Persona. IC and plot. (accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kazue wasn't too sure how to respond to Jiro's phone call and immediate falling asleep, but since he was asleep it wouldn't really matter if she said or didn't say anything. Still that didn't seem comfortable at all. Oh well. As for stories Kazue found that Valentine summed it up pretty well.
"I haven't really heard any stories either. But I haven't really been listening for them either." Kazue admitted. She knows firsthand how bad some of those stories could be so she decided to mostly stay out of such things, but she did listen in to Osada's interesting story about Nihil. Kazue couldn't hold in her laughter at Osada's over the top antics. "Really? I have to admit I have a hard time picturing Ni-senpai doing all that."

Reactions: Claire Rose
Yuji slowly awoke grabbing his glasses as he stood fully up, brushing his backside off as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.
Putting his glasses back on his gaze went over in the direction of the boy Kyo had messed with, seeing the spot empty he found himself tempted to stay just a bit longer, but he knew that wasn't an option knowing teacher's tended to check up here after a bit of time.
Shoving his hands in his pockets he decided to move from the roof, at least temporarily but he'd work out the specifics once he was downstairs.
When he approached the door he noticed a note attached to it and reaching forward he grabbed the letter before reading through it, his eyebrows drew down and he looked back in the direction the boy had been sitting.
Yuji crumpled the note up and threw it through the gate surrounding the roof, blocking anyone who misunderstood the concept of high ledges from falling.
It was a bit too late to explain that didn't do it to help him he just didn't want to deal with Kyo's mess.
He pushed open the door to the roof deciding to just ignore it. This Kazuo Hashira seemed to keep to himself he'd just remind him to keep it that way if he tried to pay him back, it was simple.
He was still going to beat Kyo for creating the situation later though.

Walking through the hall Yuji contemplated his possible options in terms of avoiding his classes, generally he alternated between five different napping cycles every two days, there were main and sub places he'd retire too in full rotation throughout the day to avoid being caught as much as possible.
By doing this he cut down the likelihood of being discovered by at least twenty percent and even if he was discovered he could easily manipulate the cycle without too much effort thus making it adaptable to changed situations.
However as the year progressed he would add and subtract places from the cycle, the storage shed for instance was fine so long as clubs weren't in sessions, when they were he'd have to alternate to a new location. Mid year he'd be able to sleep in the third floor broom closet depending on the janitor, and on Friday's if need be he could restart the cycle.
Yuji came to a complete halt and glanced at one of the empty classrooms, if he made this effort in class he probably wouldn't have failed last year.
"Well that would have been a waste of time," he said deciding to just sleep in class.

Nihil watched Osada's "re-enactment" with the most confused face she'd ever made in her entire life. What? Is that what people really think happened? Is that what people thought of her? Once he was done she just sat there staring at him, eye twitching a bit.

Nihil scooted what was left of her food over so she could neatly plant her face on the table. She groaned, and after that there was a muffled, "Oh my God!" She couldn't even believe what she just heard. Nihil took a deep breath and lifted her face up, completely red with embarrassment.

"Th-That's not what happened at all, you idiot!" she shouted at Osada.

Her eyes were closed, she couldn't even bear to look at everyone. It was bad enough she already had a terrible reputation, but now this was just ridiculous. By the time she had opened her eyes, Nihil was looking downward, and her face was still red. Her skirt fabric seemed very interesting. "Don't say stupid things like that..."

Once she started to calm down, she shook her head and looked back up at everyone. "I'll tell you what happened, okay?" she said exasperatedly. "I stayed after school to finish some work, and it was when the days were shorter, so it was getting really dark really fast. I tried to run home but I-" She paused. They didn't need to know about that. "I just was really tired, and I couldn't run. Some guy came by and tried to chat me up before attempting to steal my bag," she looked around to make sure everyone was paying attention. "I took my walking cane and kept hitting him until he backed off. Okay? That's what happened. It was around the school so I'm not surprised someone saw me but, this?!?" she exclaimed, gesturing to Osada again. "This is just a pack of lies!!" She seemed genuinely upset and her face was back to red.

