Persona. IC and plot. (accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kazue did her best to ignore what the other students were saying as Jiro sat down. She knew they weren't technically directed at her but still the comments reminded her a bit of her old school and well, that was something she did not want to think about at all! She tried to act like she couldn't hear them at all.
Just as she was about to respond to Jiro's introduction before Yuji set his tray down and then slipped the tray of one of the students who was whispering. Kazue was startled to say the least, but hey that was one way to deal with that problem. She was even more surprised when he gave her some of his food. Not that she was complaining, it was just so unexpected! After Yuji left Kazue turned to finally respond to Jiro with a nervous laugh.
"Well, that happened. Anyway, I'm Kazue Inoue, written with the "kazu" from harmony and "e" from blessing or favor."

Reactions: Claire Rose
After seeing what happened, Jiro completely sat in silence while directing his glare towards the students who kept whispering earlier. Instantly all of them quieted down, a sigh escapes him again. As soon as he turns his attention to girl, the whispers started again but this time in a muffled voice, as she made her introduction. Kazue is definitely the definition of a 'sunshine student', however earlier when Jiro sat down, he saw her posture changed slightly like being reminded of something. He decided not to pursue that line of thought and with a small smile he answered. "About the stuff they were whispering earlier, are you bothered by it?" his tone cool and calm as he stared at Kazue.

A thought came to him so he opened his bag and brought out a blue flute and an apple which he set on the table. "Well I hope this compensates for your worries" without waiting for her answer, Jiro continued as he removed his glasses and set them on the table beside the apple and gently picked up the flute. Then played a tune that defines 'lovely', its effect was immediate, the whispers that were directed at him was completely nullified. He played for a minute and a half, afterwards he gently put the flute back to the table and wore his glasses back on again. Picking up the apple "Feeling Better?" Jiro asked he took a bite off his lunch. The students in the cafeteria tried hard not to clap in an attempt to shame Jiro. It certainly didn't work.

What Nihil did was a bit different than what Valentine was use to. He smiled. "Thank you." At least she also was partially homosexual. He followed her to the cafeteria and once they walked inside he saw Yuji being his usual grumpy self. He looked around and heard everyone whispering. The sound of a flute went through the cafeteria and he looked for the source and noticed it came from the table Yuji had went to. Luckily the delinquent had disappeared. Valentine looked at Nihil. "Well today seems like it's packed full of fun. Want to go sit by the flute guy and the accessory chick? They seem like the center of attention right now." He got into the line for food. He felt some eye's navigate to him and Nihil. "Well I guess things spread fast around here." Despite the threat from Yuji and the attention from his sexuality all was going good. Well mostly thanks to Nihil.

"Eh, yeah. I got a sort of an intimidation factor around here. Being pretty tall for a girl helps," Nihil said casually. Well, it also helped that some people from school witnessed her beat the crap out of a dude trying to mug her last year. She also noticed Yuji, being a grump.

Nihil seemed to be thinking hard about something. "Huh? Yeah, sure. Whatever." She said when Valentine asked about seating. She wasn't really paying that much attention to him as she watched Yuji walk out. She snapped out of it when she realized she was in line with Valentine for food.

"Listen, I already packed a lunch, so I'll just go save us a seat," she explained before walking over to the table where the other two sat. On the way over she stared right into the eyes of some people whispering and looking at her. Shut them up real fast. She sat down, digging around for a lunch box in her messenger bag. She didn't say anything to Jiro and Kazue, she just gave them a sad attempt at some sort of friendly smile.

Kazue's first day at her new school just kept getting more and more interesting! She certainly didn't expect Jiro to play a flute, he didn't look like the kind of person to play the flute to her but then again it's not like she knows enough people who play the flute to properly make that statement. She clapped lightly when he finished playing.
"Wow that's so nice!" She said. "Do you carry your flute everywhere with you? Don't you get worried that it might get dented or broken?"
When Nihil sat down by them Kazue gave the other girl a smile and waved. "Hello!"

