Past Becomes Present (mxf if possible)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leandra

It's Pointless
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Modern, Urban, Magical, Fantasy, Romance, Horror. (Pretty open)
Hello,

So I had a idea for a story. It takes place in modern times. But also in the past. A demon (of my partners choice) fate and future are wrapped up in a young woman (my character), who doesn't know anything about who she is. But her and the demon, who is masked as a human, have a deep romantic past together. The young women is a reincarnation of his past lover. Who he needs to try and make the future and modern day woman fall in love with him. The young woman does have dreams of a past life with some demon, she does not who he is. But she feels the love he has for her.

That's just a little bit of what I am thinking. Mind you the story can go anywhere and have many things happen. So if you think this is up your ally, let me know. I am fully up for discussion and what you would can to add. :) Character Sheets are not a must. But if you would like to have one. Then feel free.

Reactions: KasuallyKhaotic
I'd be up for it. ^^

Sounds like a Plan. Would you mind doing it in pvt messages? Or which ever? And your call if you care to do a Character Sheet.. If you do one, I will as well.

I'm up! I like it! Can I use my own demon?

Sounds good. If you want. You can make a small background story on him and how he came to know her. If you would like too. or just a story intro on him.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: KasuallyKhaotic
Sounds good. If you want. You can make a small background story on him and how he came to know her. If you would like too. or just a story intro on him.
OK, cool! Do we do it in Pm? I already have my character all set out. ^^

Yes. We can fully do it right here in the PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.