4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Prestige
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance , Heated , Modern , Historical , Fantasy , Fandom , Flexible to any kinds
1509863_672623976117691_511613762_n.jpg

GM's: @Dante & @Shayla

We all know the great tales of the victories and conquests that Percy and those of his friends encountered in their years at one another's sides. Years have passed since the time of Percy and his friends though and the great battles they faced in their passing days. Most have departed from the camp and some remained guardians to the camp itself. The time has now come for new hero's and villains and the paths that will be chosen in this new battle to come

Now , onto our story

The Camp forest has become restless due to an unknown force that has been brainwashing the nymphs and satyrs to hurt and kill demigods. Despite the protest of most of the campers, Mr.D has decided to make an invisible barrier (not unlike the one that surrounds camp) to keep the satyrs and nymphs out. Now, the satyrs and nymphs that haven't been brainwashed yet are confined in the same area as their dangerous brothers and sisters, and lay victim for whoever it is seeking to brainwash them as well. Inside this forest the nymphs and satyrs have begun planning to build a barrier in the forest between them and the brainwashed, but how long can they last? With the help of campers from all over the camp, a small hole in the border has been opened, allowing the release for the sane satyrs and nymphs to make their way safely where they are being safe housed in Dean's Cabin in the woods. After Mr.D found out about the hole in the barrier, he closed it off again in a fit of rage and demanded he have all of the refugee Nymphs and Satyrs back to him in two weeks time.

This individual , suspected to be a camper that has begun using his/her demigod powers to bend the minds of others to their given will. In the most recent intel received to the camp leaders.It was uncovered that a plan to kill off the gods once and for all when the culprit managed to kidnap the only beings capable of killing the immortals- the Three Fates. They will fight their captors will for as long as possible , it is only a matter of time before the culprit is able to kill with a snip of a scissor. It is believed that whoever the puppetmaster is , wants to tear down the hierarchic structure of the mortals and the gods. Camp is under caution about spies and the threats that are rising , whilst they do what they can to hide this from the campers.. The scissors that , The Three Fates use to cut life threads is now in the possession of Camp Half blood after the last quest and under guarded protection for the time being.. The darkness is stirring and from it the greatest of quests is to come and test these campers who will fall forth into what is to come and who will rise above.

Zeus, King of the Gods ~ Cabin One.
Poseidon, King of the Sea ~ Cabin Two.

Hera, Queen of the Gods ~ Cabin Three
Demeter, Goddess of Agriculture ~ Cabin Four.
Dionysus, God of Wine ~ Cabin Five.
Hermes, Messenger of the Gods ~ Cabin Six.
Athena, Goddess of Wisdom ~ Cabin Seven.
Ares, God of War ~ Cabin Eight.
Hephaestus, God of the Forge ~ Cabin Nine.
Aphrodite, Goddess of Love ~ Cabin Ten.
Apollo, God of the Sun ~ Cabin Eleven.
Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt ~ Cabin Twelve.
Hades, King of the Underworld ~ Cabin Thirteen.
Persephone, Goddess of Spring ~ Cabin Fourteen. ~ Shrine
Morpheus, God of Dreams ~ Cabin Fifteen.
Hecate, Goddess of Magic ~ Cabin Sixteen. =
Iris, Goddess of the Rainbow ~ Cabin Seventeen.
Thanatos, God of Peaceful Death ~ Cabin Eighteen ~ Shrine
Tyche, Goddess of Luck ~ Cabin Nineteen.
Nemesis, Goddess of Justice ~ Cabin Twenty.
Eris, Goddess of Chaos ~ Cabin Twenty-One.

PLEASE NOTE: The Lady Hera and the Lady Persephone cabins only hold an honorary position within the camp out of courtesy to the two Goddesses; the Lady Hera being Queen of the Gods, and the Lady Persephone being Queen of the Underworld- both Goddesses having no demigod offspring of their own ,that we know of currently. The Lady Artemis' cabin is also honorary within the camp due to her being one of the maiden/virgin Goddesses, however the cabin does at times play host to the huntresses within her charge

When it comes to making children of the big three (Zeus, Poseidon and Hades), there is a limit of two children at a time for each of them; this limit is inclusive for demigods of both camps- so for example if you have one child of Hades from Camp Half-Blood, and then one child of Pluto from Camp Jupiter who has decided to transfer to the other camp, the limit will have been reached.