Uh-oh...EVASIVE MANEUVERS EVASIVE MANEUVERS he thought as Nihil gave him a big scolding in front of everyone. He thought that if he could make the story sound as ludicrously silly as possible, he might have gotten lady lemon to laugh, or chuckle, or hell even smile, but this had in fact the opposite effect that he had hope for. He had to save face, if not for Nihil, then for everyone else at the table. "Oh...uh really!? Well that's just what I heard from a friend of friend who saw what happened and well since he part of the drama club so you know how they LOVE to over-romanticizes everything to make it an epic Right heh heh...heh?" There was an deafening silence at the table for a few seconds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Claire Rose and DNA
He decided to doze off, unfortunately he couldn't. The moment Jiro relaxes, Osada's colorful reenactment kept him from sleeping. Afterwards, Nihil did her best to cancel everything Osada said....and wait.... Jiro straightened his back and stretched his arm upwards. So much for sleeping, then he turned just in time for Osada to get scolded by Nihil. "Oh so that's what happened." Jiro absentmindedly spoke then he turned towards Valentine and answered his earlier question.

"Famous? I think I am... and as for a story.. well there's that mysterious lady walking in the school grounds every now and then." Jiro's voiced faded out into the background as everybody goes silent when they heard Osada's retort to Nihil, except for him. "Masaaki-senpai. Good job.." Jiro clapped halfheartedly with his eyes half closing again.

The story wasn't all lies as Nihil had said, in fact it was true up to the fight. However, the only difference was the girl wasn't being threatened by the punks, it was the exact opposite. As for why he knows, that's because the girl in that fight was no other than Miral-nee.

Another sigh, then he picked up his flute and began to play again. The tune is lively and all but he did only to disperse this weird atmosphere. Jiro's dense that way.

Valentine laughed at Osada and Nihil's little thing. "Well either way you kicked someone's ass. That's all that really matters right? I mean why not make it epic so it keeps creeps away. Add in a sword maybe? A kiss is possible also. A story needs romance." He heard Jiro play his flute and watched until he stopped. He smiled. "You should join the music club." He looked at Osada. "You'd be good for drama. And Nihil you'd be good for anything that involves kicking ass." Valentine looked at Kazue. "I think you'd fit with something that revolves around peace. Or glitter." Val restrained from making a comment towards Osada as much as a romancer he was. He couldn't flirt with two guys... could he? Maybe he'd be a back up of Yuji didn't work out. 'Wait. Are they dating?' He thought. "Nihil so are you and uhm Osada... a thing?"

Nihil stared at Osada as he explained. Somehow, she didn't really believe that story. By this point she had calmed down and was back to her usual stone-faced self. Nihil facepalmed when he finished talking. Taking a deep breath, she looked at him again. "Don't just go around believing everything you hear, you idiot." During that pause, she sent him another glare.

When Jiro was done she muttered, "well, that's not much of a story," to herself. Then there was that flute thing again. Why did he keep doing that? Nihil sighed.

Nihil groaned when Valentine mentioned that she should spice up her story. "Everyone at the school already thinks that about me. Even if I wanted that image, I prefer to have the truth out there," she said, glaring at Osada when she put emphasis on the word. "I hate liars," she added. It was true, after all. Nihil couldn't stand lies like that. White lies to protect someone were okay sometimes, but this story was the type of stuff that caused her reputation that she didn't even really want anymore. It had it's perks and all, but she'd rather go back to being an average nobody.

"I-I'm really not good at fighting, if something happens with my leg, I'm a sitting duck," she explained to Valentine.

When Valentine asked if she was dating that idiot, that was when that little twig of sanity finally snapped. Nihil looked back from Valentine to Osada with a blank expression, as if she didn't even comprehend what he was suggesting. "Wh.... What?" She muttered. Her eyes widened as it hit her and she abruptly got up from the table. "I. Don't. Date," she said simply. She didn't even offer a goodbye as she packed up her lunch box and walked away with a slight limp, pausing only to shake her left leg a bit before walking relatively normal again. She needed to get out of there before she murdered someone.

