Path of a Gym Leader

Castella held her little puffball to her chest in a cloth wrap, his little arms stretching out towards every tree, rock or patch of grass they walked past. " Yes, that's a tree, Luigi. And, that is a rock. Yeah? A r-o-c-k. Rock." She cooed, lips curled into a slight smile of amusement. The baby Pokémon let out a joyful chirp, clapping his tiny hands together as she explained their surroundings. He probably didn't really care that she was teaching him these things, but it was what parents often did for their young children, and Cas felt it was her duty to care for him. After all, she had hatched him into this world and tended to his every need since.

" We're a little bit behind everyone else, but what's new, Lou?" She chuckled. "It was so strange that I found that letter under my bed already opened.... I don't remember reading it before." She sighed, blushing a bit and looking to the side shyly. " Well, I'm just ditzy like that I suppose." Luigi looked up at Castella, then quickly looked away with an awkward looking face. He had opened the letter and hidden it, not knowing it was important because he obviously couldn't read it. Castella was oblivious to this fact though, of course.

" We're about to bring home a new brother or sister. So when we get there, I want you to be in your best behavior okie dokie?" She asked, semi sternly. " I'll have to hold the egg up here on my chest where you are, so they don't get hurt. And I don't want you hitting and pushing or being mean to it, it's going to be our friend, okaaay?" The mocha skinned female told her young Pokémon. The pink puff perked his ears and quickly flattened them like a cat, his eyes narrowing. He huffed lightly before chirping a reluctant agreement. Castella beamed and ruffled the fur on top of Luigi's head, heart filled with warmth. " Awww good boy!" She giggled.

As the pair entered the town and strolled deeper into it, Cas was startled by a large crashing noise. She cowered over and shielded her partner with her body, eyes wide. She stood back up, watching the dust settle beside the daycare. " That's where we need to be, isn't it Luigi?" She sighed, putting her hand to her forehead. He chirped a confirmation and she let out a louder, even more exasperated sigh. " Of course..."

Castella hurried over towards the daycare, opening the door and peeking in to see what was going on. " Everybody alright in here, Dearies?" She asked softly, looking around the scene awkwardly.

Reactions: True North
Keukelo Docks

"I... uh think we ticked 'em off pretty bad..." Jax got out between scratchy huffs of breath as he ran. "YA THINK?" Val retorted as they dashed across the docks with the hot headed trainee and his angry dragons tromping after them. SHWOOM. Blasting passed them was a boy riding on a chain with his smaller Pokemon. Jax suddenly felt a frigid wind breeze his way from their direction which made his teeth begin to chatter. Smash charged onward, but suddenly tripped over his feet and began to tumble.

Jax grinded to a halt with Smelly crashing into the back of his legs not prepared to stop. Meanwhile, a wooden railing of the docks broke off as Smash crashed into it head first after the trip. The chilly wind had caused ice to form around Smash's feet which weighed him down causing him to trip. "Th-this-ss isn't g-good." Jax chattered, noticing Smelly's feet now frosted in chunks of ice as well.

"What is that?...." Val's face was growing cold as she noticed the glowing pink chains now extending out ahead of them. She paused in her tracks to look back at the others. Smash slipped around before getting up, and stopped his charging at the sight of the shiny locks which allured him. "I d-dunno, but wha-whatever it is, it's preventing Sm-Smelly and S-smash from fleeing. We have no other choice, but to stand and fight..." Jax gulped turning back to see the rampaging dragons closing in.

When the boy and his shaking keys made his sarcastic remarks, Val just grumbled. "We don't have time for these white knight wanabe's..... Smash, brace yourself with FOCUS ENERGY." Her hard headed dino shook its skull violently and then lowered it defensively while beginning to radiate a surging aura from his body. "Ok Smelly, show off your signature Belch." Jax ordered, covering his nose from the horrendous smell to come. "That'll make 'em pass out for sure." His skunk gobbled up a rotting, half eaten berry from his fur and his cheeks began to inflated with an emerging, massive burp.

SKURPPPPPPPP.

The toxic fumes of the Stunky's repulsive belch creeping over to the approaching offenders. "AUHHH." Jax eyes crossed together and he instantly dropped to the ground in a heap from the smell. "UGHHH... YOU TWO ARE SO USELESS." Val groaned with a glare to her fainted brother. "-What even?..." Val squinted to see a Machop bobbing atop a Bagon that raced their way in the distance.

@LoveandHate91 @FrozenDreams @Cresion Breezes

Happy Eggs Daycare Center

Back at the daycare, Harmony kept the eggs shielded with her body until Altair's Klefki cleared away all of the smoke. "Thanks, Psi!" Harmony gave a grateful cheer to the helpful key fairy. Her face lit up brightly at the sight of his Piplup's purification process. "You're Pokemon are so helpful." She beamed to him. When the fancy girl approached, Rodney answered her question before Harmony could respond. "Those dirty thieves stole our eggs!" He yelled in outrage. Mermella and Nelle ran out of the damaged center and Mermella worriedly informed them, "Officer Jenny is on her way now!" Rodney ran over to her to check to see if his wife was ok.

"WHAT?!" Harmony cried. "WHO?" She asked in a hurry. Her eyes huge at the sight of the damaged daycare center. Eee... Eev could sense her human's serious panic and lowered her ears in worry. Oricio fluttered down upon her head with a head tilt of curiosity. "Some juveniles with purple hair claiming to be initiates. Looked to be related. A brother and sister." Rodney recalled. "Some of the other trainees went after them." He began to help his wife and Nelle clean up the broken glass. CHAN. Their chansey assistant running over with a dustpan."I hope they're caught right away....." Dr. Venastone spoke up from the disbelieving silence.

"I'm going after them! Those eggs aren't safe!" Harmony's cheery face melted away and she ran over to hand Nelle her own eggs. "Please watch these for me?" She asked with apologetic eyes. "Of course." Nelle understood the important matter and put her feelings aside. "Are you ready, Eev?!" Harmony asked with a fierceness. EE! Eev matched her determined expression. Harmony sprinted off through the broken daycare and made her way off to search for any clue of which direction they might have gone. "WAIT--" Rodney tried to stop her out of caution. Nelle recognized Arsenia whom she led in with Wolf as Nelle went over to help take inventory of the eggs. "No one's hurt. But two of the eggs were stolen, I'm afraid..." Nelle frowned to the girl who came to check on everyone.

