Path of a Gym Leader

Altair

Keukelo Daycare

Altair somewhat expected the commotion he caused as he brought his giant Pokemon into the daycare. One of the other trainees introduced himself as Pendragon, who is also aiming to become a dragon type leader, which made Altair question if his parents had some sort of expectations for him when they named him.

That aside, another trainee questioned how the giant egg would be carried, it was probably a common question that most people present were asking themselves. "Haha, don't worry, I have it handled." Altair gave a confident smirk before patting Möbius' seaweed bits and turning to the daycare's owners, his smile faded as he proceeded to answer Rodney. "...Möbi, well, I battled them." His tone of voice became a bit more serious as he continued to explain. "But I also promised that I'll find the Pokemon that sunk their ship someday, it, you know, some Vanillish looking guy told me it was a legendary Pokemon-" The explanation was cut off by the arrival of another trainee, a quite energetic one as well, the blond girl Altair had seen at the lab and the ship.

She apologized for running off later and introduced herself and her Pokemon. Altair didn't really mind the reaction but accepted her apology anyways since it will probably make her feel better, "Oh, hello there," he tried to pet the Eevee before scratching his head trying to think of something to say. "I mean, it takes some nerve to hold your ground in front of a really big and maybe dangerous Pokemon, can't blame anyone for..." He averted his gaze as he mumbled a bit awkwardly. "But uh, I have this egg to deal with now."

Möbius' seaweed bits reached out towards the giant metallic egg, somewhat expectedly the dexterous grassy limbs wrapped around the egg carefully and raised it up before gently resting it on one of the curves of the anchor. A "clink" sound could be heard when the metallic egg and anchor collided, a normal egg probably wouldn't have survived the ordeal, but this egg's unusual size and texture helped it out immensely. "You see, a lot of people think Dhelmises are the anchor, but they're not." Altair half-hearted explained to whoever may want to listen. "The real body of Dhelmises is the seaweed, the anchor is just something they pick up and use, their ability Steelworker makes them very proficient with metallic objects." He watched as his Pokemon wrapped the egg a bit tighter, as it is now almost entirely covered in ghostly seaweed. His Klefki grabbed the Piplup and the two smaller Pokemon perched upon the giant egg together. "It's only natural for it to be perfect for taking care of an egg like this. Right?" Honestly, Altair didn't really know, he directed the question as the daycare owners thinking perhaps they do. There was no confirmation that would work, but he doubted that anyone else would pick the abnormally large egg other than him, even for the sake of the egg it was best for him to take this opportunity.

Interactions:
@Luelle
@FrozenDreams
@greenzor

Reactions: True North
Aqrinal "Aqri" Lupaz
Mentions/Interactions:
@greenzor Albert, @Luelle Professor Rylund/Dr. Venastone, @Mad Captain Kazu Tommy
Aqri nodded slowly at the professor and yawned again. "Mm...okay. Bye Tito. And Professor. Have a good time with your shopping. Theres a few Fletchlings around Cozy Cafe that'll follow you if you feed them." She reached down and patted the top of Tito's hat and waved bye at them as they left. Arqi brushed her hair behind her ear and looked back up at Albert, her pale eyes unfocused and staring straight through him. After a minute of being silent, she suddenly took in a deep breath and looked down at the small pokemon in his arms. Cor-Cor snapped his pinchers closed and touched his trainer's leg a few times. She looked down, then out at the gathering crowd. "Oh. Tickets." She said, and dug a small pouch out of her bag, pulling out enough Pokedollars to pay for two tickets on the ferry. Blindly reaching out, Aqri grabbed Albert's sleeve and tugged him with her as she went to find the ticket guy.
Finally finding the ticket master, she payed for two tickets silently while Cor-Cor glared at his trainer's hand on Albert's arm. 'Cooor.' He complained loudly. Aqri looked down at him, then followed his gaze to her hand and quickly let go. "Sorry." She stated plainly and motioned for him to follow her again. Looking down at the Applin in his arms again, Aqri poked it softly and softly smiled at it. Looking out at the water, she let out a small sigh and pointed at the approaching ferry. She placed one of the two tickets she had bought on top of the little Applin's head. "Just take it." She refused to take it back and quietly waited for the ferry to dock. Once it did, she unhooked King's poke ball from her belt and opened it, letting King out into the water. "Don't go far." King nodded once before happily spraying her in water again and ducking under the water. Aqri blinked as she was covered in water again. She glanced down at herself then back up at Albert.
Aqri shrugged and took off her unbuttoned shirt, wadding it up and shoving it into her bag. Her skirt was still mostly dry so she decided it was okay. The pale haired water-type trainer trotted through the crowd, too tired to care what anyone thought as she pushed through people and briefly paused to hand her ticket to the guy taking them. Once on board, she scooted right to the side and sat down against the railing, pulling her Corphish between her legs and resting her head on his shell. She closed her eyes and drifted back off to sleep, ignoring everyone around her. King swan beside the boat and occasionally popped back up to check on his sleeping human.
Cor-Cor kept everyone away from Aqri, threatening them with his pinchers if they did. The rest of the ride on the ferry was quite boring, except for one part when Aqri fell over onto her face and Cor-Cor refused to let anyone pick her back up. She was his human after all, and he was very territorial of her. His eyes narrowed at Albert, not liking the male who had taken the attention of his human for a few minutes. The small pokemon shifted under Aqri and she mumbled a few words, making the Corphish freeze and pray he hadn't woken her up. When her steady breathing continued, he breathed out a sigh of relief and continued to watch the other passengers on the ferry.
When the ferry reached the docks, a spurt of water came shooting up from the side of the ship, landing on Aqri's head. Her face scrunched up at the cold water and drowsily raised her head, blinking in the sunlight. Water drenched her entire head and shoulders. She looked down at herself and blinked twice.
"We're here already?" She murmered quietly, her sleepy eyes barely staying open.
Cor-Cor helped his trainer stand up and circled around her legs, getting underfoot and making her stumble slightly as she got off the ship. She faceplanted into the docks with a loud bang. A few moments passed and King popped out of the water beside her, spraying her body in water again. Aqri pushed herself off the wooden docks and glanced back at Albert, ignoring how her nose was leaking blood and a large red spot marred her pale skin.
"King, return. When we get to the daycare, I'll let you back out to play." She returned the Horsea to his pokeball and tucked it back into her belt, wiping her nose at the same time with her arm. A smear of blood on her arm later, and she was ready to go.
Aqri grabbed Albert's arm again, careful of the small Applin in his arms and tugged him along behind her.
"'M okay. Happens a lot." She said plainly and let go of his arm once they were away from the crowd coming off the ferry. Cor-Cor knew the way to the daycare, and so scuttled ahead of his trainer and the other guy with the Applin. He glared up at the small pokemon and the male, and turned back around to lead to way. Aqri yawned loudly, not even bothering to cover her mouth. She stumbled through the sliding doors of the daycare, her eyes half-closed. Cor-Cor gently closed his claws around his human's leg and stopped her from continuing. Looking around, he didn't see anyone, but a door behind a desk thing caught his attention. He led his human through the door and nudged her leg to get her attention.
Aqri glanced up, and looked at the lagoon, then at her belt. Taking King's pokeball off her belt, she let him out into the water and plopped down beside it. Cor-Cor settled down behind her and let her lean back against him. Her upper body fell over him and her head rested upside-down on the ground. King popped out of the water and sprayed his human in water once again. Aqri didn't even blink at the sensation of water hitting her body again. She sat back up with a small grunt.
King circled playfully in the water and tried to get his trainer into the lagoon with him. He had seen another Horsea and wanted to go say hi, but was hesitant to stray too far from his human on the shore. Aqri slid her skirt, belt, and bag off, then proceded to dive into the water, barely making a splash. She surfaced again and shoved her hair out of her face, staring out at the other trainers around the daycare with various pokemon and eggs. Her dull eyes focused on the giant floating anchor with the giant egg before she slowly sank down into the water until all that was visible was her pale blue hair floating on the surface. King made happy squeal and grunts, shooting water at the disgruntled Corphish resting beside Aqri's things.
Aqri sank to the bottom of the lagoon, watching calmly as bubbles passed her going up to the surface. King swam around her body happily before shooting off towards the end of the lagoon. His trainer blinked before pushing off the bottom and swimming after him. Her body slid smoothly through the water and she soon reached where he was circling the other Horsea, ducking away from the larger pokemon. Her head popped out of the water suddenly, and she sucked in a deep breath.
"Don't mind King. He wanted to see the other Horsea." She explained to the woman there. 'SEA!!' King happily chanted as he playfully swam around the other pokemon. A faint disturbance in the water below her caught her attention and she moved out of the way as a guy with dark blue hair swam up for air. She stared at him silently before ducking under the water and looking down at the two eggs he was with. "...hi." Aqri said to him slowly after she came back up.
Clicking her tounge, King shot back towards her and nuzzled her cheek softly. Arqi made a series of clicks and chirps with her mouth, talking to King in the odd language she spoke to all her pokemon in when she wanted their full attention. King nodded at her and swam back over to the other Horsea. His trainer watched him for a moment before twisting around in the water and swimming back to Cor-Cor. Her eyes latched on a blue egg with an odd marking on the outside of it's shell and she stopped in her path, diving down to it. Her hair drifted around her body as she brushed away the sand partly covering it and picked it up into her arms, kicking off the bottom and shooting back up to the surface of the lagoon.
She popped back out of the water beside her Corphish and climbed out with an arm circled protectivly around the egg. Sitting down beside her bag, she pulled her shirt out it and wrapped the egg up with it before setting it between her legs and staring down at it with a steady gaze, unblinking. Cor-Cor stared at it from behind his trainer, wondering why his human came back with an egg. Did King lay it? And why was she staring at it like it was her baby? He looked up at his human's face and sighed. She was going to keep it. 'Coor...' He whined to no one, mentally complaining about how his human kept taking on more pokemon without his consent. Then again, it's not like she ever listened to him when he wanted her to.
Sea Dragon | Dragon City Wiki | Fandom