She walked in the hallway, not really caring where she was going. She still had some lunch time left. It didn't matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
As Kazuo was on his way to the classroom he happened to see the demon lord. Though on second glance it was just an extremely pissed off Nihil, same thing. She seemed to give off the feeling of "if you come close to me, i'll kill you" but he was curious nonetheless about what happened. With a sigh he reluctantly started following after her, unsure of he will even be able to help in any regard.

Approaching someone of his own free will was odd to Kazuo. His social skills were decent despite this but due to it he wasn't all that great at making friends and thus, usually ended up on his own. The only thing that made the situation worse was that Nihil was, despite her attitude, a girl. A fairly attractive one at that unfortunately, which did not make make things any easier.

"U-um...Nihil...?" Kazuo managed to get out hesitantly after somewhat composing himself.
"Are you alright?" he questioned, not really knowing her but still wanting to at least try and make her feel somewhat better.
"Idiot, of course she's not alright, she's obviously pissed" he thought to himself, groaning at his own stupidity.
"Er, i mean...If something's wrong you can talk to me?" he offered, though because of his awkwardness it ended up coming out as a question, not wanting to seem overly friendly either.

Kazuo sighed as he could only feel embarrassment at his own ineptness, blushing slightly from it. He felt like a puppy worriedly trying to console it's owner but only managing to make her even more annoyed.

Yuji walked down the hall his eyes scanning the classrooms as he tried to remember where exactly his class was, he assumed he was on the wrong floor at least so he decided to look for the steps to at least move down a floor so he'd be closer.
While walking down the hall he noticed Kazuo walked past and headed down the opposing hallway, he looked behind him to make sure no one was nearby before he continued forward deciding to go ahead and take care of this problem now.
He sped up his steps and turned the corner to confront Kazuo actually glad for the opportunity to fix this matter right now, when he turned he noticed Kazuo had stopped and appeared to be talking to someone.
He narrowed his eyes at the girl trying to place her face when his meeting with Valentine flashed in his mind for a moment and he remembered Nihil's face, it took a moment to get his name but his business wasn't with her right now so I decided to leave her out of it.
"Kazuo Hashira," Yuji said walking up to him just as he finished speaking with Nihil. "I told you what would happen eventually didn't I?"
Yuji stood a few inches behind him putting a hand on his shoulder mostly to keep him from moving, he gave a heavy squeeze glaring in his direction as non-verbal warning not to move.
"I don't like being owed favors Hashira," Yuji said wrapping an arm around his shoulder again to keep him from going anywhere.
He shoved a hand in his pocket and leaned forward a little, if not for the words coming from Yuji it would appear three friends were having a normal conversation which was Yuji's intention in case a teacher walked by.
"Let me tell you how this is going to work. Since you believe you owe me one we are going to settle this like men settle most affairs through senseless unnecessary violence. We got a few minutes before lunch ends right, we'll go until the bell rings or one of us falls sounds good fantastic."
He removed his hand from shoulder and walking over to the far wall leaned it against crossing his arms over his chest before closing his eyes.
"Go ahead and finish your conversation with Sugiyama, for minding your own business I can wait two minutes. I don't care if she stays or goes but you'll repay your favor now."

Kazue couldn't help but think that Osada and Nihil were almost like a comedy duo. It was totally something that could be from a tv show! And Jiro was providing the background music! It was perfect! She quietly chuckled at her own thoughts before Nihil leaving brought her out of her thoughts and back down to earth. Kazue hummed thoughtfully.
"Ni-senpai does have a point though, if you aren't careful harmless stories can really get out of hand."