A gentle looking girl with a baby cleffa appeared admist the chaos which alerted Rodney and Mermella. Mermella wobbled over to her with a dustpan full of glass and Rodney approached not long after. "The Daycare was just attacked... I'm sorry, but the assignment is on hold until we can get this situation under control." She informed her. "We'll need to verify you as a precaution. Make sure to get her name." Rodney said to Mermella. "Wait here for the officer, honey. I have to try and find out where they went. Err I'm too old for this." He grumbled, putting a bag together. "Please be careful, dear!" Mermella called to him as he carefully stepped away tracing his surroundings with an assured patience.

"I'll take you over to the eggs. We could use an extra pair of eyes to make sure no other eggs are missing!" Mermella told Castella after verifying her. "Maybe a special one will catch your eye." Mermella attempted a smile, but her expression remained troubled. GASKAHN. The daycare's Kangaskahn assistant returned with her arms crossed and a highly agitaged expression on her face. She had just managed to put the baby pokemon to sleep for a nap when the loud crashing had happened. The variety of baby Pokemon in her pouch stared at the humans with their eyes wide awake. "I know Kanga, I'm so sorry that this happened...." Mermella frowned.

@Elusive Thorns @Howaitotaiga @o0peachie0o

Rylund's Laboratory

Not too long after an unexpected visitor entered the lab, Kurtis and Tito burst through the automatic doors with a handfuls of colorful shopping bags. Tito carrying a bag on top of his back and another at the base of his neck comfortably. "Oh...Hello?" Professor Rylund said with surprise. "I wasn't expecting any new visitors today." Rylund offered the unknown man a friendly smile. Tito the Amaura toddled over to sniff the man. "Don't mind Tito, he's highly curious of new people. May I help you?" Professor Rylund sauntered over to his desk to set down his bags and returned to give the man his undivided attention.

@Soverign

Last edited:
  • Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Jack and Mini
Albert Layton
@Mini

Albert nodded slowly, so it was okay for him to sit closer... even if Corfish got angry. He scooted into a reasonable distance as she continued to chatter on. So the egg could be anything... Just like his egg! Albert glances down at his black and orange egg, it really didn't look like a grass egg at all, but something about it felt right. He glances over, head tilting a little in surprise when she poked his bandages, now what was that about? He continued to be surprised as she sniffed him, although it wasn't a behavior he was unfamiliar with, since plenty of pokemon back home did the same. Yet, he smelled like... berries? He guessed that made sense, but it's not the sort of thing that had ever occurred to him before.

Albert briefly felt as if his mind had been read, which was an odd feeling if he was being honest, as the idea of giving the corfish berries was audibly brought up. "I actually do!" He smiles, as he begins to rummage through his bag, When waved too the Applin's leaf-eyes flicked upward. She seemed pleased about the greeting, even if she didn't fully trust the water type, and, due to her lack of hands, bounced a little on top of the egg in a sort of return greeting. The pony-tailed man removed a small container from his back, which was full of plump, very ripe berries. He opened the container and held it out to the corfish, letting him choose which berries he wanted, "I actually grew them myself!" He smiles, very proud of his gardening skills, since it was just about the only thing he could do.

Albert seemed pleased that the Corfish accepted his berries, and seemed to enjoy them. after the pokemon wandered off to go check eggs, he pulled out another berry before closing the container. After putting it away he gave Addy the berry, which she happily enjoyed. Placing his hands on the ground he scooted until he was facing back in the direction the rest of the trainers were. There was... some kind of smoke screen? What in the world was going on over there?? From where he was he couldn't really tell what had happened, just that the trainers seemed to be upset? or something along those lines. "Did we miss something?" He asks Aqri, glancing back over to her, unsure if she would somehow know more then him.

Vincent Luther
@Cresion Breezes

Vincent seemed to be enjoying feeding Altair's pokemon, and due to the fact it looked like the other 2 trainers had it covered, he didn't bother to head after them to help. "No problem," he nods as he continues to offer food to the pokemon, he liked feeding pokemon, "Yes" He half grins, pleased the boy remembered his name. "Of course i can battle," he responds in a manner, as if he thought it was just common sense. He leans to one side, trying to get a better look at the trainers, who were a good distance away at this point, "Although they do seem to be doing just fine." He comments, half to himself. On the other hand though he couldn't just go and forgive someone who would try and steal pokemon, especially eggs for that matter. Maybe.... he would help them out, but for now he would just observe.

Aqrinal 'Aqri' Lupaz
@greenzor - Albert , @Luelle - Mermella , @o0peachie0o - Castella
Aqri glanced up at the sound of fighting, her pale eyes landing on a large cloud of some weird smelling smoke. She sat up and turned around in one fluid movement, clutching her egg to her chest. She watched quietly as the chase began and shrugged. The others look like they had the two thieves covered, so Aqri clicked her tongue twice, calling Cor-Cor back to her side. The Corphish scuttled back to her side, calmly walking through the chaos happening. Aqri glanced at Albert moving away and shrugged at him. "Seems like it....I'm gonna go help with cleanup." Standing up, the water-trainer dove back into the water to place her egg under the water, cover it with her shirt and keep it safe. Honestly anyone who went to the trouble to go hunting under the water and search for her egg had a weird mind.
Clicking her tongue, King came back over and circled his trainer. Arqi chirped at him and clicked her tongue twice, telling him to go find the other Horsea and try and comfort the little one. King nodded and shot back over, slowing as he reached the other Horsea. Blowing a small ring of bubbles at it, King tried to draw the little Horsea out of hiding and help it feel better. Aqri popped back out of the water, dripping with water again. Sending an apologetic look at Albert, she moved away a few feet before bending down and planting her hands in the ground, roughly shaking her entire body. Water droplets flew off her body, getting most of the water off her. Her hair hung down her back in wet ropes, and Arqi stood back up, reaching behind her and pulling it over her shoulders. She squeezed the water out of it as she started forward, she clicked her tongue and Cor-Cor scuttled forward, following her as she made her way to Mermella. Dropping her hair, she tapped the woman's shoulder and blankly glanced at the new girl with the Cleffa, waving a small hello at them. "What can I help with? Cleanup? Calming down the baby pokemon? Checking on something else?"

Last edited:
Castella felt her shoulders droop, her mouth curving into a slight from as a look of sadness washed over her features. " Of course! I'll help watch the eggs, poor little darlings..." She murmured, offering a sympathetic smile towards the Daycare woman. She looked up when Luigi began to babble with excitement, his eyes shimmering excitedly as the Kangaskhan waddled in with a few other baby Pokémon. He kicked out of Cas' arms and leaped to the ground, hopping merrily over towards the large Pokémon and the youngsters in her pouch.

