Persona RP anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now, I post. Passed out from exhaustion earlier, Sorry 'bout the slight delay folks.

This guy is generally just a rebuff of a character I never got to use.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: Ken Sakuya[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Male[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 17[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapon: Dual wield: Sword & Axe Combo Long Sword[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Arcana: Chariot[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: Although Ken is fairly quiet and well behaved. There is the occasional spell of anger or shyness, it's just a part of being a chariot. He's determined and will constantly ponder on how to accomplish any of his goals. If he comes to the realization that he can't, he'll retreat to think to himself and become a bit less confident. He'll often act apathetic (aside from the situations he can't quite comprehend, which causes his facial expression will change drastically), but he has the tendency of politely bragging and gloating on about his accomplishments and goals.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Background: Ken had a fairly quiet life, despite being from an American city. His parent's divorced while he was young, forcing him into a state of uncertainty, and he lives with a second cousin of his father's in Japan.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Other: He does volunteer police work every or every other weekend, he favors pie, during the summer he has a tendency of wearing baseball caps or sunglasses, and he'll often check the news on his phone.[/BCOLOR]

Aomine.Daiki.full.1657067.jpg Aomine! He's cool, right!? (Rhetoric)
VulcanC.jpg
Vulcan:Spreadsheet
Let me know if there's anything I oughta change, alright?.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ser K+
Please get the share link for your spreadsheet so we can view it. So far all is good. Dual ax and sword is fine. The only reason I didn't want guns was because they seem like a big advantage compared to everyone having a melee weapon.

@Ser K+
Looks good. Accepted.

As of now in the IC everyone is going to meet at the church via anonymous mass text. You can either start there or a few hours before. Maybe you meet Nihil, Kazuo, Osada and Kazue at the ice cream place? Maybe you meet Jiro in the building? Up to you. Welcome to the chaos.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ser K+
Masterpost, sounds like it is holy or something.

Reactions: DNA
@DNA @CrimsonRoseBlood

I think as for getting the current cast to meet Hiyoko will have to wait for a better time.

I mean she's a little girl, wise-ass or not she wouldn't go to a church given the circumstances.

Is there any 'upcoming schedule?'

@Ouchies no im pretty sure checking out a haunted church is a thing a 12 year old would do. I should know my sisters are 12.

@Ouchies
The dungeon is in the church. Have you read up on this at all? The church is like one of the biggest things in this RP.

So, what I'm saying is she is a 12 year old, paranoid young girl that had her father recently pass. Maybe she would be more comfortable with going with the others when she does meet them.

If her father recently passed wouldn't it make sense that she would go to a church?

It's a major plot development area and unless you want to wait around for a couple days to a week, i suggest joining them at the church

@Ouchies
I don't want to sound rude or mean but you'd have to wait for a few days to just even meet the others. We usually take days at one part of the RP. I imagine we won't be done with the first dungeon crawl for at least two days. So you can wait to go to the church but you'll have to wait until everyone gets back before any interaction is available. And you'd have to go some point in the RP.

Unless it's the weekend i'd assume not as they'd be busy with school which is also a time you can not interact with them as your character is 12

@Ouchies Have you even played a persona game?

@Ouchies
That will work

I don't mean to be rude when I say this but you're stressing me out. You can take your time replying because everyone still needs to get to the church but if she isn't in that church by tomorrow then I will have to kick you. I am sorry if that seems strict but we have been planning the dungeon crawl for days and you can't keep trying to bipass important plot elements.

Status
Not open for further replies.