Persona RP anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodnight my precious pawn

Goodnight

Mwuahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Reactions: Ser K+
I can live. I should've died a long time ago. This is nothing.

No seriously I should've died like 5 times in my life I'm like a fucking roach.

Admittedly, it's getting hard to focus my eyes now to read.

• Love
Reactions: Celestial Scorpio
Hmm...now a theme of Osada is a little tough. Has to be something big and bombastic.

Reactions: DNA
I can't even think of an actual Nihil theme. The "Ghost" thing was a joke. *shrugs* The lyrics fit her but the song itself is too... upbeat? I think that's the word? I don't know how to describe it. Probably would be something closer to this. Isn't she just a ball of fluff and sunshine?

Reactions: PyroJack
Since I can literally be at this for hours trying to pick the song that best describes Osada, I'll just speed this up a bit and pick this awesome song.

• Love
Reactions: DNA
Name: Takako Akiyama
Weapon: Bat/Club
Arcana: Strength
Personality: A cheery, energetic girl who loves running around and playing sports, mainly softball. She gets loud when excited which is, admittedly, quite often. She is an extremely superstitious person and frightens easily when it comes to that sort of thing, but has a strong will and usually doesn't let her fears control her. She has a ton of respect for anyone who can get up and speak their mind, and is likely to refer to anyone who can punch things as her "senpai." Takako likes to live life fast, not only spending her time running and biking, but also attempting to rush through daily activities and even sometimes conversation. Due to this, she does get bored easily and has a short attention span. She might have a case of ADHD.
Background: A first year at Gekkoukon High. Takako's a pretty normal girl from a pretty normal family. Though she has a softer, girly side, this doesn't prevent a lot of people from viewing her as a tomboy and a fighter. She's not stupid, but Takako struggles with subjects like math and science. She has a fear of failure, and her answer to life's problems is sheer willpower.
Other: Don't you dare mention her pet dog around her- she won't stop talking about how cute her little shiba inu is.
Kubinashi_Rider.jpg
Kubinashi_Rider_DSSH.png
Takako has a slim, runner's build and stands at about 5'3". Being native Japanese, she has light skin, dark brown eyes, and black hair. The hair is usually dyed blonde or light brown, and tied into a ponytail. Loose, it goes about halfway down her back. Outside of the school uniform, her wardrobe consists of comfortable exercise clothes. She likes to wear sweatpants and a hoodie.

The Persona chart's on here if you scroll down.

I'm not putting a theme for her yet. If I'm even doing that.

I do not approve.

JK.

NOW THROW HER INTO THE CHAOS!!!!

Now the question is this. If I were to make another character, would you want me to make a boy or a girl. Cause I have an idea for both its just they are both vastly different from each other.

Cause I both doubt I can and don't want to play three characters.

To help you help me, if I was to play another boy, he would be the Fortune Arcana. If I were to play a girl, she would be the Death Arcana.

Hmmm HMMMMMM

I do tend to like fortune arcanas better, but death is also kind of interesting...

Fortune??

Status
Not open for further replies.