"Luigi, don't bother-" Castella was cut off by the sound of someone walking into the daycare. She turned and met eyes with Aqrinal, offering a warm hearted smile. She turned towards the two other women and curtsied to them quickly. " I'm Castella, by the way! It's so nice to see so many people teaming up to help out." She chuckled, tucking a strand of coral hued hair behind her pierced ear. " I was just going to watch over the Pokémon eggs for a bit, I'm sure you could come with me if the Misses doesn't need help with something else." She offered, looking over towards Marmella with a sunny look on her face.

Reactions: Mini
Happy Eggs Daycare

Rex.jpg

"Well, well..." A familiar smoky haired delinquent stepped out of the wreckage of the daycare's backdoors. "Guess I'm late to the party." The boy said, smashing a fist into his opposite hand with a crooked grin. "Remember me?" His amused glare to Albert.

"Oh no..." Mermella was interrupted from Aqri's offer to lend a hand as she recognized the boy who looked up to no good. Castella's introduction of herself was also cut short by his arrival. "Please leave us be. Officer Jenny will be here soon and my husband..." She returned to the entrance, fighting back a fearful expression on her face. Nelle held Stufful close with a worried look.

"Officer Jenny is experiencing a sudden delay." A grin creeping onto his face. "Oh, and the hubby just left." His grin growing larger. Mermella quickly traded glances with Dr. Venastone and Venastone reached for her pokeballs. "Dr. Venastone... I always wanted to be a Paleontologist like you when I grew up." He gave a sarcastic chuckle. "Ya lookin' for these?" He held up a net sack full of pokeballs. Dr. Venastone's eyes widening in shock. "They call me Rex."

"Ya see, when you went for that relaxing swim earlier before the kiddies arrived, I collected your pokeballs with a particular Pokemon of mine."
Rex informed them slyly. "Speaking of which..." He brushed back his smokey hair and snuck a hand behind his back. His hand returning with three small pokeballs now between his fingers which enlarged as he slung them into the air.

7a8a946c0b665c1d047ff51b7537a304.png2536-Shiny-Palpitoad.png530-Excadrill.png

Bursting into the scene were his trio of ground types. CADRILL. Excadrill scraped his claws together with a merciless look in his eyes. PALP! The Palpitoad hopped up in down playfully with a sneaky smile. KROK. The crocodile chomped the air. "Pardon me, cupcake." He said, stepping passed the squishy looking Castella. He grabbed a device from his utility belt and pulled the trigger to cast out a net that expanded which trapped Khangaskhan inside. KANGGG... She cried out, unprepared. AEEEEeeee! The mix of baby pokemon screaming for help inside the net. A female baby cleffa crying within the pouch. "Leave them alone!!!!" Mermella ran over to them screaming helplessly.

"The rest of you stand down if ya know what's good for you...." He directed his words to the trainee with his fire hound and the other trainees with their cutesy nonthreatening pokemon. "And you, keep your water over there." He warned the girl with the crustacean.

The net sparked with electric bolts around the webbing which weakened Kangaskhan inside and would cause paralysis. CHANSEYYY! Her motherly instincts kicked in and she ran over to the eggs protectively. Another net shot out to capture Chansey inside which caused her to roll across the ground. GALGGEE! The sea dragon swallowed up a big mouthful of water before blasting it toward the intruders. PITOAD! Palpitoad sprung into the air and soaked up the water happily with Water Absorb.

"What's a party without some music?!" Rex smiled with an expectant look to his Palpitoad. The bumps around Palpitoad's head began to vibrate which produced a flurry of soundwaves to fire off toward Venastone's Dragalge. GALLLL. Dragalge swirled into the lagoon and began to crash onto the shore in confusion. "DRAGALGE!" Dr. Venastone ran over to the lagoon to try and calm her frantic sea dragon. Seaa! Horsea was easing back to the surface with King's playful bubbles until the commotion above startled her back down.

Palpitoad began to tap its feet onto the ground in a rhythm and began amping up the beat coming from his head potrusions. The blaring music of the echoed voice deafening the trainees. "STOP, You can't do th-" Mermella screamed as she and Nelle covered their ears from the high pitched music attacking their eardrums. Nelle closed her eyes and used her elbows to close shut Stufful's ears. "Sorry, WHAT?!" Rex held a hand up to his ear with an amused grin. "Yo, what's up?!" He yelled over to Altair through the music. "My Krokorok here likes to eat ghosts for breakfast and your's is lookin like a super size meal!" KRAHHH. The crocodile eyed the giant anchor and began to chomp his jaws erratically. "Oh, and just in case you get out of hand..." He grabbed a pokeball from his pocket and flipped it into the air. RINAAAAAAA! The Nidorina screamed wildly from out of the light.

2030-Shiny-Nidorina.png

@LoveandHate91 @Mini @greenzor @Howaitotaiga @o0peachie0o

Last edited:
Arsenia grew worried about the stolen eggs, but had no time to voice it. Another trainer had appeared, this one seeming worse than the others. This daycare seemed to have no luck regarding thieves.

Instead of trying to fight, Arsenia stood protectively by the eggs. Oxie hopped off her shoulder and made it clear he would stand his ground. What good the pair could be she wasn't sure, it wasn't like her pokemon knew a lot of attacks just yet. She was glad Skrelp was in his pokeball.

When the palpitoad began to play its music, Oxie began to sway in confusion as well. Arsenia was grinding her teeth, but her father studied pokemon so she was use to this. She had been with him to the wilds before, naturally not all pokemon were kind to strangers.

"You won't be taking an egg from here," she said sternly. The determination in her eyes showed the shy girl was gone once again. She didn't know what she could do with her confused pokemon, but she would do something.

Reactions: Mini and True North
Castella watched in horror as the Pokémon were captured in nets, her heart sinking at the cries of the baby Pokémon. She let out a large gasp as she spotted Luigi in the net, huddled beside another Cleffa in the Kengaskhan's pouch. She quickly rushed from behind Rex, falling to her knees and sliding on them across the flooring for a moment before stopping in front of the electrical netting. " Luigi!" She cried, grabbing at the netting in an attempt to pull the thick strands apart. She jolted a bit, yelping from the shock and pulling her hands away quickly. She felt tears well up in her golden eyes, her chest tightening as she saw the poor Pokémon squirming in discomfort under the paralysis.