Yuji opened his eyes up and pat his stomach having finished his meal, staring at the long blue sky outstretched above him he wondered why he'd spend the time wasting away in a classroom. He was well aware of the answer but for a moment he just wanted to enjoy a little bit of solitude and quiet, with things like this he found it was easy to get a quick nap in before the next class started.
"Yuji!"
At least that would have been the case if someone didn't loudly call his name, he shut his eyes tighter trying to ignore the voice and footsteps steadily drawing closer to him. Knowing who the voice belonged to every fragment of his being wanted to pretend to be asleep but his guest wasn't going to take the hint to leave him alone in what would have been a peaceful slumber.
Instead he was going to use the bottom of his dirty shoes to rock him back forth repeatedly calling his name, similar to a child trying to wake their parent up after a long night of work on a Sunday morning.
"The hell do you want Kyo!" Yuji said sitting up to meet eyes with the blonde. "Because of you I know I can't have kids!"
"...what?"
"Nothing...just...what do you want?"

Yuji squeezed the bridge of his nose pushing his glasses up in the process as Kyo plopped down next to him and pulled out a small blue notebook, the spine and poor condition of it revealed it had seen better days but Yuji knew that thing was one of Kyo's prized possessions and it wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.
"Got some info for you, I noticed you speaking with some people today and figured you should know your enemies," Kyo said pointing to a page in his book.
"Not everyone I meet is my enemy Kyo," Yuji said lying on his back again.
"You say that but..."
"Yeah I know it normally ends up that way, I'm not interested."
"You will be I found out information on Miss hairbands, flute-man, Valentine Ai, and Nihil Sugiyama."
"...who the hell are the first two?" Yuji said looking over at him.
"The girl with all the stuff in her hair, I found out...that she really likes flute music apparently. She's got a good personality too."
Yuji stared at Kyo before turning his back to him deciding to just ignore him until he went away.
"Hold on I got more, look the flute-man's name is Jiro Shikaku, don't know what about but he's got some whispers going on around him."
"I heard them myself Kyo."
'Yeah but here's the thing, some of them are pretty frightful...at least what I heard.'
Kyo turned a page in his notebook and Yuji sat back up seeing he wasn't going away.
"Oh and Valentine likes guys...so yeah there you go. That wasn't to hard to find out it's already around the school."
"Alright I'll admit I didn't know that...but I still don't care. He could be into birds for all my concern I'm finishing what I started."
"....okay well how about Nihil Sugiyama, I bet you don't know anything about her."
"No but I haven't spoken with her either that's to be expected.
"Well it's a good thing I'm here to tell you...I don't know anything either, girl's a mystery. She did look at a table of people and shut them up though so she's got an imposing presence and not just her height either, she's got this...weird way about her. If not for that constant look on her face I'd go for it personally I like the stoic ones, I think they-"
"Thank you Kyo that was absolutely useless," Yuji said rolling onto his side.

Good thing Kazue was impressed, she sure can forget anything bad in a jiffy. Jiro was halfway from finishing his lunch when a tall girl sat in their table. The moment she sat down another wave of whispers are heard but he didn't pay them any heed as he answered Kazue "Yes I carry it around." Jiro said as he turned his attention to the new girl who gave a smile. Another sigh. She seems to exert that 'Leave me alone aura' so much that the whispers became louder and louder, so much for the peaceful atmosphere he created earlier. Seeing as Kazue made her greetings to her, it prompted him to do the same. But before he could, his phone rang so dug it out of his pocket. Jiro received a message saying: "Students are returning to their classrooms so get back here in case another fight starts out. You know why they do so yes? Also, I've made some coffee and brought them to your room." the sender of the message was the only adult in the whole school that doesn't cower in fear whenever he stares directly at them, the janitor.

Jiro wanted to stay longer in the cafeteria to socialize but if he did, the path back would be so crowded, he might end up 'killing' somebody, not that he was in the mood to do so. As he was thinking of this,another student sat down at their table and introduced himself as Valentine.