Moonwater Ferry

Harmony's cousin shuffled onto the ferry after the broke trainee and a groggy looking water trainee boarded. He ventured onto the far side of the deck and looked out over the ocean where he could see the girl's mischievous horsea swimming. Lynus pivoted around with his feet to scan the area for anything of value. Mostly beginner trainers were aboard with their low level Pokemon which didn't interest him much.

His eyes passed over a boy feeding his sentret an icecream cone, and stopped on some older gentleman standing against the railing a few yards away. Below the man was a wooly sheep with a yellow orb at the end of its black and yellow striped tail. That's when his awareness was brought back to his body. EMOO... Lynus's partner in crime, noticed a letter sticking out from his master's side shirt pocket.

The winged mouse snatched the letter out of his pocket and climbed back up Lynus's shirt to smack the letter into his face as a reminder. "Oh... right that letter..." He reached for his other pocket to retrieve a second letter. "I suppose I better get these assignments done if I want to get in on the gym leader initiations." He ripped the seals open and began to read the letters from top to bottom.

"Catch a Pokemon of your selected type... hm..." Lynus began to lazily roll his eyes and landed them back at the sheep with the electrically glowing tail orb. "HM..." His eyes narrowing.

Lynus glanced around casually as he made his way behind the gentleman who was gazing out over the water. When he was sure that no one was looking, Lynus swiftly shoved the man overboard and lured the man's mareep away with a handful of poffins. The man's screams were carried away by the strong ocean breezes. "Welcome to the team." Lynus giggled to the kidnapped sheep.

Lynus raised a brow suspiciously at the mareep who didn't seem to notice or care about the absence of his old owner. Reeep. It baa'd calmly and followed him for more snacks."Well that was too easy. First assignment down." He said, after cheating his way through it. Emmo... Emolga facepalmed. Lynus slipped passed the broke trainee who couldn't afford a ticket and visited the tiki bar on deck.

At the bar, a woman was ordering too many cocktails with her pokeballs mindlessly strewn out across the counter as she was busy ordering. Lynus eased up beside her and placed a standing menu in front of the lady's pokeballs to block the view of the surface of the counter where they rested. He inconspicuously rolled the pokeballs one by one off of the bar and stuffed them within mareep's fluffy wool below the counter as he pretended to look over the menu.

The ferry horn sounded just in time as Lynus escaped the scene with eyes smiling shut. Mareep bobbled after him with Emolga on his shoulder pulling down an eyelid while sticking its tongue out at the unsuspecting lady who now had a handful of drinks and missing pokeballs. "Hatch a Pokemon egg of your type..." Lynus reread the second letter aloud as he walked off of the ferry following behind the clueless grass trainee.

"Maybe I'll help myself to more than one egg." Lynus grinned to himself with a giggle.

d5un7xa-2c66d768-0e25-4639-a8f4-1c9f625e20d4.png
Mentions: @greenzor

The Eevee Farm

Waiting outside of the gates to the establisment, Damon stood with the litter of Eevee pups playing around his feet. "Lionheart and Ms. Foñier. I suspect you delivered my package without delay?" He asked them with a grin of satisfaction.

"If so, I am pleased with your accomplishment. I'm sure it was easy enough. The errand's completion was just the start of my trust in you." His sharp gaze softening only a bit toward the girl. "Now, go on and choose your reward." He encouraged her looking to the litter below.

The litter of Eevee made their way to Leo and Fleur curiously with each having a unique personality of their own as they circled around them playfully. Damon waited in silence and watched her with frigid eyes as Fleur would make her choice.

@LoveandHate91 @Elusive Thorns

Keukelo Docks

POK POK PAKKK. Crashing down the wooden steps from the docks, a boy with unruly purple hair and a striped layered shirt landed into Keukelo nearly snapping his neck. "Ouhhh." He groaned, which triggered a girl with jewel purple hair in a skirt to spin around.

The girl paused for a moment, and just shook her head at the sight of her fallen comrade. "Come on, dummy. We just got here and you're embarrassing yourself already." She snickered with an eye roll and walked away.

A tubby, striped skunk hobbled down the steps above with the sound of little gassy toots trailing behind it. The Stunky hopped onto its messy purple haired human's chest who was now in a heap upon the ground. "I'm alright, Smelly." The boy named Jax said to his Pokemon with a scratchy voice. "At least somebody cares..." He grumbled at his sister who left him behind.

When they arrived to the daycare, the sibling with the darker purple hair strolled inside and kicked open the back door. Jax scrambled inside and dragged his feet along to follow his sister outside. Upon arriving to the lagoon, they approached the scene of trainees. "Uhhh, Val..." Jax failed to get the attention of his sister who hastily began to make their presence known.

"Alright, we'll be taking those eggs now." His sister announced and Jax quickly jabbed her with an elbow. "AHRM... for the assignment that is." Val uncrossed her arms and corrected her face into a smile. "Yes... for the assignment." She shot a glare to Jax.

"Oh more trainees?" Mermella asked, in a confused tone. Rodney joining her with a suspicious glance.

"Yeah that's right." She lied with a straight face. Jax offering a cheesy, unconvincing smile.

"Welcome to Happy Eggs. Why don't you come on over and find an egg you like!" Mermella happily chimed, walking them over to the eggs. Her husband standing close, keeping an eye on them with an unsure feeling.

706cb77a9b287d1c7517e365af9e37ed.jpgthe_misfit_project__zero_by_ijukawashima_dckzm03-fullview.png
Val & Jax

Last edited:
“Yes we did the mayor was quite busy so we gave him the package before coming back.” Leo said as he looked down at the playful litter of Eevee pups.
“An Easy enough task but if it helps put your trust in us.” Or at the very least me,Leo though. “It was well worth it.” Leo said as he stood where he was waiting for Fleur to make her choice.

“And what was the chain you were suggesting I sell the Para’s to again. And will they be expecting me or do I need to say that you recommended I head to them?” Leo asked referring to his useless Para’s.