Suddenly, an idea popped into her head. The pink haired woman threw open her purse, digging through it frantically before pulling out a pair of wooden knitting needles. She flipped them in her hand and took the two hooked ends, hooking them each on one thread and trying to pull them apart to create a hole. " I'm coming guys, we're gunna get you guys out of here, I swear it!" She soothed, her hands shaking from the shock she had just taken along with her own nerves.

Altair

"...Yeah" Altair responded to Vince a bit half-heartedly as he searched up some information on his Xtrasciver, he narrowed his eyes as he thought about the purple-haired duo and their Pokemon. "...That's interesting, perhaps..." He mumbled a bit and looked up at the pink-haired older boy beside him, "That purple-haired girl, she-" Before Altair could make his suggestion to Vince, another trainer looking youth stepped into the daycare, and this one looked much more hostile.

He raised his hand at his Pokemon, as the three immediately perked up in alert. "Stand down, don't do anything yet." Altair didn't want to provoke the newcomer who seemed like trouble, but in situations like this, he was taught to be cautious. The boy's eyebrows twisted together into a slight frown as he listened to the new trainer. Venastone...paleontologist...prehaps it could be- His thoughts cut off as the trainer named Rex tossed out three Pokemon at once, Altair step back a bit and looked at Vince for a moment. "Good thing you can battle." Calling back to his earlier question. Three ground types...As a steel type user, Altair was seemingly at a disadvantage, but he was acutely aware that Psion was currently the only real steel type on his team.

A loud screech rang throughout the area as the newcomer went on offense. "Sound-based move huh, doesn't this seem familiar?" He patted his Dhelmise, recalling his battle with it. "Psi, light screen." A barrier went up around Altair and his Pokemon, unlike Dhelmise's metal sound, echoed voice couldn't be nullified by crafty shield, but this was good enough for the present. A ground water type, ground steel type, and ground dark type...he'll most likely choose opponents accordingly...The older trainer's amused yelling made Altair realize that trying to analyze this young man was a fruitless effort, as he was the type to just shout whatever he wanted to do: Trying to attack Möbi with a dark type. Altair narrowed his eyes as he saw the trainer send out another Pokemon, covering both Dhelmise's type weaknesses. Despite so, his frown turned into a small smirk similar to Rex's.

"Axel, icy wind." The small Piplup popped its head out of the jumble of chains and seaweeds, and blew a jolt of chilled air at the Krokorok and Nidorina. Altair was actually somewhat glad his opponent sent out another Pokemon, so icy wind's slowing properties can land on more targets. "Möbi, phantom force." The metallic anchor clanged a bit, "it's alright, it builds character." Altair replied calmly as the giant Dhelmise disappeared into the shadows.

"Dazzling gleam." Altair pulled down the goggles on his forehead as Psion began to glow brilliantly. "...So, you could battle right? What about multibattles?" He quietly asked Vince, he had a feeling he was going to struggle alone, even though his brother taught him how to battle with many Pokemon at once, it was clear after the Nidorina appeared that he was outnumbered.

Interactions:
@greenzor
@Luelle

Last edited:
Not So Happy Eggs Daycare?

"Both of you underground.... Let's see if you remember your training in the mines." Rex commanded with his crooked grin as the boy and his anchor chose to attack with all three of his Pokemon. The grumpy crocodile grunted and quickly dove into the earth while Nidorina followed suit clawing down into a burrow. Both avoiding the attacks by the anchor boy's pokemon. "So ya want three on three?!" Rex reached behind his waist to snatch a brand new pokeball. "I'll keep the other two out of this, then!" He shrugged toward his steel mole and water toad.

"Come on out and join the fun!" His grin widened which revealed surprisingly white teeth or maybe it was just the contrast with his darker complexion. He hurled the pokeball into the air and watched it break open to cast out a stout tortoise-like pokemon with shrubs sprouting from its hardened soil shell. Grot. The grass tortoise murmured with a neutral look upon its face, unbothered by the expectance of a battle.

d2nvcez-b5b65d05-011d-4acc-bcb8-1c6fc80a28f0.jpg

"Why don't we drop some confetti on our party guests?" Rex bobbed his hand in a downward motion to signal to Palpitoad to lower the ear stabbing music. He put a hand at the edge of his mouth in a jestering whisper, "Bomb em with some seeds...." Grot. The Grotle faced his back toward Piplup, choosing the penguin as his target. He then rose to rear back on his hind legs, and violently shook the shrubs on his shell to spray out a barrage of hard shelled seeds to rain down from the air.

When the ghost anchor would miss or redirect its attack on Grotle, Nidorina and Krokorok would break from the surface of the earth with a critical smash towards Klefki and Dhelmise. Nidorina hunted Klefki while Krokorok would attempt to lock onto Dhelmise.

PAAAALAAAaaaAA!

Meanwhile Palpitoad broke out into a fit of laughter at the sight of the frail human with her baby poison type trying to defend the eggs. He rolled on his back in a fit of snickering at the sight of baby Oxie twirling around in a confused daze. However, he wasn't stupid as he kept one eye open on the other humans who were only bystanders for now. He rolled back to his feet to spy another soft looking human attempting to save the captive pokemon in the electrical net. PALL. He spit out a slimey wad of acidic mucus toward her and her trapped fairy.

The musical toad, bounced from toe to toe and sprung between Arsenia's legs remembering his mission. Palp. Palp. Palp. He exerted as he slapped the eggs on the sandhill one by one with his tail to fling them up to his belly and boing them toward the sea. A mysterious whirlpool in the ocean began to swirl with an unseen machine underwater activating to begin sucking in the eggs like a vaccum.

"The EGGS!" Mermella screamed out her worst fear, and kicked out of her fins to dash to the shoreline. She dove into the ocean waves and quickly swam over to the whirlpool, but was blasted back by an unseen force. "Mermella!" Nelle ran to the beach to check on her when she washed up. DRAAAL! Venastone's confused Dragalge began sporadically blasting pulses of powerful dragon attacks all around. "Dragalge, you have to calm down. We really need you right now....." Dr. Venastone ducked for cover while trying to comfort her disgruntled sea dragon.

@Cresion Breezes @Howaitotaiga @o0peachie0o

Last edited:
Castella hissed at the warm, sticky substance that left an aggressive sting on her skin. She threw a glare at the Palpitoad like daggers, taking her hand and hastily wiping off some of the acidic sludge and trying to dribble it on the netting in an attempt to dissolve it and tear it more easily.

