Persona RP anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ouchies well, if there's a persona from P3 or P4 that already exists that you want to use, you could give me that. I can work with that and fill out the rest for you.

But to be fair, in the original games, designing the characters takes a lot of work because you're essentially designing 2/3 characters. You aren't just making the character, but also building up their persona.

@Ouchies looks great! I'll add you if @CrimsonRoseBlood accepts.

Right now our characters are getting mysterious text messages telling them to go to a weird church, so you can think about how you want your character to be introduced in the meantime.

Yeah, I noticed. Though Personally I would say that Kuchisake-Onna is more of a sweeper type. All that speed and attack but hardly any defense

@DNA

Well...Perception is more of a magic sweeper then

And Perception is only one currently with 'Bad' HP so...

More of a glass cannon than Kuchisake-Onna, but I guess Perception could also tank Light skills.

Reactions: DNA
Name: Lucelle Brightwood
Weapon: metal pipe
Arcana: Sun
Personality: A positive and a warm girl. Lucelle always looks on the bright side of life. She always tries to make every situation fun regardless of the tension. She almost always has a smile on her face.
Background: Lucelle was raised by her mother and from a young age was taught that positivity can turn any situation around. Her mother is her role model and she tries her best to stay true to her roots. She is new to town due to circumstances she keeps to herself.
Other: Likes chocolate. Like a lot. Her favorite color is yellow.
20150130_191747.jpg
20150130_191757.jpg

I suck at drawing smiles so disregard her not smiling. Also her eyes are light blue and her hat is yellow. Her hair is like a medium to light brown. I suck at coloring also.

@DNA Wait a church?....

When's the most recent time this 'culture' festival can go on for her introduction?

@Ouchies That's... A good question. This school is in Japan so it starts in April, and November 3rd is usually when schools host culture festivals.

Right now we were having everyone get weird anonymous texts telling them to meet up as a creepy old church in the middle of the night, which is how we're getting all these characters to have a guaranteed meeting with each other.

I don't know how long it'll take for the culture festival. You'd have to ask @CrimsonRoseBlood

Well I mean there can be a random festival the next day. And she can see it and ask to perform. Like a traveling circus but in festival form. Wait.. almost the same thing.

The next day.

hm

Or it could've been a construction going on and it was about to open the next day...

But I don't know.

Well the festivals won't take place til later in the RP. Maybe like a studio that's set up? That could work.

Well, I'd like to think of ways she could show up at the church...ANy ideas?

Taiyo No Otoko has a multicolored robe hence the stripes, the cape is white and his head is a mix of yellows, oranges, and reds. His hands are also white like gloves.

Spreadsheet.
Sorry for any typo's. put should be out. >.< I feel so grammatically handicap

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: DNA
@Ouchies
We are all getting a mass text talking about the church and whatnot

Status
Not open for further replies.