Val looked at Kazue. "I guess. It really depends on the story and the people telling it. Should I go after her or nah?" He asked looking at the others. He felt kind of bad and felt like it was his fault she snapped. They were friends, right? He mentally shrugged. He finished his food before standing up. "Nice meeting you Kazue, Osada and Jiro." He took another moment to gaze at Osada before he began to take his tray to the trashcan. Valentine placed the trash into the bin and set the tray on the stack of dirty trays. With that done he left the cafeteria and looked at his schedule. He memorized his class and headed towards it. That was until he saw Yuji, Nihil and some other guy. To go or to stay that is the question. Nihil might be upset with him, Yuji wants to kick his ass and the other guy might be a homicidal maniac. Valentine slowly approached. "Nihil you ok?" He put a hand up to Yuji before he said anything. "And you shut up and don't say a word because I don't have time for you. Even if you're cute."

Osada just watched as Nihil left the cafeteria in fit of rage and fury. It was bad enough that Osada's interpretation of event got her mad, but Valentine gave her that extra little push make her leave. Defeated and his pride broken, Osada just placed his chin on the table and let the bad feelings set in. "Hmmmmmph..." he said in a pathetic moan.

Jiro wondered if Nihil hated his music, if so, should he have brought a different instrument... but what exactly? As he is thinking along those lines, Valentine got up and left. Leaving Jiro, Osada and Kazue at the table to deal with the deafening atmosphere. He checked his phone for time and realized he got...a lot of time left. There were no particular classes he has to attend that day but can't hurt to be sure, so he checked bag. Only to realize that he left his notes back on the third floor room he occupied earlier. With a sigh Jiro stood up "Well nice to meet you Kazue and cheer up Masaaki-senpai, it's not really your fault." he gave a nod at Osada then he continued "I forgot something so I'm going on ahead". Then he put his flute back into the bag and started walking off.

Once back in the hallway, a couple of whispers reached his ear. 'Not this again' Jiro thought with a sigh. As he was on his way to the classroom, Jiro saw an unusual group. From his perspective he saw the infamous delinquent, Nihil, Valentine, and another dude with some strange kindness or is that fear, in him. Jiro stopped in his tracks, he could feel malicious intent from the delinquent. With another sigh he decided to walk past them. The moment he passed Yuji, he stopped and muttered "I'm sorry if my music bothers you Sugiyama-senpai" and then continue walking towards the stairwell.

Nihil walked down the hallway, completely pissed off. From her point of view, suggesting her and Osada were together was an insult. On top of being "made fun of" in the lunch room, now her leg hurt like hell. Why now, of all times? Just when she thought things couldn't get any worse, they got worse. Things always get worse, don't they? Someone was trying to talk to her. She turned around and glared at the source of the voice.

Her gaze softened when she realized it wasn't someone from the lunch room. Just some random dude. What was his name again? Eh. Who cares? She tilted her head a bit as she listened to him speak. "I don't need your help," she said. "I don't need anyone's help." She had to do all in her power to keep a straight face. Her leg was killing her. She took a deep breath and put a hand on Kazuo's shoulder. "Thanks for caring though." Now saying that was the part that really killed her. Nihil was upset, but she had enough common sense to know that it wasn't right to take it out on this random guy. He was just trying to help. Poor dude was obviously nervous. "Don't worry about me, alright?" His display was pitiful, but somewhat cute, so Nihil decided that she'd spare him from her normal fury.

It seemed like right after Nihil said that, her favorite delinquent appeared. Good. Well, now she could tell him what she wanted. She was about to speak but was cut off by Yuji talking to Kazuo. So that was his name. Kazuo. Didn't she just meet a Kazuo? No. Her name was Kazue. Nevermind. She watched as Yuji apparently was trying to start something with Kazuo. Well, that won't do at all. When Valentine appeared, she lightly pushed him away and said, "Stay outta this, prettyboy," before walking over towards where Yuji was leaning. She was so focused she didn't even notice Jiro's muttering.

A twisted smile crept its way across her face. "Yo, jerk, I got some interesting news for you." She said sweetly. "But first..."