" Hold in there, Luigi! I know that hurt-" She looked up, seeing Luigi barely able to keep his little eyes open. She clenched her jaw, her heart aching for him. He looked awful, but they had Pokemon to save! " Luigi, use sing on the Palpitoad right now! Right now, I'll get you pancakes tonight, but sing your little heart out!" She ordered, still trying her best to pull the netting apart just enough for Luigi to slip out.

Luigi blinked sleepily, clearly not feeling his best at all, but hearing the desperation in his trainers voice... He peeked his little head out from under the netting, glancing lazily over at the Palpitoad. " Fi, fiii~ Cleeefiiii, fi fia~!" He sang, sounding tired himself as he pushed his sweet voice towards the aggravating musical toad.

Pendragon Ember

The two pokemon continued to chase after the two trainers and their pokemon across the town through the docks as the bystanders watched in curiosity. As the Bagon continued to chase them, he felt something jump on his back, nearly tripping him up a bit, but regaining his composure. Though Jaws was a bit annoyed about a pokemon freeloading on him, he suspected that the pokemon was intended to join in on the fray of predator vs prey and allowed him to hitch a ride into the beatdown train. As the group chase after him, a bunch of attacks stop them from running any further as they prepare themselves for battle.

The stunk pokemon prepared a defense mechanism by...belching the remains of his rotten food in him, or so Pendragon thought. The flowing stench of death approaches them as the others prepare to intercept the attack, though Pendragon doesn't plan on stopping soon. "Gluttony, clear a pathway from the Stunky's Belch attack!" He shouted. Gluttony charged forward in front of the Bagon and Machop as it jumps up into the air, its tail glowing white as it smashes its tail down on the ground right in the area of Stunky's belch, causing the wandering belch to move back from the impact of the attack and split into two smaller ones, with the path to the two trainers cleared, though some of the remaining belch entered into Gluttony's nose, causing it to be sickened by its smell and causing it to move back a few bit, a bit preoccupied dealing with the terrible stench of the Stunky's belch attack as it flail around in the ground.

With the way cleared, the Bagon and Machop continue to charge at them, as they reach their targets. "Now! Go all out of them! Don't let them beg for their freedom!" Pendragon shouted as Jaws jumps up into the air, preparing to deliver an attack from above to smash the stunk pokemon into the ground. While this is happening, the Machop is free to deliver an attack of its own against whatever pokemon it wanted to attack. Once the Machop has chosen its course of action, Jaws begins to dive at a fast speed, delivering a powerful Headbutt into Stunky should the attack connect.

Natasha Gray

7e665a738b58b867d3481e6203006910.jpg

Natasha Gray was excited to begin her first step to becoming a gym leader. The cute, yet shy and determined girl was raring to go as she signed into the program to potentially become one alongside her childhood friend. With her is her loving Sewaddle, known as LIzzie, and her best friend's pokemon, whom he had given to her as a memento to remember him by when she went through the long and challenging program, the Single Horn pokemon, Heracross, which she nicknamed him Longhorn. The three of them were ready to go out and start their adventure of becoming a gym leader. Nothing was going to stop her determination to becoming a Pokemon Gym Leader...Then she got sick right before the day of it starting. She had spend the day resting in her parent's house under the care of her parents and her childhood friend, the next day, she had recovered enough to be able to head to Lunavelle.

Taking the boat, Natasha looked out into the sea, watching the various pokemon fly by or swim across the vast ocean as she felt her excitement surging up. She had never gotten a chance to get out of Azalea Town ever since they moved from Fortree City and this would be a wonderful time to see new things and beautiful things outside of the musty forest. As the boat reaches Lunavelle, it was time for Natasha to begin her fun and exciting adventure into becoming a gym leader.

Thanks to the delay, Natasha is now behind on her course because of it. But regardless, she was not going to let that stop her from achieving her dream that easily. Reaching the docks of Keukelo Docks from the afternoon ferry soon after receiving her assignment from the delibird, Natasha and her two pokemon hopped off the boat as she explored the town. She became so engrossed in the many buildings surrounding the town with its many luxuries and wonderful food she could smell. Natasha could only scream in her mind on how wonderful this place is. Man, this place is AMAZIIIIIIIIING!!! She screamed in her mind. This was the first time she had come to such a wonderful and beautiful place since moving in to her new home town in Azalea Town. Lizzie, whom was stationed on her right shoulder, turned to Natasha and seeing her trainer happy, let out a cute cry from its mouth. Sewaddle! Natasha looked back at Lizzie and smiled as it petted the sewing pokemon on the top of back part of leaf collar. But she shouldn't let herself be distracted by the town's aesthetics, she had a assignment to do, well two, since she was to capture a pokemon of her type, which in that case was bug. But regarding that finding a bug pokemon isn't hard, she isn't worried about completing it asap anyways.

As she was enjoying her time exploring the city and getting lost in it, rather than heading to her assignment, two voices shouted out from behind her.

"I... uh think we ticked 'em off pretty bad..."
"YA THINK?"

Surprised by the loud voices, Natasha turned around jerkily as her glasses jumps a bit off from her face. She noticed two trainers with a Stunky and a Cranidos following behind them with eggs in their hand running away from something. She wondered what was going on as more trainers and an older guy shortly appeared with two dragon pokemon in front of them chasing after them...with a Machop riding on the smaller one. Somehow seeing that pokemon riding a smaller pokemon made her wondered if she somehow got involved in a weird dream of hers, pinching herself to make sure...and yup, no dream.

"W...what's going on?" She muttered to herself, scared about what's happening right now. Hera.... Noticing that Longhorn was raring to chase after them, she adjusted her glasses as she looked at Longhorn, looking with a bit of sadness in her eyes. "You...want to go after them Longhorn?" She asked while looking back at the other trainers running out of sight. She felt hesitate about going after them, she didn't feel comfortable getting involved in their battle, but the Heracross felt something was off, and that the two trainers with the eggs looked suspicious. Hera! The single horn pokemon opened it wings and begin soaring towards the commotion. "Longhorn wait!" She shouted as she tried to keep up to the airborne Heracross following the scene of the crime.

After a bit of running around town, Natasha and Longhorn catch up to where the event was undergoing in the docks. It seems there was a battle beginning among the trainers as Natasha would set herself from distance from the battle, not to get within the crossfire of the battle. Natasha watched the battle immensely with with Longhorn cautiously watching the battle between the four trainers, getting ready to intervene should something bad happen. Meanwhile, Lizzle, seeing a battle happening in front of her, hid herself under Natasha's shirt, scared for her life as she was a pokemon who didn't like fighting at all. She then popped her head out of Natasha's shirt as she watched the battle with fear in her eyes. Though Lizzie didn't like fighting or seeing anything like that, she still has to watch out for her trainer in case something terrible would happen to them.

