Pathfinder: Kalyria (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Side note: I edited my history a little bit to include Orina's animal companion and went ahead and made a sheet for said companion because I had time and I figure I'd practice.

@Rain of the Night Whichever you want works for me. Combat cleric would be cool because more firepower (almost literally, depending on domains) but there's also a fighter who is already a heck of a strong guy. Caster cleric would work because more spells to buff everyone and heal and all that, but you automatically get Channel Energy too, which is a healing element, and there's a Skald who will be a buff player too but not really a fighter. Not unless she really has to. So really it's up to you on how you want to play it.

@Silver Awesome! I'll have a look-see at that too. Companions can be simple or hard, depending on how much practice you have with character creation and an understanding of what the words telling you how to do it mean. My first companion was hard to make, but once I had a couple done I was almost a pro at it. XD ----- >>> Don't forget your companion's skills need checked off. All companions have a list of skills, even if they don't have ranks in them. They also get the +3 bonus for being trained in a "class" skill.

Oh I meant Cleric with staying power (Not hitting power) I'd have REALLY high hit points and high Wisdom so that things work properly and just have him stay in the fight for long times.

Ohhhh. That makes a lot more sense all of a sudden. Well, however you build the character will work out somehow.

In case you wanted to see your Skald friend's character sheet, this is where to find her: Bediviere, Elf Skald

I still need to add 1 more feat and maybe some traits, if I feel like it. She's technically going to be an NPC that helps you guys out a little, and NPCs don't get traits usually. I'm considering whether I wanna treat her like a character since I'll be playing her like one.

Also, combat posting order will need to be determined for combats. Either I will pick the order at the time of the start of combat, or you guys can choose the order here before combat.

The posting order will be like this:

Enter Combat!
Character 1
Character 2
.... etc

My explanation of the combat
Character 1
Character 2
.... etc

My explanation of the combat
Repeat as necessary
End Combat!

Does that make sense? So if you have an order you want to go in, let me know. Otherwise, I'm putting the order in when I declare combat because that makes things random to you. I just wanted to give you a chance to have a chosen order if you need a chosen order.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jovian, there's only 1 problem with that: It means that Initiative is pointless. Posting order for combat is determined by Initiative and not before the actual RP.

Yeah... I don't know what all I was thinking. I'm tired and trying to think more than I should be probably. XD

Correction, then. I'm determining combat order and will announce the order when I post that we are in combat. It keeps me from having to ask you guys to roll Initiative every time and keeps the order random. Unless you guys are bothered by that?

I'll be using a program for the game that will track NPCs, Monsters, Villains, and Players so I'll use it for the Initiative unless you guys would rather roll it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whether we roll for something, or you do it for us, won't make much of a difference, would it?

I assumed you were working very hard on that and expected something grand, but it seems like you've been slacking off.

Final verdict for Character Under-Construction:

Lawful Neutral Female Human Cleric of Pharasma with the Death and Ice Domain.

Reactions: Silver
And to think the half-orc is the lawful good one in this party..

I like it. Once your bio is all done I'll put a post link at the front so others can quickly access it.

@Tarot are you still planning on joining us? Can't remember if I asked you that yet or not...

@Tarot All right. Thanks for showing interest at the start. :)
Hope to see you around.

Everyone else is still game to start whenever I get the first post up? Again, probably by the 10th, but I wanted to get a few more things planned out before I post it and there's a chance that it will get up earlier if I manage to get what I need finished before then.

Once @Rain of the Night finishing filling out the forum character sheet I think we'll be good regarding characters unless I have one more drop out. I'll get the first post up once that is complete and I have managed to type it up.

• Thank You
Reactions: Silver
Status
Not open for further replies.