Pentagram [Sign-Ups/OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, as in to begin with?

Aliens blew up a quarter of a city in 14 seconds. Their bodies go supercharged. Conclusion: they're going to need a lot of practice.

It's not just that, either. Children's cells are more adaptable than an adult's. They can lose whole sections of their brain and still have a normal degree of intellect. They heal quite a bit faster too. In early teenage years, this is even more so: a teenager's body is changing all the time and adjusting to cope. This meant that when tested, the augments were found to have their biological acceptance rate to peak around this stage more often than anywhere else. Thus around 95% of 14-year-old Witch Hunters survived the process of augmentation with absolutely no permanent negative effects (besides some truly odd mutations in pheo- and ocular melanin. One guy got purple skin).

Alright, that makes more sense. All good over here now.

Is signup closed for this yet?

Cause i saw this and got like really excited for some reason. I would love to get started on my Character.

It's open, but I'm not sure how alive it is. On a scale of alive to dead, I think it's somewhere between Slightly Dead, Momentarily Dead, and Really Quite Dead.

But feel free to join if you're excited about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.