Pathfinder: Kalyria (Closed)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I don't have a computer anymore and my RPs are getting more active. I think I'll back out for now.

All right. Thank you for your interest though!

Guess I'll make up a quick character to be another hero and then get the next bit started. It might be a bit of a wait, just so you know. Hoping to have it up tomorrow or Saturday, but Monday at the very latest.

Meet Aldran a Warpriest who had been adopted by an Elven family in the village but who is a very pretty human. He shall be your other party member for this adventure.

Bediviere is also going to become just a strict back line cleric with no interest in fighting. She only heals, but will defend herself. Her spells will reflect wholly support and healing.

Of course, this means both of my characters are based around healing in some way so you should all stay relatively safe regarding health. But in theory it won't get that difficult.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Silver @Majem

Post to start up a combat scene. I'll give you each a chance to respond with your characters, and then my next post will have combat order. If you roll initiative with your post, I'll use it instead of my program. Otherwise, everyone will be going by my program's initiative.

My computer just gave up the ghost. I'll get something up as soon as I get a chance.

All right. I wouldn't be able to get the next post up until at least Wednesday or Thursday anyway.

Is it possible that I join? I am a beginner with very little experience, just to warn you

Is it possible that I join? I am a beginner with very little experience, just to warn you
Yes, it is possible! If you need any assistance with character creation or have any questions about where we're at right now, please let me know.

Do you have an idea of the type of character you would like to play?

Okay, Im back, Ill try to get a post up.
Awesome! Welcome back. :)

My post will likely be after Ordered_Chaos has a character, and possibly will wait until the character has been brought in via a post.

Yes, it is possible! If you need any assistance with character creation or have any questions about where we're at right now, please let me know.

Do you have an idea of the type of character you would like to play?
Not exactly. Maybe something fast and small
I'll research a bit more into it

Hello ~!
I'm an intermediate roleplayer, and this looks very interesting.
I'm thinking maybe a soldier or a scout, or maybe an exile, who helps the group, then joins them.

Hello ~!
I'm an intermediate roleplayer, and this looks very interesting.
I'm thinking maybe a soldier or a scout, or maybe an exile, who helps the group, then joins them.
This is a Pathfinder roleplay, so while the character could be a soldier or scout, it will also have a class structure like fighter or rogue based on Paizo's rule set. If this is something that you are still interested in with that knowledge, I will gladly help you figure out a character. :)

I also have it set up that the players have all had this dream. We can discuss how your character fits in if you want, if you don't want to have had the dream? I wasn't sure how you meant for your message to sound, but it made me consider that maybe you were coming as a not really a main story element, but ended up part of the main story. Am I wrong on that?

Not exactly. Maybe something fast and small
I'll research a bit more into it
Halflings and gnomes are small, but I don't know if they are really that fast? They could be though. I'm trying to think of other races that are small... I typically only ever mess with the medium sized races myself, though that doesn't mean I'm wholly unfamiliar with the others.

Halflings and gnomes are small, but I don't know if they are really that fast? They could be though. I'm trying to think of other races that are small... I typically only ever mess with the medium sized races myself, though that doesn't mean I'm wholly unfamiliar with the others.
xD, I will look into being a gnome if that's alright with you. Thank you for the tips

@Ordered_Chaos I am totally cool with a gnome in the game. :)

@Skooma Let me know if I misunderstood your intentions for a character.

If anyone has questions about ANYTHING let me know. I think everyone is a newcomer to Pathfinder at this point, yes?

This is a Pathfinder roleplay, so while the character could be a soldier or scout, it will also have a class structure like fighter or rogue based on Paizo's rule set. If this is something that you are still interested in with that knowledge, I will gladly help you figure out a character. :)

I also have it set up that the players have all had this dream. We can discuss how your character fits in if you want, if you don't want to have had the dream? I wasn't sure how you meant for your message to sound, but it made me consider that maybe you were coming as a not really a main story element, but ended up part of the main story. Am I wrong on that?
Yes, for example, some event happens, and the group comes across me (or I come across them), and say it's something like a dangerous situation, and I help them out.
I think you kinda got it, I start off as side, but then become part of the main group.

@Ordered_Chaos I am totally cool with a gnome in the game. :)

@Skooma Let me know if I misunderstood your intentions for a character.

If anyone has questions about ANYTHING let me know. I think everyone is a newcomer to Pathfinder at this point, yes?
How would I set out a character sheet? Would I upload a picture, or pdf of a sheet or something?

And what method do I use to get my abilities

Last edited by a moderator:
How would I set out a character sheet? Would I upload a picture, or pdf of a sheet or something?

And what method do I use to get my abilities
Mythweavers.com is my preferred method for character sheets. If you have a PDF and upload it to like dropbox or some other file share, or if you choose some other form of electronic file share, that will also work. I just want to be able to have access to your sheet.

Ability score is a 25 point buy. I use a point buy calculator online for my own sheets, usually the jody-white site. I have it in my first post too.

Yes, for example, some event happens, and the group comes across me (or I come across them), and say it's something like a dangerous situation, and I help them out.
I think you kinda got it, I start off as side, but then become part of the main group.
I'll have you PM me, or I'll PM you if I get that far before you get a chance to, and we can discuss when you come in there, if you like. I'll still need you to build a Pathfinder character with a sheet and share it with me as well as the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.