Nihil swiftly grabbed both of Yuji's shoulders and pulled him closer to her as she rammed her head into his, smashing his forehead. Before he had any time to react, she said, "Now you listen here, punk. I'm gonna say this just once, and only out of the kindness of my heart. Someone's looking for you. I don't exactly know why, or what she wants from you, but someone is looking for you. If I had to guess, I would say it has to do with your little reputation as a delinquent. Now buzz off my little pals here before I make you. I might be a cripple, but I'll kick your fucking ass if I have to." Nihil looked like she was practically steaming with anger, but her face was contorted mainly because of how much her leg hurt right now. She let go of Yuji to let him talk.

• Love
Reactions: Celestial Scorpio
Valentine watched as Jiro walked by then Nihil complimented him. Or atleast that's what he thought. He watched her headbutt Yuji and just stared and blinked. Yup never get on her badside. His confidence was higher now and he looked between the three people. Yuji was hurt, possible opening for flirting and physical contact. Kazuo was just standing there but hey he looked cute too. Wait why were so many of these guy's cute? He should have moved here ages ago. Then there was Nihil in pain. Obvious by her facial expression. Now he had to decide. Help his friend or give into his romantic side. This was like decided on a favorite child. It was obvious but never admitted or spoken about. Valentine walked over to Nihil and put her arm over his shoulder. "Let's get you to the nurse. You look like you're in a lot of pain." Val looked at Kazuo. "Hope to see you around., his eye's went to Yuji. "I'd kiss it better but bad boy's deserve punishment."

Kazuo could only react to the recent developments in confusion. First Yuji showing up seemingly wanting to be hit by him for whatever reason, and then this guy who's strange looks toward kazuo made him shiver a bit for some reason.

"oh shit" were the only words that came to mind right after Kazuo saw Yuji get headbutted by Nihil.
"What the actual fuck is going on?" groaned internally as things seemed to be calming down somewhat, the new arrival taking care of nihil who looked like she was hurting a lot more than she should.

"h-huh? y-yeah..." was all Kazuo could manage to work out in his dazed state. With some reluctance moved over to yuji, wondering if he was alright. Despite being a delinquent and wanting Kazuo to punch him for some odd reason, he didn't think Yuji was a bad person.

"Are you alright?" Kazuo questioned, keeping his distance as he didn't want to be the object of Yuji's wrath once he finally did recover from the blow. He seemed like the type to be able to take a blow well but was concerned nonetheless.

Yuji's attention moved in Nihil's direction when he noticed Valentine approaching them, he wasn't sure whether this was luck or misfortune at having two people to deal with in the same area. However when Nihil addressed him Yuji ended up looking in her direction, his eyes twitching slightly when she put his hands on his shoulders, he started to question what she was doing when he felt a searing pain echo in his skull as Nihil headbutted him, his glasses falling to the ground in the process. He put a foot back to keep himself from going anywhere as he mentally and physically recovered from the surprise assault catching every word Nihil had to say to him.
Once he was sure she had said her peace with an almost strange calm he leaned down and picked his glasses off the ground, taking his shirt he cleaned a bit of the grime off as Valentine and Kazuo seem to speak some of it aimed in his direction.
"I don't give a damn who's looking for me and whatever reason." Yuji said before putting his glasses on. "However when someone takes a shot at me we officially have a fucking problem."
Yuji turned to Nihil adjusting his glasses as he narrowed his gaze at her making a fist and raising it more than willing to respond in kind to their second introduction, he spread his feet slightly apart raising his fists up getting into a fighting stance.
"I can't care what the hell you are, you got a problem let's take care of it right now like-"
Yuji cut himself off as the words from Valentine registered in his head fully, not the ones that called him cute he decided to ignore those, the ones directed at Nihil.
He took a moment and got a good look at Nihil's face, it was pretty damn clear that wasn't all anger even he could see that, and Valentine's words just proved it, she was in pain right now.

