Pentagram [Sign-Ups/OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appearance is all you need to finish. Then you're accepted.

Hrm... So we allowed to make up spells as we go along and add them to our character's repertoire?

Indeed you are. Remember to keep it within the laws of magic and physics, though.

*cackles evilly* I mean... Got it~ Thanks Random.

Is my character good yet :c

@Ferril Well, I have to say I'm dreading to think of your intentions... Cail has the ability to calculate a lightning spell, after all. Just remember to message me about what the spell can do before pinning it to him, so I can check if it works.

@Urdnot Grunt Yep! Accepted!

I'll be on IC in a moment, just concocting dat plot.

Well, this is quite interesting. I'll have to ask you to remove the last three posts there, as well as flesh out Venton a bit. As below:
Name: Venton Wyite
Race: Human
Magic Level:8
Magic Colour: Crimson
Magic Type: Spell Caster, Chaos, Air, Fire, Water
{IQ...?}
Birthplace: Sephyria
Appearance:Fantasy Maige with a Black top with golden stripes and Black trousers with Baggy Pockets and he has Red Hair with Crimson Eyes and finally Red Shoes
{If you could clarify what you mean and arrange it into a sentence instead of a formless list, that'd be more legible.}

Goal in Life:Learn Five Elements {And then? Or does he not have in mind what to do after that? (Also, he does know that that's nigh-impossible, right?)}
Fears: Dying {Everyone's scared of dying, so that doesn't really count. Sorry.}
General Personality: Sarcastic and Patronizing around stupid people who can't see the obvious in life, he mostly ignores people and not very interested in many things unless it involves something new, also if you piss him off he will kill you, not because you pissed him off, but just for fun, oh and good luck against him in a battle, and if you are a higher level than him then he will just say no and leave it for another day when he is stronger, because he can, and good luck trying to patronize him because he will troll you with his knowledge {This seems... Sue-ish. There's no guarantee that he's smarter than everyone else in the setting, and his battle ability has nothing to do with his personality. I'd also like to add that the more powerful he is, the more likely he is to become Two-fodder. Your funeral, just saying.}
Inner Personality: He's Insane, and he will kill you if you try to battle him! {This isn't nearly as large as it needs to be. It should be about the length of the General Personality section.}
Secret:That's none of your business! {Then why is this section here?}
History: Venton does not have a very clear history but let's just a lot happened in his past which made him upset, depressed and eventually insane, so not much really, if you want to know his real past well let's just say you will haft to talk to his family because venton does not like to talk about it! {I get it that you're trying to be mysterious, but I at least need to know what's happened to him for plot integration.}
Spells:Plasma Blade, plasma slash, plasma ball, Tornado, air destroyer, also the R.P.G master of this game already knows about these spells!
{...Yes, let's say I do. You can only create two new spells per character when you start, and I'm going to need for you to describe in detail what these spells are and what they do for the sake of those who don't know. Like me.}

I love this idea!! Is there still a spot open?

@DarkestShadow Hang on a second, let me just check. Hey Vegeta! What does the scouter say about the amount of vacant spots?
Over_9000.gif

WHAT NINE THOUSAND! Sounds about right.

You're starting over? Well, what are you trying to choose?

I will post whenever I can

Name: Arcono Fletzid
Race: Drow
Magic Level: 7
Magic Colour: Crimson {Drow can't have crimson magic. Greens and pink-purples are the absolute extremes, and even those are special cases most of the time.}
Magic Type: Chaos, Water, Air, Fire
IQ: 150
Birthplace: Sephyria
Appearance: Fantasy cloths {I have no idea what this means. Sorry.}, Black baggy trousers, White top with Black blazer, Scuffed shoes, Black hair and Brown eyes {These two things at the end here. Eyes are always the same as the magic colour, and Drow do not have dark hair under any circumstances. I know for a fact I wrote that.}
Fears: He has a fear of fighting someone more powerful than him because even if he tried he would die. {Everyone is scared of dying. Anything else?}
General Personality: He is very confident and friendly around people, but he does like to fight and train allot, but he can be patronizing towards people who piss him off but if you are friendly to him then he will be friendly to you, and his saying is " fair is fair " so he is fair with evryone what you do to him, he will do to yuo, well unless you kill him, because he will be dead, unless he rose from the dead and then killed you!
Inner Personality: He is sad on the inside because of his past... {Still not long enough, I'm afraid. It needs to be as long as or longer than the General Personality section.}
Secret: He does not have a very big secret really
History: Before he came to Trigon he was a normal boy who lived in a normal town and he went to a Farley good school {Can't tell if the school was called Farley, or it's a typo}, and had many Friends, oh and he was 14 at the time, so one day coming home from school reading a newspaper, when he came to his house he saw it blown to smithereens, with his parents lying dead on the floor {Who or what caused this and why?}, so he look around for all the possessions there was left of his in the house, all he found was a backpack under the floorboards, it was named Jeremy, his Dad's name, as well as the Backpack being covered in black ashes and smoke, inside the backpack there was a map, a wand, and a diary, first he looked at the wand, it was a normal wooden wand, "Arcuno puts it in his pocket" {What's this bit?}, next he opens the map, it was a map of the country, and there was a big x on Trigon saying somewhat ruins Arcuno had not seen before {Actually, Trigon was only completed a year-and-a-half ago, so his dad would know nothing about it, and would've never been. Nor would there be any ruins in Trigon either.}, and he puts it in his schoolbag!. Finally he opens the diary he looks through and he finds a page on the ruins he saw from earlier on the map and with a translation of English letters underneath, then he takes the map back out of the bag and looks at the ruins under Trigon and he takes a while but he then realizes the translation is "I must go here to find....." and the rest was scribbled out with pen, then Arcuno thought to him self and said I will go there to complete my fathers quest, and his Adventure begun... {I doubt border security would let him in for a flimsy reason like that.}
Spells: Pulse, Fireball, Geyser, Windblast, Aegis, Sephiric Edge, Combustion, Hellfire Explosion, Flashfire. {Most of these spells were made by other player characters, so unless he knows these characters well enough for them to teach him them, he wouldn't know them.}
It's an advancement from the last one, but you'll need to correct these before I can accept Arcono. Or is it Arcuno? It isn't really very clear.

@Urdnot Grunt Alright! Looking back at it, this is kind of an awkward place to start... Sorry about that... Eheheh. But it won't be too long before Ferril and Kylulu finish mopping up the intruder and Witch Hunters, I suspect.

EEP. Not getting alerts *again*. I gotta catch up...

I tried to explain this to someone today. They heard the words "alien" and "wizard" in the same sentence and was all like "WTF?!".
c7bbm.jpg

Aha. Sorry, guys, that may have seemed slightly railroad-y, but I'm just thinking that it might be an idea to wrap this "prologue" bit up to get to a place where the others can drop in, and having all two of you in the same place helps that get done faster. We can only expect the others to wait so long.

No worries. Me and Ferril have kinda been hogging the spotlight for a while <.<

New measurement of time acquired!
1 while = 4 1/2 pages

My posting has been spotty actually so... mostly its Lulu's fault. *proceeds to throw her under the bus and flee*

Status
Not open for further replies.