Persona RP anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I summon thee, a gigantic wall of TEXT!!!

just finished a post that touched the surface of Jiro's jumbled and messy bg story.

Man two more people, and the crowning moment approaching this is going to be good.

I know their going to meet us there so I hope the profiles come in soon, all these characters I'm loving it. Come on rich snob, just one of em.

Actually Jiro seems rich but he doesn't seem like a snob so that position may be filled partially so...just a snob then.

Let's see it doesn't do them justice and there's clearly depth that divides them out of individual categories but...ignoring all of that, summary time. Bubbly happy, blank face, irritable delinquent, homosexual/flirt, justice man, shy bookworm/I'm the juggernaut, rich mystery guy, sadistic dude.
Now of course technically there's mixing in the categories and some deserve their own but again ignoring all the depth...got a good basic listing here.

Now there were two more, I'm curious what they'll be like.

Reactions: DNA
Nihil's got money but she's not a snob. She's a brat but that has nothing to do with the richness. Can Jiro be the rich snob?

We still need the mascot character tho (god im such a furry ha)

I wake up and my phone is on 5% ; - ; I don't wanna get out of bed yet to charge it.

Well, now I'm awake!...I awake to be embarrassed about how much of a skrub I was yesterday!....

Ukh, now I write Hiyoko's backstory.

@Ouchies
its ok. We all have those moments. Also you'll need to make a persona. Doesn't have to be original but you'll need one for the dungeon crawling portion of the RP

Really sick today and can hardly get out of bed so I'll be on mobile all day most likely. Gonna be a bit slow probably.

It's ok. Get healthy. Health alwaya comes first.

I spent the entire day sleeping I think I'm relatively fine with posting on forums

Name: Hiyoko Saionji

Weapon:
weapons-chinese-weapons-fighting-fans-a-metal-dragon.jpg
Chinese Fan Blades

Arcana: Moon Arcana

Personality: When in public areas with plenty of adults around, she's your everyday sweet girl. Obeying orders like a doll, and being polite. A traditional dancer of elegance, and she's been practicing dancing all her life. When nobodys around but friends, she turns into what she really is. A wise-ass, foulmouthed sassy little tiger with a massive attitude, but can become very clingy within time. She is a good 'friend' to have, but not a good acquaintance.

Backstory: After a performance for a culture fair in her home town, she notified of a grim truth. While she was preforming, her father had undergone a heart attack, killing him moments after. Without her fathers work, her mother and herself couldn't afford to live in their house much longer, as it was a fairly big house with about four floors... So they needed to move. A couple weeks after her father passed away, their house was sold to a young entrepreneur which Hiyoko actually got in a fight with about selling their house. She even had to be unconscious for her mother to get them in the car to leave their home. Luckily the young man didn't press charges, Hiyoko charging at him with a fan that had a knife on the end in attempted murder, saying she just a girl..Although he did scold her mother about keeping her away from knives. When she got to her new town, all she did was cry, pout, and complain. For the first couple days she didn't even come out of her room, and she mostly complained about the size of their new home. They were now living in an apartment, so she complained about size. Her mother didn't even pay attention to her, as she was too busy looking for a job so they could keep their newfound home.. Hiyoko then became depressed, no one paid attention to her, even at her new school. She was just..That girl in the back.

Appearance: Hiyoko is a very petite girl with long, blonde hair that is generally seen tied into curved twin tails. At first sight, a man once remarked that her voice and her appearance don't give off the air of a high schooler at all. In the game, she has gold eyes and keeps her hair up with two hair-ties, both of which consist of a green ribbon with a cat face in the middle. She is dressed in an orange, traditional furisode kimono with a white floral print pattern, and a greenobi sash which is tied around her waist and secured with a bow at the back. In her official artwork, she is instead dressed in a pink kimono with a red sash, her hair put up in one ponytail instead of two, tied up with a Kanzashi with pink flowers and holds a fan. In the news paper clipping of her from the real world she is shown to be much taller and bustier. She has only one ponytail tied back with a black scrunchie. Hiyoko also wears a yellow kimono with a pink rose-outline pattern, and a purple obi sash. She also wears zori (Japanese sandals). Her outfit reflects the fact she is the Ultimate Traditional Dancer.

2f057a7f.png

quick_saionji_by_laekki-d6fkvke.png

BellumArtPH.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ouchies

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/tACQlDUa4RNWCQfUa5livKw/htmlview#gid=0 you also have to fill one of these out, well you don't have to use the google spreadsheet if you're on mobile or you can't, but I'll need to know:

-What elements your persona is weak to.
-Elements it's resistant to.
-The skills it learns in order from the weaker, newer ones to the later, endgame ones. (If you need help choosing skills, here's the lists of skills from P3 and P4
-which stats it's best at, okay at, and bad at. (My personal rule is to balance out how many great stats vs bad stats but you don't have to do that as long as the stats aren't all great.)

@DNA it can only end after Nihil kills Osada for carrying her bridal style in front of everyone.

@DNA I don't mean to be rude at all, but you gotta do a lot of stuff to sign up for this, don't you? Like wow, I'm gonna need an hour on this spread sheet.

I could do documents on my phone. Idek how a phone can have google drive but it does. Also so far so good Ouchies. Just a sheet for your persona and welcome aboard. I can make an event where they meet her after the deadly church dungeon crawl. Maybe the weekend there is a small festival and she performs in it. Aaaand that can be the first date like event for everyone. Val shall where a kimono XD

Edit: @Ouchies
Well I mean it was stated in the first posts I believe. I will check and see and if not then I'll add it to the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.