Yuji lowered his fists realizing a bit more of the situation, Kazuo was acting concerned about him for whatever reason, Nihil was in pain more than likely not from the headbutt and Valentine was trying to get her to the nurse.
Yuji grit his teeth as he stared at Nihil, he could care less about what the hell happens to this woman or to these two especially Valentine...but if he punched her when she was like this he knew what it would make him, and as disgusted as he was at what just happened he'd be even more disgusted if he let himself drop to that kind of level.
"Shit," Yuji said shoving his hands into his pockets. "I'm not about to fight someone in that much pain, that'd make me no better than those pieces of garbage I deal with daily. Kazuo if you don't want to get your ass kicked helped Valentine and me get Sugiyama some help with whatever the hell is wrong with her."
Yuji removed his glasses putting them in his case as he was pretty sure she was going to put up a fight, putting the case in his pocket he continued.
"'Out of the kindness of my heart' I ain't about to start something while she's like this. Get better then you can own up to those words of your Sugiyama, I'm looking forward to you kicking my fucking ass. The hell are you standing there for Valentine drag her by the damn braid if you have too, you're her friend right, hurry the hell up, Kazuo if she resists grab her leg I'll get the other one, and if you say no I'll consider that breaking your word and I'm kicking your ass."

"GET OFF ME GET OFF ME GET OFF ME" Nihil screamed as she shook Valentine off. Her voice rang throughout the halls. She stared at him, panting, her eyes wide with a mix of fear and anger. "Get the fuck away from me." Her heart felt like it was racing. With all the adrenaline pumping through her veins, the pain had numbed a bit. Nihil looked back at everyone. She'd take all of these guys on if she had to. "It always hurts like this, I'm used to it!" she exclaimed. "I don't need help from people who don't understand, constantly patronizing me every day!" She looked over to Kazuo and stared him down. "Don't you dare lay a single hand on me, either!" She looked back at Valentine, "My leg is fine. I don't need your help, you hear me? I. DON'T. NEED. YOUR. HELP. If I need something, I can get it myself. I don't need a bunch of punks that don't understand to fucking carry me everywhere."

After that, she looked back to Yuji, "You want a real fight? I'll fight you. I'll trash you. Right here, right now. You want that?" She asked, rolling up one of her sleeves. She winced as a bolt of pain shot up through her leg again. Now would be a good time to get her cane, but she couldn't leave just yet. She had to take care of this first. She could stand a good fight. She had everything to gain and nothing left to lose.

Osada was still in his shame stupor when he heard a very loud scream from outside in the hallway. His natural heroic urges kicking in, Osada rushed outside of cafeteria towards the screaming wondering what the hell could be happening that warranted such screaming. As Osada got closer and the screams got clearer, it was clear to him who was screaming. "Nijil!" He picked up his pace as he tried to get to the commotion quicker. If any one saw Osada turn the corner too the scene, they might have said that it looked like a lion was on the verge of catching his prey, but Osada almost stopped dead in his tracks when he saw what was happening and who was there. Of course Nijil was there, but beside Valentine and one other guy he hadn't seen before there was one person who Osada wasn't entirely happy to see.

"Huh...Yuji? What the hell is happening here? What are you guys doing to cause such a racket!? I'm surprised that more people haven't shown up already."

"THAT'S IT. this is what i get for being Mr. nice guy." Kazuo growled to himself in annoyance.

Stomping over to nihil slapping her, more just to schock her rather than taking out my frustration.

"i don't know what the fuck your problem is but get over it for 5 seconds. You need help and you're fucking getting it whether you want to or not, so make it easier and shut up. You can kick everybody's ass after that." he said to her, not going to put up with her shit because she wanted to look tough.

Wouldn't you know it, another annoyance managed to worm himself into the mess.

"Good, since you two know each other, you can work together and get the fucking teachers to search her locker for whatever the hell she uses to walk around. Pretty boy, you handle the top, i've got the bottom." Kazuo ordered, taking control of the situation since nobody else bothered to.

With a glare at the pretty boy to signal to start, Kazuo began lifting her from the side, lifting her by her butt to avoid putting to much pressure on her already hurting leg.

• Love
Reactions: Celestial Scorpio
Status
Not open for further replies.