Wadleee....

@Luelle @LoveandHate91

Arsenia's eyes went wide when the pokemon slipped by her. It seems she was wrong about it getting past. It infuriated her that he could do such terrible things. She didn't know how to handle it.

Oxie shook his head as he began to feel somewhat normal again. Though he was still seeing double. He then looked at his trainer and saw how close the other pokemon was to her. He rushed over and headbutted the pokemon with all his might to push it away.

Arsenia moved quickly after Oxie attacked. She snatched up the baby pokemon and took off after the eggs. The rampaging Dragalge was an immediate issue, but she hoped she could do something. "Oxie use protect on the others!" She said.

"Ox!!" He called as he protected the group from the raging pokemon. Arsenia looked around trying to survey the situation better. She knew she needed something to calm the Dragalge, but she wasn't sure if there was anything in her immediate vicinity that would do so.

406C5FD7-E861-46BA-B551-E767AE3F5511.jpeg
Fleur Watched as Leo screamed out and she looked at the smoke " what in the world" Fleur muttered as right before her eyes was another chaos. Honestly, back at home everything was serious and now here was chaos. Would there even be peace to all of the things that is going on right now as she held onto her egg Fuyumi glance look around in alert " Fuyumi, keep an eye an eye in everything if you see something wrong, chase after it and ill follow to investigate" she told him

He turn to leo as he packed his egg on his bag and she glance around " i know this would sound daring but if we really want to know the culprit of what's going on it's best if we start walking, i have a fan to help us a bit to clear out the smoke" she said as she took out her fan and started fanning the smoke, making it fade as she started walking while Fuyimi, started looking around in alert.
@LoveandHate91

Steel and Grass two Pokémon I should have a advantage for. But I don't have any experience in large team battles. Leo though as he covered his ears from the sound he began to hear pounding on his ear drums. Leo decides to take the damage and pulls out his other three pokeballs releasing Scorch, Fang and Star to join Claw. "Alright guys attack as you see fit if I can't issue any commands. Leo said drawing confused looks from his Pokémon. But he didn't explain and further and he charged at Rex intending to slam into the thug and take him out of the battle and let the other deal with the Pokémon with the help of his.

Claw moves into action trying to go for the Paitoad seeing as it broke a long standing rule in battle and not attack trainers. Claw let out a loud howl before charging the Pailtoad intending to attack it with a bite.

Scorch seemed to have similar ideas but it was looking to fight the biggest thing it could and its was eyeing the Grotle as it tries to hit it with a flame wheel.

Star seems to have a target as well as she sprints at the large crocodile intending to hit it with a quick attack. While Fang moves around intending to use scratch against the crocodile.

Machop jumps off the Pokémon that it hitched a ride on going for a bullet punch on the dinosaur like Pokémon called Smash. "Kick I want you to help back up Champ." As Kick hears that he uses helping hands to lend some power to Machop's attack. "Kick then hit that thing with a double kick." Kick moves besides Champ and tries to deliver two separate kicks at the Pokémon. "I'd recommend you two just give up seeing as you are currently outnumbered theirs no reason to drag this out longer then needed." Wolf would tell as Val.

@Elusive Thorns
@Luelle
@Cresion Breezes
@FrozenDreams
@greenzor
@Ichigo
@Howaitotaiga
@ o0peachie0o

Last edited:
Troy smiled seeing the professor enter "Apologies for the intrusion. I am here in the place of one of your trainees. A young lad named Leon. He got injured in a cave in and is healing up. While he is in bed I agreed to check out this fossil" Handling it carefully Troy pulled the fossil out offering it to view. Fido crossed both pairs of his arms but gives a smiling wave at the professor. His friendly nature showing as they spoke.

"I only met him recently but he said he was separated from the other members of the group he was with. Do you know who he was with?" He asked calmly. Not wanting to pressure him but wanting to get Leon on his feet and on his way. He thought back on the kid and had a few conversations with him. The camp wasn't really set up for two but Fido had helped make is settle in.

-- At camp the day before --

"So your an elite four member. I heard a lot about you when I was younger" Troy chuckled as he got out a pair of sandwiches "Really? I always thought i was one of the more forgettable ones in the four" He said jokingly yet also being honest. He had never seen himself as a superstar or popular. Nor had he really wanted power he just wanted to attain his dreams and maybe help others do the same. Troy handed the sandwich to the trainee sitting by the bed "Nah your popular. The manner is known by many as your best achievement. The elite four was good, but I think that place has helped many people and Pokémon" Troy gave a smile as he wiped his mouth free of crumbs "it was the goal. To help people and Pokémon" As Troy took another bite Fido crouched in placing the pair of Pokémon belonging to Leon. Brass was shined and Gem seemed to buzz with glee "Thank you Fido. They look well. Maybe you could get a job polishing" With that both trainers and Pokémon laughed and Fido gave a joking salute as he held the rag.

Reactions: True North and Mini
Keukelo Docks

Druddigon's tail crashed upon the ground like a roar of thunder. "Wu-Aaaahhh!" Jax flew up from the ground after regaining consciousness at the booming sound. The gassy cloud of Smelly's burp had been cut in-two, but it did seem to have some effect. A sniff of Smelly's burp sent the larger, jagged edged dragon to the ground in a thrashing fit.

"Hehheh. Been there." Jax chuckled at the relatable sight. "GET READY." Val alerted him. "AW SH- Smelly watch it!" Jax attempted to warn his stinky skunk of the hyperactive machop launching its way off of the back of the smaller bone headed dragon. Stunkee. Smelly wiggled his whiskers looking to Jax unready for the attack.

The machop soared over Smelly instead and shot into Smash like a bullet. Val's Cranidos slipped from his icy feet which caused him to flip upside down from the impact. The hard headed dino landed on his chin with his feet up in the air. CRUUUUN. He became spitting mad, and slammed his feet onto the ground which caused the pestering ice to break away. Val's eyes gleamed, enlivened by Smash's energy.

Smash got back up with a shake of his head and lowered it for a charge at the humanoid pokemon offender. "ZEN HEADBUTT." Val commanded. Smash's horns began to glow blue with swirls of psychic energy as he smashed his way toward machop. "Imagine jumping a single rock type with two fighters... one of them fully evolved." Val laughed at Wolf. "And you're suppose to be the fighting trainee?"