“Once you pick we need to get to the ferry so we can head out and collect our eggs.” Leo said pulling his hidden wallet out of the duffle bag and getting enough money for one ticket. He expected Fleur to pay for her own but he would help if it was really needed.
@Luelle
@Elusive Thorns

“Yea Stufful’s usually need a trainer to help them achieve their peak form as well as remind them to control their massive amount of strength, as they can sometimes use too much strength in their shoes of affection for friends and family. I’m Wolf and my two Pokémon is Kick and Champ.” He said motioning you his Hitmonlee and Machop. “I guess Stufful doesn’t have a name just yet.”
“I will be sure to return will you still be here at the daycare or will I need to ask someone where I can find you?” Wolf questioned. Before looking back at the new girl that just arrived.

He hadn’t noticed the she arrived. “Hey their I’m Wolf it’s a pleasure to meet you.” Wolf said as he continued to follow Nelle.

Once they arrived it seemed that most of the trainers were already present as well as a few others he didn’t see earlier. When Nelle directed him at the owners he stepped forward and extended his hand to shake. “Hi I’m Wolf the trainer that specializes in fighting Pokémon.” Wolf said looking around at everyone who had taken a egg so it must be his cue to so he stepped up and picked up a egg. Once that looked somewhat like one of the Pokémon he wanted on his team.

Two more came in afterwards and one demanded the eggs. But corrected it to wanting eggs for the assignment. It seemed a foul smell also followed them in. “That’s a odd way to ask for eggs in your in the trainee intuitive.” Wolf said he was uneasy about these two even his Hitmonlee felt the same way. “What is your type?” Wolf asked crossing his arms in front of his chest.
@Luelle
@Mini
@Cresion Breezes
@greenzor
@Howaitotaiga

Attachments

• 1BEE4CA3-77DC-4D9E-8CB1-A2DCCA0CE6C2.png
    1BEE4CA3-77DC-4D9E-8CB1-A2DCCA0CE6C2.png
    122.1 KB · Views: 2
Arsenia had stood back for a moment just taking it all in. There were a lot of people here. She wasn't sure how to handle it. Thankfully Oxie and Skrelp were there to make her feel better. Without them she would have run away.

Before she managed the courage to approach the couple, two new people appeared. Both didn't give her friendly vibes and she was very disturbed by their presence. She eyed them cautiously before turning her attention to the eggs.

"Um, excuse me? I'm Arsenia, I'm looking for a poison type," she said tenta to the couple. She hoped they could help her.

She looked at the others who were present. Some seemed friendly enough she would like to be friends with them. For now, she would have to hang back and wait. Oxie peered at the eggs with intrigue. Then he surprised her by hopping off her head and approaching one of the eggs himself and looking at his trainer. "Toxel!" He cried.

"That one?" She asked him. It had a deep purple color to it. She still wasn't sure this egg was going to be what she needed. Though she wasn't sure of anything at all. That much was clear. Skrelp looked at her and nodded in affirmation. "Skre!" He said in agreement.

Reactions: Mini
Happy Eggs Daycare in Keukelo
@LoveandHate91 @Howaitotaiga @Mini @Cresion Breezes

"I agree. Nice to meet you and your fighters, Wolf. No. Nicknaming Stufful will be her first bonding experience with her new trainer." Nelle explained to him, as she led he and Arsenia to the daycare's private lagoon.

When they arrived to the others, Nelle began to part ways. "You can find me inside at the front desk or outside the entrance. I wish you luck on your assignments." She said politely to them.

"Thank you, Nelle." Rod, the owner, said after she escorted them to where everyone else was. "Wolf, is it? Welcome to the center. I am Rodney, call me Rod. My wife here is Mermella." She gave a wave and a smile to them. "Welcome both of you." Wolf went to claim an egg for the assignment and confronted the two new sketchy visitors. Rod cocked a brow interested in hearing their answers.

Meanwhile, Mermella was quick to assist Arsenia who introduced herself. "Good to meet you, Arsenia. Your name suits your type. I'll be happy to help." She winked to the girl and led her over to the eggs. "It looks like your Pokemon have a pick for you." She smiled.

"I didn't hear anyone ask for your op-" Val began with a sharp, cutting look to Wolf.

Jax wasted no time to diffuse the situation between Val and the fighting trainee by quickly interjecting, "-You say odd, some others might say unique?" Jax chuckled awkwardly. "I'm competing for the poison spot and she is for... rock."

On the otherside of the lagoon, Dr. Venastone kicked her bare legs into the cool waters while watching her Dragalge guide a newly hatched horsea to swim. Another horsea unsuspectingly began to swim along with them which made Blaire seem as if she was seeing double. A girl with silver hair popped out from the surface of the lagoon like a mermaid and Venastone at first gave a look of surprise.

"I don't mind at all." Blaire Venastone now gave a look of amusement. She was going to introduce herself until the girl in the water got distracted by another swimmer and swam away to her other Pokemon with a newly discovered egg.

While drama seemed to ensue among the others, Harmony decided to remove herself after her apology to the boy and his anchor. All the while Eev was sinking into Altair's delightful caresses. "Right... Good luck on hatching your ginormous egg!" She smiled, and left the tense scene happening with the new people. She decided that she needed some time alone, especially after both of her recent apologies.

Lynus casually strolled into the scene without acknowledging anyone around at first. He stepped passed the inevitable train wreck of a dispute and gave a cute wave and discreet introduction to the owners before making his way over to all of the eggs.

"Lynus!" Harmony lit up and skipped over to him. "Hey, Cousin. Help me pick an egg?" Harmony happily obliged. Skipping around the nesting grounds, they finally decided on the perfect egg for him. Unfortunately for Lynus, he had to take only one with Harmony around. It was with the other electric type eggs, but it stood out as blue with a black crest-like design. "This one it is." He giggled with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mini
Pendragon Ember

While he was stuck in his thoughts, his eyes caught the view of two other people walking towards them. It was interesting to see more people trying to work their hardest to get that invitation to become a gym leader here within Lunavelle. He was about ready to introduce himself to them, however what they said next rose some serious red flags for him.

Alright, we'll be taking those eggs now.
AHRM... for the assignment that is.
Yes... for the assignment.

Pendragon became alerted once the two trainers made their presence known to everyone in the lagoon. They may be trainees but there was this nagging feeling in his mind that they had something else on their mind, and it doesn't involve just getting their egg for their assignment. No doubt that they have some kind of ulterior motive in this and their statements hints it, barely. Even the girl took offensive to the boy's comment about their statement, which only increased Pendragon's suspicious on them, especially the girl. Pendragon turned his head to Jaws as the bagon turns it head to match Pendragon. With a stern look, Pendragon nodded his head, signalling Jaws to keep eyes on the two trainees. Jaws recognized what he was doing and kept a unnerving glare at the two trainers as it readied itself to act if the situation turned dire.

The remnants of his past begins to stir a bit, and the calm, understanding Pendragon was being tested by his old personality. While he wasn't going to attack them right now, he was ready to confront them and warn them not to do anything that would invoke anyone's rage in this daycare. After all, this feeling reminds him of a situation that happened in the past that really triggered him and got into a messy fight. Moving forward he approached the two trainers, still keeping a stern look in his eyes as he spoke out to them.

"I don't know what your true intentions are, but let me remind you of something. This is a daycare ran by a couple who takes pride in their work. You attempt to steal or take more than what you are asked from the assignment, we won't hesitate to stop you." He threatened, knowing well they won't like his response, but honestly, after hearing what might have be a potential kidnapping plot of both pokemon and eggs in the daycare, he really doesn't care about what they might say. He grabbed Gluttony's pokeball, preparing to release him as backup in case he needs to fight the two trainers head on. And since they are rock and poison type trainees there shouldn't be too much of a advantage between them.

