Pentagram [Sign-Ups/OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Squee~ Ahem. However, this is a temporary measure that will temporarily work in a noticably temporary fashion. Therefore, I will temporarily be unable to post and my connection shall be very unstable. I expect I'll only get two or three more opportunities to even check the thread while I'm over here. But I'll possibly be back early, so that's good!

Even temporary effectiveness is better than being completely off the grid, right? And you'll be back soonish. Earlier would be better, but it's not going to hurt anyone to wait a little longer…

Unless you're trapped somewhere terrible for the next few days. In which case, I am so sorry :(

Question about Witch Hunters:

Can there be a way for them to TEMPORARILY tap into magic? They're injected with it already, so I'm wondering why they aren't able to use it given say enhancements.

@MrBriWolf Witch Hunters would, hypothetically, be able to use magic.
ON THE OTHER HAND. While it would technically be possible according to Dark Matter theory, Witch Hunters lack the brain function of other arcane beings. Which means they'd only be about Level 1, could only be a Dancer because they could never get a Spellcaster's calculations done. They'd need a computer surgically wired into their brain from outside their head, could only use magic for about 45 seconds, and would need about 4-5 days do regenerate their Willpower afterwards. So yes, they could, but they use magic handguns for a reason; that being that it's actually easer to pick up and throw that rock.

Wasn't getting alerts for this D:

I will finish my character soon! (So much to do D:)

There really is no rush. I'm not even back for two days and Rainjay still needs to finish hers too. And possibly Ethereal, but we haven't heard from him in a while...

Last edited by a moderator:
Still working on mine. Hopefully can get it up today, as I'll be busier tomorrow.

I Have Come Back
by Random

I have come back, everybody
I just got back today
I have come back to the internet
And I've brought the roleplay
We can start when everyone's ready
I don't really know what to put next
I really suck at poems
I don't know why I tried to do this
Never mind
Forget the poem thing

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
I thought so. I am informed that Elle would be very proud.

But fair warning, everyone:
If we haven't started by September 2, we may need to leave a few people behind, because this will go stone-dead otherwise.

Hmm.. Well, for what it's worth, I'm ready to start whenever. And I'm sure we could squeeze people in if they come in late <.<

Same as Lulu, I'm ready when you are bub~

That's good to hear. I will probably check with Ethereal tomorrow to see if she's still with us, and Aan will probably drop in on time, maybe Calixte by the skin of her teeth.

Or, you know, maybe not. Maybe they'll both be super fast speedy people. Who knows? I don't. Do you? I don't. Do you? I don't. Do yo-- SO YEAH NEXT TUESDAY

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies for the double post, but I thought I'd best announce that the IC thread is now online!

YAHOO~ Finally can get this party started! One question though. Where are we at atm? lol

I've deliberately left that ambiguous. Our mystery girl is in the basement of the HQ of a corporation named MagiSenth Industries, but it's entirely up to you where your characters are.

Is this still open?:O It looks fricken awesome

Indeed it is. You're welcome to join if you'd like!

Is my character not ready? :c

Status
Not open for further replies.