Meanwhile, Jaws's headbutt connected and Stunky was sent rolling off of the docks into the water with a splash from the collision. The injured skunk began thrashing about in the water desperately trying to climb up the wooden posts to get out of the water. "I got you Smelly!" Jax slid over to the edge of the docks and reached out a hand to attempt to help his Stunky up.

He gripped the stolen egg with his other arm. "Guess we'll need our secret weapon afterall." Jax sighed after pulling Smelly from the water. The drenched skunk gave the short dragon a sour look from dripping fur. Jax dodge rolled away from the fiesty dragon and shielded Smelly with his arms in case further attacks were made.

"Perfect timing...." Val joked regarding the employment of their emergency option. Jax set down his wet skunk and reached inside his pocket and enthusiastically declared to Pen and Wolf, "You'll be sorry now! Borrowed straight from headquarters... Brace yourselves for...." Jax's face suddenly dimmed as he realized his pocket was empty.

"Ehhh" He scrambled around to check all of his pockets, but came up empty handed. "Val, did I give you the thing?" He asked scratching the back of his head anxiously. "Seriously, you numb skull?" Val hissed. "If you could spare me a moment." He held up a finger to Bagon with an uneasy grin, as he took off his backpack. He began rummaging through his bag until he stopped to seemingly find what he was looking for. "HAHAA! Oh wait." He started to rummage again without any luck. Val stamped a pink print into her forehead with a smack.

@LoveandHate91 @FrozenDreams

Professor Rylund's Lab

"What?!" The Professor quieted his voice once realizing how loud he had become. "That is very bad news, but I'm glad Leon is recovering. Where is he now?" Rylund asked, feeling it was his responsibility to know. "Interesting find..." He studied the fossil with his eyes. "I've no idea who he could've been with. I keep my distance from the trainees and let them connect with one another naturally... But,we'll figure this out and get Leon the help he needs." The Professor assured him. "Hm. You look familiar...? Have we met before?" Prof. Rylund asked the man curiously with a second glance at him. "Eh, nevermind me. I do know that Dr. Venastone is visiting the daycare in Keukelo today during the second assignment. That's where Leon was expected to be. She can help him restore his fossil." Rylund informed him. Toe. Tito raised onto his hind legs after setting his shopping bag down and playfully kicked his front legs into the air as an excited gesture toward the towering Fido.

@Soverign

Pendragon Ember

The headbutt attack connected and sent the stunk flying into the water. After making impact Jaws quickly lands on its feet and falling to one knee, feeling of a reaction from the head impact, but thanks to the weight of the stunk and its ability, it didn't hurt as much as he did with the rock he practiced on. With the boy grabbing his pokemon and searching in his bag for what could be something troubling, Pendragon didn't want to give him any time and was preparing to attack him, only to realize he's holding on to the egg, an attack that would send the trainer back and sending the egg into the ocean would be a terrible idea...Normally he wouldn't care and attack anyways, but even in the depths of his raging mind, he's still trying to return the eggs in one piece. Though looking at the situation, he might have an idea to cause him to panic and cause a bit more mayhem.

"Ember! Let's see some burning on that bag AHAHAHAHAAA!" Pendragon's maliciously cackles as he delivers his command to Jaws. BaaaaaGON! With no wait in between, The Rock Head Pokemon released a small blast of fire towards Jax's backpack as it flies towards the bag, ready to burn what remains was in the bag, looking at the flying ember, it seems it wasn't going to directly hit the backpack, but it seems Jaws angled his shot in a particular way, the ember trajectory would hit part of the right side of upper section of the backpack, causing it to start burning if hit while also nicking Jax's shirt, causing it to also ignite if he stays there.

Meanwhile, Gluttony, after thrashing around on the ground from the Stunky's belch, finally gets the horrid smell out of its nostrils and gets up, seeing the battle undergoing close to him, the Cave Pokemon starts running towards the battle as it gets ready to attack, it spreads its right arm out as its right claw begins to glow in a silver aura, preparing to attack whatever target it wants to as it charges into the ongoing battle.

@Luelle

pink boy.jpgVincent Luther
@Cresion Breezes @Luelle

Vince turned as a new trainer appeared, he definitely looked like trouble. And he loved getting his fists on trouble. June immediately jumped down from his hood, standing defensively in front of his trainer. He made no moves as of yet, not that he needed to be told as much. As he observed the male, netting the pokemon, he definitely did not like this kid. Having made up his mind on his current opinion of the kid, he took his rabbit hooded sweater, he didn't want it to get dirty. He wrapped it around his new egg, and carefully placed it in his bag, pulling out his other pokeball, releasing Lickitung, before leaving his bag on the ground, because the egg's safety was his first priority. Having been released from his ball, Lickitung licked Vince, this time to his displeasure, "Careful of the foundation!" He quietly grumbles at his pokemon as he checks with his flown to find part of his scar revealed. Generally he didn't mind, as long as he licked anywhere other then the left side of his face.

Now with his red striped tank top, he leaned on Mr. Lickylicky as he peered at the enemy, listening to Altair. He put his hands over his ears as the Palpitoad began to use echoed voice, how annoying. Vincent glances back at Altair, a grin crossing his face as the question was popped. He stood of straight, no longer leaning on his pokemon, shoving his hands in his pockets, "Those, are actually my specialty." He smiles, after all, it was just like pokemon contests, and of course he did have to do a lot of double battles at them as well.

Grinning, Vince rolled his shoulders, "Ice Punch!" He calls out, pointing at Grotle, as Mr. Lickylicky charges at the grass type, attacking with his ice punch in defense of the piplup, after all his goal in team battles was to assist his ally so they can focus on their opponent, while he helps destroy them as well. "June, Dig! You know what to do!" He adds as his eevee dives into the ground, hat left behind on the surface. Vince picks up the hat, brushing it off before tossing it onto his bag. June was going after the two pokemon who had already dug underground. He of course wouldn't be able to beat them in a ground battle, by the sounds of it they were better diggers then his eevee, but he was curious as to if they could battle down there too, because June could, and had a nice Iron Tail all nice an ready.