Mentions: @LoveandHate91 (Wolf), Everyone else around Pendragon
Interactions: @Luelle (Jax and Val)

Reactions: True North and Mini
As Fleur followed Leo back to the establishment she saw Damon standing outside while filled with Eevee pups running around and playing. She watched them all in adoration and amazement, they even made her smile a little as Damon greeted them with a grin and asked about the package.

Fleur let leo do the talking and she has to agree it was an easy task but she will not complain, they finished the task and she was glad that Damon was starting to gain trust at them and notice the sharpe gaze that turn into soft, there, she knows she must not make a mistake when the next missions gets more serious and she will not take the new found trust for granted.

Now she can now take her reward, Damon made her choose over the pack of Eevees and she noticed a shy full eevee hiding behind the playful packs of Eevees that played around them and she wondered to herself why it was shy. Its nature, it's not safe for an Eevee that is shy, it will never survive the pokemon battle but somehow she saw fate within that eevee “ i want to challenge myself, i'll take this shy eevee to my possession mr. Damon” she said and picked up the little eevee as her Fuyumi looked at it in curiosity.

Fleur turn to Leo and nodded “ lets collect our Eggs now leo” she said before she saw him taking out his wallet and she place a hand over to it “ you don't have to pay for the ticket Leo my father has a friend here who can help us ride to our destination “ she told him. It was also her words of thank you for helping her out in getting her eevee

@LoveandHate91 @Luelle

Reactions: True North and Mini
Vincent Luther
@Luelle @Cresion Breezes
Vince turns as Harmony arrives, "Oh that's alright." he smiles as Harmony apologizes for ditching him. As Altair explained, Vince listened intensely. He fully enjoyed learning new things about pokemon, after all it helped him make better pokemon food for starters. "Really?? That so cool!" He grins, "VEE!!" June, his eevee, chirps in agreement from his hood. "I think you definitely right." he adds on in agreement when the question was left open. Once again Vince was gently poking at the eggs, and now the dhelmise in result as well. He was clearly very interested in what they had to say. Suddenly he abruptly stopped, turning to face the male again, "Oh right! My Name's Vince." he greets, a half smile on his face. And instead of just extending his hand in greeting, he extended a hand, with a baggy in it, the baggy was full of poffins of a few different varieties. "These are poffins, I make them for my pokemon." He explains, unsure of the male knew about the Sinnoh region's common pokemon treat., "These are a few of the types mine didn't like, but I thought your pokemon might enjoy them." he smiles. He was sure that Altiar's pokemon would find at least one kind they liked in here. Due to how focused Vince was on Altiar and his pokemon, he seemed to take no notice of the miscreants about.

Albert Layton
@Mini

Albert was surprised as was suddenly tugged along by the girl. He wasn't exactly sure what to stay as he was silently tugged about, "Oh no, it's quite alright." he quickly says as she apologizes. As the ticket was placed on Addy's head he picked it up, "Oh, uh thank you." he half gets out before they are moving along again. As she lets her pokemon out, he is startled as he gets splashed with water as well. No matter, the water would probably help with the dried Victreebel saliva on him anyhow, so he just let the water on him be, wiping his face off with his mostly dried towel.

As he followed Aqri onto the ship, handing his ticket to the ticket-taker, he observed her sitting off to the side, and due to the fact he was unsure where else to go she decided to plop down next to her- Or maybe a little further away, that Corfish did not look happy. So he sat down next to her right out of claw range. As he sat he mostly just watched the people go by, letting Addy munch on one of the fresh berries he had tucked away. It was a shame that boy hadn't wanted any, his berries actually sold for quite a bit of money due to how he grew them. Any good gardener could see that just from looking, even if the average person could not. Albert sighed, he wondered hos his plants were doing... Was everyone taking good care of them? Flow always tried to water plants despite her lack of fingers, vines, or psychic powers... He hoped they were helping her out... Albert was snapped pout of his thinking when Aqri fell over. Startled, and worried he tried to so her back up, or at least roll her over, but that corrfish was having none of it. "She'll hurt her neck if she stays like that." He tries to reason with the water type, to no avail.

Instead he keeps an eye on her, and this time due to his distance from her he managed to avoid getting splashed. He wanted to help her up, or even offer her his towel, but that corrfish's glare really unnerved him. He didn't really know how to deal with any pokemon that weren't grass types. As he followed her off the boat, he was startled o see her trip again, not quite close enough to her to catch her, due too the corrfish, again. Before he could even offer to help her up, he just barely managed to avoid getting sprayed by her horsea, apparently names King. "are you sure your alright?" he says in a worried manner as he totters to his side, already rummaging though his back for his tissues, which he also kept on hand. He kept a lot of odd things on hand due to his own occasional clumsy nature, and tenancy to fall into his victreebel's mouth... yup that was totally his own fault.

Albert's rummaging was halted as his arm was grabbed, betting pulled along until they were out of the crowd. She said she was alright a- a lot?? Would she really be alright??? a young- girl? lady?? what did people call kids these days?? He suddenly wished he had more conversations with actual people... regardless, it couldn't be healthy fir her to be falling so much- immediately as she lets go of his arm, having escaped the crowd, he himself trips on an uneven stone in the walkway he hadn't seen. Addy immediately jumps out of his arms, not keen on being flattened by his weight as he smacks face first, gasses audibly cracking. "Oh fiddlsticks." he mumbles mostly to himself as he sits up, examining his shattered glasses. aside from the two small shards sticking out of his face he seemed perfectly fine. He sighs, pocketing the broken glasses before reaching into has bag and pulling out- another pair of glasses. As he put them on his face, he pulled out a portable dust pan and brush, sweeping as many of the shards as he could into the pan, "Can't have someone stepping on these, right?" he smiles, looking at Addy. He seemed odd;y prepared for this situation as he pours the shards into a small baggy.. which seemed to already have glass shards in it and seemed ready to continue to the daycare with Aqri. He hadn't pulled the glass out if his face yet, but only because that, even though he really needs to disinfect them it could wait until he had a proper mirror and he wasn't holding anyone up.

The male hurried after the water trainer as he could still see her ahead of him, quickly catching up. As they entered the daycare he watched her scuttle off to the lagoon, and he decided to take a moment to check out the bathroom. Inside he set up camp in front of a mirror as he pulled out what looked like a makeup of manicure bag. some inside he pulled out a pair of tweezers, some disinfectant, and band-aids. Normally it would be better disinfect with water, but he didn't know how clean the water was here a the daycare. Although he could certainly take a guess by the smell. Using the tweezers he pulls out the glass and first, quickly wets a paper towel to wipe away access blood before disinfecting with his cotton ball. Afterwards he spreads a band-aid across each cut, and he was done. Putting away his supplies he carefully shoves them back into his bag, and heads back out to where the other applicants were.

Albert took a moment to spot Aqri before going to select his egg. As he looked over the eggs he had a hard time deciding, none of these eggs seemed very... grassy. and yet he found himself drawn to an odd orange and black egg. It gave off a strange vibe, but it felt right. So he picked up the egg, deciding it was the one he wanted. Holding the egg in his arms, applin no longer had the center seat, which it didn't mind. Addy was just hoping maybe whatever hatched out of the egg had more common sense the their trainer did.

With that Albert decided to head back over to where he spotter Aqri, as so far she was the only person here he sort of knew. He sat down about a foot away from her, "So did you get your egg?" he asks, even he could plainly see she was sitting there with an egg in her lap. His legs were crossed as the egg and Eddy sat in the middle of his lap. "... What pokemon do you think it might hatch into?" He continues, still keeping an eye on Cor-Cor. He wanted the pokemon to like him, but he couldn't figure out how. maybe it would like some of his berries?

Happy Eggs Daycare
Private Beach

"Soooo. We've got our eggs. Now we just need to hatch them." Lynus said to Harmony with eyes smiling shut. "I've heard that electric types hatch faster during the peak of a thunderstorm." Lynus informed Harmony.

"Thunderstorms are my favorite! Lightning is so invigorating...." Harmony smiled, and then her smile flipped upside down when she looked up."...but the sky is clear and sunny today..." She held her eggs close in thought after placing Eev gently onto the sand.