Jiro was so pre-occupied with his thoughts that he didn't immediately made a reply and just then a panicked student suddenly came in the cafeteria and shouted something about a fight happening in the school yard. However, instead of being shocked various un-muffled whispers were heard: "Shh, shut up you idiot" "Are you some kind of sadistic freak?!" "He's here you know?!" "Ah forget it, let's just pray that they live" and so on. Jiro took another bite at his lunch as two new students arrived, they were tall a muscular. The first one said "Hey you! Stop fabricating stories you shit!" while putting a hand at the cowering student. The second one cracked his fists and smiled viciously. Then after a second, the first one spoke again "Would you look at that! We're famous" he said so because all the noise and chattering stopped. Jiro on the other hand placed his unfinished lunch on the table "Excuse me for a moment" he spoke as he got up. Then he walked towards the two bulky students and gave a greeting "Would you please take this elsewhere?" a tone filled with no malicious intent nor good will. "Oooh a tough girly" the first one spoke and ruffled Jiro's hair and was about to send a punch but he is already lying on ground. Jiro delivered a punch to his gut as the student was ruffling his hair.
"Ooh how about--" he's had enough of their bragging, it's distorting the air in the cafeteria so he delivered a straight kick towards the big guy. It sent him flying towards the wall instantly knocking himself cold. Jiro gave a sigh as another whisper made its way to his ear "Ah the Ice Blood Killer has awakened, quick recover those imbeciles before he could take them to his lair!".

A large number of students rushed towards the two students who collapsed and started hauling them up. Jiro made his way back towards the table where he left his lunch and sat down. As he was about to take a bite he remembered he forgot to greet the new girl and dude that sat earlier. "Isn't this better? A quiet place to eat." Jiro said in his cool and calm tone as if the whole incident earlier didn't happen. Then he turned to the other two and greeted "Hello, I'm Jiro Shikaku, nice to meet you to two"

Last edited by a moderator:
Valentine got a tray of food and headed over to the table the other's sat at. On his way over he heard. "Man he is cute but is he really gay?" A guy laughed. "Yup he is a faggot. I mean just look at him." Valentine just glance over and winked at the guy shutting him up. He had heard worse and even felt worse. This would all go by within a month. Valentine watched as Jiro kicked the two guy's asses. He just gave a snall laugh. He finally made it to the table and he looked at Jiro and Kazue. "Nice to meet you. I am Valentine and you two are? Also you know how to kick some ass. So why was Yuji here? Got on his bad side too? Apparently we are going to fight. I'd rather kiss but that's up to him. Hey maybe you could best Yuji for me?"

Last edited:
"Hello" Nihil said in reply to Jiro and Kazue, not looking up from her food. "I'm Nihil Sugiyama. You can call me "Ni" if that's too hard to pronounce," she admitted. Her name was pronounced 'Nye-ill,' so she was used to people only pronouncing the first part when they couldn't get the 'L's right.

She inwardly cringed when she finally looked up and studied the two around her. She couldn't get out of this one now. She already told Valentine she'd sit here with everyone. The girl seemed like she was a cheerful sort, maybe a bit annoying, and the guy... Well. Nihil didn't really know what to think of him. He looked like- Oh. Well. He stood up. There he goes. Nihil watched in vague amusement as he kicked someone. Man, first this dude's playing the flute, and next he's out there kicking ass? Fun. She continued to eat her sandwich in relative silence as she waited for him to sit back down. Once he did, Nihil introduced herself with the same, simple response as before.

She felt an inward sigh of relief when Valentine walked over and sat down. At least he was someone she kind of knew. She snorted at his comment. "I think he'd rather fight you. Personally, I'd prefer that too. It'd be more fun to watch."

Kazuo awoke from his daydreams at the sound of the bell, having spent the remainder of the class doing so once he finished taking the notes. He stayed half-asleep for a minute before his body started moving along with the crowd towards the cafeteria, albeit slower in comparison to the others. By the time he did get there and started getting his food he could hear plenty of whispers and soon enough, the noise of a fight. From what Kazuo heard, the ass-kicking was completely justified and even gave him a short smile at seeing the asshole get what he deserved. With this said however it still did not give him a good opinion; resorting to violence so quickly.