7c6a3ee12c62dbaa161bdceabf4bffd6.jpgAlbert Layton
@Mini @Luelle @o0peachie0o

Albert scratched his head absently as he watched the kids run about, this was a big ol' mess wasn't it. As Aqri reemerged from the water he glanced back, lifting an arm to protect his head from the scattered water droplets. As the water trainer went to offer her assistance, he just stood there, egg in arms, wondering if there was anything her could do. After all he wasn't very good at any of these things, all he knew how to work with were plants, and grass type pokemon. Maybe... He could help calm down any grass types they had? He couldn't think of anything else to do.

The ponytailed man hadn't even made it three feet when a new player entered the field. He squinted, as even with his glasses his long vision was not the best, remember him? It took him a moment to recall, but he did indeed recognized the boy. It was the rude young man he encountered earlier that day when he professor was giving him directions. Before Albert could finish his thoughts it felt like everything snowballed, all at once pokemon were being netted. "This is... terrible!" is all he could think as he watched all this happen, baby pokemon shouldn't be netted! He watched as two trainers closer to the man began to engage him in battle. What could he do? The man was already distracted so... "Greggory! go help them retrieve the eggs with vine whip!" He exclaims, releasing Victreebel from his pokeball the plant bounded over to the waters, using vie whip it was grabbing eggs before they could reach the waters. He wanted to help the ones that had already floated in, but it would only he harder to protect them of they all went in. Also it was hard to grab slippery eggs with vines

After carefully placing his own eggs in his bag, Addy hopping worriedly on his shoulder, he pulled out what seemed to a pair of garden scissors, rushing over to assist Castella. And yes, the blades of the scissors were metal, but he hadn't thought that hard ahead nor did he care. He smiles as he saw she got her own pokemon out. "I'll help free the others" He says as he crouches down next to her, his Applin popping down next to him, as he starts cutting a the ropes. He wasn't making the quickest of progress, due to the fact the scissor were mostly designed for plants, but he was doing the best he could, he couldn't just leave the pokemon in there. Although his choice of Scissors was mistake number one as he immediately gets zapped. Flinching back in pain, and surprise, he continues to try and make the hole bigger in the net as he continues to get zapped. Like a determined fool. Because if he was getting zapped, so were the pokemon, and he couldn't stand by that.... So he continued to get zapped as he cut away......

04444167-2C97-44FD-BE3B-83E035445265.pngAs the sun started to set, The maids started preparing food on the table while butlers put Anubis luggages to his car. Everyone was slightly in a rush and making sure everything was prepared for the day. Anubis on the other hand was fixing his tie from his suit when a knock was heard from his door " Master said you should eat before you leave young master " a maid said as Anubis nodded " i'll be down there " he said before finishing his tie and brush his hair using his fingers.

Once he was done he walked down the stairs and met up with his parents as well as his brothers and sisters in the dining room. Anubis Elder sister who flew from Hearthome City to Azura " so it's true your changing in to a pokemon trainer" she said with a giggle

" It would be a better opportunity for me than being stuck in the office and staring at papers. Maybe, I should thank a dear sibling of mine for this opportunity" he said as he turned to his little brother who looked at him with a smile " are you suspecting me as the culprit? "

" i didn't said anything about a culprit" Anubis said as he take a bite of his food and his little brother stopped in silence

" cmon kids, let's not start a tension, it's not good to leave with anger on their hearts" their mother said with a smile " Anubis" her mother said to him " yes mom?" Anubis said. Over his family that focus on the business their mother was the only one who seemed innocent " i think it's better if you go and find a wife there on the way " she said as his father let out a cough " dear, lets not forget that most of the kids there are over 15 and above so let's not start in any trouble shall we?" He said " oh yea i almost forgot that, but if they're too young. It's too impossible for our son to bond in with them" his mom said to his father

Anubis sigh " there might be some of my age there i guest, but the main reason that i have to go here is to become a pokemon trainer" he said " i'll go there to train Discord and Loki and achieve my goal to be on the top"

" and don't cause any trouble" his elder brother said " it depend on the situation" he said to his elder brother "

" Maybe there would be a girl your age there too" his mother said as Anubis took another bite " why are you so thrilled for me to find a girl there mom? " he ask as he take a sip on his wine " Anubis your not getting any younger " his mother said to him " you got to find someone there at least" she told him and Anubis sigh " if there is a girl i might like you will be the first to know mom " he said to him

" After being a trainer, do you have any plans on returning back in business?" His 2nd elder brother ask him

" i might come back if i failed being a trainer" he said as he look at his little brother " so let's pray that i will pass as a great Pokemon trainer because if not, i fear, trouble might come in our family" he said as everyone became in silent " well, would you look at the time, you should go now Anubis before your late" she told Anubis as Anubis nodded and he stand up from his seat " i'll see you all when i get back " he said as he take his business cloak and walked to his car where Discord and Loki were waiting for him and well feed by the maids

" C'mon you two, we missed a lot of days so we have to do our best to catch up" he said as he opened the door of his car and they both jumped inside before he moved in the driver's seat. But before he could start,a knock suddenly made him stop.

It was his baby sister who is holding a necklace " i hear mom said you find a girl trainee but little sister wanna know who brother really like so give his to who you like" she said as she moved a necklace to him as Anubis smiled " once i found, i know she will love to wear this necklace" he said as he took the necklace and ruffled her hair. Now go back inside before mom and dad get worried. He said as he started driving. Once he got to Linavelle the professor told him that they got into a ship to get to their new mission " i see, i should have gone early" he said as he sat back in his car and go in the destination were the others were

But once he got there he was surprised at the chaos that was happening right now and without a word he ran inside and watched kids run around the big mess. He will figure out later on what is going on, but right now he needs to make sure everyone is alright. As he ran he stopped where the eggs were and saw the pokemons being netted "so there is a kidnapping happening right now " he said, quit disgusted on the scene as he turn to see a man and a woman who seemed to be cutting down the rope " i gotta help in" Anubis thought as he took out his pocket knife and ran to help, but when the man who was holding a scissor suddenly got zapped he was surprised to the man's determination to save the pokemons but he also noticed that the pokemons were getting zapped to as well " stop your only hurting yourself and the pokemon, if you really want to save them we should cut the power " he said to him as he pulled him off from the net

A8C6E464-F018-4A72-A888-00E45268641D.jpeg

Fleur ran in to the others and saw a man and a woman helping to free the pokemons in the net as she ran and helped in while her Eevee hid behind her back in fear " fuyumi! Use Swift!" She said as Furumi attacked the net but stopped when a man pulled the pony tailed man back and said that the man and the pokemon are getting hurt from getting zap

@greenzor @Luelle @o0peachie0o

Reactions: True North