Pathfinder: Kalyria (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Yume still interested in playing and/or wanting to make an introductory post?

To be honest, I'm getting skeptical of continuing this round. This has taught me a few things about being a GM, though, so it has served a purpose in attaining a goal of sorts for me. I'd prefer to see it continue to learn a few more things, but I don't want to push players into continuing if the thread has died. Better to put it to rest if we cannot get it going again by July 1st.

Yea, she wants to continue, at least that's what she said Monday when I asked her. But she has a lot on her plate right now, her grandmother underwent surgery yesterday and will be in the hospital for a week and she has to grandpa sit.

Hiyas ( *゚ ω ゚*)ノ" *waves*, i will try to make an introductory post for Shiragiku tonight or tomorrow for sure.

Reactions: Silver
Okay, cool. I was going to just go forward and let you introduce yourself whenever if you were busy. But if you want to get in an intro, then awesome. I'll post afterwards to get us away from this little town and on towards the goal. :)

I will just leave this cute little chibi Shiragiku I drew here. enjoy >w<)/
giku-chan_zpsi5ioeoa8.png

*Sets Things On Fire*

Wait, why is there fire and sparkly water?

And sorry I went missing. I should be okay now. Post is a-coming!

All right, I have a few (modified) encounters prepped and will be rolling dice here at home to determine what you guys face and when. I want you to treat this moment now as getting to know each other better and fleshing out characters with how they would react with the current situation. I will also be posting interactions because of Aldran and Bediviere. And there will be encounters at random points that the dice will tell me. :D

• Love
There's fire because Requiem couldn't control his pyromaniac tendencies, and sparkly water because the fires had to be put out and everything I touch is sparkles. *nods*

Welcome back!

*pokes dying thread with a poker stick to try and revive it*

Status
Not open for further replies.