Pathfinder: Kalyria (Closed)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@The Pimp Tactician @Silver @Rain of the Night @Majem

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/adventures-of-kalyria.92244/

Have at it. I'll give you a few days to get starting posts in, as well as to introduce your characters to the world and find each other. Anyone who hasn't posted by the 10th is presumed to be out, and if they message me later on to rejoin I'll find a spot for them to enter into the group and the story.

This may be a slow start while I get everything figured out for how to adapt the story to the forum style.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, I added a map to the first post of this thread that has color codes, the map itself is also added to the first post of the actually playing thread but without the color codes. It looks like crap, yes, but I drew it up quickly and I'm a horrible artist as it is. If you can get a better version made that looks similar, I will gladly use it for the game.

Trust me, I take no disrespect. XD

I was trying to get something that you would, as characters, know about the world from the beginning of the thread.

Thank you for those links, Silver.

New map is up, but unlabeled. I'll have to put that in later, probably as we go along. I don't know yet, but I did choose a new thing to take away my old crappy map.

(If you missed the original, you're probably lucky.)

I added details of the village to my post. There shouldn't be anything for you to add, @Silver, but I may be mistaken too.

I like your descriptions *nods*

I also....kinda feel like I'm the only one here. Everyone else will probably get to it when they can though

Yeah, I know what you mean. XD

I did say I would start it on the 10th. But I have a local game this weekend and was afraid I wouldn't get that posted before the 10th, so better to get it out sooner rather than later.

It wasn't until earlier that I realized how crappy my post was, since it didn't set up the area very much at all. ><

I'm going to assume the party's being held at The Two Horns.

@The Pimp Tactician @Rain of the Night

Are you still interested? Did you see that the game thread was up?

I understand if you're busy, and I'm willing to wait, I just wanted to check in since it's been a few days. And I haven't heard from Rain since you posted your character.

Sorry, I'm caught up in the Murder Games RP right now. I didn't think the current one would run so long and now I'm stuck trying to keep up with it,

It's cool. Do you think you'll get a post in this weekend? Or will you still need time?

I can work with the two already posted and you can jump in whenever you're ready if you aren't ready now. There won't really be much we can do until at least you've posted, and preferably Rain.

I will probably have a second person created to help you as a "hero" if we don't hear from Rain (whether it's with a post or just to say that Rain is still interested and late to join) by Sunday, or I'll be looking for another player to fill that slot.

I'll be posting my next post on either Sunday or Monday regardless of the posts given. Just let me know if you'll need more time though.

Rain has officially told me she will not be joining in with us. I'll be on the lookout for more players, but not actively. So long as @The Pimp Tactician is still playing, we should be fine with the group we have for a while. I'll add a character if necessary, probably fill the cleric role that is no longer here with some sort of healer.

The Pimp Tactician, our half-elf gunslinger, has also pulled out. I put up a banner to pull in some characters, but for now I'm continuing with just the two of you, Silver and Majem. Bediviere may be restructured to be a more active role, possibly fill the healer role. But for now it should be fine to go forward with just you two.

I can try to run another character too if you need me to

If you want to, then I don't mind. I'm not about to push for players to run multiple characters. It gets hard enough to manage 1 at higher levels, at least in my opinion, but if you want to play 2 then go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.