits. Got to love to twin 8 year olds.

Reactions: DNA
Should have figured that Nihil was a mint girl, but I couldn't think of any ice cream puns with mint.

Oh do tell DNA

Well I have two ideas:
Here's the first one

9ce4a262bc3b3512ac37c64504df704a.png

The second one, well. You know how Crim said that before we face our shadow selves or whatever, our personas don't have to completely listen to our characters 100% of the time?
ehehehe

Reactions: PyroJack
He looks...pretty dang happy in that.

For the latter that is true isn't it. Gonna be fun.

And why wouldn't Osada be so happy around his 'favorite sourpuss'? (I'm kidding I can name a ton of reasons why nobody would want to be around Nihil)

But anyway, you know, Osada's persona is practically made of fire... *evil laughter*

Guess who has pyrophobia

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah that's right there's some hijinks there isn't there.

Yuji:"It seems Onna attacked Ifrit...with Ice. Not sure if that was her will or Sugiyama commanded it...don't even know why I considered the former a possibility."

It's an almost literal Fire and Ice.

Osada: "Haha! Man I am on fire...wait...SHIT I REALLY AM ON FIRE!? AHHHAHAHHHHHH!"

literally anyone else in the group: "WOW Nihil your persona sure is ugly"

Kuchisake-Onna: "??!?!?!"

Nihil: "YOU FOOLS! DO YOU KNOW NOTHING OF URBAN LEGENDS??"

Loled.
I can see all of this happening.

Ken: Together we can shake the unshakable! ...Probably.
Vulcan: . . .
Ken: Huh, eh?
Vulcan: *Sigh* ...I am thou...

So I just looked up the legend of of Kuchisake-Onna...SWEET JESUS! WET YOURSELVES AND RUUUUUUNNN!

Both of Nihil's personas are people who kill others out of some weird revenge feeling.

Kuchisake-Onna basically kills every child she can find that doesn't answer the questions to her liking. (Or just mutilates them to have a slit mouth like her)

Hashihime forces couples who cross her bridge to break up or she kills them.

Wait dose that mean that your persona will try to kill us once it turns into Hashihime?

Status
Not open for further replies.