Persona RP anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Kazuo will regret it when Osada screams "TRIAL OF THE DRAGON!" and knees him in the gut.

• Love
Reactions: DNA
Name: Hiyoko Saionji

Weapon:
weapons-chinese-weapons-fighting-fans-a-metal-dragon.jpg
Chinese Fan Blades

Arcana: Moon Arcana

Personality: When in public areas with plenty of adults around, she's your everyday sweet girl. Obeying orders like a doll, and being polite. A traditional dancer of elegance, and she's been practicing dancing all her life. When nobodys around but friends, she turns into what she really is. A wise-ass, foulmouthed sassy little tiger with a massive attitude, but can become very clingy within time. She is a good 'friend' to have, but not a good acquaintance.

Backstory: After a performance for a culture fair in her home town, she notified of a grim truth. While she was preforming, her father had undergone a heart attack, killing him moments after. Without her fathers work, her mother and herself couldn't afford to live in their house much longer, as it was a fairly big house with about four floors... So they needed to move. A couple weeks after her father passed away, their house was sold to a young entrepreneur which Hiyoko actually got in a fight with about selling their house. She even had to be unconscious for her mother to get them in the car to leave their home. Luckily the young man didn't press charges, Hiyoko charging at him with a fan that had a knife on the end in attempted murder, saying she just a girl..Although he did scold her mother about keeping her away from knives. When she got to her new town, all she did was cry, pout, and complain. For the first couple days she didn't even come out of her room, and she mostly complained about the size of their new home. They were now living in an apartment, so she complained about size. Her mother didn't even pay attention to her, as she was too busy looking for a job so they could keep their newfound home.. Hiyoko then became depressed, no one paid attention to her, even at her new school. She was just..That girl in the back.

Appearance: Hiyoko is a very petite girl with long, blonde hair that is generally seen tied into curved twin tails. At first sight, a man once remarked that her voice and her appearance don't give off the air of a high schooler at all. In the game, she has gold eyes and keeps her hair up with two hair-ties, both of which consist of a green ribbon with a cat face in the middle. She is dressed in an orange, traditional furisode kimono with a white floral print pattern, and a green obi sash which is tied around her waist and secured with a bow at the back. In her official artwork, she is instead dressed in a pink kimono with a red sash, her hair put up in one ponytail instead of two, tied up with a Kanzashi with pink flowers and holds a fan. In the news paper clipping of her from the real world she is shown to be much taller and bustier. She has only one ponytail tied back with a black scrunchie. Hiyoko also wears a yellow kimono with a pink rose-outline pattern, and a purple obi sash. She also wears zori (Japanese sandals). Her outfit reflects the fact she is the Ultimate Traditional Dancer.

2f057a7f.png

quick_saionji_by_laekki-d6fkvke.png

BellumArtPH.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes its the second post in the thread and... I don't know if using a character from another game is okay. We're doing OCs @Ouchies

@Ouchies also, I don't know if playing as Hiyoko would be okay ... Like I said I was under the impression that this was OCs. You can use that character as a sort of face claim as in "my character looks like her" but playing as the actual Dangan Ronpa character herself is kind of pushing it. I don't know. It would be better to ask @CrimsonRoseBlood

@PyroJack to be honest if it wasn't for the fact crim said no animals in the first post I probably WOULD be the mascot character.

@Ouchies
It's ok no problem. Just take your time. You can always reserve an arcana so no new interests can steal it. I would prefer an OC. But I guess you can use her as long as she isn't from a Persona game and make her OCish. Maybe a similar but different background so she can fit into the RP better.

@CrimsonRoseBlood Why of course.

It would uninspired and just...Stupid to include the Dangan Ronpa universe into a character I'm signing up for something totally different. I'll be sure to write a backstory by tomorrow.

Reactions: Claire Rose and DNA
Status
Not open for further replies.