As Kazuo glanced around to find a seat but could not find one that was empty or that had too many people for his liking. Kazuo disliked anyone being within his personal space, and even more so, disliked invading somebody else's personal space. With this, he decided to leave the cafeteria, heading towards the roof as his plan B. When he finally made it he was, much to misfortune, met with two rougher looking individuals talking to each other, luckily only them up there however.

"...i should probably be fine if i leave them alone...?" Kazuo thought to himself, feeling uneasy. Reluctantly sticking with the idea he quickly made his way to the the other side of the roof, sitting down and starting to eat. After quickly inhaling his food in a way that makes people wonder if he actually tastes with how fast he goes through it all, he started reading his book he brought along, hoping that the two delinquents will leave him alone if he pays no attention to them.

Yuji closed his eyes again deciding to try and ignore Kyo's ramblings, he figured after a few minutes he'd get bored and go do whatever Kyo's did in their free time.
The roof was a hug place so he wondered if he could get him to go somewhere else, both out of his peripheral and normal sight and if possible earshot.
This day was turning out extremely long and it was only the first day, things like this made him want to skip even coming or at least come in late when all the boring stuff happened.
Actually now that he thought about it if that officer hadn't stopped him and brought him here he wouldn't have run into Valentine, if he hadn't run into Valentine then there was a good chance he wouldn't have necessary violence to conduct once school was over. Thanks to being a productive member of society two young men were going to fight each other now, he shook his head deciding to leave it alone, he was thinking too hard about things again.
He found Kyo was silent and figured he left, however he felt Kyo nudge him in the back causing his eye to twitch before he turned around to yell at him, however his eyes landed on a student who had walked onto the rooftop.
The two followed the young man with their eyes watching as he sat down and pulled out a book, Yuji shook his head going to lay back down.
Kyo could learn something from that guy, he minded his own business people like that were fine by him, however his company didn't have the same train of thought and standing up shoved his hands in his pockets before walking over to Kazuo.

"Hey," Kyo said kicking the spot next to him.
He tilted his head back and puffed out his chest as a scowl formed on his face, he leaned down towards Kazuo gritting his teeth as he narrowed his gaze at him.
"Can't you see this place is taken? We don't appreciate company in our territory, but I'll forgive you just this once if you pay a fee. Get your wallet out and-"
"Kyo."
Kyo stopped his shoulders drooping as his attempt at being malicious faded as he turned towards Yuji who glared at him his eyebrows twitching slightly as he grabbed his arm and pulled him away from Kazuo.
"He ain't done nothing to us leave him alone," Yuji said releasing his arm.
"Yuuuujiiii come on man let me hit him, he's right there. Just one punch right in the face then I'm done."
"No he's minding his own business, don't bother him. We just ate you really want to fight someone after you ate, I'm sure that's rude in some country."
"Forget culture Yuji we gotta live up to our reputation, we took on the title of delinquents. That's typically a young person or their behavior showed or characterized by a tendency to commit crime, particularly minor crime. It's the definition Yuji let me commit a minor crime."
"...why the hell do you know the definition to that?"
"I keep being called it I wanted to know what it meant! If someone called you an ice cream cone you'd want to know what it meant."
"No I wouldn't, who the hell cares?"
"Well I'd care would damn it, I love eating vanilla with sprinkles man not being called it."
"Sprinkles suck and look what fear if you inflicted any is gone now we're arguing like a bunch of children. Now he's done nothing too us, I don't care about him he doesn't care about us, let's go."
"What if he called me names, or insulted my mother liked called her a fat cow."
"...well then technically you'd have a reason not a good one though. Look we're not brain dead thugs who attack on sight that's stupid and I refused to be a part of that stereotype, if you want to fight him do it later. If you fight him and a teacher comes then they're going to watch the roof, and if that happens I lose my napping spot for the rest of the period."
"Man you talk like s productive member of society," Kyo said leaning away from Yuji a bit. "Thinking about consequences and junk."
"I know what's going to happen if you fight him, win or lose you'll get in trouble then run away, afterwards I'll get blamed for it. I'm not getting another damn long talk over your desire to punch a random stranger. Once I leave do whatever you want but not while I'm here."
"I think I could take him."
"I know you Kyo you probably can't."
"Okay fine but if he calls my mother a fat cow I get to beat him up, I also hate getting ignored so if he called her a fat cow then ignored me I'd beat him down or if he just ignored me. It's all due process Yuji, legally I'd have every right to kick his ass."
"You literally mentioned we commit crimes and you're bringing legality into this."
"Don't stop me Yuji this is happening."
Kyo turned towards Kazuo and stared at him waiting for the comment or anything he could use as an excuse to start something.
"Kyo go the hell away," Yuji said pulling him away from Kazuo and pushing him to the other side.