Those of you wishing to play Gods and Goddesses, must demonstrate a strong writing ability (good grammar, punctuation, etc.), please message me with a sample post of that particular character which will be considered by both myself and my Co-GM; if the character is accepted, then you shall be notified as soon as possible.

Gods will be mainly NPC characters allowed to be played by interested members after being approved by GM's, player must be fully interested as well as an appropriate level writer. Also you are not allowed to play the parent of one of your own characters and also should know Gm's will use the God's themselves for plot developing purposes. Should you leave the RP or not become as active as desired while having control of a God without giving notice, your god will be up for the taking.

~ Now , if any of you are wishing to do roles with key twists or that are secretly serving the other side.. Please message me and I will discuss whether we can do it or not. We'd rather speak to you first on things before giving a set answer.

TWO CHARACTER LIMIT!

Prophecy: Work in Progress Still for All.
  • (x) years after the events of the Seven Demigods against the Giants (Heroes of Olympus Events)
  • Roman Camp has shut its borders allowing no one in or out, thus all Roman Demigods have been guided to Camp Half Blood
  • Lower amount of Demigods being born
  • Satyrs no longer part of the camps
  • Gods are beginning to bicker and distrust each other once again

Last edited:
A Son of Hecate, Goddess of Magic ~ Cabin Sixteen. Please lol.
And A Daughter of Aphrodite, Goddess of Love ~ Cabin Ten.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dante and Shayla
All good and feel free to invite peeps!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
I can join,

I'll take a daughter of Artemis

And A daughter of Poseidon

Running list of taken characters so far!

IceQueen:
Daughter of Artemis
Daughter of Posideon

Justin:
A Son of Hecate, Goddess of Magic ~ Cabin Sixteen.
And A Daughter of Aphrodite, Goddess of Love ~ Cabin Ten.

Shayla:
Daughter of Hades ~ God of the Dead ~ Faceclaim: Kaya Scodelario
Daughter of Aphrodite , Goddess of Love ~ Faceclaim: Elsa Hosk

Dante:
Unclaimed Camper ~ Assumed Son of Hades

Last edited:
Thanks for the tag. The story seems very interesting! And I wish I could participate, but alas. I am probably already at my limit of rps since I am about to start my thesis and I have no idea how much time that will take (thus how much time it will leave for rp) which you all the best

(Tip; let them know in the first part who the gms of the rps are. Please ignore this if you have written it down, but my brain decided to skip over it)​

• Thank You
Reactions: Dante
May I take a daughter of Nemesis (Taylor Marie)
and a son of Ares, please! (Toni Mahfud)

Last edited:
A Son of Hecate, Goddess of Magic ~ Cabin Sixteen. FC: Jordan Fisher
And A Daughter of Aphrodite, Goddess of Love ~ Cabin Ten. FC: Elena Belle

Son of Hades

Daughter of Thantos please

Son of Hades

Daughter of Thantos please
You for certain can have a child of Hades but right now , due to our plot that Thanatos's children will tie into that is being kept off limits currently. Any other characters though are welcomed!

Last edited:
daughter of Eris then

@Shayla do I still send you message on discord if I want to take up a God even though you know how I rp

Edit: Can I choose a Thantos character later and just reserve it for when it comes into play?

@Shayla I desperately want to join this, but after my first class meeting for my EMT class I don't think I could give this the proper attention it deserves and keep up with my studies. I am so sorry Shay!

I actually have time to join an rp! I'd like a daughter of Tyche, if possible.

I'd like to add a child of Morpheus, perhaps later. I first want to make sure I have the proper time to devote fully to one character.

Thank you for the tag!

I actually have time to join an rp! I'd like a daughter of Tyche, if possible.

I'd like to add a child of Morpheus, perhaps later. I first want to make sure I have the proper time to devote fully to one character.

Thank you for the tag!

Heya Lusty! Just drop the Morpheus charrie whenever you have it :P

• Love
Reactions: Lusterine
Would a bastard son of Apollo be ok?

*Is never tagged* T_T Meany @Shayla