Eev sat down into the sand look quizzically at her human. Oricio partially buried herself in Harmony's nest of yellow hair. "Maybe Emolga and your Oricorio, can give them a light zap." He placed his egg on the sand hill and shrugged his shoulder to awake his flying mouse.

While Lynus prepared to give Emolga the order, Harmony became uneasy. "Do you think that's a safe idea?..."

"Guess we'll see." He joked. "Emolga, give our new egg a playful nuzzle." The mouse rubbed it's yellow spotted cheeks to begin sparking electricity from them. Emolga glided down to Lynus's egg and nuzzled it's sparking cheeks against the surface of the egg.

The egg began to glow and then the light faded out when Emolga finished it's nuzzling. "Looks like we'll need a lot more electricity."

"Wait...I think maybe we should try to see how the eggs hatch naturally." Harmony said cautiously. "Mermella found my egg in the sea. Maybe I should start looking for clues there." She nodded to herself.

"Okay.... I'll be over there if you need me...." Lynus gestured to somewhere random in the distance away from her. He slipped away giving her a happy dismissive wave. Harmony shrugged and skipped away to the private shore.

"I've no idea where to begin..." Harmony said to Eev as she plopped down into the sand. Eev waddling beside her. Harmony untied the wrap around her waist and laid it out to place the eggs on. Eev dashed around the eggs playfully and lay behind them warming them with her tail.

While Oricio snoozed inside her hair and Eev napped with the eggs, Harmony sat silently looking across the ocean. The waves appearing to be calmer than usual. She drew in a breath deeply to satisfy her lungs with the warm sea breeze.

She began to close her eyes to focus on her thoughts, when she noticed an object a few yards away sticking out of the sand. At the shoreline, was a partially buried, blue egg within the wet sand where the ocean waves rolled over it and then receded back into the sea.

Harmony sat up curiously, but then stopped herself from further action when she witnessed a band of Pokemon emerging from the sea. Spiky sea urchin. "Who's that Pokemon?..." She wondered lifting her smart watch that served as her dex. The watch face on the inside of her wrist.

A chime on her wrist watch activated a hologram of the Pokemon in question.

"Pincurchin. The Sea Urchin Pokemon. Pincurchin feeds on seaweed, using its teeth to scrape it off rocks.
Electric current flows from the tips of its spines."

"An electric type...." Harmony reached in her bag for a pokeball, but remembered that she needed to buy more. She kept quiet to curiously watch the band of Pincurchin slide in the sand over to the buried egg. They surrounded the egg and the tips of their spines began to glow.

The Pincurchin toddled around the egg in a dance which created a whisp of clouds just above them. A light rain sprinkled from the low grouping of storm clouds and the spines of the Pincurchin began to glow brighter.

Harmony watched in amazement as the buried egg began its glowing as the clouds began to charge with electrical bolts. The eggs illumination grew larger as the sea urchin Pokemon continued their dancing in a circle around it.

Pincurchin.full.2798034.png

A crack broke onto the egg's shell and the light grew blinding. As the light dimmed, Harmony suddenly fell backward from sitting on her feet when Emolga randomly sprung into her face to greet her. "Any luck?" Lynus asked, walking up to find her.

Harmony scrambled up with a squeak, "Oh no I missed it..." The band of Pincurchin disappeared into the sea with the mystery Pokemon they helped hatch. Eev shot up from her nap to glare at Emolga for startling her human. "Sorry Emolga, you startled me." Harmony smiled.

Emooo. Emolga gave her an apologetic look and sailed over to her lap to hug her arm. "Aww, it's ok I promise. And, you should have seen it, Lynus! A group of Pincurchin helped an egg hatch with a rain dance accompanied with their electrical spines." Harmony beamed.

"Hmm..." Lynus spotted the egg shells of the recently hatched pokemon. "Maybe they can help us hatch our eggs."

Harmony quickly nodded in agreement at the good idea, and collected her eggs to follow Lynus to the shoreline. They placed the eggs carefully into the wet sand and waited at a distance.

Happy Eggs Daycare
The Lagoon

"O, don't worry about us! We're not looking for any trouble... Right, Val?" Jax placed his arms onto her shoulders with a big uneasy grin. "Right..." Val eased her glaring to them and gave them the fakest smile she could muster.

"But if you have a problem with us personally, we can settle the hostility with a battle." A smirk forming on her face to the suspicious trainees. She unclipped a pokeball from the belt of her skirt and enlarged it for battle.

"I don't think so. Take your battling elsewhere. This is a safe space for newborn Pokemon." Rodney returned to them with arms crossed. He would not have them endangering the eggs or any of the hatchlings.

"Then we will let it go and be extra.... careful...." Came Jax's scratchy voice as he shoved his sister along. "Fine..." She grumbled to him, and made their way over to the eggs. Smelly the stunky followed passing a trail of stinky expulsions by Wolf and Pen.

"You smell sooo nice!" Jax quickly fetched a compliment for Mermella who was away with the eggs.

"I smell like the salt water." Mermella chucked looking down at her wet suit, as Val and Jax neared the vulnerable eggs.

@LoveandHate91 @FrozenDreams

Aqrinal 'Aqri' Lapaz
@greenzor @Luelle @LoveandHate91
Aqri mumbled a hello at the fighting guy who came up to her, barely registering his presence before she resumed staring at her new egg. Coor CoOoOR! The pokemon tried to snatch her attention, tugging gently on her wet hair and poking her skin. Poke, poke, poke, poke, poke, poke, poke, poke, poke- this wasn't working. Why was Aqrinal so focused on the egg? What about the other people? Cor-Cor suspicously eyed the two new-comers, not liking them. Partly because of the smelly skunk thing around the boy's legs, and partly because he just didn't like anyone other then Aqrinal. Unable to snap his trainer out of her daze, he turned his head to look at the guy from before coming and sitting by Aqri. The one with the Applin.

Cor-Cor watched him closely as he sat a good distance away. Good. He better stay over there! His human was his, and his alone. NO sharing with other humans. Aqri suddenly smacked her hands together and looked up, drawing the Corphish's attention. She blinked at the grass-guy from before sitting somewhat beside her. She glanced down at her glaring Corphish and gently knocked on the top of his shell. "Be nice, Cor-Cor. He's not gonna kidnap me or something." Glancing back up at Albert, Aqri gave a tired grin. "Yes to the first one, and no to the second one. I got Corphish outta my baby egg, so this one could be anything.." She sighed and glanced out at the lagoon before looking back to Albert. "Don't mind if Cor gets mad at you after this." Aqri said, before she scooted closer to him, poked his cheeks under the new badages, then leaned in and sniffed him. She hummed quietly and scooted back slightly, thinking. "Berries." She said finally. "You smell like berries and soil. Grass types....I guess the other grass types I've met smell like that. Puaaa..." Aqri half sighed, half groaned, before letting her torso fall backwards onto the ground. "You got any spare berries? I forgot to get more when I was still in Lunavelle, and little Cor over there like them. He might actually not hate your very existance just for being around me if you give him some." Her words were blunt and true, perfectly explaining her Corphish's thoughts about Albert. She waved a hand randomly in the air and pulled her egg wrapped in her wet shirt onto her chest, settling it in the patch of skin exposed between her bikini top. Aqri softly stroked the egg, wondering if it would hatch faster then Cor's egg did.