Yuji waited until Kyo was on the other side of the roof before removing his glasses squeezing the bridge of his nose.
"Look I wouldn't recommend staying up here that long, eventually we're going to try and hurt you because that's just how things work. Right now I'm just not in the mood I just ate so I don't feel like fighting right now, think there's some kind of thirty minute rule or something."
Yuji turned having said his peace walked away from Kazuo returning to Kyo, the two spoke for a moment and Kyo with a bit of hesitation walked towards the door and taking one last look at Kazuo turned and walked off the roof.
Yuji lied on his back putting his hands behind his head as he took in a deep breath and closed his eyes, when it got colder he wouldn't be able to do this so he was going to take advantage of it while he could.
He could deal with one other person up here especially one that kept to themselves.

Osada was exhausted and sweaty after his mid day exercises, but he always felt that his lunch always tasted better after he did some crunches and heavy lifting. Or at least that was the excuse he was going with to explain why he was doing some of his muscle training between periods. He pushed open one of the doors to the cafeteria with a little more force than he thought he did and the door slammed open with a resounding *THACK*. Plenty of students looked up to see who slammed open the door, but once they saw that it was Osada all of them just went back to eating there lunch. It was obvious that no really cared about why he did it but he couldn't feel embarrassed about the unwanted attention he brought to himself. That incident passing Osada scanned the lunch room for some familiar faces to eat with and low and behold he eventually found his favorite sourpuss, Nihil-san and at a full table no less with Jiro, and...a new girl? Pleasantly surprised, Osada walked up to the group.

Walking up behind Nihil, Osada gave her a big pat on the back that most people would consider a solid hit. "Well now isn't this a surprise. Nihil is at a crowed table and with a new girl no less." He chuckled to himself before he sat down in a empty spot at the table. Looking at the new girl, she was adorn with also sorts of colors and hairband. She defiantly stood out like a sore thumb in a sea of black and white, but it was nice change compared to most of the girls at Gekkoukan. "So...you starting your first day here or have you just flown under my radar for so long?" he asked as he pulled out a big lunch box of chicken and rice.

Kazue thought that Jiro was really overdoing it, but just from this short while at lunch it seemed to her like a lot of people at this school seem to be more prone to violence so maybe it was normal? How strange! Well at least people seem to like her so she shouldn't have anything to worry about. Thankfully more people kept coming over to the table, so introducing herself Valentine and Osada.
"I'm Kazue Inoue, and yeah I moved to this town about a year ago but I'm just starting my first year now."She explained.

Nihil squinted at Osada when he patted her. "Don't. Touch me."

Just who did this clown think he was? Touching her without her permission? Disgusting. She didn't really know him that well, but her loner reputation must have been more popular than she originally thought. "I'm only here because I got dragged over by the new guy," she said, gesturing at Valentine.

And with that, she continued eating her food.

