• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I'll join the discord when I get home.

Reactions: Shayla
Daughter of Zeus: Jasmine Sanders (Golden Love Child)
16464238_1834712326792742_5461166043462369280_n.jpg

Son of Hecate: Jordan Fisher (Blind Magician)
jordan-fisher.jpg

Last edited:
@Lulunopia

We are pretty full but , if you honestly think you will be an active dedicated player we would be happy to have you no matter the case for those two desired roles. Just tag me here if you so still wish to join and I'll get you set up and caught up on what is needed.^^

Reactions: Dante
@Lulunopia

We are pretty full but , if you honestly think you will be an active dedicated player we would be happy to have you no matter the case for those two desired roles. Just tag me here if you so still wish to join and I'll get you set up and caught up on what is needed.^^
@Shayla I'd still like to join. I'm pretty active on here so no worries on me ditching.

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
@Shayla I'd still like to join. I'm pretty active on here so no worries on me ditching.

Then welcome. I believe we were in a zombie rp that you vanished and dropped from but if you say you will be active we are happy to have you :)

Alright Dear , you have Discord correct? That is where the main planning and OOC talk happens.

Also this RP is now officially closed to new members as of this point.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Then welcome. I believe we were in a zombie rp that you vanished and dropped from but if you say you will be active we are happy to have you :)
Yea sorry about that. At the time I had a lot going on and left for a while

Alright Dear , you have Discord correct? That is where the main planning and OOC talk happens.

Also this RP is now officially closed to new members as of this point.
Yes I have a discord

@Lulunopia Just fyi you have til the 12th to join discord and finish your CS

Anyone care for a son of Aphrodite?
Currently we aren't taking anymore players and our slots for children of Aphrodite are currently filled. I will keep you up to date if a spot opens though! ^^