Her Corphish stared at his human with a slightly miffed expression. He didn't like when she knew what he was thinking and suddenly asked other people for something he wanted. Yes, Cor-Cor did want some berries, he was getting hungry again and the berries he could smell from the Applin guy did smell good. Ish, cor cor. He grumbled at his human, and shuffled closer to her. He glanced up at the Applin crouching on the egg and waved one of his pinchers in the air, saying hi. Aqri sneezed and Cor's head whipped around to look at her, eyeing her. Cor's head turned back around and he tapped one of his pinchers on the ground. Aqri turned her head to look at him and the Corphish tapped his pinchers together before opening and closing his right one and motioned over to the other eggs still without a trainer. His human nodded and Cor-Cor paused to see if the Applin guy would give him any berries. If he did, Cor would scuttle forward and gently take them from the other male before leaving to see the other eggs, happily eating the berries. If Albert didn't, then Cor-Cor would just leave, and go nudge around the other eggs. The small pokemon glared at the two people coming up to the eggs, murderous intent in his eyes if they tried to come near him. He hated all humans who weren't Aqri, and especially hated smelly pokemon. Cor snapped his pinchers together threathingly at them. He wasn't protecting the eggs....he was just standing by them and refusing to move. Yes...That was it.

Meanwhile with King..

King happily swam circles around the other Horsea, blowing small bubbles. He eyed the other water trainer briefly before continuing to play with the Horsea and the other big pokemon. King didn't really know what it was. It was just big and seemed scary to him.

Leo listens to what Fleur says and watch's as she picks a Eevee. He doesn’t like that she picked a back line Eevee with a shy personality as Leo would have picked a more forward one with more energy to it but it’s not his pick. “Now you just need to keep completing jobs in order to earn yourself a stone.” Then turns back to Damon. “Farewell sure we will come back to see you and Leola once we make it back from the nearby town where the eggs are at.”

Leo put his wallet back in it’s hidden place when Fleur puts her hand to stop him from using money. He’s fine with that using every advantage that would be offered to him. “That sounds incredibly useful.” After leaving Damon and the farm he took out Star and crouched down in front of her pulling out the fire stone. “Let’s see if your ready to take the change. Touch the stone if you fill your ready to reach your full potential Star.” Leo said holding the stone out to Star who could fill that the stone would bring out a irreversible change but once sure she sniffed it but backed up as if telling Leo she wasn’t ready. So Leo put it away and picked Star up. “We’ll find the eggs at the day care let’s go.”

It took a few minutes to reach the docks and Leo saw a lot of trainers including one that he found sleeping in his garden with a damn Pokémon that tried to attack him in his own home. For coming out to find the girl sleeping in his garden. Fleur did use her connection to get two free tickets and they made it to the day care. Which seemed to have even more trainers then what was in Lunavelle. But he didn’t care who they were at all. Leo waved his hand and introduced himself. “Good afternoon I’m Leo Lionheart the fire trainer hoping to pick up a fire egg.” Leo said before stepping up to a massive e egg that he assumed belonged to some fire Pokémon. “Is it ok if I take this egg.”
@Luelle
@Elusive Thorns

“Forgive that sir but I had no intention of having a battle here in the daycare as this would be the worst possible place and I do not want to endanger young Pokémon and their eggs. Maybe allow them to get their eggs and me and this trainer will lead the way to get streets and have a team battle us against the siblings. Sound like a plan?” He directed the last part of the question at Pendragon and Val seeing that she appeared to be the leader with her brother.

Despite this he still watched the two to make sure they didn’t try anything. They shouldn't with so many their and watching, but better safe then sorry. Something was just off with these two ever since they showed up and the girls smile was the fakest thing he’s ever seen. “You can drop the facade it’s clear that you two arnt trainers. Hey Rodney did you guys receive a letter listing the approved trainers? Is so you could look and see if these two are even approved because from everyone’s reaction it seems no one has seen them at the sign up.”
@Luelle
@FrozenDreams
@Mini

Attachments

• 4B938455-9552-4063-805E-3701021B5895.png
    4B938455-9552-4063-805E-3701021B5895.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jack and True North
Arsenia smiled nervously at the egg. It wasn't her first one, but she was worried. What if it didn't like her? She took her hood off and the placed Skrelp in it temporarily. She wanted to keep her partners out for a bit. She then turned and scooped up the egg into her arms.

"Thank you," she mumbles softly.

She turned and began to slowly walk away. Oxie was quick to follow her. When he saw where his trainer was headed, he ran ahead of them. He began to look for a place on the beach for them to sit. Once he had finished his task he sat and waited.

Arsenia reached Toxel and set the egg beside him. Then she walked over to the water to let Skrelp go for a swim. Then she went back to where Toxel sat and joined him. She grabbed the egg again and kept it close. Those other two trainers made her uncomfortable leaving her pokemon unattended but she felt a bit safe with the others around.

She stared down at her egg with curiosity. What would hatch from it, she wondered. Toxel looked up at the egg as well. He picked the egg because of its scent. Skrelp swam happily on his own. He stopped to watch the other pokemon briefly before carrying on just splashing on his own.

Happy Eggs Daycare

"I just love the smell of salt water? ehehehh..." Jax gave a broken chuckle to Mermella and immediately pulled his sister aside for some one on one. "Plan change. Let's take two eggs and scram. It's not just a bunch of newbs with low level starters like we thought...." Whispered Jax.

"Look over there."
He guided her attention with his eyes over to Dr. Venastone at the edge of the lagoon. Her elegant sea dragon with a quiet confidence of power swirling in the water. "Too risky..." Then he slightly cringed when the fighting trainee called them out to be verified.

"Sounds like a plan, but I'd prefer a more experienced challenger." Val jeered to Wolf who made plans to battle. She halfway listened her to her brother, but acknowledged the more experienced paleontologist.

Val's eye nearly twitched when Rodney was asked to check the trainee list, but she kept her composure. "Ah, yes I can check that now. Mermella, do you have the letter from the Professor?" Rodney called over to her. She made her way over to her husband when she got her attention.

"Oh I left it inside, I'll go get it now." Mermella hobbled inside with her diving flippers still on.

"We'll just take our eggs and get out of your hair. We didn't mean to step on any toes...." Jax said quickly. He took a moment to act unconcerned by pondering over an egg selection, but he could feel his heart pounding. "These are the Poison eggs, right?..." He picked an egg up with grimy fingernails. Val followed suit and snagged up the nearest egg, not even noticing the design or color.

"We need to verify you before you can take those eggs."
Rodney said sternly, standing in front of the backdoors of the exit.

"I don't think you do." Val broke the silence with a raise of a pokeball. "Ouhhh..." Jax groaned, holding his face in disappointment. He'd hoped that they would get out of there smoothly. "SMASH, CLEAR US A PATH." Val flung up her pokeball which burst open to release a Cranidos in a flurry of light. CRUN. He grunted while pawing his feet across the ground before charging head on with his bone crushing skull.

dd2r9jn-386c0ad7-e704-427b-b364-4ddc612007f8.png

"Well looks like the meowth's out of the bag, Smelly... Give us some cover! Use SMOKESCREEN!" While Smash charged forward, Rodney dodged just in time for the Cranidos to go crashing straight through the glass doors shattering with shards of glass spraying everywhere. Stunkkhhh! A smog erupted from the Stunky's nostrils which robbed the oxygen and sight of those around.

Startled screams from Mermella and the commotion of Nelle inside could be heard as they took cover from the rampant dino pokemon. "LET'S GO." Val ordered, as Jax took the lead to guide them through the cloud of smoke.

@LoveandHate91 @FrozenDreams

Harmony jumped at the sound of a loud crash of shattering glass. "That sounded BAD!" Harmony and Lynus were interrupted from their plans to hatch the eggs and quickly picked them up from the shore.

Harmony ran over to Eev in a panic and scooped her up with the eggs before bolting over to where the others were. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" She cried out as she covered her nose from the thick smoke. Eeeee. Eev covering her face in Harmony's chest to shield her face from the suffocating fumes. She noticed that Lynus had suddenly disappeared from her side.

CORIOOO!
Oricio hopped into the air from Harmony's head and twirled to cut through the air with her wings to clear as much smoke as she could. "Thank you, Oricio! Please be careful!" Harmony held Eevee and her eggs close. The other eggs quickly came to her mind and she ran over to shield as many as she could from the smoke with her body.