"Hey." Kazuo heard a voice call out, looking up only to see a foot kick the spot right next to where he was sitting. Still being half asleep from reading his book he flinched slightly, not expecting such an open sign of aggression to come from him just sitting down. The delinquent who was apparently called Kyo was seemingly about to rob him but was quickly settled down by his friend who's name was apparently yuuji.

"Who the hell robs someone for sitting somewhere, especially on the first day of school?" Kazuo thought to himself, being both confused and annoyed with the situation.

The banter that followed as soon as he was stopped was something that Kazuo thought could only come from that of an idiot in an anime. It seems only one of the duo followed any logic when it came from the situation, ranging from being called a ice cream cone to calling his mother a fat cow. Not being used to experiencing bullying this was a new situation for him in many ways, used to not being noticed at all. "...Are they supposed to be a comedy duo...? Was all that came to mind as he watched the scenario.

After Yuuji left him with the warning and Kyo left Kazuo returned to he returned to his book, closing it as he felt like it was nearing time for classes to start up again. He paused for a moment as he looked over the resting figure of Yuuji "He doesn't seem too bad. At least not as bad as the other guy." came to mind as he did so. After that thought he grabbed a piece of paper and some tape.

"My name is Kazuo Hashira, thank you for helping me. I'll pay you back tomorrow." was the note that Kazuo wrote to the delinquent. After pinning it to the door, for Yuuji to see whenever he decided to wake up, He made his way towards his next class, ready to finish everything early so he can relax and do as he pleased.

A new person dropped in again in their table, another sunshine student, great. Besides playing the flute and beating up bad guys there's nothing really going on with Jiro. Then remembered something about Val and Nihil's conversation earlier about Yuji, Jiro knows that he heard that name before. After thinking for awhile, it suddenly clicked in his brain. It was currently the target of her big sister who works as disciplinary officer and currently a third year. Jiro placed his arms on the table and seriously thought about his situation in this school, for awhile resting his head in his arms. Just as he was about to doze off to sleep, the phone in his pocket vibrated. So he took it out, placed it on the table and put it on speaker mode.

The caller was definitely that 'Big Sis', Jiro never considered her a sibling much less a friend but for some reason their relationship became that way because of a certain incident last year. The moment he pushed the answer button
"Hey, where are you, you damn creepy KILLER?" the voice was loud enough for everyone in their table to hear.
"Is this what they called concern?" Jiro answered back with calm but bored tone, never bothering to turn towards his phone in front of him.
"HUH!? Concern?" a sigh could be heard on the other line before continuing on "What are you talking about? Wait why is my voice echo.... Turn OFF the LOUD Speaker!!" another complaint and a sigh.
Jiro doesn't want to put the phone in his ear because Miral's voice is so loud.
"Man you're stubborn, anyways heard ANY news about Nakajima?"
A brief silence before Jiro answered "Hmm..." in the same calm and bored tone.
"Don't 'hmm' ME!! Have you seen him or not!?"
Another sigh came from Jiro. "Tell me, how should I know? Most of the people here in the school fear me and I don't usually go out of the room" Jiro gave a detailed explanation and another sigh. "
......Forgot about that reputation, my bad...I guess--" Jiro cut her off by extending an arm and ended the call. Then returned his position for sleeping. And then he apologized.

"Sorry for the disruption everyone. Kazue, whenever talking with friends other than the ones on our table, try not to bring up my name. You'll lose friends faster than you can make one." With that final remark he dozed off.

Osada begun scarfing down his lunch box with gusto as Kazue introduced herself only taking a break to respond to her. "Mmmph....well pleased to meet you. I'm Osada Masaaki, and welcome to this brick and mortar hut we call Gekkoukon High, but you probably already knew that. I've been here for a few years now so if you got any questions about the place just let me know." he said returning to his rice. As he did this he could feel Nihil staring daggers into him with the intent to kill. Man this girl was really was a icy and unapproachable as everyone else said she was. But hell, its not like Osada thought it was going to be that easy...initially. Maybe she will loosen her death gaze a bit of he complement her a bit he thought to himself and he knew the perfect story. Osada took a big swallow of chicken and rice, clearing his throat as Jiro chimed in. "Oh...well thanks Jiro. Tell her hi as well and to not stress herself out too much." he said still a little confused about what happened between Jiro and his sis "So Kazue...Valentine...you guys only been here half a day, but have you guys heard any stories about Gekkoukon or some of the students here yet?"

