Persona. IC and plot. (accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuji cleaned his glasses with a handkerchief his thoughts drifting back and forth between the questions he still had and the answers he couldn't believe without real proof, if not for how unnerving it was for these thoughts to circle in his head he would have left a long time ago. He started to wonder if he could take the key from Kazue and open the door himself, however before he could seriously consider the idea he noticed someone approach him. Putting his glasses back on he glanced to his side to see Ken approach, he narrowed his eyes at him but made no attempt to move as he spoke to him. He seemed to be commenting on why Kyo couldn't see the door, he gave a small nod to him in response as he came to the same conclusion. At the mention of 'S' he opened his mouth to comment but stopped as he noticed Kazue enter their conversation.
"I wouldn't call giving us these things useful," he said in response to getting them magical powers. "A ghost door is a good way of saying it though."
He looked over at Kyo who seemed focused in the direction of the supposed door, the blond haired youth scratched his head not seeing what was so important.

Seeing the two weren't leaving him be Yuji crossed his arms his eyebrow twitching slightly, he wasn't sure why these two were trying to have a conversation with him but to his surprise Kazue was actually making logical sense. There was no way of knowing what would happen if that door opened and whatever 'S' reasons he was still the one at fault for getting them in this mess, innocent or not he needed to pay for that. The fate of the people they left behind also bothered Yuji but that was a question for Igor along with half the damn ones they were asking, whoever he was he had a feeling he had all the answers they needed, which was all the more reason to be asking Igor and not him.
"Save those questions for that long nosed freak, but Ken's right dealing with these three is a problem," Yuji said glancing in the direction of the newcomers.
At Ken's suggestion Yuji cracked his knuckles looking at Kyo, perhaps out of instinct like a gazelle sensing the gaze of a predator Kyo flinched and immediately looked in the groups direction, he arched a brow as Yuji seriously started considering Ken's 'accident' as a viable solution.

However when the lights went out a chill ran up his spine and he immediately turned as the laughter filled the area, he lowered his body slightly grabbing his stick though he was well aware it wasn't going to do much if that bastard had returned.

---
Kyo admitted that he had seen a lot of things, he felt he was a pretty brave person overall and could handle anything that was thrown at him. He dealt with Yuji on a daily basis after all and very little was scarier than him, however when the lights went out a strange feeling crept into his being. For some reason his life flashed before his eyes as well for a brief moment. He blinked a few times turning towards what he thought was laughter before his gaze landed on a huge hulking figure, and when the light shone in the room revealing what he looked like Kyo grabbed his chest squeezing his shirt. It felt like Yuji had punched him hard in the stomach, the air had left his body in one instant and he actually found it hard to breathe for a moment.
"What the ever loving fuck is that!" Kyo finally got out pointing at it. "Yuji what did you get me into?!"
"I told you to fucking leave!" Yuji yelled back.
"You know I don't listen! Gah why didn't I realize it before! You pretended to like Nihil to lure me to an abandoned church so you could have me killed by a giant deformed monster baby! I though we were friends dude!"
"None of that makes any sense!"
"AAAAHHHHH I'm gonna get killed by a baby! My horoscope was right!"
"Stop yelling!"
---

Yuji backed away slightly at the creatre before he reached over and put a hand on Kazue's shoulder, he spoke quietly trying to ignore the fact Kyo was still yelling and Lucelle had just got the taste slapped out of her mouth. Seeing Leo try to summon his persona Yuji shook his head, a part of him had hoped they had been able to but with Igor's comment about the mark not showing in the outside realm he had a feeling summoning their persona's here wasn't an option.
Running outside wasn't a real possibility anymore at least not to him, he wasn't sure if this thing could get outside or not but he didn't like the idea of taking any chances on it, on top of that if it followed them even if they got away someone else could get hurt in the process.
"Kazue...listen very carefully to me," Yuji whispered to her. "We were able to enter that weird cafe without powers...I have a feeling these three won't have a problem going in...if you can get that door open and make everyone run into it we might be safe...I have no idea if it'll work but going off last time fighting him isn't going to work...consider this a casual threat/recommendation to open the damn door. I'll try to get the other two to follow us..."
Removing his hand from Kazue's shoulder Yuji quickly got to Kyo, while the creature was busy informing them their powers wouldn't work.
"Kyo listen you need to grab Sunshine I'll try and get bitch and bitchette," Yuji said pointing at Sumiko and Zoey respectively.
"Well I mean I can but I don't see what grabbing her chest is going to do-"
"Not the time! I meant get her up, just follow everyone else after."
Yuji sprinted towards Sumiko and Zoey as Kyo jumped over the chairs in the direction Lucelle had been thrown, once he neared the two he yelled.
"If you don't want to be a stain on the floor follow us and don't stop running no matter what you see happen!"
With that Yuji turned and sprinted towards the door, he wasn't sure what to really do anymore but he knew this things strength and much as he hated admitting it they weren't taking him down without getting hurt in the process, possibly killed. He hated the idea of going back to that world but he didn't come all this way to fight that damn freak, he came to get answers and the man on the other side of that door was probably the only one who could offer them. Now it was up to Kazue whatever happened, either way he ran towards the door as fast as his feet could carry him. What hurt the most wasn't having to run or going back to that world, it was silently agreeing that in this particular circumstance Valentine was right...he could almost feel himself about to throw up from the thought.

---

"Yo Benji come with me if you want to live," Kyo said as he got over to Lucelle.
"Not the time!"
"Right!"
Kyo knelt down shaking her slightly as he looked back at the creature not liking the idea of what would happen if it got to him, he didn't know what the hell was going on or what Yuji was planning but he didn't really have any plans aside from scream, blame Yuji and potentially wetting himself so he was happy to go with any suggestion.
"Come on you can't die, I'm not good with math but I like my chances of success with this many women around, you dying messes up my calculations."
He held a hand out to help her up trying to casually ignore the giant hulking monster literally in the same area, it was difficult seeing as Kyo was pretty sure he was going to have nightmares of that thing but he supposed Yuji's comment about his one tracked mind might come in handy here.

Takako was frozen when she realized she couldn't summon her persona.

When that asshole priest appeared again, Nihil didn't waste any time hobbling along, following where everyone else would be running.

Sumiko was extremely confused but, when faced with danger, running is never a bad idea, so she followed the others.

Ken was a bit late at noticing that the priest guy was back, but when he did, he back up and spoke back towards the door.
"So much for that lying plan... K-Kazue... Open the door. I uh, I don't think everybody's going to make it if you don't..." He started to motion everybody over to where he was. "GUYS!" He waved his arms. At this point Ken just wanted to make sure everyone got somewhere safe. It would only be temporary but still. Less trouble if nobody you know, died, right?

Ken cringed. His life and the others now depended on whether or not Kazue got that door open in time. He looked back towards her. "I'm counting on you, Kaz!" He looked forward again to see the priest fucking things up. Great, now he was nervous. "Er... Yeah..."

"No pressure or anything." Ken said sarcastically.

Status
Not open for further replies.