Meanwhile, Horsea dove deep into the water at the sound of the loud crashing which made Blaire suddenly rise to her feet. The baby sea horse had been happily chasing the bubbles of another Horsea before the scary noise. Dragalge shot a concerned look from the water to his master on the shore. "Stay here and protect the little ones!" She ran as fast as she could toward Harmony to see what was going on.

@Mini @Cresion Breezes @Elusive Thorns @greenzor @Howaitotaiga @Ichigo

Pendragon Ember

It seems his threats have stirred some drama into the two of them, the female looking for a itch to battle while the other one was trying to defuse the situation. But before anything could happen, Rodney stepped in to stop their quarry. The two trainers seemed to agree with him and just moved on with their task. Pendragon put back his pokeball and snorted. While it was good that Rodney had stopped Pendragon before things escalated, he still felt a bit guilty for allowing his old emotions to swell up again. Slowly calming down from his threatening voice he shouted at them, looking at the plate, which still had a quarter of the slice of cake on there, decided to place it down on one of the tables as he retains his focus on the other two suspicious trainers.

Looking back at the boy, whom seem to suggest luring the two trainer outside of the daycare and challenging them to a team battle, Pendragon seemed to be interested in battling another trainer in order to hone his skill not as a trainer, but as a future gym leader. But he would wait and see what the two trainer's goal is before wanting to challenging them. "While i'm itching for a good battle recently, I want to know what their goal is in general. If they're working for someone important, then we need to know who it is." He explained. The two of them had came to the daycare for their eggs, but what the boy said seemed to catch his interest. Were these really gym leader trainees? Or are they lying in order to get away with a egg or two? Or perhaps they are late initiates too.

Deciding to shift his focus to the two trainers at the distance, Pendragon perched himself on one of the huge rocks by the side as he kept his eyes close on the two trainers. Looking back at Jaws, whom still maintained his concentration on the two initiates with suspicion as they watched their movements. Things started to get more interesting as Rodney stops them from taking an egg until they can confirm they were part of the group, when the girl decided to make her move and bring out her pokemon, Pendragon stood up, preparing for the inevitable battle. Once the crandois attacked and the stunky used its smokescreen, Pendragon's fears were correct and that these two are nothing more than thieves. With the old personality embracing him once again and his anger seethes into dangerous territory, Pendragon rushed towards the escaping trainers, hunting them down like a predator to its prey. as he enters into the smokescreen created by the stunky, Pendragon ran through the fuming smoke as he covers his nose and mouth with his arms and holding his breath to avoid breathing in the harmful fumes and continued chasing the two thieves and yelled out to them once he was out of the smokescreen.

"YOU PUNKS! I'LL MAKE SURE TO MAKE YOU PAY FOR THAT!" Roared Pendragon as he continues to chase after them with the stolen eggs. Jaws was still keeping an eye on them due to an order from his master, but once Pendragon spoke out to him, he was more than excited to follow through his next order. "Show them no mercy Jaws!" as Jaws followed suit with a very loud, bloodcurdling cry of its own, potentially scaring any pokemon or human that heard it within the lagoon.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!

The bagon, now filled with rage, pounced from Pendragon's shoulders as it charged full speed at the two escaping trainers and their pokemon. It's eyes locked on them and ready to attack at moment's given. There was a reason Pendragon and Jaws were feared among most of his neighbors back at Blackthorn City. The two of them back then were considered to be ruthless and aggressive to anyone, including his allies at times, and would attack anyone for whatever reasons ticks him off a lot. A lot of people had been severely injured because of them and others have feared for their lives because of him and Jaws, even though there were few who could easily stop them back then. Which is why those who are unfortunate to encounter Pendragon's terrifying old self without someone to stop them are bound to be badly injured, or potentially worse, killed.

Pendragon took out Gluttony's pokeball as he faced it towards them. "Stop them Gluttony! Don't give them any respite!" he shouted with a command and released him from his pokeball. As the once happy-go-lucky druddigon is now filled with anger from his master's emotions, begins to chase at the two trainers to stop them. DRUUUUUUUUUUUDDIGOOOOOOOOOOON! With the druddigon charging at them at near full speed, the two trainers would have to do something in order to slow down Pendragon's pokemon lest they catch up to them and attack them.

Interaction/Mentions: Wolf (@LoveandHate91), Two Punks, Anyone in the lagoon (@Luelle, Leo (LoveandHate91), @Mini, @Elusive Thorns, @greenzor, @Howaitotaiga, @Ichigo @Cresion Breezes)

Last edited by a moderator:
BEB63A32-84BF-4442-AB42-288AB83602F3.jpeg looked at the sky Eevee. Somehow seeing this Eevee reminded her of what she is not and what she cannot be. Upon her parents eyes she must be perfect in every way because even eyes can talk, and when it talk everyone will know and it was something that Fleur needs to be very weary, but then again she reminded to herself that she is in a new place and a new home, the wind doesn't sing here so she was free to do in whatever she can and take something like a vacation while leaning on how to become a trainee and work herself up on miss Leola and sir Damon. But it seemed like even if she is far she is still trapped against the rule of her parents. She let out a long sigh before looking down at her Eevee and placing it over her arms and Fuyumi gently nibbles in her pants “ i'll make you and Eevee strong and brave and that i promise” she said before turning to leo and nodding.

“ Yes you're right Leo, I'm confident to finish completing all the jobs perfectly since you're with me on this, plutst we had some good advantages. “ she said while following him “ and since we had our easy victory we can't celebrate just yet but soon when we get into a real one that is where we can celebrate” she said as she turned to Damon and gave a farewell bow “ thank you again for the Eevee mr. Damon” she said as she left with leo.

She was glad when Leo didn't pursue taking his own money “ yeah it's a good thing that my father's friend is here so we can save money “ she said and watched him take out his pokemon and take out the fire stone. She was amazed how Leo understood his pokemon well, but she needed to remind her to forget about home.this place is different, there were alot of nice yet some evil people in this place, unlike home were everyone looks for power and more power and fame. Here it's different.

A few moment later Fleur thanked her Father friend and said that he can wait for them to return back to the main city “ thank you that is very kind of you Mr.” she said as the man smiled

“Well your father did help me alot. It's not a bother for me to help his daughter as well” the man said with a smile and Fleur nodded “ then we will be back when we're done” she said ass he Followed Leo and saw that there were new trainers that arrived too along with the Chaos Group she met from earlier. She will know who they are but for now she needs to focus on her main goal as she follows him inside “ hello my name is Fleur Von Foñier she said before looking over the eggs. Then a Egg suddenly caught her attention and she gently picked it up “ may i have these?” She asks while she glanced over Leo egg and she will be honest the egg does resemble a fire pokemon and though on the Egg she picked, she hoped to turn it into an ice pokemon.
DD2E4149-B457-48B8-9FE0-9DB1BCDF2850.png

While she held onto the egg a sudden sound made her turn in alert “ what is that?” She said as she walked to the direction to see what was going on and turned to Leo “ would you want to see it as well Leo?” She ask waiting for him so they can both check out what's going on

@LoveandHate91 @Luelle

………
8CC371A8-2C91-4369-AD23-F770FA97F985.png
Hathor heard the loud crash and luckily turned towards the direction of the sound while she held on tightly against her pokemon “ what is that?” She asked in alert and she walked over to where the others were as she heard the girl name Harmony scream out on what was going on. She observed carefully and covered her nose from the smoke while lucky hide inside Hathors bag

“ w-whatever did happen, are we all complete and safe?” She asks as she doesn't know what happened but the thing that they must be aware of is that if there is someone hurt or had been left behind.

@LoveandHate91 @Luelle @Mini @greenzor @Howaitotaiga @Ichigo @Cresion Breezes

“WHAT THE HELL!” Leo yelled out after finding his egg and hearing a crash from behind him. He turned into time to see a smoke screen begin to form with the sound of shattered glass. What the hell just happened Leo would think. He just got her and it seemed the place has just gone into complete chaos. Should he let one of his Pokémon out? Leo didn’t know if this was something he needs to get involved it but that’s mainly because he had no idea what the hell was going on. Leo did pull out a pokeball and released Claw. “Stay alert boy I don’t know what’s going on.” Leo said to Claw as it stayed near him ready to attack of his trainer told him to. Leo stood his ground waiting for the smoke to clear. While he waits he packed the fire egg into his bag. Regardless of how this goes he still needed to egg.