When Kazue introduced herself he smiled. "Nice to meet you." Valentine watched as Osada walked up and laughed at Nihil. She definitely could be a killer. He figured he wouldn't get on her bad side or would try his best. Today seemed to be a bit odd. Threats, a guy kicking ass, Nihil, a happy girl and a guy who looked like he would snap that small twig inside Nihil's head making her go berserk. Valentine looked at Osada. "Nope no stories. We seem to be the story though. Haven't heard the whispers?" His eye's looked to Jiro and saw he dozed off after his sister called. Yuji must have been famous. Maybe everyone at this table was well know throughout the school. "Have any stories to tell us? Anything exciting about the school? Where could I find love?"

Valentine took a few bites of his burger and munched on some fries. He ate slowly and always tried his best to not make a mess. It never looked good if someone was a messy eater. How would he find a boyfriend that way? "So is everyone at this table other than me and Kazue famous? Nihil what has you well known? Jiro? Wait. Osada are you known for anything?"

Nihil ignored Jiro's little phone call for the most part. Honestly, she didn't really care all too much until Yuji was mentioned. Maybe she'd mention something to him later. Then Jiro appeared to pass out or something and Nihil just inwardly shrugged.

After another round of staring random people in the eyes and getting them to shut up, Nihil closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She knew exactly what was coming, especially after Valentine asked. Well, it was inevitable. "You know, I think it's better if someone else explained it," she told Valentine while side eyeing Osada. The dude seemed excited to spill some beans, so she might as well let him.

Osada chuckled a bit when Valentine thought he was famous. "Hehe...nah I'm not particularly well known for anything. Except maybe for being a big wrestling fan." He turned his head to look at Nihil. "But Nihil here, don't let her normal appearance and demure personality fool you, on the inside this girl is a firecracker. Take for instance of story of what happened a few years ago with a gang who tried to jump her." He said as he stood up from his seat and cleared his throat.

"It was a on a grey and foggy day, and Nihil was on her way back home after school had let out for the day. However, her normal route to getting home was blocked off cause of a car crash that had happened not to long ago, so she deiced to take a back road that most people wouldn't dare to travel alone cause of all of the punks and delinquents that would hang out there after school. She wasn't half way through when she was ambushed by 5...no 8 of the nastiest punks that Tatsumi Port Island had to offer. Quick like the wind these bastards surrounded Nihil with the intent to steal everything she had on her. Man what cowards!" Osada said getting wrapped up in his own story. "...not was it bad enough they were thieves and cowards, but to gang up on just one girl like that with weapons...bastards. Things certainly didn't look good for Nihil. I mean how could it? It was a one vs eight and they were all brandishing weapons, but when one punk made the first move by trying hit her in the back of the head...oh man did thing change from hopeless to awesome."

Now Osada was really getting into it as he begun pantomiming everything in the story "Nihil grabbed the punk behind her by his arm and tossed him over his shoulder like this...and snapped his arm with a quick twist! Of course then the punks were stunned by how there would be target wasn't so helpless as they thought. This gave time for Nihil to go on the offensive with the stick that previous punk so nicely presented her. Like the fury of thunder, Nihil took on the rest of cowards. First, a kick to gut to one. HAH! And then a whack across the head with the stick to another punk. Thwack! And then another swing! Schattack! And another mighty blow! Thunck! And then a-" he halted his story to see that everyone at the table was staring at him with looks of confusion like he told a joke that no one at the table understood why it was funny. Seeing this, Osada calmed himself and sat back down at the table. "The point is that you don't want to get on Nihil's bad side or shes going to lay the smackdown on you."

Status
Not open for further replies.