Persona RP anyone?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am probably going to make another group rp and if I do just know that DNA is second in command here. I am not sure if I will yet though.

Yup. But I guess I shall self promote the new possible RP.

New Rp idea
The year is 2076 and the world is on the brink of destruction. You are part of the S.H.B. (Supernatural Hunter Branch) in the fight to keep balance in the world. The human race is slowly dwindling down in numbers as the supernatural army gains more power. You will be fighting in the frontlines, a medic, an engineer or a sharpshooter as you progress and aid cities taken by the supernatural forces. (Vampires, Demons, Undead, Werewolves ect.)

I got this idea randomly today and it was too good to pass up

(I guess Valentine and Tsuta can be changed. It makes more sense for Val to suck all the dicks but I already typed this out and I don't feel like changing it)

Val: You sucked that guy's dick?
Tsuta: Yeah how do you think I knew that he-
Val: But wait you said you only had sex with 3 different guys, you never mentioned him!
Tsuta: Because I never had sex with him
Val: You sucked his dick!
--------------------------------------
Tsuta: Something like 36...
Val: What? Something like 36??
Tsuta: Lower your voice.
Val: What is that anyway, "something like 36," does that /include/ me?
Tsuta: ... 37
Val: I'm 37?!?!
Tsuta: I'm going to class.
Val: Ooohhh my God...
--------------------------------------
Val: 37. My boyfriend's sucked 37 dicks.
Osada: IN A ROW??!?

Last edited by a moderator:
Val will claim Tsuta before he can suck even one dick XD

Reactions: Aiva and DNA
I was just thinking an unintentional(?) theme that has come up seems to be rumors/lies/the power of words and I think that's pretty great because that actually seems like something they'd base a persona game around.
"Power of Words" is especially cool because we are rping it so... it's very literal.
Neat stuuuff

Reactions: DNA
Persona 2 used rumors to do things. So it could be an element in this Rp

I can't wait for Nihil to realize she's alone with an idiot and a super happy fun time bubbly girl and then realize that she made a huge mistake

• Love
Reactions: Celestial Scorpio
Bwahahahahahaha

Nihil: I HAVE MADE A LARGE ERROR

(Insert Kazue and Osada annoying the crap out of her)

Osada's going be like: STEAK STEA-STEAK! STEAK!
And Kazue will be like : HeheehheehaaHAHAHHAH!

• Love
Reactions: DNA
Status
Not open for further replies.