Wolf

Wolf was a little more ready having a bad feeling if these two and it was proven when the skunk made a smoke screen and the other seemingly smashed his way through what he assumed were the doors. “Damn low life’s!” Wolf said as he covered his nose and mouth and ran through the smoke screen with his two Pokémon in pursuit. Once he exited he could see Pendragon ahead with his Pokémon gaining some ground on the two. “Come on he need to do something.” Which put Champ into action as started running ahead of Wolf and Kick. Champ decided to use Pendragon as a ramp or similar putting his hand on him and using his as a base to jump yelling. “MAA.” And then landing on top of Pendragon’s Pokémon Jaws and pointed forward as if spurring his mount into battle. “CHOP!” Wolfs pokemon Champ said. “What?” Wolf said clearly confused by Champs action but clearly it has some brains behind its playful nature. “Get them Champ!” Wolf would tell out to his Machop.
@Luelle
@Elusive Thorns
@FrozenDreams
@greenzor
@Mini
@Cresion Breezes

Last edited:
The loud crash made Arsenia jump. Her first concern was her pokemon and the egg. Toxel hopped into her lap, pushing the egg aside and looking around fearfully. A gentle hand was placed on his head as Skrelp came to her next.

"Its ok, you go into your ball," she told the fearful Skrelp.

His ball was the only place she could think to keep him until things calmed down. She then let Oxie climb onto her shoulders and stood with the egg carefully. She rushed over to the building she had just gotten her egg from and looked around.

"Is everyone ok? Anyone hurt?" She asked with worry. Her shyness forgotten in the moment. She would be helpful where she was needed.

She placed her egg in her bag quickly before going to check on the others. She smiled softly as she looked them over then sighed. "Good, they're all safe. Did any get taken?" She asked to whoever was near her.

Altair

Altair tapped his foot on the ground as he petted the other trainee's Pokemon half-heartedly, the Piplup that was following him took the chance to nab a Pokeball from his belt and tapped it a few times as the ball absorbed it. Altair sighed as he looked at the small Pokemon that insisted on following him, but eventually caved and picked up the Pokeball, letting his newly "captured" Pokemon out.

More trainees started gathering, including two purple-haired trainers that look somewhat like siblings. "Tsk." Altair scoffed at them, thinking that traveling with a sibling seems totally lame and is cheating. They didn't seem like that pleasant of people, or they just had no idea how to properly talk, since their attitude certainly provoked Pendragon. Even his personality fits his type...Altair thought a bit solemnly as he reflected on his own choice of Pokemon type.

When the smokescreen dispelled on the area Altair reacted immediately with his newly acquired teammate. "Axel, use mist. Psi, defog" The small water type created a thin white mist and the keyring fairy slashed through the smoke, which forced the smoke from the Stunky out of the area, restoring everyone's vision. He gazed around as he realized the dragon type trainee and the fighting trainee has already headed after the perpetrators. Altair sighed again, despite being the younger of the three he can't help but feel like he has to take care of these impulsive action-orientated types. "Möbi, take care of the egg and things, alright?" He lazily asked the giant anchor Pokemon as he scaled its iron parts, Psion grabbed on to Axel the Piplup and followed. "Anchor shot!" A long chain shot out to the general direction of the two intruders and their two pursuers, carrying Altair and his two smaller Pokemon with it.

Altair himself staggered a bit as he landed, Axel rolled on the ground while Psion tumbled through the air, but they quickly regained composure as he faced the charging Cranidos, Stunky, and their trainers. "Psi, hit them with a fairy lock please, Axel, icy wind." Light pink glowing fairy chains quickly surrounded the area, temporarily locking it down as a chilly breeze gusted through. Psion seemed excited at the prospect of battle, but Altair told him to stand down. "When two trainers' eyes meet, they commence battle." He stared at the purple-haired duo with a sly smile, "You two have challengers, shouldn't you be taking them on if you want to be a gym leader?" His voice dripped with sarcasm, but the words seem genuine enough.

The Klefki shook aggressively at the Pokemon in front of him, but didn't attack as per to his trainer's request, and instead only reinforced the shiny fairy locks that were spread throughout the area. Altair picked up his Piplup and began walking back to the daycare square. "I slowed them down for you two, try not to act stupid." He informed the two trainers who seem to want to continue the chase, though he wasn't sure if they heard him at all. Axel squeaked a bit in protest, as so did Psion's jingle. "I know I know, but they got to it first," Altair gently flicked the Klefki a bit, "alright alright, I'll let you eat that Bagon if we get the chance, ok?"

The smell of the smokescreen still lingered a bit around the daycare grounds, it wasn't pleasant, to say the least. A few other trainees went around asking if everyone is alright. Altair put Axel down and patted him a bit "Another mist please, thanks." He tilted his head trying to think of the Pokemon of the other trainees he had met and if any of them could also help with purifying the air, but decided that it was enough for now. "Everything alright? Möbi?" The ghostly seaweed didn't seem to stress the situation at all, as its grassy limbs were half petting the egg and half picking through some food that a boy who previously introduced himself brought along. His other Pokemon joined in as well while

Altair looked upon the direction where the troublemakers went, silently hoping that the situation won't escalate. "Oh, thanks, uh, Vince, right?" Blinking out of his thoughts, Altair thanked the trainee who's food his Pokemon are currently taking. "Those kids have it handled, probably, I think someone should keep an eye on them though." He added half-heartedly, completely ignoring that both Pendragon and Wolf were older than him. "Maybe you could go, you're probably good at battling too, right?" The Klefki beside Altair shook its key collection violently, "Psi would probably slap the dragons that guy has instead of helping." The key fairy Pokemon jingled a bit more in protest but didn't seem to deny it.
Interactions:
@Luelle
@FrozenDreams
@LoveandHate91
@greenzor

Last edited:
It took Troy a bit to get Leon on his feet. But the lad was tough stuff. After getting the journey going Troy moved Leon with the help of Fido. The Machamp carrying the young man and his two Pokemon. The pair of pokemon were very attached and even as Fido carried them they wanted to be close to him.

As they arrived in Lunavelle Troy helped get Leon to a hospital. Troy moved through the town and went to the nearest place he could find. Striding in Fido had to duck as he followed his trainer. Walking up to the front Troy stood there holding Leon's cane "Pardon me dear. I need this young man looked at. He was trapped in a cave in and i will pay for anything that needs to be covered" Leon winced and looked at Troy "Old man you don't need to do that" Troy smiled and gently waved a dismissal hand "No no lad your in my care. I don't just leave people once i have started helping them" As a stretcher was wheeled in Fido placed the trainer down and the Pokemon he had with him. Leon opened his bag offering a fossil "Well before i go off to be poked and prodded mind bringing this to someone who can....i don't know....revive it?" As Troy gently takes the fossil it's slight cold temperature was an interesting surprise. He nodded to Leon and placed a hand on his shoulder "No worries Leon. Will be back after finding it and i will ask around for you. Anyone in particular?" Leon gives a small smile "Altair was the name of one of the trainees i was with before i entered the cave. The others i can't remember" Troy gives him a comforting smile "Will do. Rest up, i will be back" Leon was soon wheeled off to be checked on.

Troy then placed the fossil in his bag and walked with Fido out of the hospital. Fido looked at his trainer then huffed "Champ" he said as he walked showing confidence yet curiosity. Troy pushed up his glasses sighing "I don't know Fido. He seems like he will be fine. His leg seemed hurt already so it may get worse. We will have to wait and see" The pair made there way to the nearest lab "I hear Professor Rylund is in this town. Haven't met him but this should be interesting" Entering the lab Troy starts to look around with Fido "Hello? Is there a Professor Rylund around?"